FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members

+5
kasunkumara
SamJay1974
God Father
sheildskye
Beyondsenses
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Ban Member Sam J 1974

Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Vote_lcap27%Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Vote_rcap 27% [ 19 ]
Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Vote_lcap73%Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Vote_rcap 73% [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 71

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Guys, it seems some mentally sick person/using his fake accounts he created keep on insulting members in the forum. Many members avoid using this forum and new members and gusts will be disgusted when they see this persons comments.

Many times members try to have a healthy conversation and avoid conflicts with this member, but its clear that this person is mentally sick and only know how to insult members by using abusive language and insult those members family members.

This is a place where you get info or educate about shares/economy/CSE etc and no one should love or hate shares. Before you buy a share do your won analysis , you all are 18+ to have CDC account and not babies to blindly listen to some one and buy a share. 

Since he have fake accounts I ask all the members who use this forum to vote and settle this problem. 
I have informed ADMIN several time and this is the only way to remove this person from the forum and make it safe for other members.

Regards.Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 117
Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 217

Last edited by Beyondsenses on Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Riz123 likes this post

Nandun, SamJay1974 and kasunkumara dislike this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Evidence Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1114
Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members A15

Riz123 likes this post

SamJay1974 and kasunkumara dislike this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Guys please,
Read the details/evidence and actions taken before this decision >https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t63009-poll-to-banned-memberssamj-1974-who-violate-forum-rules-and-insult-members#407850

Guys, it seems some mentally sick person/using his fake accounts he created keep on insulting members in the forum. Many members avoid using this forum and new members and gusts will be disgusted when they see this persons comments.

Many times members try to have a healthy conversation and avoid conflicts with this member, but its clear that this person is mentally sick and only know how to insult members by using abusive language and insult those members family members.

This is a place where you get info or educate about shares/economy/CSE etc and no one should love or hate shares. Before you buy a share do your won analysis , you all are 18+ to have CDC account and not babies to blindly listen to some one and buy a share. 

Since he have fake accounts I ask all the members who use this forum to vote and settle this problem. 
I have informed ADMIN several time and this is the only way to remove this person from the forum and make it safe for other members.

Riz123 likes this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Use the link to vote please>Poll

sheildskye and Riz123 like this post

sheildskye

sheildskye
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:Use the link to vote please>Poll

I would like to vote yes, definitely

Riz123 likes this post

God Father

I think it is better if SamJ also could respond in this thread. I am yet to cast my vote and would like to hear both sides before casing my vote.

SamJay1974 and kasunkumara like this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

God Father wrote:I think it is better if SamJ also could respond in this thread. I am yet to cast my vote and would like to hear both sides before casing my vote.
Using abusive language/insulting members and their mothers and wives/ spreading hate over and over ,using multiple profiles for support, I don't think this behavior is acceptable in a forum like this. 

Many members not active and new members and gusts will run away once they see this kind of behavior /posts /replies.

sheildskye

sheildskye

Beyondsenses wrote:
God Father wrote:I think it is better if SamJ also could respond in this thread. I am yet to cast my vote and would like to hear both sides before casing my vote.
Using abusive language/insulting members and their mothers and wives/ spreading hate over and over ,using multiple profiles for support, I don't think this behavior is acceptable in a forum like this. 

Many members not active and new members and gusts will run away once they see this kind of behavior /posts /replies.

As the Texans would say, I voted for a Cleeeeeen slate!!!

Riz123 likes this post

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Thank you @God Father for being open minded!

I said this few months ago, and I’ll say it again;

I am doing my best to expose fake LOFC promoters (including the gentleman/lady who started this poll). These people are simply trying to corrupt the minds of poor retailers by tricking them in to buying LOFC shares, so these die hard LOFC promoters can recover from their massive financial losses. All these LOFC promoters are trapped with LOFC coz they purchased LOFC shares for a higher price than the current trading price (please go through the entire LOFC thread). So anyone can understand their frustration. These cheap individuals are unable to accept a person who speaks against them and their unethical behavior in the forum. I am simply fighting for the rights of poor retailers who lost millions of rupees as a result of the unethical business practices (especially related to stock trading) conducted by this LOFC cult. The person ( @Beyondsenses ) who started this poll claimed that LOFC will reach 100+ in no time. Also he keeps saying that LOFC is “going to the moon” all the time. Such statements have the ability to manipulate a person’s mind. When you keep hearing the same lie over and over, you know what happens next right guys? Such lies should not prosper under my watch. That’s my policy.

The “language” I use to communicate with them is the most efficient way to deal with such cults.

Thank you!

Nandun and kasunkumara like this post

Riz123 dislikes this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses wrote:Evidence Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1114
So far 11 people agreed to keep this samJ and approve it's ok to insult members by calling, 

ගෝත huකන්නා  = F-ucker
Huත්තිගේ පුතා =Mother f-ucker 
puක දීපං = give your ass 2 some one to  F-uck
thees are few and if you want I can check all the posts and write down the list here.

One day he will call you the same way... so what you do? He will insult your wives and mothers. You all are ok with it? Good job guys.... 

I will upload ever post in the future he insulted members, just look at the LOFC thread and see what this person done. You don't need a poll to remove this kind of members since it's a violation of forum rules yet here you vote.

This is a public forum and you people don't care about other members or the new members who see this kind of posts.

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Beyondsenses wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Evidence Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1114
So far 11 people agreed to keep this samJ and approve it's ok to insult members by calling, 

ගෝත huකන්නා  = F-ucker
Huත්තිගේ පුතා =Mother f-ucker 
puක දීපං = give your ass 2 some one to  F-uck
thees are few and if you want I can check all the posts and write down the list here.

One day he will call you the same way... so what you do? He will insult your wives and mothers. You all are ok with it? Good job guys.... 

I will upload ever post in the future he insulted members, just look at the LOFC thread and see what this person done. You don't need a poll to remove this kind of members since it's a violation of forum rules yet here you vote.

This is a public forum and you people don't care about other members or the new members who see this kind of posts.
LOFC promotersලගෙන් ප්‍රවේසම් වන්න!

පහත නම් සඳහන් usersලා තුන්දෙනාගෙන් ගොඩාක් ප්‍රවේශම් වෙන්න! මේ අය ඔබව නොමග යැවීම සඳහා බොරු බේගල් ඇදබානු ලැබේ!

1. @Beyondsenses (aka @Foreigner , LOFC cult leader)

2. @Riz123 (a low level blind follower)

3. @Morpheus (most intelligent LOFC cult member so far, who is still a bum)

මෙහි නම් සඳහන් අය අතරින් @Beyondsenses නැමති වනචාරී අවjaaතක හුthතිගෙ පුතාගෙන් වැඩියෙන්ම ප්‍රවේශම් වන්න. ඔහු විසින් කියන කරුණු සත්‍ය යයි සලකා ගොඩක් මිනිස්සු LOFC අරගෙන මේ මොහොත වනවිට නන්නත්තාර වී සිටින බව වගකීමෙන් ප්‍රකාශ කර සිටිනවා. ඔබගේ ආරක්ෂාව ඔබ සලසාගන්න! මෙවන් මිනිස් වෙසින් සිටින තිරිසනුන්ගෙන් ආරක්ෂා වන්න! Trade Wisely - Trade Safely!

kasunkumara likes this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

@Sstar @Admin  @Quibit

Use google translate if you can't read Sinhalese.... 

This is the end of this this forum.....Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members X10

kasunkumara

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hello Beyondsenses 
i feel sorry for you sir. people such as you are very similar to sri lankan politicians who ruled this country for 75 years. all they did was lying lying and lying. now people know the truth. same theory applies here as well. members of this forum are voting against you because they all know the unrealistic things you said to promote lofc. please stop this nonsense and move on with your life.

SamJay1974 likes this post

THUWA

Thank you Samjay 1974 for your efforts to clean this forum from promoters and manipulators

SamJay1974 and kasunkumara like this post

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

THUWA wrote:Thank you  Samjay 1974 for your efforts to clean this forum from promoters and manipulators
 Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1f64f  Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1f64f  Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1f64f 
Thank you so much for your encouraging words ma brother 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
I will keep doing this because sometimes we have to protect us and other retailers from these corrupted promoters and shameless manipulators. I apologize for the strong language I use against such cheap people. But that is the only language they understand so I got no choice. Thanks again for your words!

kasunkumara likes this post

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Admin Team consist of 7 members. I am just expressing my opinion here as a facilitator.

I think there should be sanity in any public forum as per rules. 
- Using Bad language is not acceptable @SamJay I think you should  apologize to all members. 
- Likewise promoting shares Like LOFC has caused tremendous loss to investors. Losses always bring bad feelings among the members and its fair for members to express their dissatisfaction. @Beyondsense I think its fair for you to apologize to the forum members for over promotion of LOFC share.
- We should also thank @SamJay for being honest in expressing his is vocal opinion about over promotion by Beyond senses.
- Sinhala Language is a language of expression similar to English. Members must start appreciating its extremism which should also be avoided by users like @Samjay to make it moderate and acceptable to all to avoid conflict among forum members due to its diversity.
- We think both of you are great assets and great contributors to this forum.
- As the administration team we both respect your views and and would like both of you to to continue your contribution to this forum and educate the the young investing public through this forum as we have done for last 14 years.

We would like to recognize both of you and offer moderatorship in this forum so that both of you could continue to contribute and build this forum share all contrasting views, just like our forefathers like @slstock @teller @shark @smallville @sriranga @redbull have done in the past.

Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Screen10
Cheers..  have a great stock market day!!

sojsilva and SamJay1974 like this post

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:Admin Team consist of 7 members. I am just expressing my opinion here as a facilitator.

- Using Bad language is not acceptable @SamJay I think you should  apologize to all members. 
- Likewise promoting shares Like LOFC has caused tremendous loss to investors. Losses always bring bad feelings among the members and its fair for members to express their dissatisfaction. @Beyondsense I think its fair for you apologize to the forum members for over promotion of LOFC share.
- We should also thank @SamJay for being honest in expressing his is vocal opinion about over promotion by Beyond senses.
- Sinhala Language is a language of expression similar to English. Members must start appreciating its extremism which should also be avoided by users like @Samjay to make it moderate and acceptable to all to avoid conflict among forum members due to its diversity.
- As the administration team we both respect your views and and would like both of you to to continue your contribution to this forum and educate the the young investing public through this forum as we have done for last 14 years.

We would like to recognize both of you and offer moderatorship in this forum so that both of you could continue to contribute and build this forum share all contrasting views, just like our forefathers like @slstock @teller @shark @smallville @sriranga @redbull have done in the past.

Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members Screen10

I kinda agree with your resolution! You sound reasonable.

I am ready to apologize to every single forum member for using strong language, BUT I will never apologize to those LOFC promoters, especially to @Beyondsenses , @Riz123 , and @Morpheus

Never!!

These people have no idea about the damage they caused to poor retailers. Nature will take care of these LOFC promoters by applying the laws of equilibrium. ඒ අන්තිමට කිව්ව ටික LOFC promotesල set එකට තේරුනා මදි නේද? බය වෙන්න එපා, තව ටිකක් කල්යද්දී තේරෙයි  Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members 1f47f

sojsilva and kasunkumara like this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Sstar wrote:Admin Team consist of 7 members. I am just expressing my opinion here as a facilitator.

- Likewise promoting shares Like LOFC has caused tremendous loss to investors. Losses always bring bad feelings among the members and its fair for members to express their dissatisfaction. @Beyondsense I think its fair for you to apologize to the forum members for over promotion of LOFC share.

@Sstar

Thank you for involving the matter,

All this issues started because of this SamJ accusing me for being another member called  "Foreigner" who gave 3 digit targets and much more for LOFC....and I am not that person and when ever I post I always attached a Technical analysis or relevant news or mention the original source.

It is clearly said in the forum rules @ Forum rules 

Cyber-Bully Warning: If you engage in harassment, intimidation or threaten another member of this community through a posted message, a forum topic or a personal message ... be aware that we will ban your forum access for life. We do not condone this kind of behavior and the offending member will be evicted from Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

Forum Rules
1. Please, no swearing on the forums. While this kind of language may be easy to use, we ask that everyone refrain from using it. This includes trying to by pass the forums censored words by adding a * or a # in the text.

2. Do not use any type of abusive or offensive language/behavior.

6. Absolutely, do not use anything that can be considered hate-based language or behavior. BANNED: Racism, Ethnic Slurs, Racial Slurs/Slang, Religious or Cultural Insults. Be aware that if you engage in this behavior, you will be BANNED FOR LIFE.

If you and Admin team keep your standards and rules this samJ should have been banned by now for violating all these rules many times.

How to Report Content

If you discover an offensive post or someone has posted content that violates the forum rules or that you object to, please click on the "exclamation point" that is attached to that post. This is the report icon and you can report any posted message. Once you click on the report icon, someone will deal with the content you have reported and act upon it.

I have reported from the first time till now about breaking the above rules and no action taken. This is not your personal space /it's a public forum and there is a way to take action. If I did unethical promotion it should be reported to Admin team- not using abusive language and insult member or their family members.

I was hoping that this forum will keep their standards and safe for members to express their views ,While whole country and its systems going down the gutter how come this forum will keep the rules and standards.

Don't buy shares with out analyzing and invest at your own risk.There are no guarantees of profits when you buy stock, which makes stock one of the most risky investments. If a company doesn't do well or falls out of favor with investors, its stock can fall in price, and investors could lose money.

Finally,I think you all should say sorry to all the members and gusts for not keeping this forum safe and clean.Not taking necessary actions when members break/violate forum rules. 

Now you/Admins have given free ticket to abuse members , so go ahead use abusive language and insult members and their family members....

Riz123 likes this post

sojsilva, SamJay1974 and kasunkumara dislike this post

kasunkumara

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Beyondsenses wrote:

@Sstar

Thank you for involving the matter,

All this issues started because of this SamJ accusing me for being another member called  "Foreigner" who gave 3 digit targets and much more for LOFC....and I am not that person and when ever I post I always attached a Technical analysis or relevant news or mention the original source.

It is clearly said in the forum rules @ Forum rules 

Cyber-Bully Warning: If you engage in harassment, intimidation or threaten another member of this community through a posted message, a forum topic or a personal message ... be aware that we will ban your forum access for life. We do not condone this kind of behavior and the offending member will be evicted from Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

Forum Rules
1. Please, no swearing on the forums. While this kind of language may be easy to use, we ask that everyone refrain from using it. This includes trying to by pass the forums censored words by adding a * or a # in the text.

2. Do not use any type of abusive or offensive language/behavior.

6. Absolutely, do not use anything that can be considered hate-based language or behavior. BANNED: Racism, Ethnic Slurs, Racial Slurs/Slang, Religious or Cultural Insults. Be aware that if you engage in this behavior, you will be BANNED FOR LIFE.

If you and Admin team keep your standards and rules this samJ should have been banned by now for violating all these rules many times.

How to Report Content

If you discover an offensive post or someone has posted content that violates the forum rules or that you object to, please click on the "exclamation point" that is attached to that post. This is the report icon and you can report any posted message. Once you click on the report icon, someone will deal with the content you have reported and act upon it.

I have reported from the first time till now about breaking the above rules and no action taken. This is not your personal space /it's a public forum and there is a way to take action. If I did unethical promotion it should be reported to Admin team- not using abusive language and insult member or their family members.

I was hoping that this forum will keep their standards and safe for members to express their views ,While whole country and its systems going down the gutter how come this forum will keep the rules and standards.

Don't buy shares with out analyzing and invest at your own risk.There are no guarantees of profits when you buy stock, which makes stock one of the most risky investments. If a company doesn't do well or falls out of favor with investors, its stock can fall in price, and investors could lose money.

Finally,I think you all should say sorry to all the members and gusts for not keeping this forum safe and clean.Not taking necessary actions when members break/violate forum rules. 

Now you/Admins have given free ticket to abuse members , so go ahead use abusive language and insult members and their family members....
hello Beyondsenses
i am telling this from the bottom of my heart my good sir. after analyzing your comments which were made during the last couple of months it is evident that you are showing symptoms of a condition called grandiose narcissism. i clearly feel that these symptoms have intensified in the wake of your crushing defeat in this poll against samjay1974. please seek medical advice immediately. drop everything you are doing, just seek professional help. i will keep monitoring you and will alert you if necessary.

here’s a list of professionals;

https://www.therapyroute.com/therapists/sri-lanka/1

may triple gem bless you sir.

SamJay1974 likes this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

kasunkumara wrote:

may triple gem bless you sir.
Poll to Ban members (samJ 1974) who Violate forum rules and insult members A17

Riz123 likes this post

reyaz

reyaz

Freedom of speech is questionable. Polls suggest that hound dogs have better democracy than forum members. There still is no apology from whoever this is. anyone care to elaborate? If nature were to take care of it then, why all this drama?

sojsilva, SamJay1974 and kasunkumara dislike this post

Riz123

reyaz wrote:Freedom of speech is questionable. Polls suggest that hound dogs have better democracy than forum members. There still is no apology from whoever this is. anyone care to elaborate? If nature were to take care of it then, why all this drama?
Well said bro... 100% agree Naduth haamuduruwange baduth haamuduruwange

sheildskye

sheildskye

If 3rd grade people are allowed to operate here then this forum is not good enough for me. As they say in Shark Tank, "I'm Out!"

Riz123 likes this post

Riz123

sheildskye wrote:If 3rd grade people are allowed to operate here then this forum is not good enough for me. As they say in Shark Tank, "I'm Out!"

There was a fantastic time for this forum a few years ago, when there were valuable people with valuable thoughts. Where are they now? All of them have disappeared because of the birth of one illegitimate uncivilized barbarian child on 2022.02.17, and that child had a rebirth on 2023.02.08. if you really want to know who they are, Wait and see whether they respond to this post with their customary profanity and derogatory language,
then you can recognize them,

kasunkumara

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Riz123 wrote:
sheildskye wrote:If 3rd grade people are allowed to operate here then this forum is not good enough for me. As they say in Shark Tank, "I'm Out!"

There was a fantastic time for this forum a few years ago, when there were valuable people with valuable thoughts. Where are they now? All of them have disappeared because of the birth of one illegitimate uncivilized barbarian child on 2022.02.17, and that child had a rebirth on 2023.02.08. if you really want to know who they are, Wait and see whether they respond to this post with their customary profanity and derogatory language,
then you can recognize them,
hello Riz123,

don't project the pain and hateful thoughts you feel in your heart due to the defeats (especially financial losses) you get due to the shortcomings in your life. it's not a nice thing to do sir. such activities make it clear to everyone how low you are as a human being. move on with your life, get some professional help if required. do not blame others for your inability.

have a good day sir.

Nandun and SamJay1974 like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum