FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Yesterday at 11:23 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors

+19
wappula
sew
celtic tiger
godswen
jacob2013
Chinwi
seyon
balapas
Aubrey Perera
Jeremy
yaka
girihell
piyalpy
Light of Hope
serene
Monster
Rajitha
Jiggysaurus
smallville
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Aubrey Perera wrote:management change ? one click vs the other . So when do we discuss the CSE ? lets get down to business without wasting our time.

It's very hard to believe that we end up in a this kind of situation span of two to three days.

Jiggysaurus

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

serene wrote:
Aubrey Perera wrote:management change ? one click vs the other . So when do we discuss the CSE ? lets get down to business without wasting our time.

It's very hard to believe that we end up in a this kind of situation span of two to three days.

How the speed? what a fantastic change achieved singlehandedly by GMNet.

Monster

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:
Light of Hope wrote:

Rajitha talks like a king and now all of us act like we forget the his plantation talks. All he did in the past was asking others to 'go and read my this and that post again' silly talks when someone came back. The truth was revealed by a member who got offended. Rajitha has given false infor and misled the community too. I was there in the forum and I remember the times he asked to buy plantations and everything including it went down. So whats wrong this smallvill and slstock calling chickens should not fall due to the good results?
The thing is all these stocks fall gradually - not over night like Rajitha try to show..

Have you seen Rajitha goin behind innam cuz innam said December qty results are not good to annualise but doing so for the time being to arrive at some figures.. Like a hero Rakitha tried to made funny. Innam said only one thing "a donkey can be taken to a place where water is, but you cannot make him drink"

LOL I'm not perfect but what you are talking is pure crap. I did said plantation stocks were great in a time when they were going up! I bought AGAL at 40s adn sold at 90s. Bought HOPL at 30s and gave about 50s. Same for many more > I was oen of the people who constantly posted that all stocks are dropping after market went near 7.3k. Saying it might be time to exit the market. But no all big shots were saying it is temporary. Maybe  people like you with small amount of brain cells who bought Plantation stocks and and expect them to be high after holding for years like moderators here tell you to did it..  There were clear signs then plantations stocks would go down after 30% + increase in wages and everyone kenw it. Only idiots post crap saying soem share went down after months and months after it peaked. LEARN THAT ALL SHARES HAVE A TIME UNLIKE IDIOTS HERE POST SAYING HOLD FOR 10-20 YEARS.

Even if it says you did not get a memo saying sell plantain shares  after it peaked and  you held them like a idiot. That was when I was even new to the forum and market and I tried to post sense to people. Where after have I posted something that might have gone wrong ? BIGGEST question is, WHERE HAS YOUR IDOLS PREDICTED ANYTHING RIGHT ?like CLOCKWORK WORK  they have time and time again tried to manipulate and posted false stuff.

Also on innam. One of the biggest proposers of chicken shares! He made PE ratio for the Chicken stocks multiplying December quarter result by 4. Which will give over 2-3 times the real value! These are the type of manipulative lot we had as moderators here.

PS:- The chicken shares did not go down gradually as you say ! They had sharp drops day by day unlike other shares while forum moderators and admins tried to promote it. OFC all shares went down after market collapse from 7800 including all shares but not as gradually as chicken shares. Also I was the one who said it is a good tiem to exit the market eve though I only had fee months of experince at CSE when its around 7.4k. All moderators and big shots said no. " ITs a bull market", " Wait and seeit should turn around", some great comments by moderators and admins.
As a human being we all mistakes. But only few accept their mistakes. I have made many mistakes in  Colombo Bourse and corrected my self to avoid mistakes in future.

I admire you as you identified the plantation plantation rally in early stage. I also made healthy profit in plantation sector. But haven't you made any mistakes in CSE? When did you sell your FLCH shares.  You have stated earlier, even you were hoping to buy FLCH, if it's goes below Rs 7. Now you can buy any no of shares below 7, as it's trading between Rs 1.90 and 2.00.

For more information,
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2111-flch-oversbcribed-by-45-times#13952

You were always asking us to read your old posts? Have you ever recommend any shares other than plantation stocks. Can you recommend me any shares according to the current market condition.

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:
LOL I'm not perfect but what you are talking is pure crap. I did said plantation stocks were great in a time when they were going up! I bought AGAL at 40s adn sold at 90s. Bought HOPL at 30s and gave about 50s. Same for many more > I was oen of the people who constantly posted that all stocks are dropping after market went near 7.3k. Saying it might be time to exit the market. But no all big shots were saying it is temporary. Maybe  people like you with small amount of brain cells who bought Plantation stocks and and expect them to be high after holding for years like moderators here tell you to did it..  There were clear signs then plantations stocks would go down after 30% + increase in wages and everyone kenw it. Only idiots post crap saying soem share went down after months and months after it peaked. LEARN THAT ALL SHARES HAVE A TIME UNLIKE IDIOTS HERE POST SAYING HOLD FOR 10-20 YEARS.

Even if it says you did not get a memo saying sell plantain shares  after it peaked and  you held them like a idiot. That was when I was even new to the forum and market and I tried to post sense to people. Where after have I posted something that might have gone wrong ? BIGGEST question is, WHERE HAS YOUR IDOLS PREDICTED ANYTHING RIGHT ?like CLOCKWORK WORK  they have time and time again tried to manipulate and posted false stuff.

Also on innam. One of the biggest proposers of chicken shares! He made PE ratio for the Chicken stocks multiplying December quarter result by 4. Which will give over 2-3 times the real value! These are the type of manipulative lot we had as moderators here.

PS:- The chicken shares did not go down gradually as you say ! They had sharp drops day by day unlike other shares while forum moderators and admins tried to promote it. OFC all shares went down after market collapse from 7800 including all shares but not as gradually as chicken shares. Also I was the one who said it is a good tiem to exit the market eve though I only had fee months of experince at CSE when its around 7.4k. All moderators and big shots said no. " ITs a bull market", " Wait and seeit should turn around", some great comments by moderators and admins.

Exactly as you ask others to look at these plantation stocks, those were at a considerable high. Then when all the ppl started buying it , it eventually went up. thats how stocks behave. But the bitter truth is, When it was time to sell those you sold urs and kept on saying that your father was in plantation business so thats how u got super knowledge. Why would not people beleive you?
As I remember, Tubel argued with you with good facts but you were on your position and sit on his head. Tubel bowed his head to your marvelous knowldege and stup his mouth. Why? probably becuz he knew you cannot be tamed. Those big head attitudes cannot be removed.

I still remember, Smallville and slstock back you up on this plantation matter and even answered others who chased you. And you only saw they manipulate stocks but didnt see they saved your sorry ass there.
Even I remember smallvil did a comparison between good plantations KGAL, NAMU, HAPU, KOTA,etc.. with several quarter analysis and recommend KGAL as the leader in rubber. you talked abt rubber first and eventually both of you talked about it and added the advantages of being highly exposed to rubber. If market manipulation happend then both of you are responsible know? Why you only see slstock and smallvil in it.

But Greedy (investnow.lk) was the first one to identify this in 180s and with 2-3 days after his analysis KGAL went pass 250. Then he should also be help responsible.

Innam's scene was a disaster for you, he's a knowledgeable guy hence saw that you were the kindergarten lecturer with a bad attitude and backed off, probably becuz he knew 'a fool is a wise man till he opens his mouth'.
Didn you really notice? YA YA I GOT IT.. U were too busy trying to mock him and you didnt see it coming. LOL Even after he said, its bad to annualised December qty results and said doing so in this occasion just to arrive at a figure, u kept on saying he was a fool to annualised December qty results. Where was your brain man? And still you didnt notice your foolishness and kept on saying it here even. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? ARE YOU THIS DUMB OR TYRIN TO PROVE SOMETHING??

Monstor, leave it man. U cannot get anything out of this arrogant plantation manipulator. He things and only sees faults with others for telling others to go for long-term investments. He didnt know he also manipulated stocks and as I said earlier still talks like a king.
To me if smallvil and slstock along with that stupid list Mr. GM came up with are responsible for market manipulation, so do Rajith for his past actions and Mr.GM for his ASPI reachin 6818 in 2016 post (that post indirectly asking the investors to pull out as theres not much growth in stocks after 6 years). Then if we take it in Rajitha's short-term mentality, that post is a utter waste to look at even, why? After all who advises you to hold stocks for 6 years?

This is a my car my petrol who to what what kinda game these two play here. Loweth ne ban mewa, mehe witharai!!!!

Go ahead, delete this post now. LOL or as Rajitha says, OFC!!

Jeremy

Many members lost money from Horana Plantation. Why? Who recommended. okays HOPL price is Rs 21/=. Please read below post:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t1747-hopl-an-analysis-with-hypothesis?highlight=horana

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

GMNet wrote:Many members lost money from Horana Plantation. Why? Who recommended. okays HOPL price is Rs 21/=. Please read below post:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t1747-hopl-an-analysis-with-hypothesis?highlight=horana

Oh no according to this thread even Rajitha was recommending HOPL and filling his baskets. Why is GMNet attacking the pro-negative peeples also?

GMNet should make Rajitha a moderator so that we can get a balanced forum.

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

It's always easy to Critisise someone with help of the hindsight. Especially when its apply to predictions in Stock Market.No one will be able to pedict with 100% accuracy.But what really matters is the motive of someones predictions. whether its is genuine or it has some ulterior motives.

Light of Hope

Now its clear, the sole purpose of Mr.GM's assistance is to attack smallville LOL. Why I thought? cuz both smallvil and slstock went agaist that ASPI topic of Mr.GM's

The research quoted here was done in March 2011 when the Share Price was at Rs. 70/-

It also quoted;
smallville wrote:So in advance, I'm emphasizing that any investment decisions based on this valuation is not to be taken.

I'm not the guy for any valuations but even if I go rhrough this research, facts are really clear for me to take an investment deicsion.

Tell me just one research Rajitha or even Mr. Honarable GM has done and shared with users? Please, will you Mr.GM?

And here's the interesting part, apparently smallvil has given a discounted 50% value for uncertainity too..

smallville wrote:Due to the nature of uncertainity, taking Fair Value of sector PE as a 50% discount to normal value which is 12.15, if we calcualate taking this as the fair sector PE;

Fair Share Valuation = EPS 10.92 x PER 12.15 = Rs. 132.68/- level.
Current Share Price = Rs. 70/-

This valuation was for 2011 conditions.
Get a life!!!!!! Has anyone been keeping share for this long till it reached 21? What else would you expect from a person at least did a research?

Can Mr.GM show us a different valuation done by a broker indicating the plantations are not good in 2011?

Rajitha said;

Rajitha wrote:
"IMO all the plantations that are less exposed to tea are trading at less than 1/3 there real value at least. There are still some good plantations like HOPL that have Rs 800 (this value almost same whole year throughout) per KG sole creep rubber plantations even though they have some exposer to tea and we can come to a better understanding after the wage hike but still can clearly see are very undervalued!"

Also just see how humble the bugger was to thank the person who inspired him to look into plantations;

smallville wrote:
"Should thank Rajitha for his early discussion on these as it inspired me for some further analysis.."

My conclusion with ROFL : Both Smallville and Rajitha should be responsible for manipulation of HOPL.. Quibit also added some lines from their website so she's also partially responsible.

Also FT.LK published the below article in 2011;
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/03/horana-plantations-forecast-to-post-rs-387-m-net-profit-in-fy2011/

So they should also be responsible for market manipulation, aren't they?

Get a life Mr.GM. - Anyone who sees your childish work would not start another discussion in this thread.
U asked in your ASPI 6618 post, why kill the messenger? The same I have to ask cuz this was done in 2011. LOLLLLLLL

P.s.:- When you go an read Rajitha's comments for plantation, you would wonder who manipulated plantation stocks.

Onna mama kiwwe nehe.

Jeremy

Jeremy

If Smallville can be bullish about some stock or about the entire market, why can't another member be bearish. You don't seems to get my point. I am not a supporter of Smallville or Rajitha, but my job is to ensure both negative and positive predictions are given equal prominence in this forum so that reader can make a better investment decisions.

I don't think I need to waste my time explaining this over and over. Lets do something more constructive, lets be moderate.

Light of Hope

GMNet wrote:If Smallville can be bullish about some stock or about the entire market, why can't another member be bearish. You don't seems to get my point. I am not a supporter of Smallville or Rajitha, but my job is to ensure both negative and positive predictions are given equal prominence in this forum so that reader can make a better investment decisions.

I don't think I need to waste my time explaining this over and over. Lets do something more constructive, lets be moderate.

You're telling me the samething I told in in a different way.

Dont you see that smallvil has discounted the counter valuation to be in safe side? That's leverage I call.

So what? He has seen the good side of HOPL and talked about it and so did Rajitha and you can see the member 'anu' has also pointed out few flaws. So the post is balanced.

Lets take you post on ASI 6818 for a second, it was allways to the negative side cuz aspi was predicted to be in 6618 in 2016. So whose positive on it?

You should keep the grudge away and look between the lines of a post before bang and shoot at someone.

You started spreading this ill-mentality in the forum and now you say you want negative-positive posts? Just go and see and you can find a handful of posts fall into your category.
This is why we always discuss in the forum Mr.GM. Someone come up with a thought and he goes explaining it then someone else comes and sees the other side of it.. That's how you get balanced views and that's how to my understanding it has been in the forum for all this time.
If there were so much of positives there's nothing wrong in going for those investments.

I invested on TJL, JINS, AEL, LFIN time to time cuz the valuable members talked all about these. And if these members (including your accused ones) stayed away without giving their views I would not take my decision as I dont have their abilities. This is how a forum works. The knowledge is shared.
But you came with some agenda and said you wanted balanced view when it alredy existed in the forum. The seniors members always chased the people who promoted stocks. Thats all.

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville on some other site wrote:Yes.. same smallville... Back to his old house Smile

Ha haa.. Yes they use my ID for advertising purposes.. They can do whatever they like to the IDs that they have..
They will use anyone's ID shamefully to get their agendas fulfilled.
Why posting from an ID banned by the owners of SLEF? Simple.. its just to make ppl believe that I'm back and I cut a deal with the management to compensate moderators.. By saying that they think ppl will stay... GMNut said that I even cut a deal with management which he doesnt know.. So Eya baba. .dannema nehe.. Management is also baba they dont want GMNut to know..

See how immature his talks are.. That's even enuf for the membership to know that he's impersonating me... Like the way he impersonate Quibit..
Why the hell Quibit comes to rescue a forum destroyed by a immature nut case? Is there anything left to even save?

I don't want to put links to other sites here

Jeremy

Jeremy

I am sharing below an email that was sent to Smallville few days ago. This was sent to his personal email address.

I think its is real Smallville who is in this forum. If he is not real, he could have emailed us and asked for a password reset.

If real Smallville is not in this forum then we can see real Smallville's intention. May be he wants to setup a another forum. Because he wants power of the Administrator. So that he could continue with his nefarious activities.

Sri Lank Equity Forum to remunerate its Contributors - Page 2 Screen26

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

GMNet wrote:I am sharing below an email that was sent to Smallville few days ago. This was sent to his personal email address.

I think its is real Smallville who is in this forum. If he is not real, he could have emailed us and asked for a password reset.

If real Smallville is not in this forum then we can see real Smallville's intention. May be he wants to setup a another forum. Because he wants power of the Administrator. So that he could continue with his nefarious activities.

so what you suggest is that either refined smallville is here, which most of us really doubt
or somebody else hacked his forum id and using it (which is still an Admin ID in this forum) and you guys dont care about it?  lol! 

or the more realistic answer you or somebody is misusing "smallville" ID with your help

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Now this is become quite interesting. Can we have a Poll about identity. Is he smallville or some Otherville.

Jeremy

Jeremy

girihell wrote:
GMNet wrote:I am sharing below an email that was sent to Smallville few days ago. This was sent to his personal email address.

so what you suggest is that either refined smallville is here, which most of us really doubt
or somebody else hacked his forum id and using it (which is still an Admin ID in this forum) and you guys dont care about it?  lol! 

or the more realistic answer you or somebody is misusing "smallville" ID with your help

I don't have Smallville's personal details. Only detail I have is his email address for which I sent the above email. If one of you know his details, why don't you publish it here or contact him directly and tell him to check his emails including the junk emails.

Rajitha

Rajitha

Wehre the hell did I manipulate people to buy HOPL plz give a link! Also its a share that appropriated if I did even tell people to buy they would have made a fortune! I never told peopel to buy shares when markets are collapsing like moderators adn admins here !

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Rajitha wrote:Wehre the hell did I manipulate people to buy HOPL plz give a link! Also its a share that appropriated if I did even tell people to buy they would have made a fortune! I never told peopel to buy shares when markets are collapsing like moderators adn admins here !

Rakitha's legendiary predictions are available for everyone to see. Peeple should go and read the old posts just like GMnet has done.

Monster

Monster

girihell wrote:

As of original post, smallville has discussed with SLEF management and agreed for a remuneration package for the contributors. Was GMNet in the discussion? Did you negotiate with real smallville or fake smallville?

Could you elaborate more please!

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

Maybe there is a negative smallville and a positive smallville.
The negative smallville is in this forum and the positive smallville is in some other forum.

Jeremy

Jeremy

GMNet wrote:
girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.
As I told you before, I was not preview to his purported discussion with the management. below is the message I sent Smallvilles Personal email address.

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

apart from smallville's ID misuse recently there was a post by a member name "Quibit"
(one of the earliest members of this forum and has a very good reputation for what he/she did to this forum)
it was under the topic
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32784-private-message-system-is-deactivated-again
but its deleted by "someone",
if Quibit is back why his post is deleted?
GMNet do you have any relation to making that post and deleting it after that?

Light of Hope

GMNet wrote:
GMNet wrote:
girihell wrote:good,

then there should be a remuneration package for its viewers also....!!!! may be you guys should pay other members for viewing those
lol! 

by the way what happened to smallville's stock market manipulation charges?

Looks like he is much more refined now. I was not preview to his discussion with the management and how the management wish to press charges against him. He may have cut a deal with the management. But I can assure one thing. That I will be watching his activities very closely and every step of the way to ensure no wrong doings take place in this forum.
As I told you before, I was not preview to his purported discussion with the management. below is the message I sent Smallvilles Personal email address.

Mr.GM, you expect smallvil will reply that? LOL How pathetic your thinking is. You show us some mail sent by you and all u think is he is back.
We al can understand that you mis used both smallvile's id and quibits id which is a breach of forum ethics.

If you send me that mail, I will never reply. y? as I have no intereset in login to a forum that kicked me out.

So its GMville posting as smallville.

balapas

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm) Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

seyon

balapas wrote:Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm)   Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

This is the catch, Can u pls explain Mr.GMnet?

Jeremy

Jeremy

balapas wrote:Gmnet says it was sent few days ago but we see the sent time as Monday 9.43 pm 24th Feb which is yesterday. So his account is not activated then how come there were posts under Smalvile yesterday? look at the first post on this thread (smallville Yesterday at 1:19 pm)   Seems like GMnet is someone that stoops to the lowest level by using admin access to post under someone elses name. Shameless.

If I am to use his ID, then there is no reason for me to send him a email (What is attached is the email that was resent yesterday. Original email was sent few days ago) and ask for verification. As a Technical person I have done my utmost best by sending a verification mail to check whether it is the real Smallville or not. This was sent to his personal email address.  Since there is no reply, I believe it is the real Smallville who seems to be in this forum.

If real Smallville is elsewhere with another forum, that means he is a cowered. He had not served the community, rather he had used his powers of the Administrator position for his personal enrichment. Since he is unable to do things here, the way he wants, only thing he could do is to start a new forum.

So you can now see this guy without his sheeps clothing!! You will see and hear more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with a copy of his share trading statement.

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

GMNet wrote:

So you can see this guy without his sheep clothing!! You will see more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with copy of his share trading statement.

But what if the SEC catches the guy who is using ville's ID now?
Better use some technical jilmart to avoid that happening. After all with negative smallville, positive smallville's and refined smallvilles how to to catch the correct ville?

Light of Hope

Jiggysaurus wrote:
GMNet wrote:

So you can see this guy without his sheep clothing!! You will see more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with copy of his share trading statement.

But what if the SEC catches the guy who is using ville's ID now?
Better use some technical jilmart to avoid that happening. After all with negative smallville, positive smallville's and refined smallvilles how to to catch the correct ville?

This is the only possibility with all the gilmart done by Mr.GM. Now he is trying to cover his back by just telling us stories.

Mr.GM, u said its a resent one know? Ok where's the original one? can we see a copy of that too?

If it is real smallvil, there's no reason for him to reply, as I said, I would not even reply a mail as such. Simply I do not want to keep communications with a forum who kicked me out.
If it is not real smallvil, there's no reason for the imposter to reply as well, Simply, why should someone impersonate antoher wants to communicate with a forum at asl?

Admit it MR.GM, its clear the reasl cuprit is you.

This whole thing about SEC and investigations are just stories to show public that the forum is not handled by amental retard. In fact capable of doing something. LOL I should try checking this through my friends.
Lets see who tel lies.

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

GMNet wrote:

If I am to use his ID, then there is no reason for me to send him a email (What is attached is the email that was resent yesterday. Original email was sent few days ago) and ask for verification. As a Technical person I have done my utmost best by sending a verification mail to check whether it is the real Smallville or not. This was sent to his personal email address.  Since there is no reply, I believe it is the real Smallville who seems to be in this forum.

If real Smallville is elsewhere with another forum, that means he is a cowered. He had not served the community, rather he had used his powers of the Administrator position for his personal enrichment. Since he is unable to do things here, the way he wants, only thing he could do is to start a new forum.

So you can now see this guy without his sheeps clothing!! You will see and hear more about him when SEC grill him and brought to justice with a copy of his share trading statement.

we will judge who is the coward here. and we can see who is hiding behind other IDs (still no reply from you what happen with Quibit's posts)
we are still waiting for your evidence on "Stock market mafia"

they had done volunteer work (you mentioned you are doing your job so you get paid for what ever you do here)
they make this forum to the level it was before few weeks back
they never ask for payment for what they did
its the job of the forum owners (represented by yourself) to give them proper recognition for what they did,

I'm talking here because I entered to the market at the end of 2011, And i didn't have much knowledge about CSE
and for sure lost because I followed my brokers suggestions "blindly"
then I found this place which helped me in lot of ways to learn about investing and trading
this was the only place that I found some good valuable discussions

and in the future if somebody else find himself in the same place as I did I want him to be able to find this place same way that I did
not a place full of manipulators and promoters

Last edited by girihell on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

Jeremy

Jeremy

girihell wrote:
we will judge who is the coward here. and we can see who is hiding behind other IDs (still no reply from you what happen with Quibit's posts)

Members who makes post can delete their post within 24 Hours. Quibit may have posted and deleted it like any other member. If I remember right it was about some Thanking Message. Perhaps she may have deleted it thinking it is not appropriate, considering the present structure of the forum. But I have been told by the management that she is expected in Sri Lanka soon. I guess she would get involved in the forum after she arrives in Colombo.

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

girihell wrote:
GMNet wrote:

they had done volunteer work (you mentioned you are doing your job so you get paid for what ever you do here)
they make this forum to the level it was before few weeks back
they never ask for payment for what they did
its the job of the forum owners (represented by yourself) to give them proper recognition for what they did,

I'm talking here because I entered to the market at the end of 2011, And i didn't have much knowledge about CSE
and for sure lost because I followed my brokers suggestions "blindly"
then I found this place which helped me in lot of ways to learn about investing and trading
this was the only place that I found some good valuable discussions

and in the future if somebody else find himself in the same place as I did I want him to be able to find this place same way that I did
not a place full of manipulators and promoters

True. We have learned a lot.And everytime there is a unnecessary promotion there were ppl to correct it. Personally i have learnt lot from even those threads by looking at the corrective measures of the experts.It is at utmost important that we safeguard this forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum