It will be benefited if we can share the best action on the current situation.
According to the my view, we do not want to panic due to one isolated incident.
1) The government did not decide close and go for a full lock-down in Gampaha District.
2) The Government will take the max effort and control the spread if any undisclosed person with Covid-19. The Government will not allow to hit economy from this incident.
3) Even Indian Stock Market does not affect badly on current crisis these days in India with the operation of the economy is still alive and expect the current economy with a slight impact.
4) This can be manageable when compare to Navy Welisara & Army camp incidents.
5) Last time I remember, I sold my TKYO-X at Rs.26.50 in the 2nd wave (Navy Camp incident) and had to collect Rs.30 - Rs.32 later.
I think we do not make panic actions. We need to keep valuable shares and worth shares in present situation by considering current trend. Then we dot want to be panic or be afraid ..
Further, I think, DIPD, HAYC, HAYL, LMF, RAL, ELPL, NAMU, WATA & All Plantations, EMER, HHL, RWSL etc as worth counters to collect & keep. No need to be afraid about the business interruptions.
Few organized group will definitely try to create a panic for a Manipulations. Try to avoid and invest on valuable counters .. Most of above Sri Lankan companies are building / expanding their capacities. Future earning of the above companies, specially export-based companies including plantations will be good ..