FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decision Postponed - We are screwed up yet again.

+22
mono
Tiger
UKboy
nahor
rijayasooriya
JennyFunny
bullrun
cse1981
godswen
ranjanie
CHASE
duke
swan03
Genting
Soundchips
windi5
hunter
stockanalytic
maddu
opfdo
Aamiable
Marketinvest
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

JennyFunny

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hmm great posts everyone..

@Salim..This forum is for everyone Big or small..it a place for us to share market information,research,etc
It is not for a particular class of investor ie: Institutional or Retail
but for everyone

so please do not give negative comments about the forum..

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

salim wrote:SEC gave time for big guns to collect n big guns used there media such as DAILYFT n LBO to show the negative side today n ur loosers started selling,n i can c some guys representing big guys here tryng to say there wnt b a flvrble dicission.This forum is also a part of big guys campain n there r all the loosers who were in investnw here also expt the big 1 market watch,i challnge u all nt to delete this post.Guys dnt sell ur stocks without loss,hold tight,dnt let big guns rob u,spcilly chickens will fly to orbit.....

I do not know whether this forum is part of big guys or not.But this is an open form.So we can discuss things.Let big guys to do their comments then we should be active to give proper answers for them.Actually mods and adminstrator do mot delete post like that.Read the topics on the controversal matters like credit issue,T+5 day rule u well see lot of different ideas and very good conversations.They have not deleted such post.

Actually this form give an opportunity for retailors to express their views.Big guys always have that opportunity with or without this type of form.

JennyFunny

rijayasooriya wrote:
salim wrote:SEC gave time for big guns to collect n big guns used there media such as DAILYFT n LBO to show the negative side today n ur loosers started selling,n i can c some guys representing big guys here tryng to say there wnt b a flvrble dicission.This forum is also a part of big guys campain n there r all the loosers who were in investnw here also expt the big 1 market watch,i challnge u all nt to delete this post.Guys dnt sell ur stocks without loss,hold tight,dnt let big guns rob u,spcilly chickens will fly to orbit.....

I do not know whether this forum is part of big guys or not.But this is an open form.So we can discuss things.Let big guys to do their comments then we should be active to give proper answers for them.Actually mods and adminstrator do mot delete post like that.Read the topics on the controversal matters like credit issue,T+5 day rule u well see lot of different ideas and very good conversations.They have not deleted such post.

Actually this form give an opportunity for retailors to express their views.Big guys always have that opportunity with or without this type of form.

Well said

investor1984

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Aiyo, is this the same Salim guy in FB CSE gossip that promote chicken rally and illiquids???? @Moderators ... pls do keep extra attention on this guy.. we dont want this forum to spoiled as well bcoz of greedy people like this.

Marketinvest

I think the bad omen will continue tomorrow also

salim

Stock Trader

ok guys ill gv u a example
Re: European and US stock markets fall again

Post by wallstreetguy Yesterday at 5:32 am
defenitely, its like the wind, and there is a garuntee we will fall to the pit. It will be like 2008, but much effective i suppose. These relaxing credit periods and so much other nonsense taking place, the SEC in colombo wants us to distract from whats happening form reality.

my broker said that they having the meeting today, my question is since when were they planning.? Lack of professionalism I would say, and partly propagandic.

some of us in this forum doesnt think out of the box nor have opened their eyes. The market is falling, but we try to prevent it going from direct free fall, because it looks bad for us, so there will be few rebounds, and back to the ground.

gold rose 1800 an ounce, what does this tell you, the money markets are getting weaker and weaker, where precious metals and commodoties gain strength.

Im a trader and a long term investor. My analysis, ASI will hit below 6200. Its not only us in this forum who runs the market, we contrubute, but there will be a point in the near future, where eveyone will panic, and save cash. Big players are waiting for this moment, to come to the starting point of the cycle.
Entering now? I wouldnt in my case, I sold few at a loss, I feel bad for selling at a loss, but I would know, I will not regret it, for whats going to happen in the next few days, I would use thta capital, to but storng fundamentals at a very discount price,
and thats it, i will close my eyes, and let it grow.

this guy writes it soo nice with nice quots " I wouldnt in my case, I sold few at a loss, I feel bad for selling at a loss, but I would know, I will not regret it, for whats going tohappen in the next few days"
market will break 7000,thn ill comment again,keep in touch,wht happen here is whn someone who knw whats goin on here comments ,bunch of ur guys mk oppste comments....lets c.....7000

duke

wallstreetguy is right. CSE has been running on these credit related announcement for sometime now. Some credit thing changes then the market goes up and back. And then blaming starts on credit. Another change comes and the market goes up and back. When the world economy is in a dead state you can't expect CSE the frontier market, emerging market to go another way. Nobody's coming in here. When stock markets all over the world went down on a logical reason Colombo stock market went up. Why? Because of a credit rumor.

I've read when the Japanese market went down after the tsunami foreign funds rushed into buy the shares. I don't think that happened here ever. It's much cheaper and undervalued to buy shares of huge businesses in the USA than buying overvalued emerging market shares. That's what I read.

Retail traders have been pumping the market in the last few days. I've heard about 50% of the turnover is retail trades. I think it should be around 20% in a normal market. So the market is driven by the retailers. That won't last long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum