FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

If u If you want to suicide touch GREG....

+9
amilaela
Chinwi
rijayasooriya
Rapaport
smallville
saint
Kumar
cseguide
krishan Aakash
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

krishan Aakash

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

IN SEC the people who got money they will win the game.Deleted. I have more than one million shares in GREG.Deleted. if GREG wont play in SEC I Am going to play the game with Greg.Deleted.

Last edited by smallville on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thouroughly edited as this continuos promotion can mislead the new comers.Nothing Personal.)

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

One man show!! good luck

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

krishan Aakash wrote:IN SEC the people who got money they will win the game...here some people (smallville and kumar) even they don't have money but they are trying to avoid others incomes and benefits.I have more than one million shares in GREG.that why i am asking you to buy Greg to win this market.if u wanna to become millionaire u should invest in Greg. if GREG wont play in SEC I Am going to play the game with Greg.sometimes it could be one man show.....in next two weeks i am waiting when Greg hit 50 +.otherwise i will hot this stock.

What we got or what we do have are not necessary to disclose to fraudsters or manipulators.
The question here arise those who are again and again raising the issue without back born need to be banned or not.
Unfortunately to handle these type of culprits, that power (banning) is not in my hand.
Good luck to the stubborn promoter. I do not want to comment any more for stupid threads originated by selfish manipulators or frauds.

saint

saint
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Buaaaahahaahahahahahaaa! lol!

The "Post of the Year 2012"

Mekath sure ekata ara K.A.S Perera wage buwek! Ane ban!
We're Colombo investors! Api ahuwei owata! Razz

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Let me come again and clarify the promotional attempt of Krishan for those who had missed this;

Krishan started asking opinions of GREG from the forum since he lost in it @ 57;

krishan Aakash wrote:My experience friends tell me about this..because of the warrent issue of next January 6 (warrent-2) would greg .N hit 60 + or not..OR tell me how should i recover my lost..more than 5 lacks lost indicate....(Minor)..unless greg.n goes with less than this range.i wanna your opinion from intelligents.Thank you guys
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14349-i-have-gregn-stocks-with-57-range

Then go and post like a good experienced trader and open another thread for GREG..
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14768p25-from-monday-onwards-greg-wd-be-the-hot-stock#95720

This promoter asking the forum "how should I recover my loss?" then go on posting another topic saying "GREG will be the hot stock" then after we mock his attempts come up with another plan to find rabbits to buy his share, started the latest thread "If u wanna to become millionares touch with GREG...."

This makes Krishan the latest joker in this forum.. Krishan doesnt even bothred to back up his story with whatever the evident he has other than the cock n bull story of his friend Smile

See if you wanna lie, u gotta make it in a way that people would beleive u.. Now he's telling us he has 1 million GREG shares..
OK Nice.. anotehr HNWI without a head Wink

Guys Krishan is a highly qualified speculation expert lol! Has been promoting REEF, HVA, GREG for sometime.. Problem is he has all of these at higher levels..

Sadly some of our members follow fools and become greater fools.. Then they start wining..
Krishan will have the last laugh when u guys buy his GREG million..

For everyone's convenience.. this is how Krishan has become an expert in a month...

If u If you want to suicide touch GREG.... Greg_d11

The funny thing is, a crap like GREG could turn out to be a short term pick around 30-31, it can even run to 40s in coming days due to speculation and ppl like Krishan.. And when I said this, this guy goes and says the same thing; Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

krishan Aakash wrote:there is news regarding Greg big panic buying will be going there tomorrow.i think that's true.the reason is warrant 1 had a price of 40 range.additional shares issued for 24. but the people who need to make profit from additional shares they need to sell them at least 40 range.there for there should be risen off Greg normal from tomorrow.at least it should come mid forties.because tomorrow warrant 1 is coming to the market.i think big buying is going on.

Now everyone would be aware of the PROMOTIONAL attempt of this man..
See if some one purely sees a trend and want us to be aware on it, he doesn't have to open 3-4 posts of that share and says things know????

So guys be aware.. If you wanna go to hell, pls buy Krishan's 1 Million of GREG and support the poor fellow..

Rapaport

Rapaport
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GREG = JUNK

No fundamental value. No proper plan in place. Company big shots are hiding like wannabe movie stars and no one representing with guts, etc etc.

Poor Krishan seems to be stuck. Somethings he says are repeating of what his broker feeds to him! A broker feeding to an unintelligent investor with money.

Or he maybe in the ring of the promoters and not doing the job well.

Or his margin call is due and is in trouble.

Guys please be little easy on him and supportive. Remember emotions play a big role in investment decisions.

Sorry but Krishan i never like to criticize anyone and respect everyone's idea's, but you are really off track. Please dont take it personally and try to stick to fundamentals. There are many fundamental shares with promising future business with good valuations in the market. Please study and learn.

Good luck and i hope GREG reaches your desired value so you can help yourself out of the mess but its not very realistic. Back to my first line GREG = JUNK!

Cheers Buddy! No hard feelings!

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Original post is completely edited as this can mislead the new comers.

Chinwi

Chinwi

අයියෝ වොරන්ට් සෙල්ලම ට කෙල වෙන්නයි යන්නේ

Lionhart thought they can fool Sri Lankans like they fooled the people in other countries by playing their warrant game .

Thank to forums like this they were exposed badly here in SL.

News 6-Jan 2012:
For the second time in a year, Sri Lanka's Environmental Resources Incorporated (ERI) plans to delay warrants that were to be converted to shares whose price has slumped to the conversion price, amid anticipation of selling pressure.

The company, which was fined last year for providing misleading information, said in a stock exchange filing its board of directors decided on January 5 to recommend extending the cut off date of is 2012 warrants from February 03, 2012 to September 6, 2013.

- news from LBO

p.s.

මිලිය- නයෙක් වෙන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි වගේ.

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:අයියෝ වොරන්ට් සෙල්ලම ට කෙල වෙන්නයි යන්නේ

Lionhart thought they can fool Sri Lankans like they fooled the people in other countries by playing their warrant game .

Thank to forums like this they were exposed badly here in SL.

News 6-Jan 2012:
For the second time in a year, Sri Lanka's Environmental Resources Incorporated (ERI) plans to delay warrants that were to be converted to shares whose price has slumped to the conversion price, amid anticipation of selling pressure.

The company, which was fined last year for providing misleading information, said in a stock exchange filing its board of directors decided on January 5 to recommend extending the cut off date of is 2012 warrants from February 03, 2012 to September 6, 2013.

- news from LBO

p.s.

මිලිය- නයෙක් වෙන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි වගේ.

gregw2 walata monawa weida up weida down weida..?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

wsaman

wsaman
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

krishan Aakash wrote:IN SEC the people who got money they will win the game.Deleted. I have more than one million shares in GREG.Deleted. if GREG wont play in SEC I Am going to play the game with Greg.Deleted.

This type of foolish should be banned from this forum pls...
Bcz they are selfish. only think about recover their losses. they dont think about new comers. they dont think about forum.

sajeethk

change the topic head to " If you want to suicide touch with GREG" cos most of the ppl got suicide cos of that...

market bull

market bull

Very true

sajeethk wrote:change the topic head to " If you want to suicide touch with GREG" cos most of the ppl got suicide cos of that...

13If u If you want to suicide touch GREG.... Empty GREG - Sinking Star Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

kaka

I think GREG is Sinking Star lol! Is it correct? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum