FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Today at 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Is Draft Resolution Against Sri Lnaka

+13
Roboticfx
lemuria
Monster
mono
worthiness
Redbulls
Slstock
rijayasooriya
Chanuque
WildBear
bullrun
Xmen
SL.Market
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

Those who do not have the guts won't see good arguments and use their power to demolish the forum.
Shame.

mono

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Frankly I'm appalled.

Fresher

mono wrote:Frankly I'm appalled.

@mono - kids at play. don't interrupt. they'll start crying

Fresher

Roboticfx wrote:I banned the lemuria for 20days! Doesn't matter if my moderator-ship removed. I cannot allow this guy further to behave as he own at here and to generate probs and to jumble things. Admin, please mention this this and take suitable actions soon. Need to delete all unrelated topics and clean this place.

you should ban yourself too for bringing in those four letters into this forum.

Appuhamy

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I can't see a fair reason to ban lemuria.
Just like government media. Very funny ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Redbulls

Redbulls

Appuhamy wrote:
I can't see a fair reason to ban lemuria.
Just like government media. Very funny ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well said friend.
Some of the moderators took everything personal like our country politicos.
(Lost cool head during the heated arguments - how they are going to excel in trading/investing?)
What you can expect?

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

It is nice cats are coming out of the sack besause of this ban lol!lol! lol!

Redbulls

Redbulls

rijayasooriya wrote:It is nice cats are coming out of the sack besause of this ban lol!lol! lol!
Could you please explain about your intelligent comment?

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Redbulls wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:It is nice cats are coming out of the sack besause of this ban lol!lol! lol!
Could you please explain about your intelligent comment?

It is simple phrase dear once used by u also.So I think u can understand it easily.

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:All this censorship is really silly.

YES HE UNFAIRLY DELETED MY COMMENTS. PLEASE MR MODERATOR CONSULT WITH ADMIN OR SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE DELETING MY COMMENTS. OR REFRAIN FROM EDITING MY COMMENTS.

Non of the Moderators need to contact Admins to Delete or Edit posts, you have a history of provoking fights and making issues, Mods will do their work and u also mind your own business other than crying after Mods delete/edit ur posts

Fresher

FXX wrote:
lemuria wrote:

YES HE UNFAIRLY DELETED MY COMMENTS. PLEASE MR MODERATOR CONSULT WITH ADMIN OR SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE DELETING MY COMMENTS. OR REFRAIN FROM EDITING MY COMMENTS.

Non of the Moderators need to contact Admins to Delete or Edit posts, you have a history of provoking fights and making issues, Mods will do their work and u also mind your own business other than crying after Mods delete/edit ur posts

FXX, as I understand he is already banned. So why respond to someone who can't reply back? It's like hitting a dead snake

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Redbulls wrote:Those who do not have the guts won't see good arguments and use their power to demolish the forum.
Shame.

That's not the case here.. lemuria had a bad history being a racist, bringing up propaganda in the forum, yet we allowed him since we respect the talking rights.. But we do not want unethical behaviour repeated.. There's no need to drag once race, either Sinhala, Tamil, etc.. in to one's post and keep taking abt that..
I think there was a fair reason for banning.. A person can talk sensible things but he/she should not be cunning to deceive others under the guise of it.. I've observed his behaviour and he was cunningly trying to deviate he discussion to racism..

Ban is only for 20 days so he can come again and reply..

mono

mono

This forum is a mirror image of the UN

FXX

FXX

npp wrote:
FXX wrote:
lemuria wrote:

FXX, as I understand he is already banned. So why respond to someone who can't reply back? It's like hitting a dead snake

Hes not banned for lifetime, his ban will lift in few weeks, anyway i dont need him to reply back cus i have mention the same thing to him over and over again, anyway again my point is Mods will do their job and if any member has issues with a mod he or she can send a PM to slstock or Smallville then they will look in to it and will take appropriate actions

Thanks

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

ද්‍රවිඩ ඊළම බිහි කරන්න දිගටම සටන් කරනවා
- කරුණානිධි ඉන්දීය පුවත්පතකට කියයි

ඒමන්ති මාරඹේ

ද්‍රවිඩ ඊළාම් රාජ්‍යයක්‌ පිහිටුවීම තම සැබෑ නොවූ සිහිනය බවත් එම සිහිනය යථාර්ථයක්‌ බවට පත්කර ගැනීම සඳහා තමා සටන් වදින බවත් තමිල්නාඩු විපක්‍ෂ නායක හා ද්‍රවිඩ මුන්නේත්‍ර කසාගම් (ඩී. එම්. කේ.) පක්‍ෂයේ නායක එම්. කරුණානිධි පෙරේදා (22 දා) ඉන්දීය මාධ්‍යවේදීන් හමුවේ ප්‍රකාශ කර ඇතැයි ඉන්දියාවේ පළ වන මලයාලම් පුවත්පතක්‌ වන "මනෝරාමා" පුවත්පත වාර්තා කරයි.

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ද්‍රවිඩ අන්තවාදී කණ්‌ඩායම් අතර පැවැති ගැටුම්කාරී තත්ත්වය සිය ද්‍රවිඩ ඊළාම් රාජ්‍ය පිහිටුවීම වැලැක්‌වූ බවද ඩී. එම්. කේ. පක්‍ෂ නායකයා පවසා තිබේ. අතීතයේදී පවා තම සැබෑ නොවූ සිහිනය කුමක්‌දැයි විමසූ විටදී ද්‍රවිඩ ඊළම තම පිළිතුර වූ බව පෙන්වා දී ඇති හෙතෙම ද්‍රවිඩ අන්තවාදී කණ්‌ඩායම් ඊළාම් රාජ්‍යයක්‌ පිහිටුවීමේ බල අරගලයක නිරතවීම නිසා එය වැළකී ගිය බව අවධාරණය කර තිබේ.

ජිනීවා හි මානව හිමිකම් කවුන්සිලය වෙත ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට එරෙහිව ඇමරිකා එක්‌සත් ජනපදය විසින් ඉදිරිපත් කරන ලද යෝජනාවට පක්‍ෂව ඉන්දියාව ඡන්දය භාවිතා කිරීම සම්බන්ධයෙන් ඉන්දීය අගමැති මන්මෝහන් සිං මහතාට හා කොංග්‍රස්‌ පක්‍ෂ නායිකා සෝනියා ගාන්ධි මහත්මියට සිය ස්‌තූතිය පළ කර ඇති තමිල්නාඩු විපක්‍ෂ නායකවරයා ශ්‍රී ලංකා හමුදාව හා කොටි සංවිධානය අතර සටන් පැවැති සමයේදී එය නැවැත්වීම සඳහා තම පක්‍ෂය රජයට බලපෑම් එල්ල කළද ඇතැම් පිරිස්‌ එය වැළැක්‌වූ බව කියා තිබේ.

http://www.divaina.com/2012/03/24/news10.html

'ජිනීවා සූට්‌ කේස්‌ එකේ' පැටිකිරිය හෙළිවෙයි

කීර්ති වර්ණකුලසූරිය

ජිනීවා මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව වෙත පැමිණි ගෝලීය ද්‍රවිඩ සංසදයේ ප්‍රධානි එමානුවෙල් දේවගැති හා බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය ද්‍රවිඩ සංසදයේ සුරේන් සුරෙන්ද්‍රන් ස්‌විට්‌සර්ලන්තයේ ප්‍රධානතම බැංකුවකට ගොස්‌ රහසිගත ''සූට්‌කේසයක්‌'' ගෙන ඒම සම්බන්ධව තොරතුරු හෙළිවී ඇත.

කොටි සංවිධානයේ අති විශාල ගිණුමක්‌ ඇත්තේ මේ බැංකුවේ යෑයි අනාවරණය වී තිබිණි.

මෙම බැංකුව සමග ගනුදෙනු කරන කොටි විරෝධී ද්‍රවිඩ ජාතිකයකු විසින් මේ සිද්ධිය දැක ඇත.

ජිනීවා මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව වෙත බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය හා ඉන්දීය කණ්‌ඩායම් ගෙන්වීමට කටයුතු කර ඇත්තේ මෙම කොටි හිතවාදී සංවිධාන යෑයි හෙළිවී තිබේ.

http://www.divaina.com/2012/03/24/news14.html

smallville

smallville

UN might have bigger agendas like supporting causes of US Govt, then US is more emphasized in keeping the power within..
They might be alarmed by the fact that we ended a civil war without any foreign assistance and now try to find faults with the country/GOSL Wink
Simple as that..

But if anyone carefully sees;
Any community which grows with more and more ppl joining especially in different ethnicity faces difficulties with time passes by. That's normal.. The participation of ppl who got their own agendas to get fulfilled can make a community be divided with the assistance of few more supporters.. As long as a person continue a discussion without bringing racist comments by highlighting incidents related to a single nationality and keep on doing it (I mean, worst; doing it in few threads continuously), we dont mind even if its a non-investment related topic, as some expressed there could be an indirect relevance of these to the behavior of CSE.

I'd have said it in this way; We always respect the individual opinions, we welcome diverse views, we welcome more and more member participation in threads, we praise good work/comments, we value each and everyone's contribution to the forum.. But if anyone crosses the line, we're compelled to issue warnings and if neglected to take strict actions before more harm could be done.

Ppl may publish more and more articles to second their opinions then others may find some more controversial articles and publish here taking the discussion to the next level. Again the earlier party coming in and say something to piss off those ppl and the cold war continues..
Finally admins have to interfere and stop it.. Sigh!!

if all are disciplined and stick the framework do we have to babysit??? Its all one's attitude..

FXX

FXX

Two crucial amendments to Lankan resolution, India instrumental
http://www.adaderana.lk/news.php?nid=17470

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum