FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» BIL again possible make right issue, confirmed via past patterns, don't afraid,.
by invest thinker Today at 12:44 am

» The world- Including Sri Lanka started to feel the pinch of the Russia- Ukraine war
by reyaz Today at 12:12 am

» Technical update 03/10/2022 - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» SEC nets big sharks; more prosecutions soon
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» ASPI 10000, Still a Long Way to Go
by sojsilva Yesterday at 11:48 am

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by blindhog Yesterday at 11:29 am

» LOFC Future
by Equity Win Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:40 am

» Expolanka Promoter - The Capital Trust Securities WATCH OUT!!!
by ADVENTUS Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:19 pm

» PLR (Prime Lands )Next Value counter.. Fair Value Rs 20
by Citizen Silva Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:47 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by Rational Investor Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:49 am

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:24 am

» WHAT ARE YOUR GOOD OL' DIVIDEND STOCKS?- NOW IS THE TIIME TO INCREASE YOUR STAKE IN THEM
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 pm

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:06 pm

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC(HAPU.N0000) TP Rs140
by cheetah Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:31 pm

» RHL (Renuka Holdings)
by skyfall Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:51 am

» KOTA is the future gem
by suku502 Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:10 am

» COCR......GOOD TIME TO ENTER
by suku502 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:46 am

» ACL 200++ AND LCBF 5+++
by Stockbull Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:27 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:47 am

» CAL - Possible multi bagger
by bkasun Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:06 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ASPI Prediction by HNWI

ASPI Prediction by HNWI

+5
SANJAYANM
madukp
judecroos
Mr. Wayne
samaritan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty ASPI Prediction by HNWI Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:38 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

High net worth individual and stock market veteran Imtiaz Buhardeen had this to say about the ASPI in his twitter message dated 24th March 2021:
 
Quote:


Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz

We passed the test for Tuesday and Wednesday closing in green.
Now 3 days in a row up with 280 points up together.
Now path is cleared to take us to 9000 in few weeks.
T/o will increase substantially after 7500.
Portcity Bill,Swap Loans,Earnings reports,Windforce IPO all positive.


3:57 PM · Mar 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Venu123 and stockchaser like this post

2ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:00 am

Mr. Wayne


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:High net worth individual and stock market veteran Imtiaz Buhardeen had this to say about the ASPI in his twitter message dated 24th March 2021:
 
Quote:


Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz

We passed the test for Tuesday and Wednesday closing in green.
Now 3 days in a row up with 280 points up together.
Now path is cleared to take us to 9000 in few weeks.
T/o will increase substantially after 7500.
Portcity Bill,Swap Loans,Earnings reports,Windforce IPO all positive.


3:57 PM · Mar 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone



Any manipulation by Viyathmaga cronies?

lal62 likes this post

3ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:05 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator


Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz


I expect the market to have a V shape recovery.
Now ASPI is 7100,by end May expect to 9000.
End Jan when market was trading around 8800 no one said market was overvalued,but came to a abrupt end with the famous letter,with that margin calls and UNHRC resolution



4:56 PM · Mar 25, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

judecroos likes this post

4ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:44 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:
Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz


I expect the market to have a V shape recovery.
Now ASPI is 7100,by end May expect to 9000.
End Jan when market was trading around 8800 no one said market was overvalued,but came to a abrupt end with the famous letter,with that margin calls and UNHRC resolution



4:56 PM · Mar 25, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Hope we can reach ASPI 9000 end of April or by mid May if all the thing aligned and without any scenarios like that love letter by SEC. Hope our country is safe even during the festive season. GL

5ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:44 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

judecroos wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz


I expect the market to have a V shape recovery.
Now ASPI is 7100,by end May expect to 9000.
End Jan when market was trading around 8800 no one said market was overvalued,but came to a abrupt end with the famous letter,with that margin calls and UNHRC resolution



4:56 PM · Mar 25, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Hope we can reach ASPI 9000 end of April or by mid May if all the thing aligned and without any scenarios like that love letter by SEC. Hope our country is safe even during the festive season. GL
IB initially predicted 9000 by March end, but it was achieved in January followed by the infamous circular & UNHCR fear which resulted in significant fall. However, now its all history.

Going forward it is widely expected that most of the Corporates would report stellar performance for the final quarter ending March'21. This coupled with an attractive RSI and an appealing forward PER should see the index zooming to an unprecedented high. So, the predicted target is achievable. 

According to Central Bank as reported in the 'Island' Financial review of today, SL has outperformed international peers on economic performance in 2020 which is remarkable and enviable in the midst of a pandemic.

Future looks promising for CSE!

6ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:33 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

I'm positive with the ASPI 10k target. but not in this short term, and definitely not in a month or two or in a row. ASPI will have swings and might take time. January we had a good lesson. So any hike will have reasonable profit takings in between. Let's patiently study the market and contribute to its growth.

7ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:16 am

SANJAYANM


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MID TERM IT WILL BE 7500
NEW INVESTERS SHOULD FALLOW THE OLD INVETORS.
CASINO TYPE INVESTORS MAY HAVE LEARNED A GOOD LESSON.
PROBLEM IS MOST FORGET THE PAST MISTAKES.

madukp likes this post

8ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

The ASPI will reach 9,000 again, which means it will increase by 27% from current levels. Nobody can predict when.
All we can do is buy fundamentally sound shares - and wait!
Remember: "Great long-term investing is 1% buying, 99% waiting."

Sstar likes this post

9ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:33 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Antonym wrote:The ASPI will reach 9,000 again, which means it will increase by 27% from current levels. Nobody can predict when.
All we can do is buy fundamentally sound shares - and wait!
Remember: "Great long-term investing is 1% buying, 99% waiting."

2022

10ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:29 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

A similar trend that prevailed prior to January rally seems to be emerging with gradually improving T/O.

11ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Wickyz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

😂

12ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:17 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

samaritan wrote:A similar trend that prevailed prior to January rally seems to be emerging with gradually improving T/O.
ASPI Prediction by HNWI Icon_lolASPI Prediction by HNWI Icon_lolASPI Prediction by HNWI Icon_lol

13ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator


Tweet message:



Imtiaz Buhardeen

@BuhardeenImtiaz
5h

Market looking good again.
No more Margin calls.
Mostly would have recovered the losses by now.
Now onwards will recover the earlier book profits.
Turnover levels increasing
PortCity Bill to be passed tomorrow will give extra boost
FDI’s to follow
ASPI 9000 by end May on Target

ASPI Prediction by HNWI EycbIZaVEAEqIzc?format=jpg&name=large

14ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:57 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Ohh the fate of tweets has started again. Be carefull investors.

Miss-Sangeetha, xhunter and madukp like this post

15ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

EquityChamp wrote:Ohh the fate of tweets has started again. Be carefull investors.
Unlike the candle bearers IB's tweets have continued thro' good & bad times and some predictions have turned true in the past. Not only tweets, have to be careful with you tube presentations as well. Best is to make use of one's own judgement based on facts and probability.
 
"Altruism" is a strange word in stock market investing!

madukp, RJ1010 and Kevinmikegrit like this post

16ASPI Prediction by HNWI Empty Re: ASPI Prediction by HNWI Mon May 31, 2021 10:50 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

My take on the market for 2021 and beyond
ASPI Prediction by HNWI Image_848f746b6c

https://www.ft.lk/columns/My-take-on-the-market-for-2021-and-beyond/4-718573

Eranga87 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum