FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:34 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't buy AAIC, HVA, RGEM, REG, EAST & CLND

+22
yellow knife
dindon1
smallville
sahan8896
dayasiri
traderathome
Appuhamy
mark
Thushara Ayya
Universalgoal
tpr1983
deal
bePositive
Niwa
snipergacp
Think9
UKboy
bulletproof
hariesha
BenZ
kuk83
dineshfernando
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dineshfernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear investors,
The above shares are manipulated to their maximum and can collapse at any time. They are highly overvalued and Don't waste your hard earned money on these shares. Don't allow manipulators to take you for a ride.

Please buy fundamentally strong undervalued shares and save CSE from manipulators.

Justification:
1) AAIC - PE Negative (230/-4.60) - Reported huge loss
2) HVA - PE 62 - (43/0.69)
3) RGEM - PE Negative (165/-1.16)
4) REGNIS - PE 33 - (490/15)
5) EAST - PE 250 (30/0.12)
6) CLND - PE zero - (59/0)

This post intends to save poor investors hard earned money and no other intentions behind. I'm sure many people would dislike this but we have to save CSE from manipulators.

kuk83

kuk83
Manager - Equity Analytics

dineshfernando wrote:Dear investors,
The above shares are manipulated to their maximum and can collapse at any time. They are highly overvalued and Don't waste your hard earned money on these shares. Don't allow manipulators to take you for a ride.

Please buy fundamentally strong undervalued shares and save CSE from manipulators.

Justification:

This post intends to save poor investors hard earned money and no other intentions behind. I'm sure many people would dislike this but we have to save CSE from manipulators.

Yes,
there are so many undervalue share other than those.

BenZ

BenZ

dineshfernando wrote:

I'm wonder how your post can save CSE from manipulators. Even SEC is incapable of doing it.
lol! lol! lol!

In reality CSE can not exempted from manipulators. so what we should do is play safely with those known manipulating shares since there is easy cash and you can always win if you play safely.

How to play safely on those shares: simple. .. do not expect too much profit from them. just go away with a little profit. I have earned a lot even in this market downfall.

hariesha

Vice President - Equity Analytics

BenZ, totally agree with you. I believe there's some other intention behind that list as there are more over valued shares and the list has been targeted a particular segment only. So it's nicer if only published ratios with a caution, rather than asking not to buy, because objective of the market players are different. Some shares are fluctuating in price, may be not because of manipulation, but on speculation.

bulletproof

bulletproof
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Justification:

LoL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dinesh,
I can see what you are trying to say. Its good but I dont think our suicidal mini retailers ready to accept.
I'm sick of hearing people blame Manipulators and SEC for every single thing.. Evil or Very Mad

Think9

Think9

wel.. i love SEC n manipulators both.. Smile

snipergacp

Stock Trader

yes those are heavily overvalued I agreed. But actually justification is just enough without a recommendation. Basketball

Niwa

dineshfernando is right these counter are over valued, some are few times. so go for fundamentals instead of stuck with these junks. This advice specially for beginners. Happy trading

bePositive

bePositive

Dinesh, I completely agree with you on the shares listed.They are Over Valued.

http://www.viabletraffic.com

dineshfernando

Happy to see atleast some investors believe in fundamentals. This post is to caution the beginners who might get trapped to manipulators. out of around 300 viewers atleast 20 might consider buying overvalued shares after reading it. You can only gamble with these overvalued shaes only if you have years of experience but still you take a lot of risk. My intention is good. I always keep my self away from these junks.

Shares whick are very much undervalued and fundamentally strong are:
LFIN, DOCK, DIMO, ALLI, LGL and many more.

Please do your own research before making a buy decision.

deal

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

machoo every time theoretical value not given clear share price picture.

share price depend on demand and supplies.see cfvf, csec these are heavily under value but no price moment i last 2 years

tpr1983

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hehehehe i dont care the fundementals. i just need profit only

what the use of fundemantals, only up 10 cents or down 20cents

Universalgoal

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dineshfernando try to save fundementals as well, good intention but if u want to be a long term investor go behind fundementals, personaly i dont like to be a long term investor my dear friend good work u are true 100% but earn money today Very Happy Very Happy Smile Sad

hariesha

Dinesh,

Agree with your fundamental list. "LFIN, DOCK, DIMO, ALLI, LGL and many more." But we shouldn’t ask not to buy based on historical PE, as its history. We should try to capture future value. Some shares in that list do have more value specially the shares in the Land sector. What if government removes the 100% tax on land acquisitions on foreigners in the upcoming budget? We should have speculation without manipulation. AAIC, PE is negative because they haven’t assessed their life fund which will happen at the end of the year. Any how it’s truly overvalued.
Some companies don’t do anything to enhance shareholder value. Best examples are DOCK and DIMO. Problem with DIMO is not enough liquidity. The share is worth more than double the price. But small investors can't afford it and as a result no demand for the share. Ideally they would have gone for a share split by now. Without liquidity, whatever the earnings share price will remain same as there’s no demand. Any market is demand driven.
Please refer my analysis on motor sector and the response I got for DIMO.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

tpr1983 wrote:hehehehe i dont care the fundementals. i just need profit only

Thats right. All ppl try to get maximum profit.. and they are talking about bambuwe fundementals. Look at the deference of fundamentals of RICH it was 10/= before 6 months Now...10.10...

And look at HVA, BLUE, SFS, CLND etc...

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Justification:

ha ha..........

today is----12th April 2012
you posted-Sun Oct 23, 2011

almost six months it taken to wipe off more than 100-300% from the peaks..

good advise in the end Smile Smile

Appuhamy

"Fundamentals" is one of the funniest words I have heard from CSE.
lol! elephant afro

traderathome

traderathome

tpr1983 wrote:hehehehe i dont care the fundementals. i just need profit only

its like a railway track,my friend fundamentals and technicals are suppose to compliment each other,that way your success rate will be far exceeding than following one analysis alone. Smile

dayasiri

dayasiri
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Justification:

Bro, if u express u r feelings relating to this crap(this is smart investors word not me) what are u r view and what is the survive point invest their hard earned money(specially wise and smart investor) of that stock i mention in below :

LCEY ( lankem ceylon plc ) @ 550 now 180
BFL ( bairaha farms plc ) @ 525 now 125
BALA (balangoda plantation plc ) @ 77 now 24
CTEA ( ceylon tea service plc ) @ 1000 now 550
CIC ( cic holdings plc ) @ 250 now 100
RICH ( richard peiris and company plc ) 15 now 7

what u r opinion bro.we didn't mention is he poor or he smart based their investment strategy.in secondary market all prices are depend on supply and demand other reasons effects are minimal.I'm sure many people would dislike this but this is the reallity of CSE

sahan8896

Anyway I like challenges,Giving a shot at RGEM 65.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sahan8896 wrote:Anyway I like challenges,Giving a shot at RGEM 65.

I dont think there's a harm in tryin to capitalize on a price action.. 60-75 is a good range to buy and take profit.. The bullish Butterfly pattern has formed in February below 60s and we saw a sudden surge in share price to 97 within 2 days..
Very low vols on last 3 days.. MACD up though RSI, SAR is down...

dindon1

dindon1

dayasiri wrote:

Justification:

Bro, if u express u r feelings relating to this crap(this is smart investors word not me) what are u r view and what is the survive point invest their hard earned money(specially wise and smart investor) of that stock i mention in below :

LCEY ( lankem ceylon plc ) @ 550 now 180
BFL ( bairaha farms plc ) @ 525 now 125
BALA (balangoda plantation plc ) @ 77 now 24
CTEA ( ceylon tea service plc ) @ 1000 now 550
CIC ( cic holdings plc ) @ 250 now 100
RICH ( richard peiris and company plc ) 15 now 7

what u r opinion bro.we didn't mention is he poor or he smart based their investment strategy.in secondary market all prices are depend on supply and demand other reasons effects are minimal.I'm sure many people would dislike this but this is the reallity of CSE

good point.,
some of those shares are more attractive today than date of the original post.,
I recently bought some HVA at the bottom and already outcome is positive.,Thinking of keeping it short while...

bulletproof

bulletproof
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

dindon1 wrote:
good point.,
some of those shares are more attractive today than date of the original post.,
I recently bought some HVA at the bottom and already outcome is positive.,Thinking of keeping it short while...

Same story here, I had HVA @ 41.50. Bought some qty at 12:50 and brought the avg price down to 17.50. Hope it will move little up further so that i will sell something without a loss after 7-8 months Smile (if it goes further down, only god help me)

regards,

yellow knife

average only shares which you believe will pick up in future due to credible reasons...dont go behind announcements...east made a line of announcements...where are the hotels projects, housing projects, revaluation of assets....certain items where we collect due to over own micalculations worth dumping at a loss and never collect them again...dont get away by sudden hot news of brokers....that era has gone...we played well we gained well..and now the ground has shifted...now play wisely....some may prefer to drag others with the removal of 10% band....guys dont allow yourself to become victims of manipulators.....there are good shares trading cheaply...collect them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum