My entire value of the portfolio consist with CSF W and I dont have such money to pay them also. So am i have to sell it .40 and loss 60% of my portfolio. Aiyo ....
But something is better than nothing know?
If u 4get it (if u dont instruct ur broker) u will lose 100K, if u sell now its only 60K, so which is better?????
Ur best option is to continuously monitor this tomorrow and sell at the highest price.. Sometimes it can have a final push where u can minimise the loss but for gods sake, dont wait till 13th as this may come to 0.10 even..