- 1Q Group revenue up 84% to Rs. 71.5 b
- EBITDA gains by 180% to Rs. 13.3 b
- Group pre-tax profit soars to Rs. 14.8 b from Rs. 1.3 b a year ago
- Bottom-line increases from Rs. 1.5 b to Rs. 11.28 b
- Records Rs. 10 b exchange gain post sharp devaluation and Rs. 14.5 b finance income
- Leisure sector returns to profitability; rest of business witness sustained recovery momentum
Leading blue chip John Keells Holdings (JKH) has kicked off the new financial year with strong performance in the first quarter with all businesses witnessing a sustained recovery momentum.