FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

51PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249

52PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 11, 2018 9:56 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249
PAP highly recommended share to enter these days. This will touch Rs 4.00/per share before September

53PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 11, 2018 11:30 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

54PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly

55PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly
Check their Annual report which was released at last week. It is a hidden Gem, Look at the EPS levelPANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Pap10t is a hidden Gem,

56PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys look PAP, My innovative target circle PV inners shows immediate price to be adjusted Rs.3.80, its a good company with a positive cash flow as well as better Peg. if you have cash in hand go for it. teller said is said

57PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:15 pm

dmtmadusanka


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Ha
Thanks ????

58PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 11:19 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This is called "Analysis". I highlighted this share 2 week earlier now news is online

Emerald Sri Lanka Fund will take a 20 percent stake in Pan Asian Power (PAP) in a proposed private placement at 3.20 rupees a share with the money to be used to partly finance solar power projects.

A stock exchange filing said PAP has decided to issue by way of a private placement 125 million ordinary voting shares to Emerald Sri Lanka Fund I Limited, amounting to a total consideration of 400 million rupees.

PAP last traded unchanged at three rupees Thursday.

The proceeds of the private placement will be used to part finance several ground solar power projects PAP plans to build this year with a total investment of about 1.3 billion rupees, the statement said.

It said Emerald is the largest private equity fund dedicated to Sri Lanka, seeking to make growth capital investments in the range of 2 – 6 million US dollars in equity and equity-linked securities.

The Emerald Fund is managed by NDB Zephyr Partners Limited, a joint venture between NDB Capital Holdings Limited with a 60 percent stake and Zephyr Management L.P (USA) holding the rest.

Contributors to the Emerald Fund include NDB Capital Holdings Limited, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Deutsche Investitions –und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG) and Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V.(FMO).

59PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Uaecoindubai wrote:Guys look PAP, My innovative target circle PV inners shows immediate price to be adjusted Rs.3.80, its a good company with a positive cash flow as well as better Peg. if you have cash in hand go for it. teller said is sai
If you have cash keep it safe and don't go behind PV (Poly Vinyl) inners.PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

60PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@samaritan wrote:
@Uaecoindubai wrote:Guys look PAP, My innovative target circle PV inners shows immediate price to be adjusted Rs.3.80, its a good company with a positive cash flow as well as better Peg. if you have cash in hand go for it. teller said is sai
If you have cash keep it safe and don't go behind PV (Poly Vinyl) inners.PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Exactly  Very Happy 

61PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
i never recommend it blindly , check the Beta and sector ratios, PEG,Cash flow,Eps,dy,eY , i will cut my ear if it touches 2.80 lkr & my analysis, PV inners,outers are proving the potential with justifications. these are highly artificial intelligence programmed

62PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 3:32 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
PAP test is negative. Investors stay away from this crap.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

63PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 4:28 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
it seems you are joking , see the financial reports. come face to face arguments with financial reports/fundamentals. i believe you will read the report if you have a brain. dont be an idiot like anura kumara

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1040_1549879672781.pdf

3 months EPS 0.26 , annualized above 0.75 cents
146 Million positive cash flow
new investments,341 million CAPEX,
dramatically reducing of liabilities,
regular dividend

PAP should fly 3.50 immediately,

PAP should fly 3.50 immediately,

PAP should fly 3.50 immediately, and to be reached rs.3.80

Teller said is said,,,

64PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 5:55 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The market is expected to fall further in the backdrop of the prevailing situ in the country. Even the best of shares succumb to negative market sentiment, which cannot be ignored by any analyst. It sounds that you are well stocked with PAP and desperately want to make a quick buck at the expense of innocent investors.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

65PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 6:37 pm

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The market is expected to fall further in the backdrop of the prevailing situ in the country. Even the best of shares succumb to negative market sentiment, which cannot be ignored by any analyst. It sounds that you are well stocked with PAP and desperately want to make a quick buck at the expense of innocent investors.
lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid

66PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
hi sanjulanka, we cant cry every day because of this disaster , we have to stand up some how , im an analyst and i recommend due to some reasons . do or die energy is a must requirement . simply dont believe any one even me. but i am telling you the truth . PAP is a grate share & i know a reason why. its upto you to buy or not . you must have to bear profit or losses.

but one thing , PAP is amazing . Teller said is said

67PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 6:52 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ටේලර් ඔයා උගත් කෙනෙක් නිසා අපේ රටට ආදරය කරන කෙනෙක් විදියට අපිට නැගිටින්න පුලුවන් කියන මතයට ඒම ගැන මම සතුටු වෙනව.ඔයා කියපු සමහරක් දේවල් හරි ගියා වගේම නොගිය දේවලුත් ඉතිහාසයේ තිබුන.අපි හැමොටම ල0කාවෙ කොටස් වෙළද පොළෙන් ලොකු ලාභයක් ලබාගන්න මේ වසර කීපයෙම නොහැකි උනත් වාසනාව දක්ෂතාවය හා භය නැතුව ගත්ත තීරණ නිසා අවාසිදායක තත්ව වලත් ජය ගත්ත ටික දෙනෙක් හිටිය.අපි ආයොජකයො වශයෙන් දුර බලල ගන්න තීරණත් ලග බලල ගන්න තීරණත් වැරදී යන අවස්තා සහ බෙහෙවින්ම සතුටු වෙන අවස්තාත් තියනවනෙ.ඔයා ල0කාවෙ බැ0කු ගැන දිගටම කරන අනතුරු හැගවීම ල0කාවෙ ජීවත් වෙන මටනම් ඒ ලෙසම දැනෙන්නෙ නැ.කඩා වැටීම් සිදුවිය හැකි උනත් ඔබ කියන ලෙසම සිදු වෙයි කියල මමනම් පිළි ගන්නෙ නැ.අපි දනවාදීව බලමු.මාර්කට් වැටීම හැමදාම වෙන්න බැහැ කියලයි මමනම් කියන්නෙ.වසරක් දෙකක් තුනක් අපි බලමු.

68PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
PAP (book value 2/96) may not be amazing, but certainly the promotion is amazing!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

69PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Most of the scenarios the book value doesnt have much sense , earning potentials , new capex ,cash flow , peg and dividend are much important. thats the reason Ceylon Tobaco trades 50 X against its book value, the same way Nestle& so many examples. why i am recommending PAp thats have one of hidden factor i have seen even APLA i have seen that.

70PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Uaecoindubai wrote:hi sanjulanka, we cant cry every day because of this disaster , we have to stand up some how , im an analyst and i recommend due to some reasons . do or die energy is a must requirement . simply dont believe any one even me. but i am telling you the truth . PAP is a grate share & i know a reason why. its upto you to buy or not . you must have to bear profit or losses.

but one thing , PAP is amazing . Teller said is said  
PAP according to you should fly to 3/50 immediately and reach 3/80, then why talk about bearing profit or losses???
Furthermore, why aren't potential investors reluctant to buy it at even 3/10 excepting one transaction??? After all Teller's guarantee of 3/50 to 3/80 still stands. May be teller said is not said but sad!
A penny stock's comparison to Nestle & CTC raises eyebrows. Well, penny stocks may do well when the market is in the 'bull mode'.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

71PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
every thing can be bullish or bearish based on PESTEEL factors here my concerns is the potential . all of my calculations confirms its value . soon doesn't mean ne day or two but i mean we should be crazy to buy PAP.

72PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon May 06, 2019 4:50 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Uaecoindubai wrote:every thing can be bullish or bearish based on PESTEEL factors here my concerns is the potential . all of my calculations confirms its value . soon doesn't mean ne day or two but i mean we should be crazy to buy PAP.
At last i agree. We should be crazy to buy PAP.
PESTEL factors aren't encouraging to the market at all and its reflected in the market performance.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

73PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 am

nuwanmja

nuwanmja
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@samaritan wrote:
@Uaecoindubai wrote:every thing can be bullish or bearish based on PESTEEL factors here my concerns is the potential . all of my calculations confirms its value . soon doesn't mean ne day or two but i mean we should be crazy to buy PAP.
At last i agree. We should be crazy to buy PAP.
PESTEL factors aren't encouraging to the market at all and its reflected in the market performance.
great we need kind of discussions/arguments as a new trader.

74PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue May 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
PAP share price is very steady at falling market. my recent recommendations especially GHLL,RAL,CIND,APLA also steady

75PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu May 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
very stable even down market

76PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
Teller your PAP is very steady @Rs.3/= even after the Cents 10 dividend XD date. Did you do any PV inner analysis for this PAP ?

77PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
PAP will be a rocket soon

78PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Be on alert ,PAP very soon to pass 3.50 levels and touch my value. teller said is said
Teller =uaecoindubai


_________________




Teller said is said..

79PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Expect to reach Rs.3.50 soon.

80PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Know the people know its value and potential . They are going to spend 1200 million rupees in Beliaththa,ampara areas for solar systems. Payback is very attractive.


_________________




Teller said is said..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum