FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC.N0000 vs VONE.N0000 and ENTIRE MARKET

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KILLER99

Manager - Equity Analytics

Financial theory says that the price of a stock instantly reflects all the available information about the current value of its future cash flows. The recent stock price behavior of LOLC & VONE shows the cracks in that theory.

A short-squeeze occurs when the short seller’s bet goes bad. Instead of the stock’s price dropping below the level at which the short seller sold, the price goes up. When that happens the broker who lent the shares to the short seller demands that the loan (credits)  be repaid right away.
This leads to a buying panic as short sellers go into the market to buy the shares. The more such short sellers are buying, the faster the price rises — and the higher the price, the bigger the short seller’s losses.

This will result LOLC and VONE are going further upwards, 
The market could be reached 12,000 units end of the April 2021 or after, 

Once LOLC and VONE will be reached at top level it will be catastrophic failure to the market, According to nature with market Short-Sellers will be realized their profit, This such behavior will result to market down with spreading news of gain realization.

The market upward trend correlation with interest rates, Once Interest rates will be reached again double digits, Sellers are shifted to bank deposits with their realize gain. 

No need to panic at all, Play wisely and enjoy the market, 

EXIT AT RIGHT TIME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Cheers Razz

Galeon

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

While Exiting these stocks at the right time is important, short selling and short squeezing similar to in US markets is not possible with CSE methods of operations.

KILLER99

Galeon wrote:While Exiting these stocks at the right time is important, short selling and short squeezing similar to in US markets is not possible with CSE methods of operations.

However scenario and outcome are the same.  Cool

Galeon

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

KILLER99 wrote:
Galeon wrote:While Exiting these stocks at the right time is important, short selling and short squeezing similar to in US markets is not possible with CSE methods of operations.

However scenario and outcome are the same.  Cool
Agree

KILLER99 likes this post

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Excellent analysis. I read on Twitter Imtiaz Buhardeen (Almas Organisation) top 20 shareholders in Expo & man you others expect 15-20,000 this year.  Your view

KILLER99 likes this post

KILLER99

VONE would be the best share compared to IN's LOLC, In my point of view LOLC may lose their shareholder trust on coming month, 

After that people will more often to buy Bank's shares (HNB,SAMP,NDB,COMB) & further DP's shares, According to future most likely buying pattern would be above I mentioned. Try to collect less volatile, lower risk, bank shares, You will be the winner within 03 months.

Always try to understand people's behavior of CSE, Technically it would be the best tactic to survive.

Cheers & welcome to the GREEN...

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Are you on Twitter or TEC?

KILLER99

Kipling wrote:K99
Are you on Twitter or TEC?
I have a private account on twitter, But I don't want disclose here, My extreme pardon  for that & Still I'm infant to the market compared to these giants Very Happy . But if you think out of the box, It's is easy to predict what would be the trend, You can read my articles from here, I'm try to always taking about facts, consumer pattern, market behavior, Demand & Supply etc,

I'm working with plan and which has with strong backup plan..

Due to credit settlement of last 02days, Still market going LKR 07bil, except LOLC transaction. Better to collect more shares these days

Remember here EXPO,TKYO may the next star in the market long term, Foreigners are keep buying continuously. If you are closely monitor on last two weeks purchase, You will be the winner 

Patient is very important. 

Cheers,,

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Thank You K99. How can I contact you. Also what do you think about CFLB. I read on The Equity Check Forum (amazing experience) that this is poised to pop

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
This is a 45Bn TO Group. Plantation now profits but exit soon. Can’t discuss positives as too long. Real under the radar gem

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Please join TEC. All top guys who started SLEF now there. Join under this name. Make introduction post under CFLB thread. Then I will know. This way your private respected. I can DM you then.

KILLER99

Kipling wrote:Thank You K99. How can I contact you. Also what do you think about CFLB. I read on The Equity Check Forum (amazing experience) that this is poised to pop
CFLB is just a Asset for me, However CFLB chairman has failed to protect Lankem also, If I'm not mistaken, What was happened to Lankem Ceylon PLC office at Nawam Mawatha, They had to sell finally to cover the debts, However CFLB chairman is asset rich gentlemen with some difficulties to perform the companies, Biggest issue with his staff from GM to the top, I think enough for now  Cool

However DB and EB are performing well.

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Please join TEC as we discussed. The Turn under incoming chairman SDR Arudpragasam very evident. Past under Alagsrajah bad.

KILLER99

Please join TEC. All top guys who started SLEF now there. Join under this name. Make introduction post under CFLB thread. Then I will know. This way your private respected. I can DM you then.
Somebody has to send me the invitation first, Is it? I'm not register to TEC

https://www.executivecentre.com/en-lk/blog-article/use-tec-forum/

Is this the forum

Kipling

Expert
Expert

https://www.theequitycheck.com/blogs/sharks-jounal/16506-should-we-bother-nothing-to-panic

This is the link

No invitation needed. 

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Are you in? All ok?

KILLER99 likes this post

ONTHEMONEY

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi all, 

Today the market TURNOVER witness the largest ever in history mainly contributed by BIL. However, the ASPI DRAGGED by 100 points mainly because of profit taking and some poor direction on credit which was reversed later.

However, Irrespective of the Market swings, we as INVESTORS will find opportunities to grab UNDERVALUED HIGH GROWTH POTENTIAL STOCKS in RED DAYS.

Focussing them and collecting INCREMENTALLY in falls, will be the KEY in present market context. Also, don't forget the TRADING OPPORTUNITIES of large CORPORATE battles as well. Interesting to see SH LIST of LOLC. 

In contrast to the 100 point market pull back TODAY,  LOLC was heavily COLLECTED @ 500/- and pulled back marginally.

On the other hand VONE price swing was bit high which created Trading opportunities twice in the day

Let's see what LOLC and VONE have to offer going ahead.

Apparently, HSBC GLOBAL predicts 7% GDP GROWTH for FY 2021 and LOW INTEREST RATES which I feel are the CORE MACRO FUNDAMENTALS driving INVESTMENTS.The BANKING SECTOR will surely DELIVER MUCH IMPRIVED QUARTER ENDING DECEMBER 2020 which again will change the INVESTOR SENTIMENT on BANKS in COMING QUARTERS. 

ASPI is still 14.21x PE multiples as of 31/1/21 which is relatively low CF. to FRONTIER/EMERGING MARKETS. 

Good Luck

KILLER99 likes this post

Kipling

Expert
Expert

OTM
PER is trailing. So if we see 30-40% profit growth in DecQ forward way lower. Cse bull market average 19

ONTHEMONEY likes this post

KILLER99

Are you in? All ok?
Yes, Thanks

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
Please read all posts on CfLB thread. Special focus on Wall Street BB PAT Jana & Insight TC. Shall DM you

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
DM sent
Thank You

KILLER99 likes this post

ONTHEMONEY

Kipling wrote:OTM
PER is trailing. So if we see 30-40% profit growth in DecQ forward way lower. Cse bull market average 19
Hi Kipling,

Yes. Agree with you 

I expect the Banks, Construction, Transport, Plantation, Agri, etc. to DELIVER STRONG EARNINGS in the QUARTER ENDING DECEMBER 2020 which will furfurther REDUCE the Market PEPE from 14 levels. Such MARKET PE levels is very strong for current prices and become UNDERVALUED as well

Additionally, we may see some EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS and financials from LOLC and VONE which may trigger heavy BULL runs as well

Good Luck

samaritan and KILLER99 like this post

KILLER99

ACTUAL WAR BEGAN BETWEEN VONE & BROWNS COMPANY PLC..

IN has began restructuring Finance company, He had success that scenario and end up with nice bull run. I'm pretty sure he will be targeting Browns PLC to the next bull run to take BROW to the LOLC level, This may result double the size of his wealth. 

If carefully analyze, VONE has invested in several new projects, and DP has justified that strategy in one of the interview. We can get a hint from that VONE may plan to enhance their business to the size of Hayleys.

Same scenario can be applicable to IN, He is now looking for BROW growth, That's why he has invested in Port city under BIL, Acquired some hotels under hood of BROW.
Last day BIL crossing of shares has proved, Which direction to BROW directed by IN.

Therefore, I have very clear next few years trade war conflict with BROW & VONE.

This is the extract of last transaction has done by IN.

I'm enough confident say LOLC and Hayelys may operate their maximum capacity and The giants are looking for their other hand.

Play Wisely, Business never ends....

Good Luck

Kipling

Expert
Expert

K99
When you are ready let’s start.

KILLER99

When you are ready let’s start.