FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is happening to CDB share price?

+7
malan100
rainmaker
smallville
Jana1
Gaja
dudi
roshana7549
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:35 am

dudi

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

good advice, Roshana.from now on I am not going to trust any broker .nevertheless,you seem to be honest

22What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 am

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bad advice .... trust you broker's research manager. They are well educated honest fellows who earn a pittance for their hard work

Also experts on the forum are smarter than you think.....

23What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty re cdb Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 pm

malan100

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:Compared to 2011 and 2012 performance CDB is not doing well and there is a enough risk in future as its major exposure to vehicle leasing. Vehicle importers are being slaughted right now whilst  leasing companies are in the menu within 2 years as leasing were given for 4 years, if government keeps their tax high.. Still that is good value counter but no big retailers wanna take risk as it has very high no of shares in ESOP, and also ceylinco group...I also have this share so long, it seems the opportunity cost is very high even bought at reasonable price...

2012 cdb has given 1rupee, and 2011 2rupees. in 2013 they have given 2.75rs per share as a divident. so please some one explain whether cdb doing well or doing bad compare to 2011 and 2012. im confuse. need experts advice.

24What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm

dudi

don't know what to do now.rainmaker says brokers can be trusted.roshana says don't trust them. I am confused.who can help me?

25What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 pm

pathfinder

dudi wrote:don't know what to do now.rainmaker says brokers can be trusted.roshana says don't trust them. I am confused.who can help me?

Don't trust anyone,try to learn,this forum gives plenty of learning materials.go through those and get the wisdom,have faith on it.

Ultimately it's you and your money!

26What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:45 pm

dudi

That's why I joined this forum. to learn and be knowledgeble before I invest in shares.already i have gathered valuable info thanks to some of the members who share their views and opinions

27What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 pm

KDDND

KDDND

as I know......
in this forum and/or broker or anyone else...
who says thing about shares..... belong to following four categories....

1. purposefully saying things wrongly or incorrectly for benefits of personal gains...
2. unknowingly [they believe it as truth] saying things wrongly or incorrectly for benefits of personal gains...
3. purposefully saying things correctly for benefits of personal gains...or not [what they said may not be happened though the facts they said is true]
4. purposefully saying things correctly for benefits of personal gains...or not [what they said comes true closely or as it is..]

but we are so thankful and happy only when...... if thing said is become true... no matter the said person belong to which of the above four category.....

but i feel like people belong to category one is the most dangerous...... and not NICE!

but no matter what, it is our ownself ... should take care at least up to possible/capable home work level to understand and test what others said... and then if test at least close to pass mark then act on.....

coz mostly many says what others saidto them...while few says what they come out by their own self after bit of analysis/studies....

but both these groups can go wrong...
coz its a CSE - a LADY! Wink  control by many MEN! Laughing Laughing

Last edited by KDDND on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : english correction)

28What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:22 pm

roshana7549

Manager - Equity Analytics

rainmaker wrote:Bad advice .... trust you broker's research manager. They are well educated honest fellows who earn a pittance for their hard work

Also experts on the forum are smarter than you think.....

I repeat, when it comes to money never trust anyone except for your parents, parents are the only people in this world who do anything without expecting a return.
How can I trust my broker when they recommend jkh as their key buys at the price of 285.......pls refer Asia capital weekly report.
I don't blame them since they 're humans and humans make mistakes, and what they do is a job, we can not expect the same passion that we have on our investment from them.....therefore simply I don't trust them, but listen to them
Since this is your hard earned money, don't trust them but listen to make informed decisions.....

Pls read Kalama suthra ............

29What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 pm

dudi

Roshana now I know that your broker is Asia Capital. I'll never go to Asia Capital.how about reading kama suthra roshana?

30What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

KDDND wrote:as I know......

1. purposefully saying things wrongly or incorrectly for benefits of personal gains...
2. unknowingly [they believe it as truth] saying things wrongly or incorrectly for benefits of personal gains...
3. purposefully saying things correctly for benefits of personal gains...or not [what they said may not be happened though the facts they said is true]
4. purposefully saying things correctly for benefits of personal gains...or not [what they said comes true closely or as it is..]

but we are so thankful and happy only when...... if thing said is become true... no matter the said person belong to which of the above four category.....

but i feel like people belong to category one is the most dangerous...... and not NICE!

but no matter what, it is our ownself ... should take care at least up to possible/capable home work level to understand and test what others said... and then if test at least close to pass mark then act on.....

coz mostly many says what others saidto them...while few says what they come out by their own self after bit of analysis/studies....

How about people posting for no personal gain but for entertainment and to make fun of the above 4?!

31What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm

roshana7549

dudi wrote:Roshana now I know that your broker is Asia Capital. I'll never go to Asia Capital.how about reading kama suthra roshana?
It s not a problem with the Asia capital, what i meant was don't trust your broker but take their advises as ideas not as final decisions.
Please read the Kalama suthra which is available on internet.......essence of the kalama suthra was published by one gentlemen in this forum sometime ago....it is about being rational and not just merely imitating something for the sake of doing.

32What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 pm

dudi

u r a real asset to this forum roshana.u must stay in this forum as long as possible

33What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 am

sharekhan

sharekhan
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kama Sutra

34What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:52 am

dudi

Sharekhan what do you mean? is it a name of a particular stock?

35What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 am

KDDND

KDDND

Rajitha wrote:
KDDND wrote:as I know......

How about people posting for no personal gain but for entertainment and to make fun of the above 4?!

Hi Rajitha!
Thx for comment.... I respect n appreciate your words.....

i just focus my saying ...about shares.....

"KDDND wrote:as I know......
who says thing about shares..... belong to following four categories..............."
Wink Wink Wink 

but i know there are links in this forum about entertainments too...... i also enjoyed them .......Laughing 
Thx! GL!

Last edited by KDDND on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content change)

36What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 am

dudi

let's be precise and focused on what is happening to the CDB share price.other bla,bla,bla is not so relevant at this point of time.

37What is happening to CDB share price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening to CDB share price? Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 am

dudi

let's be precise and focused on what is happening to the CDB share price.other bla,bla,bla is not so relevant at this point of time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum