FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» WHAT ARE YOUR GOOD OL' DIVIDEND STOCKS?- NOW IS THE TIIME TO INCREASE YOUR STAKE IN THEM
by ADVENTUS Today at 2:42 pm

» LOFC Future
by Equity Win Today at 1:32 pm

» Expolanka Promoter - The Capital Trust Securities WATCH OUT!!!
by ADVENTUS Today at 12:18 am

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC(HAPU.N0000) TP Rs140
by cheetah Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» RHL (Renuka Holdings)
by skyfall Yesterday at 11:51 am

» KOTA is the future gem
by suku502 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» COCR......GOOD TIME TO ENTER
by suku502 Yesterday at 10:46 am

» ACL 200++ AND LCBF 5+++
by Stockbull Yesterday at 9:27 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 7:47 am

» PLR (Prime Lands )Next Value counter.. Fair Value Rs 20
by sakuni Yesterday at 1:32 am

» CAL - Possible multi bagger
by bkasun Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:06 pm

» Ishara Nanayakkara rally - Maharaja
by crs Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:30 am

» Ex-pack Corrugated Cartons PLC
by Prasad123 Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:45 pm

» CARE 150 ++++++
by Stockbull Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:36 pm

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by vijay singh Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:36 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:18 pm

» LOOK- KZOO
by sureshot Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:51 pm

» THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY - GET IN
by sureshot Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:02 pm

» නිවැරදි වෙලාවට කොටස් මිලට ගත යුතුයි. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:42 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000)

NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000)

+62
chathura123
kuk83
ColomboCSE
vikiperera
bhanu
hettdas
target1
wisdom79
De23
dhaneenja
samansilva
rukshan1234
Bakka1988
kassachandi
charith666lk
crnsuranjith
VALUEPICK
Gainer
Beta1
kassachandimal
hiransilva23
chamil1
reader
Brinthan
Udara Rangana
EquityChamp
pjrngroup
Quibit
gamaya
Nitro 7
Spoon
Senior Citizen
nimantha80
Teller
StockGuru
player
prabath
Leon
Backstage
D.G.Dayaratne
dhanurrox
Slstock
glad
traderathome
sikka89
smallville
WildBear
malanp
sashimaal
Chinwi
rainmaker
Humble
dudi
mark
Dileepa
salt
NEM
thilankad
Meta Trader
wis
tubal
Gaja
66 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Hairoos


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Parent Company of NESTLE has purchased 200K Shares of NESTLE. Smelling of delisting. Any idea?

152NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:45 am

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Okay now we are talking

153NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:13 pm

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Dileepa wrote:On a P/E based valuation, yes NEST is over valued.
But on a intrinsic valuation NEST is not over valued.
Eg: graham formula gives about 1900/=.
     #55 (8 + 2 * 14) = 1980
I personally believe that NEST will stable around 1900 by the end of this year.

It is true that in terms of DY(2.9%), there are better counters.
But the dividend growth rate of last 5 years is over 20%.
Therefore current yield should double in every 3.5 years.
#ln(2)*100/20 = 3.47
Also following record is unmatched by any counter.
NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Nest10

PS. my views may be bit biased here. I'm long on NEST
I do reinvest all my dividends on NEST irrespective of the current price.
I entered at 900 level and currently my gain is over 1M. My DY is 3.6%
NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Pf_nes10
This is a great share to start DRiP investing.
1800 is not too high to enter,
but you have to go slowly, building up a safety buffer during the process.


good analysis..dividend  around corner..

154NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:48 am

nilantha suranga


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

samansilva wrote:
Dileepa wrote:On a P/E based valuation, yes NEST is over valued.
But on a intrinsic valuation NEST is not over valued.
Eg: graham formula gives about 1900/=.
     #55 (8 + 2 * 14) = 1980
I personally believe that NEST will stable around 1900 by the end of this year.

It is true that in terms of DY(2.9%), there are better counters.
But the dividend growth rate of last 5 years is over 20%.
Therefore current yield should double in every 3.5 years.
#ln(2)*100/20 = 3.47
Also following record is unmatched by any counter.
NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Nest10

PS. my views may be bit biased here. I'm long on NEST
I do reinvest all my dividends on NEST irrespective of the current price.
I entered at 900 level and currently my gain is over 1M. My DY is 3.6%
NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Pf_nes10
This is a great share to start DRiP investing.
1800 is not too high to enter,
but you have to go slowly, building up a safety buffer during the process.


good analysis..dividend  around corner..

acqusition proposal  can hit Rs 1500.. Smile Smile

155NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Mon May 30, 2022 10:58 am

Anushka Perz


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

StockGuru wrote:NESTLE LANKA PLC Manufactures a range of items Under License From Nestle SA Vevey Switzerland.

Date - 26.1.2015

Share Code NEST.N0000
Current Price - Rs.2,184.00
Issued Quantity - 53,725,463
Market Capitalization - Rs.117,336,411,192
Market Capitalization as percentage (%) of Total Market Capitalization - 4.00%
Delist corner price Around Rs 2000..watch list..most of multinational companies will move to motherland from srilanka ..

156NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:00 pm

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Anushka Perz wrote:
StockGuru wrote:NESTLE LANKA PLC Manufactures a range of items Under License From Nestle SA Vevey Switzerland.

Date - 26.1.2015

Share Code NEST.N0000
Current Price - Rs.2,184.00
Issued Quantity - 53,725,463
Market Capitalization - Rs.117,336,411,192
Market Capitalization as percentage (%) of Total Market Capitalization - 4.00%
Delist corner price Around Rs 2000..watch list..most of multinational companies will move to motherland from srilanka ..
 waiting...

157NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: NESTLE LANKA PLC (NEST.N0000) Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:20 am

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

rukshan1234 wrote:
Anushka Perz wrote:
StockGuru wrote:NESTLE LANKA PLC Manufactures a range of items Under License From Nestle SA Vevey Switzerland.

Date - 26.1.2015

Share Code NEST.N0000
Current Price - Rs.2,184.00
Issued Quantity - 53,725,463
Market Capitalization - Rs.117,336,411,192
Market Capitalization as percentage (%) of Total Market Capitalization - 4.00%
Delist corner price Around Rs 2000..watch list..most of multinational companies will move to motherland from srilanka ..
 waiting...



big boy entering ..can move to Rs 1500 level..wait and watch game ..

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum