FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by svkiruba8@gmail.com Today at 4:56 pm

» ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 3:10 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 11:50 am

» Are you a PVT LTD company owner?
by N W Today at 3:52 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by K.R Yesterday at 9:07 am

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:02 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by ErangaDS Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:50 pm

» $18 a dozen: how did America’s eggs get absurdly expensive?
by target1 Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:06 pm

» Govt. to sell listed shares for short-term liquidity
by GOSL Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:44 am

» Don't Catch Falling Knives!!!
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:33 pm

» BLUE CHIP COMPANIES - Comparative Analysis
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:23 pm

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 pm

» Who actually own BROWNS INVESTMENTS (BIL)?
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:18 pm

» AAIC රු 12 බැගින් අත්පත් කරගත් කොටස් 51% ඇති SCAP වෙත විශාල මූල්‍ය ලාභයක් හිමිවෙන බවට කටකතා ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am

» EXPO සහ LOLC කොටස් මිල වැටුනත් කොළඹ කොටස් මාර්කට් එක ශක්තිමත් වෙයි ඉදිරියේ දී ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am

» Flu, Feed, And Fuel Have Made Eggs Really Expensive
by target1 Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:03 am

» Why Investors are worried about LOLC Group?
by Beyondsenses Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:54 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by God Father Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_lcap16%In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_lcap21%In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_rcap 21% [ 58 ]
In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_lcap30%In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_lcap34%In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 277

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » In the vicinity listing of LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON”

In the vicinity listing of LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON”

+29
The_Sage
Rational Investor
Captain
sanjulanka
mah2903
kanishkaecomm
Swissinvest
PhilT
wmsameera
Shivanthi_D
Chathur
Noah
bizstock
Winner123
Vishwanarth
Sapudev
stockchaser
SAGA
Equity Win
Mahasen
Kethy
Shivanthini
Wickyz
madukp
Niwa
Elite_SGX
Jay-Jay
Prince
ForeigNer
33 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Many Investors suspect that LOCH – LOLC CEYLON  will be listed in the CSE  before end of this month.
 

Quote : Prospectus Debenture Issue 2021

The funds raised through the Debenture Issue will be utilised to part finance the acquisition of
LOLC Holding PLC’s equity stake in LOLC Development Finance (“NIFL”) within 1 Months from the Date of allotment. As at the date of the prospectus LOLC Holdings PLC has a 55.55% stake in NIFL.

The purchase price for the share transfer of NIFL would be the latest market price of NIFL shares as per the requirement of SEC in its in principle approval. The share transfer shall be executed at the last traded price at the point of the share transfer.

Unquote
 
With the listing of LOCH many expect that CLC and LOFC counters will be appreciated in multiples.
According to the Technical s ,  both the counters flagged as “ BUY “ .
 
Best option :
Due to the high illiquidity of CLC , ( 99% own by the parent) can expect a very high demand for the counter in next week onwards making it the most sought after share in CSE.
 
Also understood that all shares in the public float of CLC  had been already traded above Rs 30/= in last ten days  , making current prices very attractive to make a re-entry.

Niwa, abey, Rational Investor, Swissinvest, blindhog, Shivanthini, Elite_SGX and like this post

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

.


LOLC ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED


Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 201630001K
LOLC ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED (the "Company") is a Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 1 November 2016 (Tuesday) in Singapore. The address of the Company's registered office is at the SIM LIM TOWER building. The Company current operating status is live and has been operating for 5 years. The Company's principal activity is other holding companies.

Corporate Profile of LOLC ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED


    • UEN201630001K
    • Company NameLOLC ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED



    • Date Incorporation1 November 2016 (Tuesday) 5 years ago
    • Operating StatusLive Company as on 5 December 2016 (Monday)


  • Registration Type PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOLC ASIA the holding company of the LOLC CEYLON .........  will be listed in SINGAPORE stock market later this year !






https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Lolc-Asia-Private-Limited

abey, Shivanthini, Elite_SGX, Kethy, Sapudev and Noah like this post

Prince

Prince
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ForeigNer wrote:Many Investors suspect that LOCH – LOLC CEYLON  will be listed in the CSE  before end of this month.
 

Quote : Prospectus Debenture Issue 2021

The funds raised through the Debenture Issue will be utilised to part finance the acquisition of
LOLC Holding PLC’s equity stake in LOLC Development Finance (“NIFL”) within 1 Months from the Date of allotment. As at the date of the prospectus LOLC Holdings PLC has a 55.55% stake in NIFL.

The purchase price for the share transfer of NIFL would be the latest market price of NIFL shares as per the requirement of SEC in its in principle approval. The share transfer shall be executed at the last traded price at the point of the share transfer.

Unquote
 
With the listing of LOCH many expect that CLC and LOFC counters will be appreciated in multiples.
According to the Technical s ,  both the counters flagged as “ BUY “ .
 
Best option :
Due to the high illiquidity of CLC , ( 99% own by the parent) can expect a very high demand for the counter in next week onwards making it the most sought after share in CSE.
 
Also understood that all shares in the public float of CLC  had been already traded above Rs 30/= in last ten days  , making current prices very attractive to make a re-entry.




KEY points from above ,
 
Point 1)  LOLC CEYLON is coming ..
Point 2) LOLC ASIA will be listed in Singapore soon ..
Point 3) Issued Debenture is as part payment of  NIFL transfer to LOCH …
 
Now the NIFL is trading around Rs 500/= levels after hitting Rs 700/= recently and in a consolidation phase for fast few weeks .   ( NIFL current price may be due the illiquidity or may be on expected prospects from LOLC ASIA ‘s  operation in near future or may be on some other reason  to be disclosed later  )
 
CLC is the second largest shareholder of the NIFL holding almost 50% stake of the company .




My logic here is ….  If CLC holds 50% of the NIFL …. Isn’t the Price of  CLC should reflect that ownership ratio in CLC  current price …?????




 
If so isn’t the market price of CLC should be always half the price of NIFL  …???????
 
 


@ Foreigner :   for your opinion please .?




In the vicinity listing of  LOCH – “LOLC CEYLON” Nifl_t10



.

abey, sajithlk02, Elite_SGX and Kethy like this post

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

.

Foreigner had already given a hint on the price I guess .  ( in a his previous post )


Quote


When considering the strategic plan of forming of the LOLC CEYLON and the LOLC ASIA, it is obvious that the share prices of  NIFL , CLC and LOFC to shoot up, towards Sky,  in near future,  making many retailers rich to richer.  The price of NIFL might reach to a four-digit figure ( X,XXX/=)  while both other counters CLC & LOFC might reach to three-digit figures . ( XXX/=)





Due to the illiquidity nature of CLC counter , there is a high possibility of gathering a “photocopy” like upward momentum, just as NIFL did earlier, clearing the Board many days continuously.




.

Unquote

sajithlk02 and Kethy like this post

ForeigNer

ForeigNer
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Prince wrote:


My logic here is ….  If CLC holds 50% of the NIFL …. Isn’t the Price of  CLC should reflect that ownership ratio in CLC  current price …?????




 
If so isn’t the market price of CLC should be always half the price of NIFL  …???????
 
 


@ Foreigner :   for your opinion please .?





@Prince


That is exactly whats going to be happen !





Extending my original predictions , if I go more precise with TPs ..






NIFL -  XXXX @ 1.2




CLC  -    XXX @  3.5




LOFC  -  XXX @  1.2





.... if you could understand the formula .




CLC is my best pick out of all three ...!










.

blindhog, sajithlk02, Shivanthini, Elite_SGX and Kethy like this post

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Oh this is grate news . When do this new company coming to Singapore ..?

Kethy likes this post

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

ForeigNer wrote:
Prince wrote:


My logic here is ….  If CLC holds 50% of the NIFL …. Isn’t the Price of  CLC should reflect that ownership ratio in CLC  current price …?????




 
If so isn’t the market price of CLC should be always half the price of NIFL  …???????
 
 


@ Foreigner :   for your opinion please .?





@Prince


That is exactly whats going to be happen !





Extending my original predictions , if I go more precise with TPs ..






NIFL -  XXXX @ 1.2




CLC  -    XXX @  3.5




LOFC  -  XXX @  1.2





.... if you could understand the formula .




CLC is my best pick out of all three ...!
I quit tomorrow! . Can’t bear that much …😜😜😜









.

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CLC seem to show a heavy resistance for selling.  At any moment can trigger up selling .

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanks @ForeigNer. just managed to enter early morning and I am in a good profit of 15% .  That's  two years FD interest income .  Earned in just one day.  

I was fortunate to come across your valuable post .  

Thanks again .

Kethy likes this post

madukp


Expert
Expert

ForeigNer wrote:
Prince wrote:


My logic here is ….  If CLC holds 50% of the NIFL …. Isn’t the Price of  CLC should reflect that ownership ratio in CLC  current price …?????




 
If so isn’t the market price of CLC should be always half the price of NIFL  …???????
 
 


@ Foreigner :   for your opinion please .?





@Prince


That is exactly whats going to be happen !





Extending my original predictions , if I go more precise with TPs ..






NIFL -  XXXX @ 1.2




CLC  -    XXX @  3.5




LOFC  -  XXX @  1.2





.... if you could understand the formula .




CLC is my best pick out of all three ...!










.

Well, that's a shame. revisit this thread after some time Very Happy

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC had some buying in " Bulks "  during the day ,




also noticed somebody  trying hard to prevent CLC going for 25% appreciation.




LOCH must be so close by .








CLC surely indicated a huge rally in coming days just as we saw last time .















.

Kethy likes this post

Wickyz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jay-Jay wrote:CLC had some buying in " Bulks "  during the day ,




also noticed somebody  trying hard to prevent CLC going for 25% appreciation.




LOCH must be so close by .








CLC surely indicated a huge rally in coming days just as we saw last time .















.

Wonderful .  ATH today  . . !

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Very good post .  I timely entered CLC today 32 levels . My broker said an announcement  pending in a few days with regards to listing of LOCH and its the best time to enter CLC. 

Price could be doubled  as I was told by many fellow traders. 

bounce


AA
.

Kethy likes this post

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

when is the LOCH debenture to be listed ..?

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

many in enthusiasm of  LOCH ....  what is the big news or happening investors expect from LOCH ...?

is LOCH going to be some stock like EXPO ?

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

LOCH debentures will be listed before 18th this month , as per the Prospectus . :-)

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Shivanthini wrote:LOCH debentures will be listed before 18th this month , as per the Prospectus . :-)


Is LOCH coming before the debenture listing ?

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CLC is warming up ....   maybe the announcement LOCH ..!

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Elite_SGX wrote:CLC is warming up ....   maybe the announcement LOCH ..!


hope to see the announcement on Friday ?

Mahasen


Stock Trader

LOCH is formed taking out LOLC Holding's own share CLC 98%, LOFC 45% and NIFL 55.5%. 1B debenture issue money is to buy and pay 55.5% NIFL shares. So only LOCH will benefit and LOFC and CLC will be down to their original values. Beware of those who are promoting CLC and LOFC.

Chithi dislikes this post

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Mahasen wrote:LOCH is formed taking out LOLC Holding's own share CLC 98%, LOFC 45% and NIFL 55.5%. 1B debenture issue money is to buy and pay 55.5% NIFL shares. So only LOCH will benefit and LOFC and CLC will be down to their original values. Beware of those who are promoting CLC and LOFC.



Thanks for the advise .


Applying the same theory ,

                LOLC - 600 /-




          Subsidary -  BRWN 200/= +
          Subsidary  -  BIL    10/=  +
          Subsidary  - EDEN  30= +
          Subsidary  - PALM  140/= +
    
                all in original value ......  LOL :-) :-)

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

If some body know the transfer price of NIFL to LOCH we can only evaluate the LOLC price appreciation. Beware of those who are promoting CLC and LOFC and see that all promotors are new comer in forum.

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Equity Win wrote:If some body know the transfer price of NIFL to LOCH we can only evaluate the LOLC price appreciation. Beware of those who are promoting CLC and LOFC and see that all promotors are new comer in forum.


oh I see ,  You are exactly 1 year old !

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Equity Win wrote:If some body know the transfer price of NIFL to LOCH we can only evaluate the LOLC price appreciation. Beware of those who are promoting CLC and LOFC and see that all promotors are new comer in forum.


Hey old timer ,

please read the Prospectus ,

or else I ll read it for you ,

Quote : Prospectus Debenture Issue 2021

The funds raised through the Debenture Issue will be utilised to part finance the acquisition of
LOLC Holding PLC’s equity stake in LOLC Development Finance (“NIFL”) within 1 Months from the Date of allotment. As at the date of the prospectus LOLC Holdings PLC has a 55.55% stake in NIFL.

The purchase price for the share transfer of NIFL would be the latest market price of NIFL shares as per the requirement of SEC in its in principle approval. The share transfer shall be executed at the last traded price at the point of the share transfer.

Unquote

SAGA likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum