FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Yesterday at 11:23 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

+45
Great1
kottuwa
sanjulanka
MaJa
Win Win
100Bill
samaritan
gosrilanka
Ruwan925
cseguide
dayandacool
xhunter
shan31
chathura123
Yahapalanaya
anges
Intrinsicvalue
target1
Kipling
CSE VIJAY
MarketWch
glad
Manager2
Eranga87
Miss-Sangeetha
npgslnawa
4Corners
lakmal
Sanju121
shadow walker
Sajeewa Niranjan
Tissa
ColomboCSE
roshan1039
Equityinvestor
Srilankan Psyco
THUWA
KavinduTM
MarketResearch
stockback
jason12
NANDANA2012
Hope123
ThilinaM
Teller
49 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm

MarketResearch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

KavinduTM wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:Correct. As per latest rumour Benson trading has asked to cllollect 600 K quantity . As per last quarter they have purchased 110K,  if its continue we can see 160 levels. Remember today secondary genaration created at 120 which can be defined as 2nd upper support. As it proves technically 132 with moderated RSI, another 23.5% price appreciation is guaranteed. In past we were able to see secondary lower second genaration for MGT. When MGT.N000 was trading 9.50, Teller 100% guaranteed ,it will reach 13.40/- , as predicted target achieved , the same time i see upward curve with scatters, again i recommended MGT to 18.40. Remember guys amazing it achieved my target ,and there after i told MGT at 18.80 to EXIT. See what happened to MGT now(Refer my mgt post),  so same way i recommend HEXP, definitely 132 and can stay 160 levels  shares like Hexp, still its not too late to buy. Due to secondary genaration created, you will see 130 passing by tomorrow .

Teller will the HEXP pass 130/- today?!!!!!!! 
Teller is the great manipulator of HEXP
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Hexp_t10
Dear Sangeetha,I told this under the topic "His Name is Terror". All the people blamed me and appreciated that person.  God Bless you All! By experience we could identify the model of manipulators... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nah no one blamed you bruh. At least i didn't.
Thanks.......... Very Happy

52HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:40 pm

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

MarketResearch wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:Correct. As per latest rumour Benson trading has asked to cllollect 600 K quantity . As per last quarter they have purchased 110K,  if its continue we can see 160 levels. Remember today secondary genaration created at 120 which can be defined as 2nd upper support. As it proves technically 132 with moderated RSI, another 23.5% price appreciation is guaranteed. In past we were able to see secondary lower second genaration for MGT. When MGT.N000 was trading 9.50, Teller 100% guaranteed ,it will reach 13.40/- , as predicted target achieved , the same time i see upward curve with scatters, again i recommended MGT to 18.40. Remember guys amazing it achieved my target ,and there after i told MGT at 18.80 to EXIT. See what happened to MGT now(Refer my mgt post),  so same way i recommend HEXP, definitely 132 and can stay 160 levels  shares like Hexp, still its not too late to buy. Due to secondary genaration created, you will see 130 passing by tomorrow .

Teller will the HEXP pass 130/- today?!!!!!!! 
Teller is the great manipulator of HEXP
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Hexp_t10
Dear Sangeetha,I told this under the topic "His Name is Terror". All the people blamed me and appreciated that person.  God Bless you All! By experience we could identify the model of manipulators... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nah no one blamed you bruh. At least i didn't.
Thanks.......... Very Happy
Smile

53HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:31 pm

MarketResearch

THUWA wrote:
stockback wrote:I am going to sale my HEXp stocks.

if HEXP move to 200 level next few months then who will responsible to pay my opportunity cost...

if we say going up and you guys saying going down....
You manipulated COCR with chart and promised 120,all bought COCR 106 now trading @28, likewise you manipulated LOFC, HEXP @ 300 but HEXP @97 downloaded then you immigrated to another forum.  we bought HEXP @ 112.50 four years before see the opportunity cost or capital charges or interest.

You are belonging to the same manipulators group Kaurna, Teller, Hirensilva23...……….
Dear Thuwa, I realized about him the way of promoting shares. All the best.  Very Happy That's why I made a post "His name is Terror"

54HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:09 pm

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Miss sangeetha - in here 160K means LKR or USD

55HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Teller

I recommended HEXP from 39/-, remember as i promised HExP will surpass REXP one day. Why???????i know the reason. I knew these things from beginning . Rexp and hexp both are my favourites. Because i know the smell.

WHY HEXP???
HEXP invested new 3 business,this year.
1.polymats pvt ltd- expands the company mattress manufacturing ,
2.new fiber extraction mill
3.Joint venture Bonterra limited entered partner ship with india and bangladesh

HEXP ratios are very attractive especially profitability ,liquidity ,debt and equity is super..

56HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty HEXP entered new 3 businesses.. Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Teller

Teller

As i told last week HEXP has increased its production capacity by 300% . Hexp started to produce same like REXP product now. With existing business and fixed deposit gives Around 25 EPS and 10 Rupee dividends , just Imagine with 3 times capital investment , how it will benifit to company . So HEXP share price gains due strong reasons, definitely it will trade above 160 levels. Retailers dont get the trap in to this and sell your valuables. I will take full responsibility of these forcast* based on the modern developments.

HEXP chairman concerns about 2019.

We believe investing for the future in the marketing & manufacturing expansion and backward integration, are essential to ensure competitive advantage and sustainable financial returns in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment. In this regard, the Company has a systematic and prudent investment plan complementary to its growth strategy. We are confident that the investment blueprint will contribute towards sustained stakeholder returns and customer value creation in the short to medium term. Our latest investment in Creative Polymats (Pvt) Ltd, will expand the Company’s mattress manufacturing capabilities through a new plant, which will be located in the Dankotuwa Industrial Zone. This new facility will be dedicated to produce Polyurethane (PU)mattresses, which will expand the range of mattresses and support further market share growth in this niche segment. As proven by market research, 80% of annual demand for mattresses is fulfilled by PU mattresses.The share of coir and spring mattresses is only 14% of annual demand, a portion of which is currently being catered to, by the Hayleys Group affiliated entity Toyo Cushion Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. By adding this PU mattress to our product range, the total outlook ofth is segment would be enhanced, making us more competitive with a larger share ofthe entire domestic mattress market. This project is a key component of the Company’s diversification strategy and the new venture is scheduled to start its domestic operations before the second half of the new financial year. Another major project operationalized in theyear under review was the new fibre extraction mill. We are confident the new mill will strengthen our positioning in supply chain as a key backward integration whilst enhancing operational flexibility and quality aspects byfacilitating inflows of fibre to our specific requirements. We will continue to invest infibre extraction over the next few years to strengthen our backward linkages .Meanwhile, our joint venture company Bonterra Limited entered into partnerships with companies in Bangladesh and India forjute geotextile projects, which we believe have great growth potential in the future. We are pleased to highlight that the Companyhas made significant progress in transitioning into value added products from being a lessvalue added product manufacturer. We believe our strategy of transition towards a more value added product portfolio along with aggressive marketing and sales campaigns will ensure sustainable growth in shareholder returns in the future. Over the next few years, our growth strategywill focus on developing growing market segments and the new product portfolio, with special emphasis on USA, Russia, China, Korea and Japan. With our investments into new products and backward integration, we look forward to sustaining the strong growth of the Company over the short to medium

Teller said is said...

57HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Teller

Teller

As i told last week HEXP has increased its production capacity by 300% . Hexp started to produce same like REXP product now. With existing business and fixed deposit gives Around 25 EPS and 10 Rupee dividends , just Imagine with 3 times capital investment , how it will benifit to company . So HEXP share price gains due strong reasons, definitely it will trade above 160 levels. Retailers dont get the trap in to this and sell your valuables. I will take full responsibility of these forcast* based on the modern developments.

We believe investing for the future in the marketing & manufacturing expansion and backward integration, are essential to ensure competitive advantage and sustainable financial returns in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment. In this regard, the Company has a systematic and prudent investment plan complementary to its growth strategy. We are confident that the investment blueprint will contribute towards sustained stakeholder returns and customer value creation in the short to medium term. Our latest investment in Creative Polymats (Pvt) Ltd, will expand the Company’s mattress manufacturing capabilities through a new plant, which will be located in the Dankotuwa Industrial Zone. This new facility will be dedicated to produce Polyurethane (PU)mattresses, which will expand the range of mattresses and support further market share growth in this niche segment. As proven by market research, 80% of annual demand for mattresses is fulfilled by PU mattresses.The share of coir and spring mattresses is only 14% of annual demand, a portion of which is currently being catered to, by the Hayleys Group affiliated entity Toyo Cushion Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. By adding this PU mattress to our product range, the total outlook ofth is segment would be enhanced, making us more competitive with a larger share ofthe entire domestic mattress market. This project is a key component of the Company’s diversification strategy and the new venture is scheduled to start its domestic operations before the second half of the new financial year. Another major project operationalized in theyear under review was the new fibre extraction mill. We are confident the new mill will strengthen our positioning in supply chain as a key backward integration whilst enhancing operational flexibility and quality aspects byfacilitating inflows of fibre to our specific requirements. We will continue to invest infibre extraction over the next few years to strengthen our backward linkages .Meanwhile, our joint venture company Bonterra Limited entered into partnerships with companies in Bangladesh and India forjute geotextile projects, which we believe have great growth potential in the future. We are pleased to highlight that the Companyhas made significant progress in transitioning into value added products from being a lessvalue added product manufacturer. We believe our strategy of transition towards a more value added product portfolio along with aggressive marketing and sales campaigns will ensure sustainable growth in shareholder returns in the future. Over the next few years, our growth strategywill focus on developing growing market segments and the new product portfolio, with special emphasis on USA, Russia, China, Korea and Japan. With our investments into new products and backward integration, we look forward to sustaining the strong growth of the Company over the short to medium

Teller said is said...

58HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty HEXP entered 3 new Businesses.. Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Teller

Teller

Teller said is said...

59HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:I recommended HEXP from 39/-, remember as i promised HExP will surpass  REXP one day. Why???????i know the reason. I knew these things from beginning . Rexp and hexp both are my favourites. Because i know the smell.

WHY HEXP???
HEXP invested new 3 business,this year.
1.polymats pvt ltd- expands the company mattress manufacturing ,
2.new fiber extraction mill
3.Joint venture Bonterra limited entered partner ship with india and bangladesh

HEXP ratios are very attractive especially profitability ,liquidity ,debt and equity is super..

Please show us any one of your post recommending HEXP below Rs. 65 from 2016 to up-to-date. 

It was karuna the manipulator arm of Axxxxxxx stock brokers who was also responsible for ALHP manipulation and subsequent downloading ALHP @ Rs. 5.80 by that stock brokers that time, recommended the HEXP @ Rs. 45 after HEXP battered by capital gain tax rumors.

In the middle you were hijacked the HEXP @ Rs. 65 subsequently your boss, continuously for two days downloaded HEXP @ Rs.97.50 on retail fools heads in year 2016.
 You were arranging the scape goat for your boss that time, this was history don't distort the truth

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

60HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 pm

Teller

Teller

Time to time you are coming and saying manipulating story.i dont have time to go and search these things. Remember previously people who purchased even 100 rupees no issue at all. All are in profit (capital gain plus dividend). You dont worry about the Hexp price, its gradually increasing and definitely surpass REXP one day. Slowly it will appreciate to 160/-. Even i dont hold much, i strongly recommend retailers to stick on it. Future will prove the reality.

61HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Time to time you are coming and saying manipulating story.i dont have to to go and search these things. Remember  previously people who purchased even 100 rupees no issue at all. All are in profit (capital gain plus dividend).  You dont worry about the Hexp price, its gradually increasing and definitely surpass REXP one day.  Slowly it will appreciate to 160/-. Even i dont hold much, i strongly recommend retailers to stick on it. Future will prove the reality.
Please bear it in your mind, that you never recommended HEXP below 65.

I have your more than 650  HEXP propaganda posts screen shots of 2016

62HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:26 pm

Teller

Teller

Sangeetha hated HEXp even 60/70/80/90, but what happened ??? Its up..up..up. the same way HEXP will go its own journey . Those who trusts be in the train. Both hexp and rexp attractive . Now hexp is more attractive as they have diversified part of their 400 million fixed deposits. Production capacity increased by 300% now. From last work some of items were released to local market. They produce some SKU s same produce by Rexp.

Remember when i recommend rexp@210, so many blame cames, ididnt care. I clearly told my rexp target from 210 , now 50% achieved , and it should touch 320, the same way i predict hexp to touch 160/-, in a very soon target. The current HEXP is not like earlier HEXp. Its so powerful. Wait and see. What will happen. This is 1 million guaranteed , if it not so, ill stop writing to this forum. Good luck

63HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller abusing his moderator power by removing others post in support of  his manipulation
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Teller12

64HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Teller

Teller

No need answer these all . Once it touches to its real value , people will understand the reality. If any buys HEXP as an investment, no need to worry . As its diversified its fixed deposited cash, real harvest will be in coming days. FinallY Gem is a gem . Thats the reason institutional investors get into it.

65HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Teller

Teller

Why i should i do so? Who moved to this post?? ලෙට්ස් සී , final result is the important.

66HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 pm

stockback

HEXP dividend policy also very good

now its all-time high also. (124)

some people challenging us to about HEXP.

if you guys telling HEXP will drop. please give me your price target. then after we can think about who is correct.

67HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 pm

stockback

HEXP dividend policy also very good

now its all-time high also. (124)

some people challenging us to about HEXP.

if you guys telling HEXP will drop. please give me your price target. then after we can think about who is correct.

68HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:10 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Why i should i do so? Who moved to this post?? ලෙට්ස් සී , final result is the important.
Don't fool others, count your own HEXP related propaganda promotion post  in few days.   

you are trying the 2016 style manipulation using HEXP'S current upward trend   

69HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:45 pm

Teller

Teller

@stockback ,exactly correct , i personally talked one of HEXP employees today, based on new investments of Property plant and equipment , HEXP anualized EPS can exceed 50 rupees. Its obviously possible HEXP has 8 million .

70HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 pm

Teller

Teller

If any one has doubt , Read HEXP financials. Even i dont hold much hexp, i do these things for the benifits of members .

Annual Report 2018/2019
https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/HEXP.N0000/financial

71HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:54 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Teller wrote:If any one has doubt , Read HEXP financials. Even i dont hold much hexp, i do these things for the benifits of members .

Annual Report 2018/2019
https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/HEXP.N0000/financial

I appreciate your effort bruh. This run deserves HEXP. (from 92/= to 120/=) 30% gain for who was holding this since 2016. Its almost done. 

So i am not interested to enter it now.

72HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:03 am

Teller

Teller

We never force any one to buy, but remember some stocks not too high to buy. Imagine when i recommend REXP, how it was. It was 210, but i purchased 140/-, same way LFIN i have purchased 32/- , thats the reason most of your guys loosing and we are gaining. I never recommend some thing i dont know but of course i know HEXP. Now enough to discuss , in simply profit or loss hold by yours. GL

73HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:51 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:We never force any one to buy, but remember some stocks not too high to buy. Imagine when i recommend REXP, how it was. It was 210, but i  purchased 140/-, same way LFIN i have purchased 32/- , thats the reason most of your guys loosing and we are gaining.  I never recommend some thing i dont know but of course i know HEXP.  Now enough to discuss , in simply profit or loss hold by yours. GL
HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Teller13
Teller Bxxxxxxxx Stock brokers propaganda arm for HEXP manipulation and commission   

74HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:23 am

Teller

Teller

You will be wondering very soon , when you see the hexp price. Its purely based on technically and fundementally. You will see 1.75% growth then we will discuss. Good night

75HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:12 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

Teller bought HEXP at lower price .also teller have huge interest that HEXP should go up . i have many posts of him only on HEXP. if HEXP is good stock he will buy more silently no promotion. why he is promoting. he just want to sell HEXP at higher price. very simple logic.

76HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:29 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

to buy LFin at 32 only time u invested vs in 2010

77HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:18 pm

THUWA

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ThilinaM wrote:Teller bought HEXP at lower price .also teller have huge interest that HEXP should go up . i have many posts of him only on HEXP. if HEXP is good stock he will buy more silently no promotion. why he is promoting. he just want to sell HEXP at higher price. very simple logic.

Teller will get 5% commission from total HEXP sale

78HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Teller

Teller

@Thili, i sold LFIN above 400, guaranteed no one will loss with HEXP. Review the financials and decided. CSE is 1/5 of my markets.

79HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller you said that yesterday HEXP will cross the Rs.130 level towards Rs.165. But that was not happened yesterday.

But today we all witnessed that the HEXP crossed Rs.115 level. 

Please give any one of the reason Profit taking, Market correction, Panic selling; PV inner bullish around 96.879 or any other story to retail investor fools, otherwise this retail investor fools will fire questions towards you. 

After 2016, with the four years gap. this is your second Marry go round, I think your next Marry go round will be in 2024 during that time most of the forum members will forget every thing.

Teller please don't forget your forum log on pass ward until 2024, because you can't ask new pass ward from Qubit every time.  

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

80HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:00 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Teller - Lb finance never went to 400 bro dont lie.

@mis sangeetha - why i like teller i did not see teller get angry  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
he may be very patient and matured person like me 
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum