FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000)

+15
shakthi1974
Bargain
subash81
MarketResearch
shihan 93
abey
RJ1010
AmateurTrader001
Jana1
Jamez
knockknobbler
K.Haputantri
Redbulls
Whitebull
VISA
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
But the problem is the intention behind the agenda....Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country but Yours is for separatism and well being of one ethnic group of this country.

These days, we here so much about "UNITARY STATE " in newspapers, speeches of politicians, religious dignatories etc. First time I saw this word in any post in this Forum.
I am puzzled , what it really means ?

Physical boundaries of a country / state ....is it a static thing ?
I have heard the present USA is a coalition of 13 previously separate states. Even they have one country ( Louisiana ? ) from France. In Europe ,country boundaries have changed so many times.

Just search the internet with the phrase....You can easily get the general meaning of unitary state. But when we come to the fine things there are controversies in opinions.

Searched, got some idea. Thanks.
Actually the interest (of the word) originated due to your statement above........."Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country "
It is clear there are tensions, problems among communities in this country.
The way the things have developed now, we may have to consider changing the unitary nature of the state, if we are for the "well being of all the communities of this country" . Are we prepared to consider this option ?
I am asking this , because as "investors " we prefer to look at a issue rationally keeping aside ideological, emotional bondage's.
I do not think unitariness does affect the well being of all the communities. As an example look in to the situation of Colombo. All the communities live harmonically without much problems. Even when LTTE terrorists brutally killed innocent people did Sinhala people attack the tamil community ? Sinhalese are usually non-violence people. They like to live peacefully. Most of the tamil people are also same. Problem is tamil racism of diaspora and tamil politicians. I do not say our politicians are pure white. Unfortunate incident in 1983 was due to shortsightedness of Sinhala politicians.
If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else.

Don't to be a joker.
1958,1977,1983 riots against tamils were planned and engineered by those who came from other planet?
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.
If you have tiny bit of brain you should understand that the main problem here is nothing other than the tamil racism. Those incidents are unwise methods used by Sinhala politicians due to Tamil racism. Unfortunately you can not even understand my intention as you are also blind with tamil racism and your hidden agenda towards separatism.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem.

Last edited by Whitebull on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quotation corrected)

27NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:[quote="Whitebull"
But the problem is the intention behind the agenda....Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country but Yours is for separatism and well being of one ethnic group of this country.

These days, we here so much about "UNITARY STATE " in newspapers, speeches of politicians, religious dignatories etc. First time I saw this word in any post in this Forum.

I have heard the present USA is a coalition of 13 previously separate states. Even they have one country ( Louisiana ? ) from France. In Europe ,country boundaries have changed so many times.

Just search the internet with the phrase....You can easily get the general meaning of unitary state. But when we come to the fine things there are controversies in opinions.

Actually the interest (of the word) originated due to your statement above........."Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country "
The way the things have developed now, we may have to consider changing the unitary nature of the state, if we are for the "well being of all the communities of this country" . Are we prepared to consider this option ?
I am asking this , because as "investors " we prefer to look at a issue rationally keeping aside ideological, emotional bondage's.
I do not think unitariness does affect the well being of all the communities. As an example look in to the situation of Colombo. All the communities live harmonically without much problems. Even when LTTE terrorists brutally killed innocent people did Sinhala people attack the tamil community ? Sinhalese are usually non-violence people. They like to live peacefully. Most of the tamil people are also same. Problem is tamil racism of diaspora and tamil politicians. I do not say our politicians are pure white. Unfortunate incident in 1983 was due to shortsightedness of Sinhala politicians.
If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else. [/quote]

Don't to be a joker.
1958,1977,1983 riots against tamils were planned and engineered by those who came from other planet?
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.[/quote]
If you have tiny bit of brain you should understand that the main problem here is nothing other than the tamil racism. Those incidents are unwise methods used by Sinhala politicians due to Tamil racism. Unfortunately you can not even understand my intention as you are also blind with tamil racism and your hidden agenda towards separatism.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem. [/quote]

In this forum for the speculative shares we do have couple of jokers in different ID.
For political you are the only one and one.
Go and read the news in daily papers most of your leaders are the main racist. Before pointing finger blindly to other communities, think carefully there are threefingers pointing towards you.
I know arguing with stupids who are pretending intelligent is vain.
That is similar to giving as tick to the barking stary dog.
So better to say bye for now.

28NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Jamez

Stock Trader

can u guys please take your community debate to another forum please.... I just want to know about the NHL share....

29NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else.

Don't to be a joker.
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem.

In this forum for the speculative shares we do have couple of jokers in different ID.
Go and read the news in daily papers most of your leaders are the main racist. Before pointing finger blindly to other communities, think carefully there are threefingers pointing towards you.
So better to say bye for now.
Pure hatred...Isn't it ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Whitebull on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotation corrected)

30NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Jana1

In simple term, As Sri Lankans, give-up or not accepting other people mistake is our biggest problem. In terms of Tamil problem- every one made mistake finally LTTE grabbed that opportunity. I guess minority should be treated well for any healthy country- because they would have inferiority complex in their mind. Enemies are better people than traitors...Smile.One dad lost his kid in hospital for nothing. Talking about this would be highly inappropriate..

Whitebull wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Don't to be a joker.
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also. [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem. [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

So better to say bye for now.[/quote]
Pure hatred...Isn't it ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
[/quote]

31NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:09 pm

knockknobbler

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Jamez wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
VISA wrote:I ask about impact on nawaloka share price ????

Please explain... why you don't take it seriously... I own a few shares.... should I be concerned about this investment...

@Jamez,
Don't worry, it seems you have taken my word....... too seriously.
Not that I am having some adverse inside information.
You probably would have bought this, after careful analysis of company performance and with some future forecast /expectations. Just watch whether the company performance is in line with your forecast. Even with 2011/2012 share market downturn , healthcare sector was not affected that badly. This healthcare sector is promising, and expect to grow exponentially.
What I had to say is just an opinion on general stuff ,about management ,shareholders etc, . It may have some value ,if someone is willing to hold this for long term , say 3-5 years.

32NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Nawaloka Hospitals Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:07 pm

AmateurTrader001

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Trading at 6.2 today. Whats the future for Nawaloka?

33NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:22 pm

RJ1010

Hospital was doing quite poorly earlier this year prior to covid they didn’t have budgets to upgrade their maternity ward. During past 6 months they were assigned to do PCR testing for repatriation flights arriving at the airport. Didn’t read the financial statements and overall group performance. Maybe someone can comment on that.

34NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:34 pm

abey

POOR DIVIDENT NO PROFIT

35NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:44 pm

shihan 93

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

RJ1010 wrote:Hospital was doing quite poorly earlier this year prior to covid they didn’t have budgets to upgrade their maternity ward. During past 6 months they were assigned to do PCR testing for repatriation flights arriving at the airport. Didn’t read the financial statements and overall group performance. Maybe someone can comment on that.
Nawaloka is one of 4 hospitals who assigned to do 50k PCR tests, But with hospitals reporting + covid patients, investing is very risky at the moment

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

Private hospitals extend their lab services for PCR testing

April, 29, 2020

NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 PCR-Test
~ Tests will be carried out on samples sent by Government only
The Association of Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes (APHNH) in a statement to media, said they will extend all possible assistance to the national operations programme for Covid-19 outbreak, in conducting the much needed PCR tests to help control the spread of Covid-19 in Sri Lanka. As such, the medical laboratories of Lanka Hospitals, Asiri Surgical, Nawaloka Hospital and Durdans, the only private healthcare facilities which have molecular diagnostics capability, will conduct the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests essentially for the government.
The private hospitals were requested to help the government’s effort in mass testing at an invitation to a high level discussion, chaired by Hon Minister for Health and attended by Director General of health ministry and the Army Commander. This timely Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement will see samples from government quarantine centers and other clusters, suspected of corona virus infected patients, sent to the private labs; For starters a hundred (100) tests will be conducted daily at each of these four labs, complying strictly with health ministry guidelines.
All PCR testing at any of these private hospital’s diagnostic labs, will be confined to samples sent by government only and will help ramp up the pace of testing.
Dr Lakith Peiris, APHNH’s President said that his membership is fully compliant with and will go the extra mile in supporting the valiant efforts of the Ministry of Health and the National Centre for Prevention of Covid-19 Outbreak in helping to mitigate and contain the spread of infection.
“We, the private sector are happy to play a key role in easing the national burden of healthcare in this current pandemic”, noted Dr Peiris who added that ramped up testing will certainly help contain the outbreak.
He added that private hospitals are fully geared for patients that have other medical and healthcare needs too, such as surgeries, emergency care etc, which could reduce the stress for the national hospitals which are engulfed with treating pandemic patients” he added.
“Our emergency services plus other outpatient and inpatient clinical facilities will continue to provide the usual services, helping reduce the burden on the government health sector, who’s focus is centered around COVID-19”.

37NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:03 am

subash81

Thanks

38NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:04 am

Bargain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Was a good value @ Rs.3.Who bought this?

39NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:13 pm

subash81

Army Commander reveals details on Private Hospitals /Hotels being used to treat Covid patients
      December 17, 2020 

The Covid Task Force has made arrangements to facilitate coronavirus patients who wish to be treated at private hospitals, Army Commander Lt. Gen. Shavendra Silva said.
The Head of the Covid Task Force said discussions were held on obtaining the services of private hospitals after taking into consideration the prevailing coronavirus situation in the country.
Speaking to Ada Derana, the Army Commander said apart from all Government hospitals, Military quarantine centres were also converted into treatment facilities due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Out of the over 8000 Covid patients detected in the country nearly 65% are admitted to hospital. A number of intermediary treatment facilities are those that were initially operated as quarantine centres.
Lt. Gen. Silva said a number of Covid patients insist on receiving treatment at private hospitals, as they are not used to the washroom facility and other services of the General hospital, while they also prefer being treated in private rooms.
President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has instructed the Covid Task Force to study the matter and take necessary measures in this regard.
The Army Commander said several discussions were held on the matter, including a meeting with private hospital representatives last week.
Among several private hospitals in Colombo that were reached out to, Nawaloka and Lanka Hospitals have consented to provide their assistance in operating Covid treatment facilities.
As a result, steps are being taken to introduce a system to convert hotels into Covid treatment facilities operated under these private hospitals.
Lt. Gen. Shavendra Silva said these treatment facilities are being established to largely treat asymptomatic patients. (NewsWire)[/size]

40NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:00 pm

shakthi1974

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

good quantities was traded 6.00-6.10 last few weeks!!
I'm sure with this news, we could expect some action in this share.

41NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty NHL NHL NHL Mon May 31, 2021 2:55 pm

stockchaser

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Any idea

42NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Mon May 31, 2021 5:10 pm

desilva

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

GAME NOT YET STARTED.............

Investinginsl likes this post

43NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:59 am

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020

NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC  - NHL
[ltr]2021-6-30-Interim Financial(Group)[/ltr]
[ltr]Revenue 141.1%         GP 176.5%[/ltr]
[ltr]OP Profit 610%             NP 213%[/ltr]
[ltr]EPS 200%[/ltr]
[ltr]FOREING PURCHASES  200000 (13, AUG  2021)[/ltr]
රෝහල් ක්ෂේත්‍රයේ ප්‍රමුඛයා NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC ( NHL.N0000) බව කවුරුත් දනිති.

Nawaloka Hospitals PLC හි සෞඛ්‍ය හා විද්‍යාගාර සේවාවන් සැපයීමේ නිරත වේ.
එය පහත සඳහන් කොටස් වලින් ක්‍රියාත්මක වේ:
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 රෝහල් සේවා
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 ඖෂධ
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 රසායනාගාර සහ විකිරණවේද සේවා
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 රෝහල් සේවා බාහිර රෝගී සේවා
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 නේවාසික රෝගීන් සඳහා රෝහල් සේවා
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 ඖෂධ අංශයෙන්
ඖෂධ අලෙවිය ඇතුළත් වේ.
NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 1f534 රසායනාගාර අංශය රසායනාගාර සේවාවන් සපයයි. විකිරණවේදය සේවා අංශය විකිරණශීලි සේවා සැපයීම සම්බන්ධ වේ.

මෙම සමාගම 1985 සැප්තැම්බර් මාසයේදී දේශමාන්‍ය හේවා කෝමනගේ ධර්මදාස විසින් ආරම්භ කරන ලද අතර එහි මූලස්ථානය ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ කොළඹ වේ.
⁣දෛනිකව වැඩිම PCR testing ප්‍රමාණයක් සිදුකල හැකි රෝහල් ජාලය වීම. පාඩු ලබමින් පැවති හෝටල් ක්ෂෙත්‍රය තමන් යටතට ගෙන විදේශිකයන්, විදේශන්හි සිට පැමිනෙන ලාංකිකයන් හා ලාංකික ඉහල පැලැන්තිය (VIP & VVIP) සදහා එම හෝටල් COVID ප්‍රතිකාර මධ්‍යස්ථාන බවට පත් කර තිරසාර සංවර්ධනය කරා යන ගමන පැසසිය යුතුමය.
නවලෝක රෝහලේ කාර්ය සාධනය කැපී පෙනෙන ලෙස වැඩිදියුණු කිරීම බොහෝ දුරට ගෞරවය හිමි වන්නේ සංවිධානය හරහා ආක්‍රමණශීලීව ක්‍රියාත්මක වූ පිරිවැය ඉතිරි කිරීමේ පියවරයන්, ශක්තිමත් නවලෝක වෙළඳ නාමය යටතේ රසායනාගාර ජාලය පුළුල් කිරීම සහ මීගමුවේ සහ ගම්පහ පිහිටි ප්‍රාදේශීය රෝහල් වලින් වර්ධනය වීමෙනි.
මෙම කණ්ඩායම වසර 35 ක උරුමයක් ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ සෞඛ්‍ය සේවා අංශයේ උච්චතම අවස්ථාව ලෙස සමරන විට, ජයන්ත ධර්මදාසගේ දූරදර්ශී නායකත්වය යටතේ එහි ඉහළ නිපුණතාවයෙන් යුත් වෛද්‍ය කුසලතාවයන් සහ ලෝක මට්ටමේ යටිතල පහසුකම් මඟින් හොඳම දේ සමඟ සසඳන සායනික ප්‍රතිඵල ලබා දීමට හැකි වී තිබේ.
අති විශාල නවලෝක විශේෂ මධ්‍යස්ථානය, රුපියල් බිලියන 22 ක දැවැන්ත ප්‍රාග්ධන වියදමක් අවශෝෂණය කර ගත්තේය. ගෙවී ගිය අවුරුදු දෙක තුළ බිලියන 6.8 ක්, බෝවන කාල සීමාව තුළදී කළ හැකි ආයෝඡනයක් බව ඔප්පු වී ඇත.
COVID-19 සෞඛ්‍ය සේවා ඇතුළු කර්මාන්ත ස්ථිර විය හැකි ආකාරයෙන් ප්‍රතිනිර්මාණය කරමින් සිටී. යටිතල පහසුකම්, මානව සම්පත් සහ ක්‍රියාවලීන් සඳහා වන අපගේ ආයෝජනයන්හි එන සැලකිය යුතු ශක්‍යතාවන් එළඹෙන වසර තුළින් හෙළිදරව් වනු ඇත.
පෙර වසරවල් සමග සසදන කල ඉදිරියේදී ලැබීමට නියමිත 20/21 වාර්ෂික මුදල් වාර්තාව ආයෝජකයින්ගේ බලාපොරොත්තු සඵල කරනවා නිසැකය.

නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහය ICRA Lanka ණය වර්ගීකරණයෙහි BBB [SL] ශ්‍රේණිය හිමිකර ගනී
ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ පුද්ගලික රෝහල් ක්ෂේත‍්‍රයේ පුරෝගාමී නාමය වන නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහය මෑතකදී ආයෝඡුන ශ්‍රේණිගතකරණයට අයත් සමූහයේ ණය ශ්‍රේණිය [SL] BBB ස්ථාවර තත්වයක ඇති බව ICRA Lanka Limited විසින් නව දැක්මකින් යුතුව නැවතත් තහවුරු කරන ලද බව පවසයි.
ICRA ශ්‍රේණිගත කිරීම මගින් යළි තහවුරු කරන ලද නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහය පසුගිය කාලය තුළ දී ශක්තිමත්, තිරසාර ව්‍යාපාරික ආකෘතියක් ක‍්‍රියාත්මක කිරීමෙන් ලබා ගත් කැපී පෙනෙන ප‍්‍රගතිය ඇගයීම සඳහා මෙන්ම උසස්, වටිනාකම් එකතු කළ වෛද්‍ය සේවාවන් තුළින් විවිධාකාර මෙහෙයුම් විශේෂතා ලබා දීමට හැකි වීමට ලද ඇගයීමක් ලෙසත් මෙය හදුන්වාදිය හැකිය.
මෙම ණය ශ්‍රේණිගතකරණය තුළින් ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ තරඟකාරී පෞද්ගලික සෞඛ්‍ය සේවා ක්ෂේත‍්‍රය තුළ ප‍්‍රමුඛථම රෝහල් සමූහය බවට  නවලෝක රෝහල් ජාලයේ ශක්තිමත් වෙළඳ නාමය සහ සුවිශේෂී මෙහෙයුම් වාර්තා ද ඇගයීමට ලක් වී ඇත.
“COVID -19 වෛරසය පැතිරීම මැඩපැවැත්වීම සඳහා පනවා තිබූ සීමා කිරීම් හේතුවෙන් පසුගිය වසර තුළදී අපට විශ්වාස කළ නොහැකි තරම් අභියෝගාත්මක ව්‍යාපාරික වාතාවරණයක් පැවතුනා.  මෙම වසංගත කාලපරිච්ඡේදය තුළ ඇතිවූ නව තත්වයට අනුරූපව හැඩ ගැසෙමින් එම නව සාමාන්‍යකරණ තත්වය හමුවේ පැන නැගුණු නව පාරිභෝගික සුවසේවා අවශ්‍යතා ප‍්‍රශස්තව සපුරලීමට අපට හැකි වුණා. මෙහිදී දැඩි කැපවීමකින් කටයුතු කරන නවලෝක රෝහල් කාර්යමණ්ඩලය එම පාරිභෝගික සුවසේවා අඛණ්ඩව පවත්වාගෙන යෑම අපගේ සේවා ස්ථාවරත්වයට බෙහෙවින් ඉවහල් වුණා. ලංකාවේ පළමු පෞද්ගලික රෝහල ලෙස අප වෙත එන සෑම තරාතිරමකම පුද්ගලයින්ටම සහයෝගය ලබා දීමට අපි සුදානමින් සිටින අතර අප වෙත පහසුවෙන් ප‍්‍රවේශ විය හැකි ලෙසට පවත්වාගෙන යන රෝහල් සේවා සමූහය, දශක ගණනක නොමැකෙන කීර්ති නාමය සහ ජාත්‍යන්තර මට්ටමේ සෞඛ්‍ය සේවාවක් සුරක්ෂිත පරිසරයක් තුළ අඛණ්ඩව ලබා දීමට ඇති දැඩි කැපවීම මෙම ඇගයීමට හේතු වූ බව මගේ අදහසයි. ” යනුවෙන් නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහයේ උප සභාපති හර්ෂිත් ධර්මදාස මහතා පැවසීය.
1985 දී ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ ප‍්‍රථම පෞද්ගලික රෝහල ලෙස ආරම්භ කළ නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහය වසර ගණනාවක් පුරා ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ සෞඛ්‍ය සේවා ක්ෂේත‍්‍රය තුළ ශක්තිමත් වෙළඳ නාමයක් ස්ථාපිත කර ඇත. දිවයින පුරා පිහිටි වෛද්‍ය රසායනාගාරයන් ජාලය තවදුරටත් ශක්තිමත් කරන ලද අතර කොළඹ සහ මීගමුව රෝහල් වල ඇඳන් ධාරිතාව 365 දක්වා වැඩි කරන ලදි. අද වන විට  Nawaloka Hospitals PLC ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ විශාලතම රෝහල් සමූහය බවට පත්ව ඇත.
නවලෝක රෝහල් සමූහය සායනික සේවා සහ ප‍්‍රතිකාර තාක්ෂණය අතින් ජාත්‍යන්තර මට්ටමේ රෝහල් සේවාවක් පවත්වාගෙන යනු ලබන අතර ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ  ඕනෑම ස්ථානයක සිටින රෝගියකුට පහසුවෙන් ළඟා වී ප‍්‍රතිකාර ලබා ගත හැකි තත්වයකට වැඩි දියුණු කර ඇත. එමෙන්ම මෙරට සිටින අති දක්ෂ විශේෂඥ වෛද්‍යවරුන්ගේ උපදේශනය, විශිෂ්ට හෙද සේවාව නවලෝක රෝහල ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ හොඳම පුද්ගලික රෝහල බවට පත් කර ඇත.
2021 දී නවලෝක සමූහ ව්‍යාපාරය විසින් සිය මීගමුව රෝහල සඳහා නව ගොඩනැගිල්ලක් ඉදිකිරීම අරඹා ඇති අතර එමඟින් කලාපීය වශයෙන් සිය සේවාවන්ගේ ශක්තිමත්බව පවත්වාගෙන යෑමට ඔවුන්ට හැකි වනු ඇත. නවලෝක රෝහල් විශේෂඥ මධ්‍යස්ථානය විසින් ඇට මිදුළු බද්ධ කිරීමේ ඒකකයක්, පශ්චාත් කොරෝනා සත්කාර මධ්‍යස්ථානයක්, වකුගඩු ප‍්‍රතිකාර මධ්‍යස්ථානයක්, ස්නායු රෝග ප‍්‍රතිකාර මධ්‍යස්ථානයක් සහ හෘද රෝග ප‍්‍රතිකාර මධ්‍යස්ථානයක් ද ඇතුළුව සුවිශේෂී හා විවිධාකාර ප‍්‍රතිකාර මධ්‍යස්ථාන 14 ක් ක‍්‍රියාත්මක කරයි.
2021 ජනවාරි මාසයේ සිට නවලෝක රෝහල් විසින් COVID -19 රෝගීන් සඳහා ප‍්‍රතිකාර කිරීම වෙනුවෙන් ඇඳන් 500 ක ධාරිතාවයක් ලබා දීමට තරු පන්තියේ හෝටල් කිහිපයක් සමඟ හවුල් වී කෝවිඞ් දැඩි සත්කාර (ICU) පහසුකම් සහිත ජාත්‍යන්තර මට්ටමේ, අංගසම්පූර්ණ අතරමැදි සත්කාර මධ්‍යස්ථාන හතරක් ද පිහිටුවන ලදී.

44NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:04 am

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40GcWHOa6qM&t=709s

45NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:32 pm

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020

NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 111NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 111

46NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:12 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Though SiNH appreciated much than NHL.N today , NHL.N is more valuable than SINH.N . SINH.N just came into break even last quarter. But NHL profit is higher per share and more room to appreciate the price.

47NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:56 pm

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020

ඔවි එය හෙට හෝ අනිද්දා සිදුවිය හැක.ස්තුතී

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum