FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Today at 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90

+2
SHARK aka TAH
OzTRADER
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:25 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hi guys, who ever are holding PCP should stop selling if they are selling at a loss....the whole pump and dump scam by AINV of PCP shares was just to get the price of the share to match there mandatory offer...to make the share holder to panic and dispose the shares to match there mandatory offer...who do you think is collecting these shares Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked c'mon guys try to get a premium price for this crap now that there is a opportunity Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy ..

2PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

You mean this is a DUMP & PUMP Very Happy
Anyways why would Adam -Dump the whole stake and get a warning from SEC and tarnish their them in the process  Laughing 

I think we should dump OGL PCP PCHH & AINV  Twisted Evil 

I think the members should not feel upset on a lost opportunity even if above shares go past 10 fold. They should feel happy with other shares not these ones especially.

SHARK

3PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:You mean this is a DUMP & PUMP Very Happy
Anyways why would Adam -Dump the whole stake and get a warning from SEC and tarnish their them in the process  Laughing 

I think we should dump OGL PCP PCHH & AINV  Twisted Evil 

I think the members should not feel upset on a lost opportunity even if above shares go past 10 fold. They should feel happy with other shares not these ones especially.

SHARK

YES...FRIEND...LOOKS LIKE IT IS A DUMP AND PUMP..WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE YESTERDAY....OVER 5 MILLION SHARES SOLD.....RESPECT YOUR OPINION.....BUT SHOULD NOT GIVE THE BAD APPLE TO GET HIS WAY

4PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Let the Bad Apple play alone, and our members should not be a part /pawn.
He can play by buying from his wife and selling by her back to him.

Howzat

Very Happy

5PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:35 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:Let the Bad Apple play alone, and our members should not be a part /pawn.

Howzat

Very Happy

GREAT  lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

6PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 pm

ecse

Manager - Equity Analytics

PCP

7PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

ecse wrote:PCP

PCP ????

8PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:Let the Bad Apple play alone, and our members should not be a part /pawn.

Howzat

Very Happy

Shark can you help the forum members to play with the wife? Defa will be a big help.

9PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:59 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

Shark can you help the forum members to play with the wife? Defa will be a big help.

Yah...shark please help man.....lets play our own game or strategy....to tell the truth i am stuck with 100,000 shares

10PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

You mean to get Jiggy with it

11PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:18 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

Yah...shark please help man.....lets play our own game or strategy....to tell the truth i am stuck with 100,000 shares
OZT this is not good know  study 

12PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:19 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

OZT this is not good know  study 

whats not good...looking at the video u posted....thought adams wife might be in there jiggy jiggy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid 

13PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

This forum is built to safeguard the Small Investors, so we should do same irrespective what the out come.

Yes one can not avoid promotions speculative pump and dump blah blah in a bull market ....but we can help identify such scenarios if we closely analyse few things

check their reputations in the forum....
check no of posts
previous posts on various topics
are they giving reason on any research report fundamental or technical side

whilst there can be other points to add, we should at all time exercise caution before buying shares on speculative ground

Good luck
Very Happy

14PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:40 pm

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

Howzat

Very Happy

SHARK AIYA MRS ADAMS KIYANNE MEYATADA KIYALA BALANNA !!   Laughing   Razz   Shocked    affraid 

PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Mrs_ad12

15PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:14 pm

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

Dear OzTRADER, you can ask from Mrs. Adams that, "what am I to do with this 1 lakh of shares" She will do some jiggy jiggy to sell it to Ali Patiya.  Laughing

16PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:19 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:This forum is built to safeguard the Small Investors, so we should do same irrespective what the out come.

Yes one can not avoid promotions speculative pump and dump blah blah in a bull market ....but we can help identify such scenarios if we closely analyse few things

check their reputations in the forum....
check no of posts
previous posts on various topics
are they giving reason on any research report fundamental or technical side

whilst there can be other points to add, we should at all time exercise caution before buying shares on speculative ground

Good luck
Very Happy

dear shark,

i respect your advice, but the only reason i bought PCP is becoz i thought by looking at adams reputation and him having so many credentials with the society like, Doctorate and Deshabandu status and what not .., and all that and him being a respectable figure in the business community being a member of important entities and organisations that he might actually turn PCP into a profitable business like the almighty tyrant D.P does. i certainly did not go on speculations but on business point of view.....i am so disappointed that he turned out to be a crook. i still hope that the investors who have bought PCP shares do not panic and stay firm and get a premium price for the shares they hold, including me..my half of the savings are in PCP. coz panicking and giving up should not be the way to do business....slow and steady wins the race..... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

17PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:22 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SomyBoy wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

Dear OzTRADER, you can ask from Mrs. Adams that, "what am I to do with this 1 lakh of shares" She will do some jiggy jiggy to sell it to Ali Patiya.  Laughing

Somyboy, i will take your advice into consideration and thank you for your professional advice

18PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Dear OzT
You had invested 50% on PCP omg.. what were you thinking Very Happy

there is plenty of other stocks you could have invested ......

i guess its all add up to bad timing for entry ...

if you seek advise you should exit 1.60 or 1.50 maxx Very Happy

19PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:40 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

4get about the loss ....

20PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

OzTRADER wrote:
SomyBoy wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

Somyboy, i will take your advice into consideration and thank you for your professional advice

OzTRADER, You are welcome !   Laughing

21PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:06 pm

IO3+O

SomyBoy wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
SomyBoy wrote:
OzTRADER wrote:
Jiggysaurus wrote:

Howzat

Very Happy

OzTRADER, You are welcome !   Laughing

OzTRADER GE RAWLA GINI ARAN THIYEDDI SURUTTU PATHTHU KARAGANNA HADANNA EPA SomyBoy. Please !  Wink 

22PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Empty Re: PCP-Stop selling PCP @ 1.90 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:39 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER

SHARK wrote:Dear OzT
You had invested 50% on PCP omg.. what were you thinking Very Happy

there is plenty of other stocks you could have invested ......

i guess its all add up to bad timing for entry ...

if you seek advise you should exit 1.60 or 1.50 maxx Very Happy

dear shark...PCP was trading at 2.00 today and according to the order book wondering what pice it might trade 2morrow..coz by looking at it people are holding on the shares to get a better price, please advice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum