FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

@moderators

+23
Rajaraam
enslive
lokuayya
Aamiable
manula
Roboticfx
UKboy
SL.Market
insidertrader
Gaja
sawdanjema
rijayasooriya
Kithsiri
windi5
CSE.SAS
Sandstorm
Monster
mark
dhanurrox
Quibit
Slstock
glwking
Kumar
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Kumar

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Please see the following posts.
slstock warned him couple of days ago.
Feeling sick to this type of posts.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t12346-sec-to-advertise-for-director-generals-post-after-nov-15#82058
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t10009-online-trading-for-beginners#82057
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2954-stock-charts-explained#82056

27@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Quibit

Kumar wrote:Please see the following posts.
slstock warned him couple of days ago.
Feeling sick to this type of posts.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t12346-sec-to-advertise-for-director-generals-post-after-nov-15#82058
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t10009-online-trading-for-beginners#82057
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2954-stock-charts-explained#82056

RESPECTIVE MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR 3 DAYS

28@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Kithsiri

Looks like people are taking their frustrations (perhaps due to their unwise investments) on others.
Any option of banning Whiners too?

29@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm

rijayasooriya

Kithsiri wrote:Looks like people are taking their frustrations (perhaps due to their unwise investments) on others.
Any option of banning Whiners too?
Totally agree with u.Most of us are not full time workers for SLEF.Therefore sometime we all can post in wrong section.
Banning is like capital punishment for this forum.So I do not it is serious enough crime to get capitally punished.

30@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Quibit

We do not ban members for posting in the wrong section. Only exception was Sandstorm. Lack of respect after repaeted warning by sandstorm naturally result in a ban. He is back in the forum alive and kicking!!! Amilaela is Banned because his posts are blank! Does not contain any message. He is only banned for 3 days.

Moderators usually try to avoid capital punishment.

Last edited by Quibit on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

31@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 pm

sawdanjema

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Please see Gaja's last few posts he is only posting links,but he was not warned(sandstorm was warned)
BTW i'm not a friend of sandstorm

32@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sawdanjema wrote:Please see Gaja's last few posts he is only posting links,but he was not warned(sandstorm was warned)

Thanks friend for you kind attention to my post do you want me copy and post the whole financial statements from CSE

33@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 pm

sawdanjema

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gaja wrote:
sawdanjema wrote:Please see Gaja's last few posts he is only posting links,but he was not warned(sandstorm was warned)

Thanks friend for you kind attention to my post do you want me copy and post the whole financial statements from CSE

Dear friend nothing personal,
Sandatorm could have argued in the same way,
if you are so interested in those financial statements post the most important facts not the whole.

34@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 pm

insidertrader

Manager - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:

Thanks Gaja. Otherwise we have to go through the maze in the super fast CSE site. CSE should have posted the link to the report in the announcement. Gaja is doing what they should have done.

Update: What Gajas' post is saying is that XYZ report is out, this is the direct link.
Otherwise you can go to the CSE site
Wait until it loads.
Search for the company.
Wait until it loads.
Go to the financials and reports page.
Wait until it loads.
Then download the report.

35@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Quibit

Posting links relating stock market announcements and corporate results in the 'TALK' Section is fully acceptable. Restriction was made only relating to published news items of news papers and other websites which would preferably should be place in the 'News" Section of the Forum. I do not see any problems with Gaja's Posts. I personally do appreciate his contribution to this forum.

36@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Gaja

sawdanjema wrote:
Gaja wrote:

if you are so interested in those financial statements post the most important facts not the whole.

Friend i always wel come the constructive arguments and never take the things personally, yes as a investor I am always interested in the financial statements, you can check the time i made the links i posted ( for Example the Comm, Rich, Kegal, Namu, and today's one related to Carg & Cthr) those are posted well before CSE Update it! Hope you understood what i meant

Thanks

37@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

glwking

glwking

Gaja, I used to enjoy your instant financial statement even before release in to CSE. I don't see any thing wrong on your posting. Please continue your good job.

38@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:
sawdanjema wrote:
Gaja wrote:

Friend i always wel come the constructive arguments and never take the things personally, yes as a investor I am always interested in the financial statements, you can check the time i made the links i posted ( for Example the Comm, Rich, Kegal, Namu, and today's one related to Carg & Cthr) those are posted well before CSE Update it! Hope you understood what i meant

Thanks

This is noted by my self.... not only you but some others too update us some important information here before on the cse site... that is greatly appreciated. others should understand the value of that.... I m not missing some members' post here you are one of those.... keep ur good works on...

39@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

sawdanjema

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ok i got it wrong.sorry for the inconvenience

40@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 pm

UKboy

UKboy

Quibit wrote: I do not see any problems with Gaja's Posts. I personally do appreciate his contribution to this forum.

Cant say anything better about Gaja & his posts. He is a valuable asset to this forum

41@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Monster

Monster

Dear Gaja,

You have contributed to this forum in a great manner from the initial days for this forum. You are one of our valuable asset to this forum. Please continue your instant updates.

Last edited by Monster on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

42@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

sawdanjema wrote:ok i got it wrong.sorry for the inconvenience
Gaja is realy a valuable asset.He is a good observer and not only that he shares those valuable information with us.
sawdanjema:-u are a new comer.u may not know about Gaja.Gaja is really a gentleman. U will also understand it if u go through his posts.Anyway I also respect u as u have got courage to accept ur fault. Lot of people lack that courage.Expect valuable post from u too.

43@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Dear Gaja,

You are a great member in this forum who post only important thing.(not like me)

44@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

manula

Dear Gaja,

I learn lot from your posts and still learning and you make very valuable posts in this forum.
I think instant financial statement also better that we know even before released. I don't see any thing wrong on it

45@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Gaja

Thanks for the all the encouragement and support given to me will continue my participation here, yes SL. Market not only me there are several members who put it put before it released in the announcement area, sawdanjema don't worry hope you also will take active participation in the days to come.

I personally feel will put a stop to this post on my matter.

46@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Guys,

Please realize the difference between posting non CSE material vs official CSE statements.

Non CSE/SEC related news items:
Best to post content + link ( to prove validity and credibility of site)

CSE/SEC related items:

They are official so I see no wrong posting links. So people can open them and analyze material.

Also , new comers please note Gaja has been here continuously active member from the start of the forum and has been a valuable assert to the forum. His posts including the ones posting pre-announcemnt Quarterly results are specially useful.
Please understand it not an easy job to scan through CSE to find reports before they are announced. I especially understand the value as I too have done a few postings of such ( (Gaja has out performed me by leaps and bounds Laughing ) and know the time and effort it involves

Summary :

CSE announcements with link only ( ofcourse suitable title ) is acceptable due to it being official.
For non CSE NEWS items : best to post link + contents

47@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:50 am

Aamiable

this site is just a blog. peoplewrite for fun...

48@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 am

Slstock

Slstock

Aamiable wrote:this site is just a blog. peoplewrite for fun...

But we have to maintain some decorum. There is seperate section for fun ( under entertainment) , News and for stock market talk.

49@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 am

Aamiable

for some us every thing is fun...

50@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 am

Slstock

Slstock

Aamiable wrote:for some us every thing is fun...

Amiable what are you really trying to say? The discussions above are fun only? A serious talk about a loss of a portfolio or issue about decorum cannot be categorized as fun.

No offence just trying to understand what you meant? Yes there maybe people here only for fun but most of us would like to balance serious talk with dun talks right?

Last edited by slstock on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

51@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 am

lokuayya

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

gaja postings are timely. i think there is no wrong in putting only the link .it is not possible to paste the whole financial reports.
go ahead gaja.

52@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:24 am

Kumar

Kumar

Chabbi wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Roboticfx wrote:
Tiger wrote:People has re migrated to North and East. Constantly improving road network around Colombo main city attract land buyers.

Can you predict the time nearly?

I feel that land prices will not improve dramatically in the foreseeable future. But as a long term investment it will be good investment.

Its a great miracle if someone says tht north east people moving from Colombo. With my last two months experience there is no house in wellawatta below 35000 juss two rooms even. If some one has get me house in wellawatta & i would pay 30000.

Further when I talked with many brokers in colombo 6 area when north east people wanna move then they will locate someone from Jaffna & they will move..

I have Big Issue to bring to public i wanna convey this message to President or High level personality that ... In Colombo 6 Houses which were owned by Tamils aren't Rented for Either Buddhist or Muslims !!!!!!!!! WHY SUCH HECK

My mother native place is Wellawatta But sadly we cant rent house over there.

I am trying to get house more than 3 Months !!!!!

and Robo please buzz me (PM) tht nugegoda area which goes for 1mn Smile I will speak with my father & consider !!!

High lighted in red is allowed in this forum?

So we are going where?

53@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

Kumar

Kumar

Do we need this post in talk section?

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13004-why-they-delay-to-appoint-new-cse-head

What is ???????? meaning.
Time wasters

54@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 am

Kumar

Kumar

@Sstar
You are duplicating some posts.
Please check.
Thanks.

55@moderators - Page 2 Empty Re: @moderators Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:01 pm

enslive

enslive
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Most of us read articles in FT , Daily mirror ...etc regularly , therefore it is better to keep separate tread for copy and past works , otherwise it will spoil this forum confused

Kumar wrote:@Sstar
You are duplicating some posts.
Please check.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum