FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)

+262
Eranga87
invest thinker
Lakshman@
parasangaha
Lakshman wijayawardhana
FireandWater
MaJa
judecroos
Sihas005
Gowri123
Wickyz
stockback
snipo
hiransilva23
ishanel2007
StringTheory
RJ1010
Value Pick
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
learningthemarket
Equityinvestor
High-flyer
xhunter
nish84
Kanishka_2020
abp1970
wmsameera
Vasyan
Jana
wealth123
celtic tiger
Winner123
madukp
DamithAsian
lakymahesh
Gunther
suku502
subash81
Vishwanarth
spindain
kanishkaecomm
EquityPlus
ColomboCSE
Ekanayake90
naveen
Promoney
KavinduTM
bhanu
Trader321
Hewagak
4Corners
Uaecoindubai
2017 Cse
wiser
Imanka.Amarakoon
anges
buddikasmart
ruwan326
kovida
Ran49
The Hunter
equityhunter
prasa2004
Lucky Gamage
Elahara
trader7
sameboy
troy
janith123
kumarweerarathne
Suranga malli
sureshot
saliya1000
anjelo
A+
nimantha80
chamil1
fireshelter
charith666lk
raider
roshana7549
Steve Jansen
Yahapalanaya
piras
ddrperera
dimuthubasd
samaritan
SHARK aka TAH
ifenny
Siva08
aiyosalli
jatila_m@yahoo.com
Stop Loss
sudheeee
Thinker
Harry82
SLFINANCEWATCH
sach9993
SupunD
EquityChamp
schemer
soileconomy
indi009
glad
Dhehan
RayR
manolanka
smayadunne
cse1981
dhanurrox
PriyanDV
Pethi
yellow knife
dcwal
Octopus
jonny
bullrun
sharekhan
malan100
mdcpk1975
Stewie
Backstage
Hanoifortune
investorguru
Mahawawtta
acheboy_sit
micky
madhawa.h
K.Haputantri
Takecharge
Leon
Jana1
malanp
Bond
traderathome
Oracle797
seek
sandunj
stocks hunter
assasin
UAEBOY
cseguide
stockboy
KDDND
Aubrey Perera
NZ BOY
investor1984
VertexCSE
balapas
suddera
keeper
Kumar
TortoizePlus
raa
CHASE
sriranga
bakapandithaya
Light of Hope
dsam
tj
WildBear
Rapaport
sapumal
Dussy
asigiriyage
wcwchamara
ravin
pathum
gamaya
pathfinder
zen
punter
SL.Market
BenZ
san1985
Deva
Universalgoal
windi5
sachithgh
PUBUDU RATHNASIRI
Thushara Ayya
JennyFunny
lbnnirmal
Dulla
nkalansu
chamarahs
rocksan
salt
manula
Aamiable
lokuayya
wallstreetguy
FXX
seyon
wgsaman
player
ccsentha
m2_yapa
Gainer
aasdias
smallville
Genting
Marketinvest
Rajaraam
a_randy
MoneyLover
ssuni
uditha9
mcyi9rt4
RIO
duke
nirmal_g
UNI
Amilasri
ranga
pdgsuranga
RichDad
maalinda
swan03
rizjiji
Slstock
alexd
swarnasana
Hiru
Rajitha
chamith
schacha
Capt
jake
cmnet123
ss7097
Akalanka
2011_NewComer
jaya
ISURU
kkahapola
Belgrade
PGNN
wallstreet
Chabbi
xhora
asitha
sanjeewa88
Thor
DK
Revolution
Gaja
yoyo
tkc
ssb
investor.sl
kam2011
rijayasooriya
bpmendis
mark
Intrinsic
econ
hunter
Marketsol
aladdin
Chinwi
sampathmaha
266 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 31]

1VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

sampathmaha

Stock Trader

Vallibel One PLC is a diversified investment holding company. The Company's segments include Investment Sector, Tiles Sector, Consumer Sector, Life Style Sector, Sanitaryware Sector, Plantation Sector, Bank & Finance, Hotel, Health Sector and Other. Its subsidiaries include Royal Ceramics Lanka PLC (RCL), L B Finance PLC, Greener Water Limited and Delmege Limited. RCL is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of floor and wall tiles. L B Finance PLC provides a range of financial services encompassing acceptance of deposits, granting lease facilities, hire purchase, mortgage loans, gold loans, personnel loans, factoring, margin trading, trade finance loans, microfinance and other credit facilities, real estate development and other related services. Greener Water Limited is an intended hotel operator. Delmege Limited is managing its subsidiaries, carrying out investment activities, and providing management and administration services to the companies within the Company.

2VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Yes. Go for it.
But it is useless to apply in thousands and lock lot of money in this IPO because you will get below 1000 shares. ( most probably between 100 - 500)

3VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:25 pm

aladdin

aladdin
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

will it be another expo ?

4VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Marketsol

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

will it be another expo ?
Not definitely....! Since the private placement price and the IPO price is the same Rs. 25/=, there will be a huge demand for Vallibel One and going to be oversubscribed by many many many times...!!!!... Only few shares will be allocated for each and every body... Once it starts trading, it will sky rock on the first day...

5VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 pm

hunter

hunter

I am also positive on Vallibel one IPO. The quantity we might get is the only worry.

6VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator

Chinwi wrote:Yes. Go for it.
But it is useless to apply in thousands and lock lot of money in this IPO because you will get below 1000 shares. ( most probably between 100 - 500)

I will apply 1,100 shares of vallibleone.

7VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Intrinsic

Manager - Equity Analytics

econ wrote:

Vallibel One IPO has 21,311,870 shares in total @ 25/= per share.

Retailers are eligible for 40% i.e., 8,524,748 shares

If there are around 25,000 - 30,000 prospective buyers, each one of them may get around 300 shares. (Rs. 7,500.00)

Any other way of approximation. pl ?

8VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

prices will mainly depend on allocation criteria......defa Very Happy

9VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

bpmendis

Stock Trader

Other than the stock brokers, who are the designated bankers we can submit the IPO applications. In earlier IPO's they used to mention who are the bankers, now recent IPO's we could not see it, is someone see they mentioned the bankers of the IPO in prospectus or some other document ? Can someone reply this.

10VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

bpmendis wrote:Other than the stock brokers, who are the designated bankers we can submit the IPO applications. In earlier IPO's they used to mention who are the bankers, now recent IPO's we could not see it, is someone see they mentioned the bankers of the IPO in prospectus or some other document ? Can someone reply this.
In Vallibel One u can submit to PABC and its branches(Page 18 in prospectus)
In Browns it is Seylan bank and its branches(page 121 in prospectus)

11VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm

aladdin

aladdin

rijayasooriya wrote:
bpmendis wrote:Other than the stock brokers, who are the designated bankers we can submit the IPO applications. In earlier IPO's they used to mention who are the bankers, now recent IPO's we could not see it, is someone see they mentioned the bankers of the IPO in prospectus or some other document ? Can someone reply this.

take my advice friends , do not give it to banks unless they are very familiar with these IPO's. If you give to ur brokering firm they will 1st check for errors and let you know if any. But these bankers some times does not know what is an IPO even. I faced this problem when i was requesting for LGL shares. The bank guys told me that they dont have any account such as IPO. hiks. I could not stop my laugh. I straight away went to the manager and told my requirement. He told me i was the only one came with an application and he will ask from the head office what to do. I just did not think twice and took a trisho and rushed to my broker before the close. Hiks.. so dont get in to that mess. I advice all of u to hand it over to ur brokering firm. They will write it in a log and follow it afterwards.

12VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm

aladdin

aladdin

econ wrote:

Yes best ask about 1100 or 1200. Because when allocation is done, they allocate from 0-500 or 0-1000 and then 1001 - 1100 like wise. So for you to get in to the next chunck, use the trick of asking more.

Next way is having multiple CDS accounts in multiple brokers and asking from each of them. This way you can assure that you get more shares rather than one application from one broker.

13VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

kam2011

aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

Yes best ask about 1100 or 1200. Because when allocation is done, they allocate from 0-500 or 0-1000 and then 1001 - 1100 like wise. So for you to get in to the next chunck, use the trick of asking more.

Next way is having multiple CDS accounts in multiple brokers and asking from each of them. This way you can assure that you get more shares rather than one application from one broker.

Is that true friend? I think they will check by your name and NIC no..Isn't it?

14VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 pm

aladdin

aladdin

kam2011 wrote:
aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

as far as i know that is not a problem as far as those are separate cds accounts.

15VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Intrinsic

aladdin wrote:
kam2011 wrote:
aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

as far as i know that is not a problem as far as those are separate cds accounts.

As far as I can remember it is impossible. One NIC/PP # can apply once for an IPO, irrespective of number of CDS a/c you operate with different brokers. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR BROKER !!

Or you can introduce your family members with different CDS #s.

16VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 pm

investor.sl

investor.sl
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

multiple applications by one person may be rejected.

17VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 pm

aladdin

aladdin

aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

Now some one has given me two negative reps. I would like to know what is the reason for that ?? is it just because i have helped some one ?? else is it because i told how to get more shares ?? what is happening ?? this is soo crazy..

It should be fair enough when using reps for negative. What is the reason ? please explain ? CSE is not a private bodala for any one. Now these things are nothing to hide. What is the matter when those things are shared with the members ??

18VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

ssb

ssb

rijayasooriya wrote:
cant i apply for vallibel from seylan bank ????

19VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

tkc

tkc
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ssb wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:

You can get a bank draft from any bank.But you should go to PABC or your broker firm to get and handover your application (for Vallibel one).

20VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:41 pm

ssb

ssb

tkc wrote:
ssb wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:

You can get a bank draft from any bank.But you should go to PABC or your broker firm to get and handover your application (for Vallibel one).
thakx alot that mean monday morning i have to get busy

21VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

aladdin wrote:
aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

Now some one has given me two negative reps. I would like to know what is the reason for that ?? is it just because i have helped some one ?? else is it because i told how to get more shares ?? what is happening ?? this is soo crazy..

It should be fair enough when using reps for negative. What is the reason ? please explain ? CSE is not a private bodala for any one. Now these things are nothing to hide. What is the matter when those things are shared with the members ??

well,you only got a one - rep in this thread.......
multiple applications are not allowed,will be rejected,but you told that is possible,this is common sense if you are dealing with market for a long time..
this may be the reason you got a negative rep.btw i ddnt gave you the -rep,i will put a + rep tmrw to prove it......
if a person giving a negative rep,there will be a reason,if not will make it plus... Very Happy
if you have got minus reps,there will be a reason.....people dont give minus without a reason,specially i wont.....
now take it easy and keep posting with facts Very Happy

22VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

aladdin

aladdin

mark wrote:
aladdin wrote:
aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

well,you only got a one - rep in this thread.......
multiple applications are not allowed,will be rejected,but you told that is possible,this is common sense if you are dealing with market for a long time..
this may be the reason you got a negative rep.btw i ddnt gave you the -rep,i will put a + rep tmrw to prove it......
if a person giving a negative rep,there will be a reason,if not will make it plus... Very Happy
if you have got minus reps,there will be a reason.....people dont give minus without a reason,specially i wont.....
now take it easy and keep posting with facts Very Happy

Hey hey seems all got it wrong. What i say is have multiple accounts in multiple brokers. Not same name man. In your family how many people you will have ? how many friends has idle accounts, this is where those comes handy. You get the shares under their names in multiple brokers multiple accounts.. ayyooooooo okatada negative dune ?? should have asked how and to clear rather than just jumping in to the conclusion whom ever gave negative.

23VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

yoyo

yoyo

aladdin wrote:
Hey hey seems all got it wrong. What i say is have multiple accounts in multiple brokers. Not same name man. In your family how many people you will have ? how many friends has idle accounts, this is where those comes handy. You get the shares under their names in multiple brokers multiple accounts.. ayyooooooo okatada negative dune ?? should have asked how and to clear rather than just jumping in to the conclusion whom ever gave negative.

Why multiple brokers ? You can have many accounts of different people in the same broker company. You can have all family members accounts in a single broker and its easy to communicate with one firm.

24VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

yoyo

yoyo

BTW I'm going to apply 200 shares only. Any idea how much shares we might get ? Is 200 possible or 100 just like Union Bank case ?

25VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Gaja

aladdin wrote:
kam2011 wrote:
aladdin wrote:
econ wrote:

All the applications will be rejected

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 31]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum