FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:44 pm

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by cseguide Today at 11:34 am

» Analysis: China casts giant shadow over emerging nations' chase for debt relief
by ChooBoy Today at 7:38 am

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!

CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!

+37
desilva
Banuka
EGG
IDK
Aweej
jaya
Swissinvest
Good bad
D.G.Dayaratne
Hitazz
PhilT
Berryfund
Real_Investor
Niwa
kanishkaecomm
blindhog
Noah
wmsameera
Sunimal
prabath
Shivanthi_D
Hope123
Shivanthini
Sapudev
Rational Investor
cseguide
Prince
Itzme
SAGA
stockchaser
Equity Win
Elite_SGX
Kethy
Winner123
Jay-Jay
smnsam
ForeigNer
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:16 pm

kanishkaecomm


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Noah wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:

8 to 100 times I love this stock.




Even more loving now!




You must be loving CLC ..... 120 times  by today .!!! Very Happy

Arent you ?

Maybe even more!

wmsameera likes this post

102CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:01 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Acceding to Technical analysis (Candlestick, MACD, Parabolic SAR, and Relative Strength) CLC  will go up further from tomorrow

Jay-Jay and Sunimal like this post

103CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 pm

wmsameera


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Clc will board clear tomorrow may be double it happen

104CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:35 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Acceding to Technical analysis (Candlestick, MACD, Parabolic SAR, and Relative Strength) CLC  will go up further from tomorrow
But in previous 2 or 3 occasions CLC came down temporarily when it went passing the upper bollinger bands. Any idea about that?

105CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:54 pm

Kethy


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

wmsameera wrote:Clc will board clear tomorrow may be double it happen

I heard this from many friends.  Is it LOLC CEYLON coming tomorrow?

106CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:28 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

“Hope @SEC_SriLanka and @CSE_Media top Officials together with @an_cabraal bring more and more investors from Dubai to CSE. Tomorrow market will go up nonstop because all of them are in Dubai attending to an investor Forum. Buy more CLC and raise the ASPI high easy to promote CSE.“

Copied from NP’s Twitter

107CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:21 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Acceding to Technical analysis (Candlestick, MACD, Parabolic SAR, and Relative Strength) CLC  will go up further from tomorrow
But in previous 2 or 3 occasions CLC came down temporarily when it went passing the upper bollinger bands. Any idea about that?
That can happen There are instances where even after reaching the upper limit of the Bolinger band price go up further

When prices go up and come to the expected level  Profit taking is a normal practice I think Expo Lanka also same



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing mistake)

108CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:52 am

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:
Niwa wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Acceding to Technical analysis (Candlestick, MACD, Parabolic SAR, and Relative Strength) CLC  will go up further from tomorrow
But in previous 2 or 3 occasions CLC came down temporarily when it went passing the upper bollinger bands. Any idea about that?
That can happen There are instances where even after reaching the upper limit of the Bolinger band price go up further

When prices go up and come to the expected level  Profit taking is a normal practice I think Expo Lanka also same
Yes you are right. There are some exceptions, NIFL is an example, it continually traded above upper bollinger band for a period.other thing is that the way CLC trading gives many opportunities for profit taking even in its uptrend, last Friday we could witnessed that.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

109CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:18 am

Swissinvest


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What would be the target price

110CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:24 am

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Swissinvest wrote:What would be the target price
Hold on every one is talking about 100++

SAGA and Swissinvest like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

111CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:33 am

Swissinvest


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Likely will perform like NIFL and LOFC may Follow.

SAGA likes this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

112CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:10 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:
Noah wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:

8 to 100 times I love this stock.








Even more loving now!








You must be loving CLC ..... 120 times  by today .!!! Very Happy

Arent you ?

Maybe even more!





Feel more and more in love now!

113CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What would be the target price today

114CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Now, CLC has a challenging partner.  CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 1f600

SAGA likes this post

115CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:39 pm

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator

Everyday @Equity Win asks about target price.nothing to say.just to show his presence i gess.bro ask something else for a change

116CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:01 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sunimal wrote:Now, CLC has a challenging partner.  CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 1f600

LOFC will never be a challenge to CLC! The reason is that LOFCs have a higher public holding percentage than CLC and therefore cannot maintain a large daily trading volume. So the trend goes down when those who were previously stuck and those who are profitable start selling! Even if the CLC goes down a bit, someday it will go up to 100.

"Be patient until then."

sajithlk02 likes this post

117CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:12 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Now, CLC has a challenging partner.  CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 1f600

LOFC will never be a challenge to CLC! The reason is that LOFCs have a higher public holding percentage than CLC and therefore cannot maintain a large daily trading volume. So the trend goes down when those who were previously stuck and those who are profitable start selling! Even if the CLC goes down a bit, someday it will go up to 100.

"Be patient until then."
It's obvious LOFC gonna hit ATH in a couple of days, I believe that no one can stop it.

118CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:10 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Now, CLC has a challenging partner.  CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 1f600

LOFC will never be a challenge to CLC! The reason is that LOFCs have a higher public holding percentage than CLC and therefore cannot maintain a large daily trading volume. So the trend goes down when those who were previously stuck and those who are profitable start selling! Even if the CLC goes down a bit, someday it will go up to 100.

"Be patient until then."
It's obvious LOFC gonna hit ATH in a couple of days, I believe that no one can stop it.
It could be! Don't expect a run like CLC!

119CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:
Sunimal wrote:Now, CLC has a challenging partner.  CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 1f600

LOFC will never be a challenge to CLC! The reason is that LOFCs have a higher public holding percentage than CLC and therefore cannot maintain a large daily trading volume. So the trend goes down when those who were previously stuck and those who are profitable start selling! Even if the CLC goes down a bit, someday it will go up to 100.

"Be patient until then."
It's obvious LOFC gonna hit ATH in a couple of days, I believe that no one can stop it.
It could be! Don't expect a run like CLC!


Yes , you are correct .  LOFC will have to face big sell around 13 -14 level which I feel Bear will win the game.

Public float is too much for a big rally as you said and the biggest problem is the huge quantity held by CT who will unload at any time from 13 /= and then they will try to drag the share down towards 10/= and buy again.

They did that to EDEN (12) , PALM (68), CLC (32).

Better wait till CT makes the exit without get burned the fingers.

kanishkaecomm and sajithlk02 like this post

120CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:53 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think LOFC JOURNEY  has already started  It will go from Monday

Pl note this is not a promotion

121CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:04 pm

Shivanthini

Shivanthini
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I think LOFC JOURNEY  has already started  It will go from Monday

Pl note this is not a promotion


Good to see a LOFC rally .   I have to get release a {stucked } bulk I bought in the last rally.

Go LOFC .   Go ......

sajithlk02 likes this post

122CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:05 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Shivanthini wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I think LOFC JOURNEY  has already started  It will go from Monday

Pl note this is not a promotion


Good to see a LOFC rally .   I have to get release a {stucked } bulk I bought in the last rally.

Go LOFC .   Go ......
As I said above, be prepared for both! A lot of retailers will dispose their bulks that are bought from the recent rally.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

123CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:46 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Whatsa10

Rational Investor, kanishkaecomm and Shivanthi_D like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

124CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:43 am

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:
Shivanthini wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I think LOFC JOURNEY  has already started  It will go from Monday

Pl note this is not a promotion


Good to see a LOFC rally .   I have to get release a {stucked } bulk I bought in the last rally.

Go LOFC .   Go ......
As I said above, be prepared for both! A lot of retailers will dispose their bulks that are bought from the recent rally.
Also, on the other hand, this is the only opportunity retail can enter lolc group I men other shares are very expensive to enter so this price easily will attract most of the retailers in the market so huge demand in my view, so obviously price will shoot-up

Rational Investor and Riz123 like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

125CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:07 am

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 4c22fe10

Rational Investor and kanishkaecomm like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

126CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:16 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

With the rise of CLC to the first place in capital value there are lot of noise in social media talking about manipulation etc. It's not only CLC NIFL but some individuals have several times stated that CSE is overvalued.
Firstly we should look into reasons why a share being traded very much above its intrinsic value. The very reason is speculation and the speculation can be due to reasons that crowd sees there is a huge potential in buying a share.
In the case of NIFL and CLC it is the same as there are stories wrapped around formation of LOCH and Listing of LOLC Asia in Singapore. Its one’s own decision making and own responsibility to decide if they want to grab a piece of fast moving train by taking a risk.
As a responsible investors it’s OK to alert crowd of valuations and risks involved but going beyond that is not my choice. I am saying it’s not my choice due to various reasons. Better we look at few of the shares that trades in NYSE and their PE ratios updated as per the last Friday closing price. (Please look at the picture ) TSLA is 396PE, HQY 5077 PE. If everyone in USA makes such a big noise talking about TSLA high PE TSLA needs to be crashed to Industry average making Musk's Dreams fade.
So the CLC, NIFL and LOFC somewhat similar story. They all belong to a Businessman who has mastered the art of Capital Building and his plans as we hear are impressive. So why do we make big fuss about it??
What I believe is that we should only make new investors educated of the risks and stop harmful blame games. At the same time it should be the duty of us to protect interest of investors and work towards resilient gains by promoting CSE.
 
Copied from some other place

Niwa, Rational Investor, kanishkaecomm, sajithlk02, PhilT and RAVI1980 like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

127CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Noah

Noah
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

So the CLC, NIFL and LOFC somewhat similar story. They all belong to a Businessman who has mastered the art of Capital Building and his plans as we hear are impressive. So why do we make big fuss about it??



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




100/100 agreed .  People making a fuss because their beloved Stock coming down.

sajithlk02 likes this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

128CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:30 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Noah wrote:So the CLC, NIFL and LOFC somewhat similar story. They all belong to a Businessman who has mastered the art of Capital Building and his plans as we hear are impressive. So why do we make big fuss about it??



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




100/100 agreed .  People making a fuss because their beloved Stock coming down.
Colombo Elite traders / investors fear due their holding of ageing Stock are time out to reap. Unremarkable guys are beginning to reap.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

129CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:20 am

Aweej


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

With help of this forum, I managed to invest in CLC/LOFC before the bull run and hope to minimize losses had in past. Much gratitude to all expert members who lavishly share thier know-how and forecasts. thanks a lot and keep up your good work.

isurikumari and sajithlk02 like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

130CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! - Page 5 Empty Re: CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!! Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:23 am

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

some one collect CLC at low price putting the fake sales order

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum