FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

AI CHAT

Latest topics

» LMF Fundamental Analysis and Valuations
by Harry82 Yesterday at 7:03 pm

» LANKA MILK FOODS (CWE) PLC (LMF.N0000)
by A+ Yesterday at 9:38 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Yesterday at 9:04 am

» Asia Securities and Bartleets set Target for EXPACK
by God Father Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:23 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Yet another Opportunity to Exit @ Profit
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:11 pm

» Sri Lanka Stock Market ready to fall below ASPI 10,400
by Rare Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:29 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by ErangaDS Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:34 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:29 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC (SHL): Opportunity to Enter?
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 am

» Sri Lanka: Person of the Year 2023
by God Father Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:14 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by K.R Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:57 am

» How will Non Performing Loans (NPL's) affect the Valuations of Banking Sector shares?
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:22 am

» නන්දලාල්ගේ මැජික්
by ChooBoy Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:27 am

» Ex-pack Corrugated Cartons PLC
by Nandana Withanage Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:44 am

» Significance of the Senior Independent Director (SID)
by God Father Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:12 am

» Will JKH share price reach LKR 200/= ever again?
by soileconomy Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:42 am

» CSE Demutualisation: 3 European firms interested
by samaritan Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:13 am

» Capital Alliance PLC share on a free fall after major transaction
by Beyondsenses Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:28 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:57 pm

» Sri Lanka Stock Market: ASPI Movement
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:39 pm

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by sandamal Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:53 am

» FIRST CAPITAL TREASURIES PLC (FCT.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:57 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.



You are not connected. Please login or register

SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)

+36
Ekanayake90
Jacob1965
Biggy
hotstock
Pbv
Kaptivajkss
sak
Good bad
K.R
kuk83
nish84
D.G.Dayaratne
LHW
Zahara khan
Warren samarawickrama
Jana
Wickyz
ColomboCSE
keen
Vishwanarth
bizniz
Harry82
Kipling
spksd
RJ1010
100Bill
xpmurali
M S L DIAS
AmateurTrader001
dhanushkapg
cseguide
Bond
gayannadeeka
xhora
ssb
Quibit
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:38 am

LHW


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Welcome to the next growth phase of Sunshine Holdings PLC

Major developments last year-:

*Daintee Acquisition (40% Market share in confectionary segment)

*Entering to phama manufactureing business by Acquiring(M&A) Akbar Pharmaceuticals(Lina Manufacturing, and Lina Spiro) & becoming Sri Lankas only fully integrated healthcare company. 

*Massive investment in the Dairy segment backed by SBI Holdings - Japan LTD 

*Exiting from the energy business & forcussing on Core segments

*******All time high Oil Palm prices will be a big boost to the bottomline going forward (WATA.N)******* 


https://www.ft.lk/business/Sunshine-Holdings-records-44-top-line-growth-in-1H-amidst-macroeconomic-challenges/34-725806

K.R likes this post

77SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:46 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

SUN 🌞 🌞 sunny

78SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:32 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

SUN 🌞
Soon 50++

Nandun and K.R like this post

79SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:09 am

kuk83


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

nish84 wrote:SUN 🌞
Soon 50++

Potential is even more....

80SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:51 am

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Take in the morning SUN 🌞

81SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:41 am

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

🌞 🌞 sunny

82SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:36 am

K.R

K.R
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Is this accurate?
SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 57f8a310

https://simplywall.st/stocks/lk/food-beverage-tobacco/cose-sun.n0000/sunshine-holdings-shares

83SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:06 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

this is the time to enter. Another share like EXPO.



Last edited by Harry82 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

ErangaDS likes this post

84SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:48 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ErangaDS wrote:
ErangaDS wrote:
ErangaDS wrote:
ErangaDS wrote:Market Capitalisation _
WATAWALA PLANTATION-12.3bn
SUNSHINE HOLDINGS - 11.5bn

“Subsidiary trading at a higher valuation than its parent”
ONLY IN CSE 😂😂


WATA 13bn - SUN 11.6bn 😋

14bn - 11.6bn 😋

Excellent Performance 
Will this be enough for Sun to go pass its Child(WATA) 

SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 53082510

WATA - 20Bn

HHL - 42Bn 



SUN - 15Bn :sun_with_face:



“Opportunities are like SUNrises . If you wait too long, you miss them” :sunrise: 

K.R likes this post

85SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Good bad


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Can anyone tell me whats the best price to sell this share ? thanks

86SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:04 pm

sak

sak
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Sun will pass 45/- soon ... sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

87SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Kaptivajkss


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Can anyone tell me whats the best price to sell this share ? thanks

>>>>>>>

55-60 is feasible.

As per the reports,
EPS for the q....1.44
EPS for the period...2.69
Nav group...25.99
Almost 2/3 profit(2,456,759,270) comes from agri business(1,888,688,000)...since wata will be outperforming in the future, 55-60 is easily reachable....
If you like your buyer to earn something ...I would say 55 could be the best

Rest is yours

Biggy likes this post

88SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:48 am

Pbv


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

SUN EASILY COULD REACH TO 50 DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE EPS OF 3 FOR 6M AND TITAL COMPREHENSIVE RPS OF 6 FOR 6M DUE TO WATAWALA PLANTATION. EASILY IT COULD VALUATED AROUND 50 TO 54.

89SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:08 pm

Kaptivajkss


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Group is primarily involved in the importing and selling of pharmaceuticals, managing portfolio of investments, marketing of tea, palm oil and related products.

Net asset per share group...25.99
Stated capital to equity ratio....10
EPS quarter...1.44
EPS period(6m)...2.69
Cash flow...stable

Lamurep Investments Limited has increased the stake from 51.09% to 59.48%

PAT for the period(sep 2021)...2,456,759,270
Contribution from agri......1,888,688,000 (contribution from palm oil  1,828,155,000)
Contribution from health...507,383,929
Contribution from investment and management....807,411,471

PAT for the period(sep 2020).....1,285,384,103
Contribution from agri......917,500,000 (contribution from palm oil  861,602,000)
Contribution from health...423,437,178
Contribution from investment and management....915,635,783

PAT for the year ended Mar 31, 2021....2,537,528,001
Contribution from agri....1,662,836,000(contribution from palm oil 1,583,638,000)
Contribution from health...823,571,228

PAT for the year ended Mar 31, 2020.......1,832,637,567
Contribution from agri....755,299,238 (contribution from palm oil  909,172,000)
Contribution from health...509,637,769


Compared to the year ended Mar 31, 2020, the contribution from health in 2022(year ended Mar 31, 2022)will be doubled?

Compared to the year ended Mar 31, 2021, the contribution from palm oil in 2022(year ended Mar 31, 2022)will be doubled?

PAT from palm oil

Sep 2021...1,135,646,000
Jun 2021...692,509,000
Mar 2021...421,211,000
Dec 2020....300,825,000
Sep 2020....470,935,000
Jun 2020....390,667,000
Mar 2020...42,031,000

90SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:39 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Palm oil prices are forecast to stay above $1,000 per tonne next year due to persistent tight supply as the strong rebound in demand – for both food and energy – may outpace slow recovery in output.

https://capital.com/palm-oil-prices-to-stay-firm-above-1-000-tonne-in-2022

SUN is on the way to complete its half century.

91SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:49 pm

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I see many TP in different forums. 48/60/55 etc  , what would be the potential fair target price backed by fundamentals (not emotional values)

92SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:57 pm

Biggy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Screen11

93SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:13 am

K.R

K.R
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

When WATA was trading around 50 Sun was 25.
Now WATA is 120+ Sun is around 40s.
Shouldn’t Sun be trading around 60s by now???

Nandun likes this post

94SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:02 pm

LHW

LHW
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LHW wrote:Welcome to the next growth phase of Sunshine Holdings PLC

Major developments last year-:

*Daintee Acquisition (40% Market share in confectionary segment)

*Entering to phama manufactureing business by Acquiring(M&A) Akbar Pharmaceuticals(Lina Manufacturing, and Lina Spiro) & becoming Sri Lankas only fully integrated healthcare company. 

*Massive investment in the Dairy segment backed by SBI Holdings - Japan LTD 

*Exiting from the energy business & forcussing on Core segments

*******All time high Oil Palm prices will be a big boost to the bottomline going forward (WATA.N)******* 


https://www.ft.lk/business/Sunshine-Holdings-records-44-top-line-growth-in-1H-amidst-macroeconomic-challenges/34-725806

Importation of milk powder will be restricted from next year

https://www.newswire.lk/2021/12/09/watch-finance-minister-speaks-about-2022-import-restrictions-including-vehicles/

Japan’s SBI Group invests $ 2 m in Watawala Dairy Farm

“This strategic investment not only paves a path for us to support the Government’s vision to promote local milk production and achieve self-sufficiency in milk by 2025, but also validates our long-term vision and investor-friendly corporate governance framework, helping us to build confidence and attract leading global equity firms like SBI Ven Holdings.”

https://www.ft.lk/front-page/Japan-s-SBI-Group-invests-2-m-in-Watawala-Dairy-Farm/44-717851


Basil visits Watawala Dairy Farm-Mr. Basil Rajapakse, head of the Presidential Task Force for Economic Revival and Poverty Alleviation, recently attended an observation tour of the Watawala Dairy Farm in Lonach Estate, Ginigathena, a company nes release said

The state-of-the-art dairy farm by Watawala Dairy Limited (WDL), a 100% subsidiary of Sri Lanka’s leading diversified agribusiness company Watawala Plantations, today manages a herd of 1, 600 dairy cattle with an ultramodern milking parlour which can produce over 6 million litres of fresh milk annually (17,000 litres of fresh milk per day).

https://island.lk/basil-visits-watawala-dairy-farm/

*This will add fuel to the Palm oil fire.
*SUN will trade 30Bn+ valuation going forward.(current market cap - 19Bn)

ErangaDS likes this post

95SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:25 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities. – Roy T. Bennett


[size=32][ltr]Another milk powder shortage [/ltr][/size]
[ltr]DECEMBER 15, 2021 BY NEWS ADMIN 0 COMMENTS[/ltr]






  • Importers blame continuing forex crisis

  • Earliest shipment to arrive in Feb. 2022

  • Demands further price hike 


https://www.themorning.lk/another-milk-powder-shortage/

96SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:10 pm

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Some promising signals:

1. SUN (beta 0.55) used to go negative last few times with ASI. Today it appreciated while ASI was negative
2. Last couple of days there were some selling but today buyers have dominated. 
3. Technically an ascending triangle pattern has been formed. 44.5-45.5 will be the pivot range to note. Breaking that level, likely to push this script to 50 levels.

(Just a viewpoint, NOT a buy or sell recommendation as no one can predict 100%)

97SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 pm

LHW

LHW
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Sunshine Holdings PLC 2QFY22 Inventor Webinar 

K.R likes this post

98SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:46 pm

K.R

K.R
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LHW wrote:Sunshine Holdings PLC 2QFY22 Inventor Webinar 

Is this an annual event???

99SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:51 am

LHW

LHW
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

It’s a quarterly event, in fact they have organized online investor forums in each quarter since 2019.

100SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:37 pm

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

hotstock wrote:Some promising signals:

1. SUN (beta 0.55) used to go negative last few times with ASI. Today it appreciated while ASI was negative
2. Last couple of days there were some selling but today buyers have dominated. 
3. Technically an ascending triangle pattern has been formed. 44.5-45.5 will be the pivot range to note. Breaking that level, likely to push this script to 50 levels.

(Just a viewpoint, NOT a buy or sell recommendation as no one can predict 100%)

As mentioned above, the next resistance pivot is being tested. If todays day candle close above 44.5 range, I have 80% confidence that it will hit 50 levels tomorrow.

ErangaDS, Nandun and Biggy like this post

101SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:21 pm

Jacob1965


Stock Trader

You might see 60 on good day

K.R likes this post

102SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:46 pm

K.R

K.R
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

K.R wrote:Is this accurate?
SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 57f8a310

https://simplywall.st/stocks/lk/food-beverage-tobacco/cose-sun.n0000/sunshine-holdings-shares

How long will it take to achieve its ultimate target?
SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 1bfb5e10

103SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:15 pm

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

hotstock wrote:
hotstock wrote:Some promising signals:

1. SUN (beta 0.55) used to go negative last few times with ASI. Today it appreciated while ASI was negative
2. Last couple of days there were some selling but today buyers have dominated. 
3. Technically an ascending triangle pattern has been formed. 44.5-45.5 will be the pivot range to note. Breaking that level, likely to push this script to 50 levels.

(Just a viewpoint, NOT a buy or sell recommendation as no one can predict 100%)

As mentioned above, the next resistance pivot is being tested. If todays day candle close above 44.5 range, I have 80% confidence that it will hit 50 levels tomorrow.

Technical did not work as i expected in this scenario (i bought at 47 expecting a break on the same day above 50 but market did not react on the way what it wants. Disclaimer: Im still holding since the fundamentals are strong)

I expect 44-44.50 to be the new support and this may move in sideways for couple of days and give us a new direction afterwards.
SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Wzpyh

104SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:16 pm

LHW

LHW
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LHW wrote:
LHW wrote:Welcome to the next growth phase of Sunshine Holdings PLC

Major developments last year-:

*Daintee Acquisition (40% Market share in confectionary segment)

*Entering to phama manufactureing business by Acquiring(M&A) Akbar Pharmaceuticals(Lina Manufacturing, and Lina Spiro) & becoming Sri Lankas only fully integrated healthcare company. 

*Massive investment in the Dairy segment backed by SBI Holdings - Japan LTD 

*Exiting from the energy business & forcussing on Core segments

*******All time high Oil Palm prices will be a big boost to the bottomline going forward (WATA.N)******* 


https://www.ft.lk/business/Sunshine-Holdings-records-44-top-line-growth-in-1H-amidst-macroeconomic-challenges/34-725806

Importation of milk powder will be restricted from next year

https://www.newswire.lk/2021/12/09/watch-finance-minister-speaks-about-2022-import-restrictions-including-vehicles/

Japan’s SBI Group invests $ 2 m in Watawala Dairy Farm

“This strategic investment not only paves a path for us to support the Government’s vision to promote local milk production and achieve self-sufficiency in milk by 2025, but also validates our long-term vision and investor-friendly corporate governance framework, helping us to build confidence and attract leading global equity firms like SBI Ven Holdings.”

https://www.ft.lk/front-page/Japan-s-SBI-Group-invests-2-m-in-Watawala-Dairy-Farm/44-717851


Basil visits Watawala Dairy Farm-Mr. Basil Rajapakse, head of the Presidential Task Force for Economic Revival and Poverty Alleviation, recently attended an observation tour of the Watawala Dairy Farm in Lonach Estate, Ginigathena, a company nes release said

The state-of-the-art dairy farm by Watawala Dairy Limited (WDL), a 100% subsidiary of Sri Lanka’s leading diversified agribusiness company Watawala Plantations, today manages a herd of 1, 600 dairy cattle with an ultramodern milking parlour which can produce over 6 million litres of fresh milk annually (17,000 litres of fresh milk per day).

https://island.lk/basil-visits-watawala-dairy-farm/

*This will add fuel to the Palm oil fire.
*SUN will trade 30Bn+ valuation going forward.(current market cap - 19Bn)

ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES 🌞


Palm oil bulls will likely hold sway into early 2022 as a chronic worker shortage in No. 2 grower Malaysia and heavier rains than usual in key growing areas disrupt production of the world’s most-consumed edible oil. That could keep prices elevated after a record year in 2021 when benchmark futures rocketed to an all-time closing high of 5,071 ringgit ($1,213) a ton.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-29/palm-oil-bulls-to-roar-into-2022-on-labor-crunch-la-nina-deluge



[ltr]Another milk powder shortage [/ltr]

Importers blame continuing forex crisis
Earliest shipment to arrive in Feb. 2022
Demands further price hike 


https://www.themorning.lk/another-milk-powder-shortage/


[size=33]Local pharmaceutical manufacturing: Potential to be next thrust sector in Sri Lanka[/size]

Today, from a global perspective, Sri Lanka’s pharmaceuticals industry is at a primary stage. Out of our domestic annual market of Rs.130 billion, 40 percent comes from government purchasing. Tellingly, locally manufactured pharmaceuticals only account for 15 percent of the total market share. Even more importantly, local manufacturers only supply 5 percent of the pharmaceuticals sold in the private market, with imports making up 95 percent


https://www.dailymirror.lk/businessopinion/Local-pharmaceutical-manufacturing-Potential-to-be-next-thrust-sector-in-Sri-Lanka/306-222375

105SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000) Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:32 pm

K.R

K.R
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

WATA has cleared 130 & moving, compared to price movements in the past SUN should be around 70’s . Why is Sun moving slowly compared to WATA?

Biggy likes this post

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum