FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Most Undervalued Shares

Most Undervalued Shares

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Most Undervalued Shares Empty Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 11, 2021 11:27 am

cheetah


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
If you are expecting to invest in mid or long term , CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR) and CEYLON INVESTMENT PLC (CINV) are the best stock at trading current prices, They are technically positive to buy no at current prices.
We can expect dividend soon.

GUAR NAV  190  Mkt p 109
CINV  NAV    94   Mkt P   56

judecroos likes this post

2Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cheetah wrote:If you are expecting to invest in mid or long term , CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR) and CEYLON INVESTMENT PLC (CINV) are the best stock at trading current prices, They are technically positive to buy no at current prices.
We can expect dividend soon.

GUAR NAV  190  Mkt p 109
CINV  NAV    94   Mkt P   56
GUAR MAY TRADE 150+
CINV MAY TRADE 90+
This is my prediction and it may touch the levels very soon.

3Most Undervalued Shares Empty CFLB Wed May 12, 2021 12:57 pm

David VKMS


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@judecroos wrote:
@cheetah wrote:If you are expecting to invest in mid or long term , CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR) and CEYLON INVESTMENT PLC (CINV) are the best stock at trading current prices, They are technically positive to buy no at current prices.
We can expect dividend soon.

GUAR NAV  190  Mkt p 109
CINV  NAV    94   Mkt P   56
GUAR MAY TRADE 150+
CINV MAY TRADE 90+
This is my prediction and it may touch the levels very soon.

CFLB trading at 12.10
Year High was Rs.20
Year Low was Rs. 12
RSI - 40s

4Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Wed May 12, 2021 1:38 pm

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
BFL is a another contender with real chance.

5Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Thu May 13, 2021 11:52 am

David VKMS


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@celtic tiger wrote:BFL is a another contender with real chance.

NHL, ASIR, AMSL 

6Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Thu May 13, 2021 12:10 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
TKY, NTB, CIC.X, DIPD, EXPO, AEL

ADVENTUS and judecroos like this post

7Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 pm

lakymahesh


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
TPL.N with out a doubt.

8Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Fri May 14, 2021 8:06 am

nigma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
TAFL

9Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Fri May 14, 2021 9:54 am

Lakshman wijayawardhana


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
HAYL, DIPD, HACB , LFIN

ADVENTUS and judecroos like this post

10Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 18, 2021 8:04 pm

cheetah


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC is a another hidden gem traded at 10/= . NAV is 18. we can expect a reasonable dividend soon. technically positive at current traded price.

RJ1010 likes this post

11Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Wed May 19, 2021 11:40 am

Kaish86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
You are right. East have a huge USD fixed deposit placed at 187 1 year back. Just imagine the NAV growth as of now 13 rs per USD without doing any business.
But they use amortized model so actual value of deposit wont come to balance sheet. And also not to the market value. So each 1rs of devaluation EAST is making money.

With expected upcoming currency devaluation the EAST will have further value on its asset.

Their business, CSE investment, even cash balance doing well strategically during hard times. Expecting 2.5 - 3 EPS for FY with qtr results with only PER of 3 to the current market price.

RJ1010 likes this post

12Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm

David VKMS


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
CFLB

Share performance in 12 Months.
12M high : Rs. 20.00
12M Low: Rs. 12.00
Current market Price : Rs. 12.40
Net asset per share Rs. 13.84


With the new revaluation of existing land bank (Heart of Fort and Union Place) net asset Price will be Rs.40 plus  

13Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Thu May 20, 2021 11:42 am

Kaish86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kaish86 wrote:You are right. East have a huge USD fixed deposit placed at 187 1 year back. Just imagine the NAV growth as of now 13 rs per USD without doing any business.
But they use amortized model so actual value of deposit wont come to balance sheet. And also not to the market value. So each 1rs of devaluation EAST is making money.

With expected upcoming currency devaluation the EAST will have further value on its asset.

Their business, CSE investment, even cash balance doing well strategically during hard times. Expecting 2.5 - 3 EPS for FY with qtr results with only PER of 3 to the current market price.
Here we go. People who bought will be winners. Stocks who are less spoken are the best

14Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Thu May 20, 2021 12:03 pm

David VKMS


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
JKH


Very good trading opportunity today between 140 to 147.50 levels

15Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Mon May 24, 2021 10:55 pm

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
SPEN at 50 looks undervalued to me. 
Quarter eps- 2.51
Net assets value-122
Most important point is it's biggest investment -HOTELS are making losses, but for how long?

RJ1010 likes this post

16Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@celtic tiger wrote:SPEN at 50 looks undervalued to me. 
Quarter eps- 2.51
Net assets value-122
Most important point is it's biggest investment -HOTELS are making losses, but for how long?
TKY.N and TKY.X- maybe we can expect good dividends
Tile sector: TILE; LWL; RCL

disc: holding TKY.X and LWL

17Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 12:08 am

Gowri123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@celtic tiger wrote:SPEN at 50 looks undervalued to me. 
Quarter eps- 2.51
Net assets value-122
Most important point is it's biggest investment -HOTELS are making losses, but for how long?
Agreed 100%, Spence fair value is over 130 Rs...Once this Covid wave passes then Hotels will do well...Spence Short term target is 75 Rs...

18Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 10:51 am

Wickyz


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
BIG RED day Twisted Evil

Eugine Fernando and Bakkabwoi dislike this post

19Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 10:54 am

David VKMS


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
VPEL

VPEL use to pay a good dividend of above 7.5%

VPEL last year (2020) June paid  Rs.0.40
Company paid Rs. 0.40, 0.30, 0.30 as 1st , 2nd and 3rd interim dividend 
2020/21 9 months EPS Rs.0.65
2020/21 last quarter result pending, with the result a good dividend also possible.
The current rainfall will help the 2021/22 1st quarter earrings in better way.

Considering all VPEL is really undervalued

Thushara Ayya, svkiruba8@gmail.com and ADVENTUS like this post

20Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 12:19 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MELS

21Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
calm trading....

22Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Already point out VPEL prediction. GLAS, still worth it.

ADVENTUS likes this post

23Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 4:40 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ha ha
LWL and TILE is the most undervalued.
See Financial statements.
Worth 100% Price Appreciation.

ADVENTUS likes this post

24Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 6:24 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@David VKMS wrote:VPEL

VPEL use to pay a good dividend of above 7.5%

VPEL last year (2020) June paid  Rs.0.40
Company paid Rs. 0.40, 0.30, 0.30 as 1st , 2nd and 3rd interim dividend 
2020/21 9 months EPS Rs.0.65
2020/21 last quarter result pending, with the result a good dividend also possible.
The current rainfall will help the 2021/22 1st quarter earrings in better way.

Considering all VPEL is really undervalued
http://vallibel-hydro.com/projects/erathna-hydro-power.php 

This quarter should be really good! They may give dividends too, but not sure as it will be more than EPS.

25Most Undervalued Shares Empty Re: Most Undervalued Shares Tue May 25, 2021 6:48 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator
@wealth123 wrote:Ha ha
LWL and TILE is the most undervalued.
See Financial statements.
Worth 100% Price Appreciation.
                                              100% Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum