FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:33 am

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by MoneyLover Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:37 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:03 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » PCHH Financial - Clarification Required.

PCHH Financial - Clarification Required.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. Empty PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:13 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Matath oya prashne aawa.
Just glimpsed only. I did no calculations.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Don't you remember there was a sub division of shares early this year.
That should be the definite reason.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain
PCHH group profit includes all of it's subsidiary profit eventhough it has certain percentage of holding.

PCHH's subsidiary is X.PCHH is having 60% share of X.X's profit 100M.PCHH's own profit 50M.

Then PCHH group profit 150M.
        PCHH profit attributed to parent =50M + 100x60/100M
                                                       =110M

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain
PCHH group profit includes all of it's subsidiary profit eventhough it has certain percentage of holding.

PCHH's subsidiary is X.PCHH is having 60% share of X.X's profit 100M.PCHH's own profit 50M.

Then PCHH group profit 150M.
        PCHH profit attributed to parent =50M + 100x60/100M
                                                       =110M

Thnaks..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

kang64


Stock Trader
We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Email: Kangheeil64@gmail.com
Skype: Kangheeil64

Regards
Kang Hee Il

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum