One of the best books I’ve read is “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. It may seem like a lot of missing link between wanting success and achieving it! Here’s a taste of the most important lessons I learnt from reading this book.
1. Your financial situation can only grow in the same pace as you grow.
2. If you want to change the fruit, you have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you have to change the invisible first.
3. Money is a result, riches is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in world of cause and effect.
4. Thoughts lead to feelings, feelings lead to actions, actions lead to results.
5. When the subconsciousness needs to choose between deep emotions and logic, emotions will win almost every time.
6. If your motivation to become rich or succesful is rooted from a negative root like fear, anger or the need to ‘prove’ yourself, then money will not make you happy either.
7. The conscious mind observes your thoughts and actions, so you can live according to the choice in the moment and not driven by the programmes of your past.
8. Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
9. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
10. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
11. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
12. Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
13. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
14. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
15. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
16. There exists nothing like a very rich victim.
17. Money will only make you more of what you already are.
18. Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target.
19. The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow.
20. If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a nonsupportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.
21. Your field of focus determines what you find in life.
22. The number one reason people don’t get what they want, is that they don’t know what they want.
23. The secret of success is not to try to avoid, remove or escape from your problems. The secret of succes is to become so big that you are bigger than all your problems.
24. The habit of managing money is more important than the amount of momey.
25. If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.
26. If you only want to do what is easy, than your life will be difficult. If you also want to do what is difficult, than your life will be easy.
27.The most important skill to happiness and success is to train and manage your mind.
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined for a life of financial struggle?
Is the difference found in their education, intelligence, skills, timing, work habits, contacts, luck, or their choice of jobs, businesses, or investments?
The shocking answer is: None of the above!