FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 10:22 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Yesterday at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Yesterday at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Yesterday at 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC

Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC

+21
ADVENTUS
Winner123
Equity Win
Swissinvest
stockchaser
celtic tiger
PhilT
The_Sage
sajithlk02
Aweej
SAGA
soileconomy
Rock On!
Noah
Riz123
Jay-Jay
Rational Investor
Captain
Niwa
Surajmp
Beyondsenses
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Yeap many crossings lofc around 28 . IN will not disappoint any one man . Clc , sfl , lofc will shine soon . 👍😀

stockchaser likes this post

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Original plan was CLC pushing over 300.

But later IN sold 10Mn to the market and CLC downgraded to 250/=.

NIFL acquisition is a huge plus point for CLC. Even SFL acquisition is a huge plus.

Currently all HNWI s talking of pushing CLC towards 150+ .

Yet as you told some unexpected thinks also possible to happen as some development seen in LOFC yesterday.

IN is not predictable anymore.

Beyondsenses


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

AMALGAMATION OF COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC WITH LOLC FINANCE PLC

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/CSE%20LOFC%20-%20%20Announcement%20to%20the%20CSE%20on%20Sec%205.11_1.2.2022_22276147782965.pdf

Beyondsenses


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:As retailers we can do very little, when higher forces controlling the share price. Just like they hold under 80 till share transfer since December price held under 30/=.


Weekly chart still Neutral, once 40/= passed target 3 will be easily achieved.Seems CLC active again and hope this week 41/= will pass easily with big volumes Wink


Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC - Page 5 Untitl11
Can we reach 39 today??????? Wink

Beyondsenses


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Annual General Meeting held on 31st January 2022 - Sinhaputhra Finance PLC
Resolution/s approved : Yes 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/AGM-Approved_1018677957097373.pdf

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Here is the planned well set

If buy clc you can have more lofc shares as per annoucment and then also will have good minimum public for lofc after that

Riz123 likes this post

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:Here is the planned well set

If buy clc you can have more lofc shares as per annoucment and then also will have good minimum public for lofc after that
With EXPO in the downtrend while LOLC somewhat giving mix signals , I presume CLC will drive the market at least big duo getting settled.

Riz123 likes this post

Equity Master


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Rational Investor wrote:
Captain wrote:Here is the planned well set

If buy clc you can have more lofc shares as per annoucment and then also will have good minimum public for lofc after that
With EXPO in the downtrend while LOLC somewhat giving mix signals , I presume CLC will drive the market at least big duo getting settled.
There is no point CLC share up, because when the amalgamation is happened on March 2022 LOFC would like to offer less share ratio for the CLC shareholders that will make them fundamentally strong company.

Riz123 dislikes this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:As retailers we can do very little, when higher forces controlling the share price. Just like they hold under 80 till share transfer since December price held under 30/=.


Weekly chart still Neutral, once 40/= passed target 3 will be easily achieved.Seems CLC active again and hope this week 41/= will pass easily with big volumes Wink


Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC - Page 5 Untitl11
Can we reach 39 today??????? Wink
Finally 40 reached and board cleared Wink

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:As retailers we can do very little, when higher forces controlling the share price. Just like they hold under 80 till share transfer since December price held under 30/=.


Weekly chart still Neutral, once 40/= passed target 3 will be easily achieved.Seems CLC active again and hope this week 41/= will pass easily with big volumes Wink


Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC - Page 5 Untitl11
Can we reach 39 today??????? Wink
Finally 40 reached and board cleared Wink
Good start 💪

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Fire works නැද්ද ෆ්රෙන්ස්  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC - Page 5 A11

madukp


Expert
Expert

SFL shareholders should get CLC today. Please confirm if you get the new shares.

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What happen to CLC  Rolling Eyes

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC Story is finished and LOFC new era is started. what happen to LOFC , please experts your valuable ideas or prediction is important to us. please comments.

atuts


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hint All finance and banking in Sri Lanka is in high vulnerable

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The Company has issued 14,001,334,334 Ordinary Voting Shares,pursuant to the amalgamation with Commercial Leasing & Finance PLC. The details pertaining to shares issued in this regard are as follows Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/LOLC%20FINANCE%20PLC-NOTIFICATION%20ON%20THE%20LISTING%20OF%20SHARES_2535562839617767.pdf

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

5,6 will be good price to collect.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum