FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Hotels controlled by LOLC Group
by Maharaja Today at 1:36 am

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» BIL is still a baby
by Maharaja Yesterday at 12:36 pm

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by rajini Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 pm

» IMF team to visit Sri Lanka by month-end for staff-level agreement - CB Governor
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by Chula Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 pm

» Stocks on the Radar at CSE
by samaritan Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:28 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by K.R Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:14 pm

» Sri Lanka's first ever fully electric super car 'Vega'
by samaritan Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:19 pm

» SEMB.N and SEMB.X
by adjoseph Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:12 pm

» Forcus on Government controlled entities
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:26 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:33 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 pm

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:12 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

+49
svkiruba8@gmail.com
pra4u
CSEdeSILVA
THASSIM
Sachira90
balaharuwa
WhiteHorse
kottuwa
Tiger_Wolf
stocknoob
IDK
Julie
vikey
thankrishan
SL-INVESTOR
subash81
Invest-Wise
Champ888
Kayp
Value Pick
KingMaker2020
snipo
dammika.me
RJ1010
Kasunpasq
Kanishka_2020
DamithAsian
High-flyer
C.THARANGA
Chithi
RajapaksaDON
100Bill
shihan 93
Accountant
lal62
shakthi1974
Detective
invest thinker
sachinthana87
Promoney
Bakkabwoi
Eranga87
samaritan
jason12
MR.T5n
vijay singh
Thushara Ayya
Master D
geesura
53 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:16 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

fireshelter wrote:game over
This is not your type of junk share to promote

Chithi and Eranga87 like this post

2PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

if mandatory offer comes, It will come at 14/- level..

If a share buy back/ delisting offer comes it will come at a much higher level around 20+ /-.  This might take sometime though.

Blackstone is not in glass industry, they just want to make money for shorter period and exit at a better price (  1-2 years). They will maximize dividend payout until their exit and maximize profits to achieve better valuation.

Its all about WIN for investor or trading both.

3PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:41 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Moderator
Moderator

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) EID7MpkA92W4a1TYw345Apsjc4K5yYQaCEAAAhCAAAQgAIE9CCAw94BHVwhAAAIQgAAEIACBTQIIzE0m1EAAAhCAAAQgAAEI7EEAgbkHPLpCAAIQgAAEIAABCGwSQGBuMqEGAhCAAAQgAAEIQGAPAgjMPeDRFQIQgAAEIAABCEBgkwACc5MJNRCAAAQgAAEIQAACexBAYO4Bj64QgAAEIAABCEAAApsEdhaY6sgLBuQAOUAOkAPkADlADpADrRzYlJ2vat54dcsdBCAAAQhAAAIQgAAE9ieAwNyfIR4gAAEIQAACEIAABIIAAjNgcAsBCEAAAhCAAAQgsD8BBOb+DPEAAQhAAAIQgAAEIBAEEJgBg1sIQAACEIAABCAAgf0JIDD3Z4gHCEAAAhCAAAQgAIEggMAMGNxCAAIQgAAEIAABCOxP4P8Bsuj2SUE08a0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

abey and Karthick like this post

4PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:36 am

vijay singh


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

agreed with you Eranga87,
Your EV is similar to CONSIDERATION value. strongly believed, your estimate EV per share equal to acquisition price. that is one of thing, my brocker earlier highlighted. as soon market price adjust that price level prior to official announcement. short term gain more than 50%.

lal62, Eranga87, C.THARANGA and Sachira90 like this post

MR.T5n


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

GLAS MP is well supported above 9.
Short term gain can be expect.. Basketball Basketball Basketball

jason12


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Eranga87 wrote:Piramal's first discloser clearly shows that PC calculated based on enterprise value with considering debt and WC. first should calculate EV and divided by outstanding no. of shares. seem to difficult to calculate EV due to unclear transaction date.

i calculated EV assuming the last trade price 8.70, EV of per share is more than Rs.13. considering EV, GLAS is worth more than Rs.13.


equity  =8,265,748,200
debt    =3,227,815,000
cash    = (174,750,000)
wc      = 1,697,794,000

EV       =13,016,607,200

EV per share Rs.13.68. it should equal to the acquisition of GLAS.
https://primefeed.in/news/5441669/glass-vial-for-vaccine-market-share-growth-forecast-global-industry-outlook-with-top-key-players-such-as-schott-agdwk-life-sciencesrichland-glassnipropacific-vial-manufacturingorigin-ltdstevan/

Eranga87 likes this post

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Eranga87 wrote:Piramal's first discloser clearly shows that PC calculated based on enterprise value with considering debt and WC. first should calculate EV and divided by outstanding no. of shares. seem to difficult to calculate EV due to unclear transaction date.

i calculated EV assuming the last trade price 8.70, EV of per share is more than Rs.13. considering EV, GLAS is worth more than Rs.13.


equity  =8,265,748,200
debt    =3,227,815,000
cash    = (174,750,000)
wc      = 1,697,794,000

EV       =13,016,607,200

EV per share Rs.13.68. it should equal to the acquisition of GLAS.
You are spot on. In the event of delisting anything over and above 13/68 will be a bonus

svkiruba8@gmail.com and Eranga87 like this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS market price will adjust with acquisition price level, coming official announcement. if they go to delisting shares, not so easy.. i saw,  when Inida Piramal glas delisting in 2014, they offered two prices as delisting prices. 1st, delisting price INR,140 2nd, again gave special delisting price INR 250 or some amount.

Immediately, I don't delist process, but sure mandatory offer above Rs.13.50 level. they will decorate the butter cake with icing. they like to eat whole instead of piece. can hope delisting, with adding a premium to acquisition price..

svkiruba8@gmail.com, samaritan, Chithi, dakzsl and invest thinker like this post

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

https://primefeed.in/news/5441669/glass-vial-for-vaccine-market-share-growth-forecast-global-industry-outlook-with-top-key-players-such-as-schott-agdwk-life-sciencesrichland-glassnipropacific-vial-manufacturingorigin-ltdstevan/

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa13

Thushara Ayya, dakzsl and Eranga87 like this post

10PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Today 9.50 was cleared in the last 5 minutes of trading. Hope it holds at this level without going up further

geesura likes this post

11PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~

glad and 100Bill like this post

12PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

13PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol

14PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:40 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.

15PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:51 pm

jason12


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.
https://economynext.com/nimal-perera-resigns-from-key-firms-controlled-by-dhammika-perera-7143/

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/683_1495796879646.03.2017.pdf (check the director's share holding)

16PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:56 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.
https://economynext.com/nimal-perera-resigns-from-key-firms-controlled-by-dhammika-perera-7143/

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/683_1495796879646.03.2017.pdf (check the director's share holding)
so he used to appear as K.D.N.H Perera ryt?

17PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:01 pm

jason12


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

geesura wrote:
jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.
https://economynext.com/nimal-perera-resigns-from-key-firms-controlled-by-dhammika-perera-7143/

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/683_1495796879646.03.2017.pdf (check the director's share holding)
so he used to appear as K.D.N.H Perera ryt?
W.D.N.H.perera

geesura likes this post

18PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:20 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.
https://economynext.com/nimal-perera-resigns-from-key-firms-controlled-by-dhammika-perera-7143/

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/683_1495796879646.03.2017.pdf (check the director's share holding)
so he used to appear as K.D.N.H Perera ryt?
W.D.N.H.perera
aah sorry!!yes W.D.N.H Perera.so N.perera is not NIMAL perera?

19PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:28 pm

sachinthana87


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

geesura wrote:
jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
jason12 wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
geesura wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Whatsa14

lot of newcomers!~~
DR.senthilverl onboard means .... Very Happy

nimal uncle left from main account and came back from another one.. check below lol
 N.perera means Not NIMAL uncle.(that's what he told ))check his tweet replies after the penny stock rally.
https://economynext.com/nimal-perera-resigns-from-key-firms-controlled-by-dhammika-perera-7143/

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/683_1495796879646.03.2017.pdf (check the director's share holding)
so he used to appear as K.D.N.H Perera ryt?
W.D.N.H.perera
aah sorry!!yes W.D.N.H Perera.so N.perera is not NIMAL perera?

I think both are same. One is a margin account and other is a direct account. Both should be belongs to the same person

20PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:44 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

read this article. can identified who is WDNH Perera.

http://www.ft.lk/front-page/nimal-assumes-chairmanship-of-lanka-ceramic-plc/44-192050

geesura and C.THARANGA like this post

21PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:43 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

people are collecting retailers as well as intuition. consider with above list, identified some people sold October with uploading 2nd qtr financial and again they re-collected with new ownership announcement. most of them engaged with GLAS and can see bull upward trend before uploading 3rd financial. anyway hope with GLAS another announcements. it will move beyond acquisition price level. current level more attractive further. soon it will become 2 digit number trade price. this times, declared higher DIVIDEND PAYOUT.

Thushara Ayya, svkiruba8@gmail.com, Chithi, Eranga87, Ammar123, Detective, C.THARANGA and Kanishka_2020 like this post

22PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:53 am

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

invest thinker wrote:people are collecting retailers as well as intuition. consider with above list, identified some people sold October with uploading 2nd qtr financial and again they re-collected with new ownership announcement. most of them engaged with GLAS and can see bull upward trend before uploading 3rd financial. anyway hope with GLAS another announcements. it will move beyond acquisition price level. current level more attractive further. soon it will become 2 digit number trade price. this times, declared higher DIVIDEND PAYOUT.
Glas is the silent killer of CSE 😜

Win Win likes this post

23PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:17 am

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Scree214

24PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:25 am

shakthi1974


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Gentleman,
EPF/ETF is selling! Please do your homework before you make any decision.
This is not a Buy/Sell recommendation.

25PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:43 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

shakthi1974 wrote:Gentleman,
EPF/ETF is selling! Please do your homework before you make any decision.
This is not a Buy/Sell recommendation.
pls check the order book now . we can see the pressure  on which side. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum