FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» RWSL RWSL rwsl
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Is 12th a holiday CSE
by Harry82 Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» Kelani TYRES
by shan31 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by shan31 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» South Asia’s first Disneyland to come up in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:42 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Yesterday at 11:01 am

» LOLC Share Price
by madukp Yesterday at 1:27 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:53 pm

» TALAWAKELLE TEA ESTATES PLC (TPL.N0000)
by lakymahesh Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm

» Sri Lanka bans palm oil imports, tells producers to uproot plantations
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:22 pm

» Raigam wayamba salt RWSL.N
by Rational Investor Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:35 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Bakka1988 Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by madukp Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:33 pm

» ASPI Prediction by HNWI
by samaritan Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by desh87 Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:31 am

» දර්ශක අගයන් 8200 -9000 මට්ටමට හෝ ඉන් ඔබ්බට ජූලී මාසේ එන්න පුලුවන්
by kalu351 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 pm

» The goal is to make money, not to prove you're right and the stock market is wrong. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin.

My views on the locked post titled "Note to members from a former admin.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@SHARK - I am simply pointing out to you, bringing to your notice, that what was posted by GMNet was a paragraph of an article posted by slstock somewhere in cyberspace. GMNet purposely, and with mischievous intent, quoted para out of context here in this forum, for which you had sought clarrification from slstock and now from some other members. We are not your servants or minions to provide you information. The onus is on you, as a co-administator of this forum, to get to the bottom of this. you can do so by 

1. calling for an explanation from GMNet as to the source of this post.

2. Verify yourself as you have the neccessary resources in hand.    

either way, it is crystal clear to me that GMNet has acted with malicious intent to cause harm to slstock reputation and you are complicit in not taking any action such as banning GMNet. instead you are stalling and marking time using stupid excuses such as asking for complete post etc from others. 

Sadly, you are showing your colours and i am seeing yellow......

This will cause immeasurable damage to your reputation as a technical analyst as who would want to believe / trust someone with arcane technical analytical market calls, when their integrity as a human being, is in question. 

So I urge you to take prompt action of investigating matter yourself and take appropriate action. 

For me, nothing short of banning GMNet for this injustice will suffice. 

I hope and trust at least now you will do the correct thing.

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
@sashimaal wrote:I remember someone called TAH telling me in the other forum he will not put ASI charts unless SLStock tells him... Yeah, D.Silva syndrome

Shark - selecting which forum you should be in your choice. But don't fall to these low levels where you defend GMNet, etc.

Where are they now? You are defending them onbehalf of SLEF !
Please dont confuse when you say i am defending any one in this Forum. I will defend what is right and not what is wrong.

Yes as i said i went and returned and will continue to educate the retailers in this capacity.....and not to jeopardise the forum.

jonta999


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
See the power of GMnet money. If he utters a word that is negative to GMnet he'll be discarded by the Gmnet mistress

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@jonta999 wrote:See the power of GMnet money. If he utters a word that is negative to GMnet he'll be discarded by the Gmnet mistress

TAH is thinking he can profit from SLEF for his future plans but SLEF using his greediness for the time being.

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@The Alchemist wrote:@SHARK - I am simply pointing out to you, bringing to your notice, that what was posted by GMNet was a paragraph of an article posted by slstock somewhere in cyberspace. GMNet purposely, and with mischievous intent, quoted para out of context here in this forum, for which you had sought clarrification from slstock and now from some other members. We are not your servants or minions to provide you information. The onus is on you, as a co-administator of this forum, to get to the bottom of this. you can do so by 

1. calling for an explanation from GMNet as to the source of this post.

2. Verify yourself as you have the neccessary resources in hand.    

either way, it is crystal clear to me that GMNet has acted with malicious intent to cause harm to slstock reputation and you are complicit in not taking any action such as banning GMNet. instead you are stalling and marking time using stupid excuses such as asking for complete post etc from others. 

Sadly, you are showing your colours and i am seeing yellow......

This will cause immeasurable damage to your reputation as a technical analyst as who would want to believe / trust someone with arcane technical analytical market calls, when their integrity as a human being, is in question. 

So I urge you to take prompt action of investigating matter yourself and take appropriate action. 

For me, nothing short of banning GMNet for this injustice will suffice. 

I hope and trust at least now you will do the correct thing.

As Admin's we have the right to ban GMNet. If necessary me and SHARK, have no hesitation in banning GMnet. But before we take that decision, we need to get reasons from past members about the wrongdoing of GMNet. Then only we could take a unbiased decision. Appreciate if you guys including Slstock could give some reasons as to why we should ban GMNet.



Last edited by Sstar on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
The way the new GMnet treated all the senior members especially SLS is it right Mr. Shark????

jonta999

jonta999
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes you are the real GMnet my dear Sstar

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear All

These follows try to increase the traffic, by low grade activities like this, don't waste ur time

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kas wrote:The way the new GMnet treated all the senior members especially SLS is it right Mr. Shark????

When GMNet was treating most of the senior members with ARIMA, TAH left the forum saying good bye. So he couldn't follow the threads or posts like now he couldn't go back to that forum (where he is still a respectable(?) member) and read SLStock post.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:Dear All

These follows try to increase the traffic, by low grade activities like this, don't waste ur time

You are 100% right but sometimes we need to do this type of service to unmask them.

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
SHARK wrote:
@jonta999 wrote:Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

PLease dont stoop into such level.  Shocked 

Dont bring wild accusations ..... Please

I am doing a voluntary service

SHARK
Please ask who requested money  Very Happy 

@Sstar

Please confirm whether i have requested a single penny from SLEF or have i opened money matters .....

Thanks

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@jonta999 wrote:Poor fella's reputation gone to dogs...And Gment's money is speaking here

PLease dont stoop into such level.  Shocked 

Dont bring wild accusations ..... Please

I am doing a voluntary service

SHARK
Please ask  who requested money  Very Happy 

@Sstar

Please confirm whether i have requested a single penny from SLEF or have i opened money matters .....

Thanks

So cat is out. Sstar is your boss means GMNet........
(basic knowledge is enough to understand 1=1 no?)

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources, management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

The Alchemist


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.
 In hindsight, it would have been better to having paid those previous guys, as the quality discipline etc they maintained was top class.
Now we can see that by removing the geese that laid the golden egg, the quality, integrity, legitimacy etc of this forum has going to the dogs. 

They say good things no cheap, cheap things no good. 

We see that very clearly here.

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@The Alchemist wrote:
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.
 In hindsight, it would have been better to having paid those previous guys, as the quality discipline etc they maintained was top class.
Now we can see that by removing the geese that laid the golden egg, the quality, integrity, legitimacy etc of this forum has going to the dogs. 

They say good things no cheap, cheap things no good. 

We see that very clearly here.

Well said mate, but suspecting whether they can understand your comments. (Came to that conclusion during today's discussion on two threads)

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kas wrote:
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:
@kas wrote:
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

Noo they were not asking for money they had issues about the way they were treated by the new management

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Sstar wrote:
@kas wrote:
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.
I think that management will decide to pay handsomely i am sure former admins were not risking mere pittance leave out and joining another planet. Okaay So this was all about ........ The cat is out of the bag and now jumped & went out of the window .....

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@kas wrote:
@Sstar wrote:
@kas wrote:
@Sstar wrote:All Moderators and Administrators of Sri Lanka Equity Forum work on voluntary basis. According to sources,  management had a difficulty with the previous Administrators namely Slstock and Smallville because they continuously complained about their free service and wanted the owners to consider a reasonable compensation package for their services. However as a company policy no such payment was offered or paid to them.

One lie to cover another Keep going. Remember there is something called "Karma" in this world which one of us could get away. The people I know as SLS or small were never of that nature. I m putting this comment for the eyes of newcomers. Anyone who want to know could go to the older threads and see the attitudes of these seniors or else they could visit the other forum

Haven't you seen enough complains from Slstock and Smallville already in the other forum that they are wasting their valuable time. So I have no reason to suspect whether the management is telling the truth or not.

Noo they were not asking for money they had issues about the way they were treated by the new  management
Are you so sure Kas. In the Market Cycle this known the denial phase ..... poor retailers keep shorting in BULL run or vice versa, by the time they realise Elvis has left the Building



Last edited by SHARK on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ayyo what happened to the power of the Fib on achchi man? He used to be such a nice achchi, now he is accused of taking money and a monthly salary from the powerful GMNet, what will the forum users think about the fib on achchi.

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@sashimaal wrote:Shark - Is that what the SLEF Management who gobbled the advertising and other revenue made by the hard work of SLStock, Smallville, you, etc made you to believe?
can you elaborate on this a bit i did not get the question sorry

sashimaal

sashimaal
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Jiggy - Yes, Shark is a very capable person who can contribute a lot to the society. He should not fall into this level by defending what happened.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:
I think that management will decide to pay handsomely i am sure former admins were not risking mere pittance leave out and joining another planet. Okaay So this was all about ........ The cat is out of the bag and now jumped & went out of the window .....

I was waiting for this, now I can see your real face.

Keep it up mate.

One day you'll also be on the same boat and new member designated as co-admin will say the same to us about you.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum