FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Softlogic starting price

+21
rajithasamaranayake
mcyi9rt4
msupeiris
nkalansu
econ
pradeeptha_007
widanage
ISURU
isurusampa
Hiru
salt
LankanLion
Rajitha
Stockmate
kkahapola
suja
Bhagi123
RIO
yoyo
Ransiri Silva
salinda88
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Softlogic starting price  Empty Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 pm

salinda88

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Do you guys have an idea of the trading price of softlogic shares?????

2Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Ransiri Silva

Ransiri Silva
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Softlogic is trading on Monday and may go over 60/- (my own prediction), but long term it's worth to hold (my view)

There is a news that Softlogic is to acquire controlling power of Asian Alliance (not sure) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

3Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

yoyo

yoyo
Manager - Equity Analytics

Ransiri Silva wrote:Softlogic is trading on Monday and may go over 60/- (my own prediction), but long term it's worth to hold (my view)

There is a news that Softlogic is to acquire controlling power of Asian Alliance (not sure) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Definetely no.. Very Happy

4Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm

RIO

RIO
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yoyo wrote:
Ransiri Silva wrote:Softlogic is trading on Monday and may go over 60/- (my own prediction), but long term it's worth to hold (my view)

What do you mean as "NO"
going over 60 or Acquire AAIC or Both...???? scratch

Either way I guess Soft Logic may trade below 35/-

5Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Bhagi123

Bhagi123
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

looking at past IPO's .... >30 on the first day

6Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 pm

suja

We need to be mindful that the share is not undervalued at the issued price. There are people holding the share at 7+ and many of them are retailers also they could unload the share at 30+, best is to watch what happens on the first day.

7Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

yoyo

yoyo

RIO wrote:
yoyo wrote:

What do you mean as "NO"
going over 60 or Acquire AAIC or Both...???? scratch

Either way I guess Soft Logic may trade below 35/-

Yes. Price may not go to 65. It will be thirties in the first day..

8Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm

kkahapola

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

salinda88 wrote:Do you guys have an idea of the trading price of softlogic shares?????

THERW ARE ABOUT 140 MILLION SHARES AT A 7.20 SO IT WILL BE AROUN 18-20 PER SHARE ..NOT MORE THAN THAT

9Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Stockmate

I agree with kkahapola.
Most of the retailers will fall in trouble if they buy at high rates. Same happened with Abance Finance.

139 Million shares at 29 LKR
140 shares 1t 7.20 LKR ( Private Placement)

This may open in thirties and fall down to 20 LKR level.

10Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

These are the king of people I posted on the tread about "shoe shine boys". Thye do not have the IQ to even promote a stock they bought sensibly !

11Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

LankanLion

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Considering the private placement at such a low price. I feel this might fall behind ipo price in a few days. If i had bought at 7 range why wouldn't I sell at the opening day. 500% profit margin.

This is just my view and not meant to be taken as a buy or sell recomendation.

12Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:

These are the king of people I posted on the tread about "shoe shine boys". Thye do not have the IQ to even promote a stock they bought sensibly !

Rajitha,

you might remember my post about the same. Its high time o go out from the market which is heppning. How on eath LOFC trading like this today , if these guys were not there? How can GREG be among top 10 companies?

13Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

suja

I would say these are the best times to collect good fundamentally sound shares at low qty gradually these shares might or might not go down further but eventually give you a return. Hard to say what will happen to the higher PE retail driven shares though. Dont get disheartened.

14Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Hiru

I did not apply for SoftLogic because this would trade around 30 to 35 initially and will go down to 28 level as the end of the day approaches.

This is my general feeling and no figures was used.

This is not a recommendation, but I hope retailers would better off by selling before 11.30 am.

15Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:53 pm

isurusampa

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

This is good share i think it will reach 50 at 1st day.

16Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm

ISURU

ISURU

Any information regarding the starting date?

17Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

isurusampa

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ISURU wrote:Any information regarding the starting date?

trading commence on 12th

18Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

widanage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SHL purposefully delayed their debut because of VONE. Otherwise they had ample chance to start trading during this week but they have to come up with a strategy to arrest the first day slump.

They will come up with few news items which will give a hype to SHL in the market. What I heard from the circles is that they are in the process of acquiring capital alliance. If true, this will add the hype to the debut but will not be strong enough to stop the inevitable. I saw on this thread that its Asian Alliance but we have a common word ALLIANCE. It is sure that they should bring up some HYPE before the debut.

It would be interesting to see the BS as at June 30th to see the settlement of debts by the company from IPO proceed. It would be further interesting to see to the next quarter BS if this acquisition goes through. To see how they finance this acquisition.

Its a badly promoted good company.

I also holding few thousands of SHL and my exit price is 29.50 as of now.

Last edited by widanage on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer corrected)

19Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm

pradeeptha_007

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hiru wrote:I did not apply for SoftLogic because this would trade around 30 to 35 initially and will go down to 28 level as the end of the day approaches.

This is my general feeling and no figures was used.

This is not a recommendation, but I hope retailers would better off by selling before 11.30 am.

me too think it will hit up to 35.00 before 12.00noon but will come down after that

20Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator

yeah this is one of a most over valued IPO..
so better selll in the morning.

21Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 pm

nkalansu

Richard Pieris & Company would be a strong candidate to purchase Asian Alliance. They already have 25%.

Considering the performnace of FLCH and EXPOLANKA I do not think SOFTLOGIC can reach 60/= (impossible). Today UNION BANK too was trading below IPO price.

22Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

salt wrote:
Rajitha wrote:

Rajitha,

you might remember my post about the same. Its high time o go out from the market which is heppning. How on eath LOFC trading like this today , if these guys were not there? How can GREG be among top 10 companies?

I think it might be too late to exit market now ! People should have done it some time ago imo!! I missed to exit the market earlier so had to pay the price but I knew it might drop so luckily cleared off all my credit and have about 5% of my cash with broker!
Either way its almost like I exited the market cause I'm sooo busy these days have no time to look at the market even for a single second these days! I have not made an transaction in like a weeks time and don't know if get a chance to look at tomorrow even to sell my VONE shares or not!
Anyway I believe the market will start to pick up in about another 4 weeks time and should head at least towards 7.2k ASI!!

23Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am

msupeiris

Stock Trader

Its true Softlogic take the Asian Alliance Insurence Very Happy

24Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

Hiru

msupeiris wrote:Its true Softlogic take the Asian Alliance Insurence Very Happy

Would you please prove by facts?

25Softlogic starting price  Empty Re: Softlogic starting price Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm

mcyi9rt4

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

did any friends do the ratois for this ??
letz me know if anyone know ratios so i can do the decision to buy n sell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum