FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Riz123 Today at 11:46 am

» ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 11:32 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 11:50 am

» Are you a PVT LTD company owner?
by N W Yesterday at 3:52 am

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by K.R Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:04 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by K.R Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:07 am

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:02 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by ErangaDS Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:50 pm

» $18 a dozen: how did America’s eggs get absurdly expensive?
by target1 Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:06 pm

» Govt. to sell listed shares for short-term liquidity
by GOSL Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:44 am

» Don't Catch Falling Knives!!!
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:33 pm

» BLUE CHIP COMPANIES - Comparative Analysis
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:23 pm

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 pm

» Who actually own BROWNS INVESTMENTS (BIL)?
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:18 pm

» AAIC රු 12 බැගින් අත්පත් කරගත් කොටස් 51% ඇති SCAP වෙත විශාල මූල්‍ය ලාභයක් හිමිවෙන බවට කටකතා ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am

» EXPO සහ LOLC කොටස් මිල වැටුනත් කොළඹ කොටස් මාර්කට් එක ශක්තිමත් වෙයි ඉදිරියේ දී ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am

» Flu, Feed, And Fuel Have Made Eggs Really Expensive
by target1 Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:03 am

» Why Investors are worried about LOLC Group?
by Beyondsenses Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:54 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by God Father Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 58 ]
C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 277

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000)

C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000)

+25
Kevinmikegrit
Kipling
spindain
THUWA
Teller
geesura
4Corners
Jaya sri
Mubin Mustafa
hiransilva23
Gainer
nimantha80
EquityChamp
Harry82
dhanurrox
gagamini
SHARK aka TAH
Sstar
Jiggysaurus
skyfall
Monster
Quibit
Analytic
anta_sl
DeepFreakingValue
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:27 am

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Scree117

52C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty CWM.N0000 Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm

4Corners


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear All

shall we open a discussion on this 
course this is the next hit

geesura likes this post

53C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:31 pm

geesura


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

4Corners wrote:Dear All

shall we open a discussion on this 
course this is the next hit
yeah.. a good dividend-paying company nealy 8% won't be a wrong investment

54C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:44 pm

geesura


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NAV-67.19

export-based company.

market cap is 1.6bn(171th in cse) so can be moved up easily.
problem is less liquidity.
can be moved 25% like chemnex

55C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:49 pm

Teller


Moderator
Moderator

if you are an experienced investor in CSE, check why this company didnt move in last 12 years. Understand the issue prior to buy it.

56C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:56 am

THUWA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:if you are an experienced investor in CSE, check why this company didnt move in last 12 years. Understand the issue prior to buy it.

I think your boss is collecting🤪🤪🤪

spindain, judecroos and geesura like this post

57C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:38 pm

4Corners


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:if you are an experienced investor in CSE, check why this company didnt move in last 12  years.  Understand the issue prior to buy it.

Dear 

Pls explain the issue all of us

58C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:53 pm

spindain


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@teller you should worry about your channel now man. The King of Manipulation.
Share is bad until he buys then promote it using videos.

Kipling likes this post

59C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

This is all you can expect from Wahabi Jihadist. Should read The Road to Nandikadal.

spindain and THUWA like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

60C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:24 pm

4Corners


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

geesura wrote:NAV-67.19

export-based company.

market cap is 1.6bn(171th in cse) so can be moved up easily.
problem is less liquidity.
can be moved 25% like chemnex

61C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Valuable shares will go up anyway, so no need to worry. What comes down today can go up tomorrow, that's how the market functions.

62C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:06 pm

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Seems like some one eating profit....Administration expense always high, don't you agree?

judecroos likes this post

63C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:49 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CMP - 68.9
NAVPS - 73.45
SWSt. Fair Value - 143.28


Up to 165.22% Cash in today
Rs. 7 DPS with over 10% of dividend yield


Cash In – 61,786,605.50
Cash Out – 23,984,892.88

AMF Down -13.53% Sad

64C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Dilip


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kipling wrote:This is all you can expect from Wahabi Jihadist. Should read The Road to Nandikadal.
No, racist comments please, wahabi or babi stick to forum rules

Ros123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CW Makie will report  EPS of 4.5 for coming results and they will maintain the same dividend policy of 60%

Ros123 likes this post

Ros123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Ros123 wrote:CW Makie will report  EPS of 4.5 for coming results and they will maintain the same dividend policy of 60%

The revenue of KFP has grown up by 38%. there is a positive correlation with consumer goods of CW Makie which is the highest revenue segment of CW Makie. further Rubber segment has grown up the drastically current year. With the new restriction of importation of rubber products by Current budget. Positive indication to grow up further. the new expansion of Sunquick Factory. its capacity will be double. it is proved that they have transferred  PPE  to investment Property. the Joint venture will start contributing profit to CW Makie. Only 4miilions shares with small shareholders. very Illiquid. when it run price will double soon. this is a future star

Kipling likes this post

Ros123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Ros123 wrote:
Ros123 wrote:CW Makie will report  EPS of 4.5 for coming results and they will maintain the same dividend policy of 60%

The revenue of KFP has grown up by 38%. there is a positive correlation with consumer goods of CW Makie which is the highest revenue segment of CW Makie. further Rubber segment has grown up the drastically current year. With the new restriction of importation of rubber products by Current budget. Positive indication to grow up further. the new expansion of Sunquick Factory. its capacity will be double. it is proved that they have transferred  PPE  to investment Property. the Joint venture will start contributing profit to CW Makie. Only 4miilions shares with small shareholders. very Illiquid. when it run price will double soon. this is a future star
Traders try to keep the price law then they will buy later at the lowest price after results are issued and make a good profit. March quarter EPS was 3.71 when there was no lockdown. but last two-quarters EPS was law due to lockdown. there was no lockdown in the December quarter. so December quarter EPS will be higher than March quarter due to high demand in consumer goods and high revenue in rubber sector. sugar price was higher than previous quarters which will improve GP and result in higher profit. EPS of 4.5 is possible and high growth company and price will double under current market conditions

Kipling likes this post

68C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:46 pm

Ros123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Ros123 wrote:
Ros123 wrote:
Ros123 wrote:CW Makie will report  EPS of 4.5 for coming results and they will maintain the same dividend policy of 60%

The revenue of KFP has grown up by 38%. there is a positive correlation with consumer goods of CW Makie which is the highest revenue segment of CW Makie. further Rubber segment has grown up the drastically current year. With the new restriction of importation of rubber products by Current budget. Positive indication to grow up further. the new expansion of Sunquick Factory. its capacity will be double. it is proved that they have transferred  PPE  to investment Property. the Joint venture will start contributing profit to CW Makie. Only 4miilions shares with small shareholders. very Illiquid. when it run price will double soon. this is a future star
Traders try to keep the price law then they will buy later at the lowest price after results are issued and make a good profit. March quarter EPS was 3.71 when there was no lockdown. but last two-quarters EPS was law due to lockdown. there was no lockdown in the December quarter. so December quarter EPS will be higher than March quarter due to high demand in consumer goods and high revenue in rubber sector. sugar price was higher than previous quarters which will improve GP and result in higher profit. EPS of 4.5 is possible and high growth company and price will double under current market conditions

It is heating up. it crossed 70 today. soon It will hit 80. after results issue, There is a long way to go. According my analysis apart from 20 major shareholders only 2.8millions shares in the market so price will double soon. even though market is down today  price of CW makie has gone up by Rs 2.5. This will indicate way it is going

Kipling likes this post

69C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:03 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Ultimate parent CFLB also worth watching. 😉

Biggy likes this post

70C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: C. W. MACKIE PLC (CWM.N0000) Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:21 pm

Ros123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

December quarter reported EPS of 3.87 . join venture is also contributing profit to the group. it will be more in future because they have expanded their capacity double and increase of tourist arrival. next quarter will be better and better. and expect dividend of Rs.8

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum