FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000)

+39
Julie
dhanushkacse
kadik
MR.T5n
DamithAsian
judecroos
Eranga87
Win Win
High-flyer
Mr. X
Master D
ONTHEMONEY
dakzsl
DKbogols
Sandaruwan mk
Ekanayake90
INDY 500
KavinduTM
Sanju121
naveen
ipo
Promoney
Invest_Wisely
Miss-Sangeetha
jaya
God Father
Cma
kumarweerarathne
pure equity
samaritan
bakapandithaya
Teller
Uaecoindubai
Trader321
Yahapalanaya
Eugine Fernando
sanjulanka
Hawk Eye
Chanaka303
43 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Chanaka303

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hayleys Fabric PLC is the pioneer in textiles manufacturing in Sri Lanka, providing end-to-end textiles solutions from design to manufacturing of fabric made out of natural and synthetic fibers. Hayleys Fabrics was formerly known as Hayleys MGT Knitting Mills PLC.

2HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Although the results, at a glance, do not reflect a good year, mainly due to market conditions and other external cost increases, the Company has made extensive progress to regain profitability and unit cost reductions which was seen in the 4th quarter of 2017/18..(CEO Statement-Annual Report 2017/18)

Further the  CEO goes on elaborating ..”The strategies adopted by the Company for long term sustainability in having a broad based geographical market such as USA, UK & Europe, be selective with its customer base and to lead in innovation continued during the year under review…”

Somewhere in the report CEO states that all these efforts starts to materialise in the 4th Quarter 2017/18, where things started to turn to profit from there onwards.

The Revenue in USD is clearly increasing Q2Q and Same quarters previous year  at a progressive rate. The Annual Report says that the Capacity Utilisation is 78% for 2017/18 same as last year. Therefore this is clearly through the materialisation of Forecast of high end market orders as stated by CEO .

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sale10

Though the Annual Report discusses about cost reduction I didn’t see the GP margin increasing but decreasing. This is due to the sharp increases in Yarn Prices and USD appreciation.

But the most Notable area is it started to Turnaround from Losses to Profit, and profits now started to increase at a considerable rate Q2Q. The reduction in Finance cost Q2Q is a clear sign that the Company cashflow is improving, and soon MGT will bring this to the lowest possible level. Cash Balances getting steady and increasing Q2Q. Soon the Debts should started coming down too

Cash balance increased from 227Mn in Dec 2017 to 1.2Bn in December 2018.
HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Cash10

lets look at the Shareholding structure for last 3 Quarters. And you will know whos selling and why the price went low . Soon someone will grab the opportunity

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sh10

Therefore on a simple calculation if MGT could sustain the current profit they can report an EPS this year Rs. 1.50.  then a guaranteed 2.0 ( 0.50 x 4).  We can clearly see there is potential to further growth in Revenue , and profits through improved margin because the CEO talks about the learning Curve period, and I believe there will be Finance Cost reduction due to better cashflows and WCAP management. If we play around with these numbers I am sure MGT can touch an EPS =3.0

Its gonna be a high flyer in coming days. Good Luck

HE

3HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:30 pm

sanjulanka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hawk Eye wrote:Although the results, at a glance, do not reflect a good year, mainly due to market conditions and other external cost increases, the Company has made extensive progress to regain profitability and unit cost reductions which was seen in the 4th quarter of 2017/18..(CEO Statement-Annual Report 2017/18)

Further the  CEO goes on elaborating ..”The strategies adopted by the Company for long term sustainability in having a broad based geographical market such as USA, UK & Europe, be selective with its customer base and to lead in innovation continued during the year under review…”

Somewhere in the report CEO states that all these efforts starts to materialise in the 4th Quarter 2017/18, where things started to turn to profit from there onwards.

The Revenue in USD is clearly increasing Q2Q and Same quarters previous year  at a progressive rate. The Annual Report says that the Capacity Utilisation is 78% for 2017/18 same as last year. Therefore this is clearly through the materialisation of Forecast of high end market orders as stated by CEO .

Though the Annual Report discusses about cost reduction I didn’t see the GP margin increasing but decreasing. This is due to the sharp increases in Yarn Prices and USD appreciation.

But the most Notable area is it started to Turnaround from Losses to Profit, and profits now started to increase at a considerable rate Q2Q. The reduction in Finance cost Q2Q is a clear sign that the Company cashflow is improving, and soon MGT will bring this to the lowest possible level. Cash Balances getting steady and increasing Q2Q. Soon the Debts should started coming down too

lets look at the Shareholding structure for last 3 Quarters. And you will know whos selling and why the price went low . Soon someone will grab the opportunity

Therefore on a simple calculation if MGT could sustain the current profit they can report an EPS this year Rs. 1.50.  then a guaranteed 2.0 ( 0.50 x 4).  We can clearly see there is potential to further growth in Revenue , and profits through improved margin because the CEO talks about the learning Curve period, and I believe there will be Finance Cost reduction due to better cashflows and WCAP management. If we play around with these numbers I am sure MGT can touch an EPS =3.0

HE
Thanks HE I love you I love you I love you

4HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Eugine Fernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MY FAVORITE TOO............Directors collected 12/= 16/= levels. GL

5HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:42 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hawk Eye wrote:Although the results, at a glance, do not reflect a good year, mainly due to market conditions and other external cost increases, the Company has made extensive progress to regain profitability and unit cost reductions which was seen in the 4th quarter of 2017/18..(CEO Statement-Annual Report 2017/18)

HE
Union assurance purchase price 16.5.They must have sold in loss those 7million shares. Shocked Shocked Shocked

6HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 am

Trader321

Manager - Equity Analytics

Any target price? i think this is trading at its 52 weeks lowest level?

7HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am

Trader321

MGT.N0000 will pass 13 rs. level very soon. good collection going these days.

8HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:35 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

This is another counter to be watched.Price increase 8.6 to 9(4%) but in small quantities.

EPS    1.26

NAV   16.1

P/B    0.57

PE      7.2

It is running in profit for last 3 quarters.MGT reduced waste and raw material cotton prices also low.Let's see next quarter result...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

9HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 am

Trader321

MGT will pass 13 rs. level very soon

10HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai

yes , my PV outer bubble points to set 14.80 for MGT. if you have extra funds this is real value for money. i got some insider info that the business is going on really well . MGT buyers & holders are real winners.

11HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Uaecoindubai wrote:yes , my PV outer bubble points to set 14.80 for MGT. if you have extra funds this is real value for money. i got some insider info that the business is going on really well . MGT buyers & holders are real winners.
Looks good news. Basketball Basketball Basketball

12HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:21 am

sanjulanka

Uaecoindubai wrote:yes , my PV outer bubble points to set 14.80 for MGT. if you have extra funds this is real value for money. i got some insider info that the business is going on really well . MGT buyers & holders are real winners.
Thanks dear I love you I love you I love you

13HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:28 am

Teller

Teller

Teller=uaecoindubai,
My reply about management when it was trading around 9/=, good stocks no need promotion again and again. Value will come up one day. Teller always against low qualiy stocks. Some members angry with me. Truth is bitter always. Always try to buy quality stocks and hold. Because we are investors not gamblers

14HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:17 am

Teller

Teller

13 + plus reached. A good entry level suggestion by chanaka. Tellers set 14.80 LKR, at the time of calculation ,, i was wondering how it can reach 9 to 14, i compare the result ,not only one time but sevaral times. Every time 14+. Hahahaaa...its amaxing ..it reached 13 plus..what a gain ...

15HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:28 am

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Will touch 15 for sure sooner than later

16HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:30 am

Teller

Teller

TELLERS target was 14.80 LKR, he recommended 8.50 Levels. Above 14.80 no guarantee from my side. GL

17HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am

samaritan

Heavily overheated and had appreciated more than 50% over the last one month. The guys who bought are now dumping be careful as its overvalued at present!

18HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:14 am

Teller

Teller

Teller has re calculated MGT price , based on weighted volumues average VS acceleration known as VAROOM, MGT definitely touch 18.40 LKR for a share. Kindly note 14.80 target revised to 18.40 LKR, as per latest trading statistics.GL

19HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:18 pm

pure equity

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:Teller has re calculated MGT price , based on weighted volumues average VS acceleration known as VAROOM, MGT definitely touch 18.40 LKR for a share.  Kindly note 14.80 target revised to 18.40 LKR, as per latest trading statistics.GL
cheers cheers

20HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:11 pm

Teller

Teller

Even down market MGT shows strong support against resistence. Depreciation of rupee will be favourable for them.

Sandaruwan mk likes this post

21HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:19 am

Teller

Teller

Definitely 18.40 can confirm now, based on accelerated upward curve.
teller recommended 9.0 to 14.80 -status achieved
Next 14.80 to 18.50 -status 50% achieved

22HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:29 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

Teller, ela kiri

23HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:42 pm

Cma

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Good quarter report ahead... it will move with TJL...most of export companies done well in Q2...hurry up and get in to Train... it will pass 18 soon...

24HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 am

Teller

Teller

Teller carefully calculated 18.40 under hid first revised target.
If it achieves Management will give 100% returns those who entered my recommended level 9 LKR

25HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Empty Re: HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:54 pm

God Father

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000) 5f2c4910

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum