FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOFC Future
by crs Today at 7:51 am

» BIL again possible make right issue, confirmed via past patterns, don't afraid,.
by invest thinker Today at 12:44 am

» The world- Including Sri Lanka started to feel the pinch of the Russia- Ukraine war
by reyaz Today at 12:12 am

» Technical update 03/10/2022 - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» SEC nets big sharks; more prosecutions soon
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» ASPI 10000, Still a Long Way to Go
by sojsilva Yesterday at 11:48 am

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by blindhog Yesterday at 11:29 am

» Expolanka Promoter - The Capital Trust Securities WATCH OUT!!!
by ADVENTUS Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:19 pm

» PLR (Prime Lands )Next Value counter.. Fair Value Rs 20
by Citizen Silva Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:47 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by Rational Investor Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:49 am

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:24 am

» WHAT ARE YOUR GOOD OL' DIVIDEND STOCKS?- NOW IS THE TIIME TO INCREASE YOUR STAKE IN THEM
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 pm

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:06 pm

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC(HAPU.N0000) TP Rs140
by cheetah Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:31 pm

» RHL (Renuka Holdings)
by skyfall Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:51 am

» KOTA is the future gem
by suku502 Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:10 am

» COCR......GOOD TIME TO ENTER
by suku502 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:46 am

» ACL 200++ AND LCBF 5+++
by Stockbull Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:27 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:47 am

» CAL - Possible multi bagger
by bkasun Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:06 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?

+5
xhunter
celtic tiger
nigma
RJ1010
snipo
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

snipo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wait for the credit clearance game to end.
March is a good month with most companies giving dividends. Market will gradually pickup.

nigma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

මේ සෙල්ලම කරන්නේ බ්‍රොකස්ලා... උන්ම ණයට දීලා උන්ම ණය එකතු කරනවා... උන්ට win win game..

judecroos likes this post

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Some broker's mother company lost making so this is their money pit.

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

snipo wrote:Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?
definitly, gain after jan 8 will be wipeout, and even it can further down. but it will move upward at the right pace. 
are you ready to hold your portfolio for at least 1 year. if yes, don't worry about these developments.

nigma likes this post

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

xhunter wrote:
snipo wrote:Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?
definitly, gain after jan 8 will be wipeout, and even it can further down. but it will move upward at the right pace. 
are you ready to hold your portfolio for at least 1 year. if yes, don't worry about these developments.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money.





nigma and Vishwanarth like this post

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What is duty and responsibility of  Minister who function as Capital Market expert minister??? Any solution from him?

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

judecroos wrote:
xhunter wrote:
snipo wrote:Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?
definitly, gain after jan 8 will be wipeout, and even it can further down. but it will move upward at the right pace. 
are you ready to hold your portfolio for at least 1 year. if yes, don't worry about these developments.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money.





When we build up multi stories building, once builders build up the structure for the foundation and ground floor, one engineer come and do a sort of a stress test and building collapsed. it is unfair to blame that engineer. he might have done in the wring way, but that building definitely collapse when the second story structure is added. just a thought.

Wonderer likes this post

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

xhunter wrote:
judecroos wrote:
xhunter wrote:
snipo wrote:Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?
definitly, gain after jan 8 will be wipeout, and even it can further down. but it will move upward at the right pace. 
are you ready to hold your portfolio for at least 1 year. if yes, don't worry about these developments.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money.





When we build up multi stories building, once builders build up the structure for the foundation and ground floor, one engineer come and do a sort of a stress test and building collapsed. it is unfair to blame that engineer. he might have done in the wring way, but that building definitely collapse when the second story structure is added. just a thought.
In my opinion had the engineer supervised the builder's work right from the time the foundation is laid this could have been averted.

Kipling, xhunter and skyrocket like this post

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Samaritan 
Recovery on tomorrow?

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

samaritan wrote:
xhunter wrote:
judecroos wrote:
xhunter wrote:
snipo wrote:Too much damage has been done. Will there ever be a recovery from this?
definitly, gain after jan 8 will be wipeout, and even it can further down. but it will move upward at the right pace. 
are you ready to hold your portfolio for at least 1 year. if yes, don't worry about these developments.

This down fall created by SEC and CSE is wide spread in international markets as well. Now this stupids can not create investor confidence any more. Sack them immediately. Don't pay them a salary with our hard earned TAX money.





When we build up multi stories building, once builders build up the structure for the foundation and ground floor, one engineer come and do a sort of a stress test and building collapsed. it is unfair to blame that engineer. he might have done in the wring way, but that building definitely collapse when the second story structure is added. just a thought.
In my opinion had the engineer supervised the builder's work right from the time the foundation is laid this could have been averted.
Agree, that is what they should have done.
supervised = best
stress test = bad
let them build = worst

samaritan likes this post

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:Samaritan 
Recovery on tomorrow?
Based on how the market recovered today at the latter stages, i expect the indices to enter green territory once again from tomorrow. Also the foreign trades recorded a net inflow of 31 million rupees today for the first time for this year.

Kipling and Vishwanarth like this post

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? Xd10
Now it is very close (where market was at JAN 8th)
This date is not a just a date I mentioned (that's why i said gain after JAN 8 will be wipeout ).
 
anyway i started to add fresh cash  slowly to the market and build up a "sub" portfolio today. 
JAN 8th HNB and ACL was higher than the CMP, but SAMP was bit lower (around 142/=)
Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? Xc10

judecroos likes this post

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

slowly ..... need few more days like this to build up this  Very Happy Very Happy .
expectation : 15% in 6 months

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? YAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

RJ1010 likes this post

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

xhunter wrote:slowly ..... need few more days like this to build up this  Very Happy Very Happy .
expectation : 15% in 6 months

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? YAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
This is pure illegal manipulation. Let's spread about these people everywhere in the world. In all social media and foreign news articles as much as possible.From the society I heard this is how black money brought into the country as white money. Is this also a political game?? May be the needed quantity of money already inside the country with a profit ???

judecroos and spksd like this post

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

judecroos wrote:
xhunter wrote:slowly ..... need few more days like this to build up this  Very Happy Very Happy .
expectation : 15% in 6 months

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? YAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
This is pure illegal manipulation. Let's spread about these people everywhere in the world. In all social media and foreign news articles as much as possible.From the society I heard this is how black money brought into the country as white money. Is this also a political game?? May be the needed quantity of money already inside the country with a profit ???
you mean what happened in January. right?

judecroos likes this post

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

තාම  SAMP ,COM ,HNB  පස්සේ එලවනවා.
next  week  red  උනොත්  මේක  හදල  ඉවර  කරන්න  පුළුවන් වෙයි.   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery? DE0uJeNK0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum