2) Annualized EPS = 10.44, PE = 8.14
3) Forward EPS = 21.2 , PE = 4
4) Healthy PEG Ratio - Shows strongest buy signal due to more than 1000% of EPS Growth
5) Brilliant performance recorded in last Qtr * Income growth by 63% up to 609m *Interst income by 29% * EPS by 1942% upto 5.31
6) Total deposit base has increased by 39% to Rs. 6.7 Bn during last 9 months
7) Total asset base has grown by 33% up to 9 Bn During last 9 months
Pre-tax profit has gone up by 1197% to record Rs. 310.7 mn compared with last corresponding 9 month period
9) Industry diversification with a lot of Financial Products including business loans, housing loans, leasing, hire purchase, trade finance, foreign currency exchange, foreign remittances, fixed deposits, savings and pawning
10) CDB is the first company to promote and commence operations in foreign currency encashment (authorised money dealership)
11) CDB is ranked as the 7th largest player in terms of Total Assets among 36 financial institutions
12) CDB was recently assigned BBB-/P3 credit rating by RAM Rating (Lanka) Ltd.
13) Overall NPL ratio stood at 4.48% at 31 December 2010
14) Online connected 33 of branch network around the country with recently started 4 Branches..