FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Hotels controlled by LOLC Group
by Maharaja Today at 1:36 am

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» BIL is still a baby
by Maharaja Yesterday at 12:36 pm

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by rajini Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:38 pm

» IMF team to visit Sri Lanka by month-end for staff-level agreement - CB Governor
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by Chula Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 pm

» Stocks on the Radar at CSE
by samaritan Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:28 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by K.R Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:14 pm

» Sri Lanka's first ever fully electric super car 'Vega'
by samaritan Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:19 pm

» SEMB.N and SEMB.X
by adjoseph Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:12 pm

» Forcus on Government controlled entities
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:26 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:33 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 pm

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:12 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » will PALM be the next NIFL ...?

will PALM be the next NIFL ...?

+5
SAGA
Eranx
Eranga87
ADVENTUS
ForeigNer
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:46 pm

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PALM is the holding company of EDEN hotel group with a direct holding of 50% stake.

95% of the shares with the top 20 Share Holders while only 2 Mn shares in the public float.

NAV =  Rs 147 /=


**  Belongs to LOLC GROUP


Subsidiaries



Eden Hotel Lanka PLC
Dickwella Resorts (Pvt) Ltd
Green Paradise (Pvt) Ltd
Sun and Fun Resorts Ltd
Riverina Resorts (Pvt) Ltd
Bodufaru Beach Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Ari Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Raa Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Kaafu N Resort (Pvt) Ltd

2will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:51 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

ForeigNer wrote:PALM is the holding company of EDEN hotel group with a direct holding of 50% stake.

95% of the shares with the top 20 Share Holders while only 2 Mn shares in the public float.

NAV =  Rs 147 /=


**  Belongs to LOLC GROUP


Subsidiaries



Eden Hotel Lanka PLC
Dickwella Resorts (Pvt) Ltd
Green Paradise (Pvt) Ltd
Sun and Fun Resorts Ltd
Riverina Resorts (Pvt) Ltd
Bodufaru Beach Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Ari Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Raa Resort (Pvt) Ltd
Browns Kaafu N Resort (Pvt) Ltd

We don't want anymore NIFLs!

3will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:41 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

last qtr PALM made revaluation of property, then NAV increased by Rs.95.00.

ADVENTUS likes this post

4will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:20 pm

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Craps taking place everyday 😒

ADVENTUS likes this post

5will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:02 pm

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator

it might be a crap but when you analysed todays trading due to its minimum public holding there is every chance of going up.up to Rs 39 (25%) traded 85000 shares.when it  went to 46.80 (50%) only 95000 shares traded between 39-46.8/=.mmmm.interesting.

6will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:15 pm

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

PALM.n අද මිල වැඩි වූයේ ඇයි?????

මාලදිවයින් රාජ්‍යය ආසියානු කලාපය ඉහළම එන්ත් කරන වැඩසටහන ක්‍රියාත්මක කර ඇත. දැනට ආසියාතික කලාපයේ සංචාරක ව්‍යාපාරය යථා තත්ත්වයට පත් වී තිබෙන එකම රට මාලදිවයින වේ.ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ද දැනට පවතින ඉහළ එන්නත්කරණය සමඟම රට විවෘත කිරීම සැප්තැම්බර් මාසේ වනවිට සිදුවීමට නියමිතයි. මාලදිවයින සහ ශ්‍රී ලංකාව  යන රටවල් දෙකටම අයත් හෝටල් හයකින් යුතු අතිවිශාල ව්‍යාපාරය හිමි palm garden හොටෙල් ආයතනය මෙයින් වැඩිම ඵලදායිතාවක් ලබා ගන්නවා ආයතනය වන බව නොඅනුමානයි.  දැනට කොටසක වත්කම Rs 140 ඉක්මවන අතර මෑතකදී සිදු වූ මාලදිවයින සම්බන්ධ ගනුදෙනුව හමුවෙ. කොටසක වත්කම රුපියල් 300 ඉක්මවනු ඇතැයි ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි. PALM  90% ක
තනි අයිතිය ඇත්තේ ලංකාවේ අංක එකේ ව්‍යාපාරික ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතාටයි හිමි browns ව්‍යාපාරය ටයි. තවද capitaltrust ආයතනය විසින් රහසින් එකතු කළ කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් ද ඇත. ජනතාව සතු කොටස් ප්‍රමාණය ඉතාම අඩු කොටසක් වීමත් කාගේත් අවධානය දිනා ගැනීමට එක් හේතුවකි. දැනට මෙය වෙළඳපොලේ ගනුදෙනු වන්නේ රුපියල් 50 අඩු මුදලකටයි.

7will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:20 pm

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator

Pls find the below link for Trading today for PALM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtdPCdGxxg

vikiperera likes this post

8will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

last week, I also recommend few hotels counters including PALM. NOW TOO MUCH higher price. have so many hotels still attractive. For me, seem to be manipulation hand now in PALM.

will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Screen20

nigma likes this post

9will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:23 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ready for huge selling by tomorrow guys! I don't think it will be another NIFL! I think NAV is 69.97 according to the last quarter!

10will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:46 pm

buddikasmart

buddikasmart
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

All majority share holders have purchased this share @ 55/= Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/7381407843863_529.pdf

SAGA and kanishkaecomm like this post

11will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:53 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

buddikasmart wrote:All majority share holders have purchased this share @ 55/= Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/7381407843863_529.pdf
Uh-uh! That's why ah! No, no, We should not talk about that now!

12will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 pm

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:Ready for huge selling by tomorrow guys! I don't think it will be another NIFL! I think NAV is 69.97 according to the last quarter!
Nav 140

13will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:33 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

vikiperera wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:Ready for huge selling by tomorrow guys! I don't think it will be another NIFL! I think NAV is 69.97 according to the last quarter!
Nav 140
Its company's NAV

14will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:54 pm

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

vikiperera wrote:PALM.n අද මිල වැඩි වූයේ ඇයි?????

මාලදිවයින් රාජ්‍යය ආසියානු කලාපය ඉහළම එන්ත් කරන වැඩසටහන ක්‍රියාත්මක කර ඇත. දැනට ආසියාතික කලාපයේ සංචාරක ව්‍යාපාරය යථා තත්ත්වයට පත් වී තිබෙන එකම රට මාලදිවයින වේ.ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ද දැනට පවතින ඉහළ එන්නත්කරණය සමඟම රට විවෘත කිරීම සැප්තැම්බර් මාසේ වනවිට සිදුවීමට නියමිතයි. මාලදිවයින සහ ශ්‍රී ලංකාව  යන රටවල් දෙකටම අයත් හෝටල් හයකින් යුතු අතිවිශාල ව්‍යාපාරය හිමි palm garden හොටෙල් ආයතනය මෙයින් වැඩිම ඵලදායිතාවක් ලබා ගන්නවා ආයතනය වන බව නොඅනුමානයි.  දැනට කොටසක වත්කම Rs 140 ඉක්මවන අතර මෑතකදී සිදු වූ මාලදිවයින සම්බන්ධ ගනුදෙනුව හමුවෙ. කොටසක වත්කම රුපියල් 300 ඉක්මවනු ඇතැයි ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි. PALM  90% ක
තනි අයිතිය ඇත්තේ ලංකාවේ අංක එකේ ව්‍යාපාරික ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතාටයි හිමි browns ව්‍යාපාරය ටයි. තවද capitaltrust ආයතනය විසින් රහසින් එකතු කළ කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් ද ඇත. ජනතාව සතු කොටස් ප්‍රමාණය ඉතාම අඩු කොටසක් වීමත් කාගේත් අවධානය දිනා ගැනීමට එක් හේතුවකි. දැනට මෙය වෙළඳපොලේ ගනුදෙනු වන්නේ රුපියල් 50 අඩු මුදලකටයි.


What was the deal in Maldives ... ?

15will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:54 pm

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Eranga87 wrote:
will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Screen20


correct ..   only SIGV pending .

16will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Empty Re: will PALM be the next NIFL ...? Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yesterday i told about eden.. today there were huge collections and 3mil volume buy orders were there at 12.9 and 13... tomorrow it will run Smile and it being in the hotel arm of lolc group and with public float as small as 4%.. it will have a run as same as Palm.. keep watching !

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum