FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by Riz123 Yesterday at 1:19 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Yesterday at 10:40 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:30 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:25 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Ceylon cold stores
by Beyondsenses Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:21 am

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:39 pm

» What are the key aspects of the Online Safety Act?
by God Father Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 pm

» How to defeat Ranil Wickramasinghe at the next Presidential Elections
by empire Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:34 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ApolloCSE Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:35 am

» Why Foreign Sales have gone up during last few days
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:21 am

» Market Performance (2022-2024)
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:10 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:34 pm

» ANALYSIS: Sri Lanka Car Market 2024
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:14 am

» RED ALERT!! from Richard Pieris and Company PLC
by ChooBoy Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:28 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in 2024
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 am

» IPO Failures in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:21 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 pm

» Treasury Bill is an option of Fixed income
by ResearchMan Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:31 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by Gaudente Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:40 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.


AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)

+94
morphy
sajithlk02
bkasun
sak
hiransilva23
abey
chandike73
bunbun
Bakkabwoi
sanjulanka
Eranx
ADVENTUS
bizniz
Warunabv
kadik
stockchaser
hanuma
Good bad
jehan008
viduranga
Venu123
SAGA
Pbv
cheetah
Eranga87
Wolf86
keeper
vijay singh
dayandacool
KavinduTM
kanishkaecomm
Zee
Value Pick
Vishwanarth
stockback
Mr. X
Invest2020
AmateurTrader001
DamithAsian
sureshot
Wickyz
NHS
shakthi1974
VS
Kanishka_2020
RJ1010
Tradewise
vikey
geesura
Hope123
subash81
wealth123
jaya
Pradeep90
nish84
st clair's
Don't Be Poor
Nicerider1978
NANDANA2012
Cma
Trader321
NZ BOY
Capton KIng Cool
ThilinaM
player
nuwanmja
Winner123
fireshelter
Uaecoindubai
kjojo
prasa2004
Nethu
The Hunter
Neluka Karannagoda
Casanova
Elahara
samaritan
Yahapalanaya
wisdom79
Namal
reyaz
saliya1000
Teller
fortuneteller
anges
Wimal Modawansa
EquityChamp
venura
thankrishan
ruwan326
Hanoifortune
bakapandithaya
niru
Eugine Fernando
98 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

3 million rights out of that major potion is owned by Renuka Group., with the split 100 for 1, pending this Right shares will trade over 100/=. at present normal share trading over 900/=. Today it might trade over 1000/=,  Rights @ 520/=., 

this is my view.

I would like to get experts analysis on this.

Rights will be trading from 13th June.

2RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:46 am

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Kzoo10

3RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Can have a healthy profit with this for sure

4RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

This is a loss making small shop. who will waste the money on this?

5RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eugine, How many shares you bought????

6RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:37 pm

thankrishan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Risky!!!

7RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:41 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.

8RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:
thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.

9RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

10RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 am

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:
Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.

11RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty NO MORE KAZOO.N Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.
That is why it is under Renuka Holdings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1231496663655_732.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8021475839994_.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4391472732357_732.pdf

12RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty RENUKA HOLDINGS Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:
Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Hanoifortune wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.
That is why it is under Renuka Holdings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1231496663655_732.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8021475839994_.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4391472732357_732.pdf
If you like to check the future of KAZOO,

https://www.investing.com/equities/renuka-holdings-financial-summary Very Happy

13RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:20 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.

14RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Can you trust Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical

15RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

16RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty NO MORE KAZOO.N Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary

 

For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.

17RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:36 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary



 
   
For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.
definitely I will hold it, some party is trying to control the price, but only around 7000 shares in the market., they can puss to any amount they want. and also subdivision 100 for 1 very interesting, will wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy

18RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty out of Order books Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary





 
   
For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.
definitely I will hold it, some party is trying to control the price, but only around 7000 shares in the market., they can puss to any amount they want. and also subdivision 100 for 1 very interesting, will wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy
If you check the order books, all the low selling out of order books just to keep the price down Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

19RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:46 am

venura


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?

20RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

venura wrote:From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?
RENUKA GROUP KNOWS HOW TO USE THE RIGHTS FUND, MOST OF THE FUND COMING FROM THEM, SO THEY WON`T USE THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING., THEY WILL USE IT IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY.

21RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:
venura wrote:From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?
RENUKA GROUP KNOWS HOW TO USE THE RIGHTS FUND, MOST OF THE FUND COMING FROM THEM, SO THEY WON`T USE THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING., THEY WILL USE IT IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY.
Soon kazoo name will vanish. How about we start focusing  Renuke capital PLC ? Shocked Shocked

22RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm

venura


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

what is the possibility for turning the current loss making co into a company with PAT of 50Mn (approx 5% of the rights total value)



Last edited by venura on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

23RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:19 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Renuka Group is a well organized group but they are very disorganized when it comes to treating shareholders. lol!

24RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty KZOO.N0000 Will Rise Up Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:36 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Current implied price on KZOO.N0000 is 7.20 and last 52 weeks Range is 10.40 .There is possibility KZOO.N0000 reach more than 10.00 this time .What's Your Idea ?  Very Happy Very Happy

25RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Empty Re: RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000) Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:58 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Elahara wrote:Current implied price on KZOO.N0000 is 7.20 and last 52 weeks Range is 10.40 .There is possibility KZOO.N0000 reach more than 10.00 this time .What's Your Idea ?  Very Happy Very Happy

Renuka capital not yet started their business and I don't know how people give values in this forum without any fundamental or technical analysis  Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum