FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Monday onwards GREG wd be the hot stock

+22
market bull
Chinwi
kelum
bakapandithaya
Quibit
kapi
Genting
smallville
kankaniya
kiritharon
kaka
wsaman
sajeethk
Chris Gardner
TortoizePlus
Kumar
soileconomy
hariesha
notme
cseguide
bePositive
krishan Aakash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TortoizePlus

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks Chinwi..
You were a frontrunner in the group who fought with GREG. I knew lot of members including myself got clear idea of GREG because of you people who spoke bravely even at times when GREG trade around 100.

Keep up your good work man…

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

TortoizePlus wrote:Thanks Chinwi..

cheers

market bull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bloody krishan,stop promoting GREG.You are a looser.Today GREG Price below 26.

krishan Aakash wrote:MONDAY on words GREG play huge game in SEC according to my KNOWLEDGE.I think further more GREG wont fall.IT WONT fall below 32 again,NEXT week GREG stocks DEMAND lot and people become millionaires from this.AS well as NEXT week market show big movements upwards.IF this start to play again it would BOOM up to 50 range without any hesitation.Since warrant 2 story has been postpone this change can be happened easily.I think GREG evoke fortune for us from next week onwards.Happy trading.bye

market bull

He Bloody Krishan where are you....Are you making plans to increase the GREG price today.....ha ha ha ha.....When you release your next article in favor of GREG. Why my dear friend you want to suck innocent investors money.....GREG NEW YEAR SALE 32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,24,23,22,21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0

After that
-1: Come & take the GREG with a one rufee coin
-2: Come & take the GREG with a two rufee coin

Krishan how much you would like to pay for me,if i will ready to get your all GREG shares at 0 cost.

krishan Aakash wrote:MONDAY on words GREG play huge game in SEC according to my KNOWLEDGE.I think further more GREG wont fall.IT WONT fall below 32 again,NEXT week GREG stocks DEMAND lot and people become millionaires from this.AS well as NEXT week market show big movements upwards.IF this start to play again it would BOOM up to 50 range without any hesitation.Since warrant 2 story has been postpone this change can be happened easily.I think GREG evoke fortune for us from next week onwards.Happy trading.bye

pushpakumara

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Will it? Nothing significant is happening over there. It is too just like another stock trading at CSE. Market is red now and if this continues can we expect any major upward trend in the price during the day ?. I do not think so. Just my opinion.

dindon1

dindon1

I have read all the replies on your post.,all of them were very harsh on you.,
It is very true that your attempt to promote your stock with very low level & lame campaign.,But if you go and read most of those people's posts who are complaining ,they have done the same sinful thing in different way.,
Also I have identified many people use this forum for whinging about others posts especially in an annoying and persistent manner.,So its better,if those people can use their valuable time educate themselves rather keep whinging., Evil or Very Mad

market bull

market bull

If we say something good,or bad both come under marketing.see below dindon comments.I have highly condemned krishan articles on GREG.SO What happened today it came to 25.5 Level.But its not marketing.

It is very true that your attempt to promote your stock with very low level & lame campaign.,But if you go and read most of those people's posts who are complaining ,they have done the same sinful thing in different way.,
Also I have identified many people use this forum for whinging about others posts especially in an annoying and persistent manner.,So its better,if those people can use their valuable time educate themselves rather keep whinging., Evil or Very Mad [/quote]

smallville

smallville

dindon1 wrote:

Also I have identified many people use this forum for whinging about others posts especially in an annoying and persistent manner.,So its better,if those people can use their valuable time educate themselves rather keep whinging., Evil or Very Mad

Nobody would be harsh if evidence were provided.. Just becuz u bought it high, it doesn't mean others have dig their own graves too..

Buying at high time and tell us it will go pass 60 in few days without any clear evidence is a novice guy's extreme fear of losing money Wink its like a bigger fool looking for some biggest fools in forum to dump Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But our guys are now educated..

U better keep in mind that average punters are intelligent than new traders.. If you wanna buy GREG for trading or to become a millionaire, u gotta buy it in a fallen time and wait for some trading opportunity..

The opportunity was provided today @ 26, anyone wise could've exited @ 28..

Remember I said GREG looks good ard 30-31 for trading ?? So after this selling pressure is over, after the market is bottomed out, this may slowly run cuz for nothing but pure speculation.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

market bull

market bull

See my assumption.ha ha ha...... No

market bull wrote:Bloody krishan,stop promoting GREG.You are a looser.Today GREG Price below 26.

krishan Aakash

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

bloody bull ....i haven't word to say u.....u can see our work right now.....it will reach 50+ very soon....happy trading for Greg lovers

Fresher

krishan Aakash wrote:bloody bull ....i haven't word to say u.....u can see our work right now.....it will reach 50+ very soon....happy trading for Greg lovers

Hello,
I hope you will consider clearing some of my doubts posted earlier.
Thanks

smallville

smallville

krishan Aakash wrote:bloody bull ....i haven't word to say u.....u can see our work right now.....it will reach 50+ very soon....happy trading for Greg lovers

Ohomath tharaha gannawada?

Kochchara paduda malli?

Universalgoal

nice conversation Very Happy Laughing lol!

market bull

market bull

Hope that you are talking about me. If you are good at work like this,why you waste time in this forum. start with thousand words,but nothing at the end of the day.I have been seeing your work since one two weeks.

You are like our kalaniya Silva.....aththatama malli oyata kiyak paduda.Best thing you start a devalayak

DEVABALAYEN SHARES UP KARANU LABE........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum