FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_lcap21%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 21% [ 57 ]
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_lcap30%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_lcap34%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 276

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by sojsilva Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:07 am

» Sri Lanka bond yields extend fall on DDR comments
by K.R Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:32 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by K.R Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:56 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:34 pm

» KZOO.N SHAW WALLACE INVESTMENTS PLC TP 10/
by cheetah Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:53 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM (SLTL.N0000) - Reawakening the Giant
by Equity Win Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:10 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 am

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by K.R Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:45 am

» Singapore based Kreate Design to invest USD 1 Billion to Colombo Lotus Tower
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

» China working with other lenders on ‘easing’ Sri Lanka debt
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:31 pm

» Billionaire owned listed companies faces insolvency issues in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:11 am

» Wahts going on with Expo
by sanjayaK Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:23 pm

» REGULATORS - DUTY OF CARE
by God Father Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:47 pm

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:51 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by K.R Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:03 pm

» LANKA HOSPITAL + SRI LANKA TELECOM + HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
by nish84 Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm

» SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS PLC (CSD.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:16 am

» Budget Analysis 2023 - KPMG Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 am

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000)
by Dilshan2020 Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:39 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

+55
C.THARANGA
Equity Win
engineer
Value Pick
MarketWch
subash81
DamithAsian
IDK
spindain
geesura
arun.cse
samaritan
Vishwanarth
RJ1010
kalyana1234
ErangaDS
KavinduTM
Warren samarawickrama
thananjey
lakymahesh
suku502
Pradeep90
heroxhere
High-flyer
SANJAYANM
Zahara khan
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Champ888
kumarweerarathne
nathanfornash
Equityinvestor
lal62
Manisha De Alwis
Eugine Fernando
gayan1987
anges
vikey
Sanju121
judecroos
Soilconomy
gosrilanka
ONTHEMONEY
Eng Krishantha
chathura123
Mithooshan
xhunter
Thushara Ayya
Jay-Jay
abey
Win Win
SUSPENS
Kipling
Invest-Wise
Truth Seeker
INDY 500
59 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:51 pm

SUSPENS


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Even 3.00mn selling also can absorb....

Buying presure is so high compare to the selling.....

I'm I right...😀😀😀

abey and judecroos like this post

127ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

As noted by members of forum, high volumes traded. After it touches RS.25, journey from RS.25 To RS.30 will be much faster Than RS.20 to RS.25 !

My personal view..

abey and Kipling like this post

128ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

AGM ON THE 16TH SEPT. 2 DAYS MORE.........  WILL THERE BE ANY POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT? GL Very Happy Very Happy

129ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:31 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SLOW AND STAYDY

130ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:06 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What’s the reason, it’s going down?

131ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

vikey wrote:What’s the reason, it’s going down?
What goes up must come down if the value is not realistic...and manipulative.

132ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:17 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Sanju121 wrote:
vikey wrote:What’s the reason, it’s going down?
What goes up must come down if the value is not realistic...and manipulative.
Good to sell? Or hold?

133ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:27 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

vikey wrote:
Sanju121 wrote:
vikey wrote:What’s the reason, it’s going down?
What goes up must come down if the value is not realistic...and manipulative.
Good to sell? Or hold?
Depends on your risk ablility.
and holding power.This is very long term investment.

vikey likes this post

Zahara khan dislikes this post

134ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:51 pm

Zahara khan


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Yesterday was traded high volume buying pressure also too high.. Today dragging down to bring the price low

judecroos likes this post

135ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:38 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

What's preventing the rapid rise of AEL share price is the large quantity of floating shares and the lack of holding power of those who are holding them. So, the mopping up operation is underway by HNWIs & Institutions who know its potential and who have the holding power as well. This will not take long and the share price should touch 40 in 6 months time or earlier than that.

Kipling and judecroos like this post

136ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Now AEL time.

Tomorow 25+ possible

Kipling and judecroos like this post

137ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:What's preventing the rapid rise of AEL share price is the large quantity of floating shares and the lack of holding power of those who are holding them. So, the mopping up operation is underway by HNWIs & Institutions who know its potential and who have the holding power as well. This will not take long and the share price should touch 40 in 6 months time or earlier than that.
you are absolutely correct. this share should move at least 35 in a very short time as this company's capacity to grab the projects. Tomorrow definitely will clear 26 level. Am I correct? Very Happy Smile Smile Smile

samaritan, Kipling and Champ888 like this post

138ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:10 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

judecroos wrote:
samaritan wrote:What's preventing the rapid rise of AEL share price is the large quantity of floating shares and the lack of holding power of those who are holding them. So, the mopping up operation is underway by HNWIs & Institutions who know its potential and who have the holding power as well. This will not take long and the share price should touch 40 in 6 months time or earlier than that.
you are absolutely correct. this share should move at least 35 in a very short time as this company's capacity to grab the projects. Tomorrow definitely will clear 26 level. Am I correct? :D :) :) :)
Depending on the quantity left to mop up, you may be right.

Equityinvestor, Kipling and judecroos like this post

139ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 pm

SANJAYANM


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Access is moving in step ladder pattern.

140ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:43 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

LOT OF BUYING &LOT OF SELLING ++++++25

SANJAYANM likes this post

141ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:54 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I THINHK 24 CLEAR & OVER

142ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

And it is shooting up !

Kipling likes this post

143ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:02 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Quantum of closely held shares should reach a level for AEL to start its marathon run. As i stated earlier the mopping up is continuing steadily. As usual the final half an hour will see a surge in buying.

144ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:21 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

LOT OF BUYING LOT OF SELLING 24.50

145ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:29 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

AEL is certain to play a prominent key role in the development revolution envisaged by the President.
Once the floating shares are absorbed AEL share price will reach dizzy heights for sure!

judecroos likes this post

146ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:29 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:AEL is certain to play a prominent key role in the development revolution envisaged by the President.
Once the floating shares are absorbed AEL share price will reach dizzy heights for sure!
yes you are right. Anyway have you an idea of a target price during this month?? heard that it could reach above 28 is it possible??

147ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:29 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

judecroos wrote:
samaritan wrote:AEL is certain to play a prominent key role in the development revolution envisaged by the President.
Once the floating shares are absorbed AEL share price will reach dizzy heights for sure!
yes you are right. Anyway have you an idea of a target price during this month?? heard that it could reach above 28 is it possible??
With the prominence & priority given for development projects under this govt it is possible.

Intrinsic and judecroos like this post

Kipling dislikes this post

148ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:36 pm

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

[ltr]Ruwanpura Expressway project tenders within two weeks[/ltr]


"The Cabinet of Ministers approved a proposal presented by the Minister of Highways to proceed with the expressway constructions using funds of local banks and the services of local construction companies."


The Morning.

judecroos likes this post

149ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:22 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

High-flyer wrote:[ltr]Ruwanpura Expressway project tenders within two weeks[/ltr]




"The Cabinet of Ministers approved a proposal presented by the Minister of Highways to proceed with the expressway constructions using funds of local banks and the services of local construction companies."


The Morning.
I am sure Access will get the most of the projects because of their quality work and capacity to absorb big jobs. Yeah AEL  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  see the move before end of this month.

150ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

AEL is a good counter under this goverment. People with holding power will win.

samaritan likes this post

151ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:01 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Sri Lankan Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa calls for the construction of a multi-billion-USD Port City project to be accelerated, saying it is a landmark in the island country and will be the main income generator for the future. Rajapaksa has inspected the Colombo Port City construction site in the heart of capital Colombo to mark the sixth anniversary since the project. Launched in 2014, it was jointly developed by the Sri Lankan government and China's CHEC Port City Colombo (Pvt) Ltd. The prime minister says he hopes that the project would be completed soon, so that it would be a major economic boost for the island country."
(source: Xinhuanet)

Unquote: AEL has enormous opportunity of playing a lead role in the construction activities in the Port City in addition to other projects throughout the island.

Mithooshan, Zahara khan, judecroos and Champ888 like this post

152ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:Sri Lankan Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa calls for the construction of a multi-billion-USD Port City project to be accelerated, saying it is a landmark in the island country and will be the main income generator for the future. Rajapaksa has inspected the Colombo Port City construction site in the heart of capital Colombo to mark the sixth anniversary since the project. Launched in 2014, it was jointly developed by the Sri Lankan government and China's CHEC Port City Colombo (Pvt) Ltd. The prime minister says he hopes that the project would be completed soon, so that it would be a major economic boost for the island country."
(source: Xinhuanet)

Unquote: AEL has enormous opportunity of playing a lead role in the construction activities in the Port City in addition to other projects throughout the island.
As I have mentioned in my above posts ACCESS can handle most of our big projects because of their capacity to grab ( local company ) and do a quality work.

153ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:10 am

heroxhere

heroxhere
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome to the stage, our next all out performer! A. E. L.!

DailyFT wrote:Access gets Rs. 9.37 b contract for 400-unit housing project in Borella - The Cabinet of Ministers on Monday approved the proposal presented by Minister of Urban Development and Housing on the recommendation of the Cabinet appointed standing procurement committee to award Access Engineering PLC the contract to build a new housing scheme in Borella for Rs. 9.37 billion (without tax).

The Elliot Place Housing Project with 400 housing units by the Urban Development Authority is for middle income earners in the public and private sectors. 

The Government said the project did not proceed as planned due to financial problems in the company that awarded the contract for the design, construction and financing of the project and the contract was terminated. 

National competitive bidding was called for the completion of the remaining work of this priority project and Access was selected for the work.

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Screen11
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Screen12

samaritan, Kipling and judecroos like this post

154ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:57 am

Pradeep90


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Today AEL will pass 26

judecroos likes this post

155ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

This is only the beginning. There are mega projects in the pipeline for which AEL is earmarked for its specialization. There was a large quantity of floating shares which has been considerably reduced and with further reduction my prediction is 40/= within 6 months for sure.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum