FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Today at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Breed of Members are Online!!

+8
A2Z
newguy
shadow walker
NZ BOY
mukunthan
celtic tiger
SHARK aka TAH
Sstar
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

27New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Sstar

Vice President - Equity Analytics

newguy wrote:Thank you very much, good sires! I will go through them all! Very Happy

Feel free to introduce your friends and relatives to join the Sri Lanka Equity Forum. As SHARK said we encourage young investors to be part of our community.

28New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Sstar

Good to see current forum online members topping 300.

New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Screen40

29New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 pm

MasterBlaster

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I found this forum, when i was stuck with a one of the LATEST UNSUCCESSFUL IPO & had a Massive LOST.... During this time i was searching a Forum in order to have an IDEA. Then i Found Sri Lanka Equity Forum...

Thanks GOD, From the First day i found a Good share & Now i recover the LOST & having GOOD PROFIT !!!

Special thanks Goes to Gainer, Jana, NZ BOY for their valuable advice & comments... ( You May know the COMPANY NOW :-) )

Last but least " Sri Lanka Equity Forum " Highly appreciated your effort for the new comers & traders to have a clear cut IDEA how to PICK Good share from CSE...

THANKS A LOT SLEF & their CREW !!!

30New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad

31New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm

dhanurrox

newguy wrote:I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad
]
Trading or investing?

32New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 pm

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!

33New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Sstar

Sstar

newguy wrote:I so badly want to finish my academic studies soon and start trading Sad

Go to www.vstox.com
You get Rs 10mn virtual money and opportunity to learn how to invest in the stock market. Learn now so that you would be ready to invest in the market when you are old enough to do.

It is like investing in the real market and real information and therefore you could continue to be a member and think that you are investing in the real market.

34New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:

Go to www.vstox.com
You get Rs 10mn virtual money and opportunity to learn how to invest in the stock market. Learn now so that you would be ready to invest in the market when you are old enough to do.

It is like investing in the real market and real information and therefore you could continue to be a member and think that you are investing in the real market.
NewGuy,

You can do both ......... i prefer you concentrate on longterm investment with your age it would give a good platform to build a strong Portfolio.

That way you need to spend little time on managing the PF instead trading .....this will distract your academic studies....

35New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:48 am

newguy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks for the advice Sstar and Shark, I understand how trading will take up my time immensly. After AL next month I was hoping to join CISI sooner or later. I'm still indifferent about where to do a degree in finance here in SL and whether to choose CIMA or ACCA Sad Sorry for the thread hijack btw xD

36New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Advice to"newguy" Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 am

Gintonic

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

newguy wrote:Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!
Invest first son.Then you can trade & have more fun. Wink 

37New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 am

stevenapple

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gintonic wrote:
newguy wrote:Probably trading... just for the sake of fun!
Invest first son.Then you can trade & have more fun. Wink 

Very True.

38New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:40 am

Sstar

Sstar

Highest number of new memberships and highest member contribution in the month of July (not yet over) compared to last 12 months performance. Congratulation Sri Lanka Equity Forum.

39New Breed of Members are Online!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Breed of Members are Online!! Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

A month has passed and the statistics i see are encouraging compared to last 12 months..... whereby we have recorded highest in most categories. And this is vouched by means of day by day new memberships enrollments with SLEF.
I take this opportunity to thank all the membership for actively participating in the forum, and using it as means of sharing your knowledge and experience among the rest.Yes we may have our differences but our object is clear and precise and that is to build a sound portfolio, make capital gains and regular income earner by way of dividends etc and share our experience and knowledge with others.
we are open minded and appreciate all comments and suggestions to improve further in order to better cater the needs of our membership.
Yes there are silent members as well as active ones in the forum who are supporting our effort to improve SLEF membership. They are our lifeline in the quest to maintain No1 spot, And i extend my sincere thanks to all those on behalf of Moderators & Admins managing the Forum for their precious time taken out, to be with us in the next phase of journey, where as a Family our chances to succeed further enhances than being left out alone.

Good Luck & Happy Trading

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum