FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » My Share Portfolio

My Share Portfolio

+150
God Father
Eranga87
Kipling
kasun_gimhana
Promoney
naveen
roshan1039
hammurabi
KavinduTM
ColomboCSE
Sajeewa Niranjan
Eugine Fernando
MoneyLover
bhanu
Junior investor
ThilinaM
kumarweerarathne
nis2010
hettdas
SECTOR
jayathu
NIRANJANRAS
charith82
Dinesh Madushanka
SLBOY
dcwal
ddp
Runnerx
Teller
Dharshi
keeper
Madu@1
raider
playsmart
Dhehan
kow2014
Senior Citizen
Nitro 7
nimantha80
Thushara Ayya
jazstock
aran
siga
piras
flash
Siva08
sikka89
Ok One
thankrishan
fireshelter
NZ BOY
smallinvestor
fff4sl
nalban
janakatk
jonny
Dr Stock
SAWA123
erga
oops
nemesis
CSE.SAS
Jiggysaurus
EPS
PriyanDV
Padonrup
stocker
RPPA
IO3+O
slrkman
NC
soileconomy
Wessa123
Pethi
Top Trader
VALUEPICK
dougieboy
Octopus
SHARK aka TAH
bakapandithaya
Vichy
Eng Krishantha
shadow walker
troy
Market R
sampath.anuradha
kuma524
PrabathR
Invest-Wise
Sstar
anges
pathfinder
prabath
Gaja
Leon
smallville
sandunj
hunter
dhanurrox
Rapaport
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
hariesha
knockknobbler
worthiness
Slstock
stocksira
vegasbabay
pirate
JennyFunny
sas
ashenrc
thambi
econ
RichDad
roshanalv
Quibit
lbnnirmal
bettersrilanka
ROHAN
dilz
Chinwi
ss7097
Rajaraam
chamarahs
invest-abc
mcyi9rt4
SNIPO (+)
early
ssb
factFINDER
Hiru
player
gfte
sithika
STOCK HUNTER
innam
Jayasri
dsam
nkalansu
cse_investor
Fresher
amibroker
Soundchips
bpm
waruna dha
mark
FIRE123
Aamiable
MoneyMaker
154 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

126My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 am

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
A worthy Winner in CSE, Of Course others may be their more than Yours, but you have crossed the Line ...welldone and good luck

127My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:58 am

Octopus


Expert
Expert
@Sstar wrote:
@Octopus wrote:
@Sstar wrote:My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Screen63

After Divestment of REXP@ 100 and part of KAPI @ 51

machan, well done you have got profits!  buy some LIOC  and good banks

you have gain only 10% profit. its not enough when the bull is active.
aim for at least 20-30%.

get rid of touchwood etc buy TKYO,TJL

I think I have got 51% for the 9 months.

Re- LIOC

I exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 

LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.

Business with Government has element of high political risk.

SSTAR, to tell you frankly, I think you are another gilmartist in this forum. because you are the only person in the forum who don't like LIOC. if you had bought LIOC, your profits would have double triple than this.

you are talking style is FOX and the GRAPE story

and you have changed your profile to a women now. I do't think which is true.

128My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:10 am

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

129My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

Octopus


Expert
Expert
SHARK wrote:Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

yes man. I really like her personality.
lets wait and see how much profit she gain and how long it would take now.
I personally has a doubt on her snap PF shots too.

130My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 am

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
No shes real.... we should encourage all members to appear in real .... idid back then in 2013 or late 2012, but you can see mine in my twitter account Very Happy

131My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
During next eight months most of the above stocks could appreciate at least by 50%. Good luck

132My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Screen68

Exited from LIOC, CFVF, AAF and PABC.

133My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Octopus wrote:
SHARK wrote:Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

yes man. I really like her personality.
lets wait and see how much profit she gain and how long it would take now.
I personally has a doubt on her snap PF shots too.


Shark why you only telling about what she bought, here she tells she sold it

Being an Co - Admin Promoting the shares what you all have and sell at at Profit, and keep quite. Isn't this falls under the promoting etc etc, you all highly worried, and wanted to give it SEC, why can't you all give this to SEC then?

Sorry to say this, but now personally feel that you also get on with her and try to fool the retailers, please don't do that!!!

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36383p50-snap-shot-of-my-share-portfolio-latest#221366 - still she is not willing to disclose the detail transaction.

134My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:06 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Top Trader wrote:
@Octopus wrote:
SHARK wrote:Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

yes man. I really like her personality.
lets wait and see how much profit she gain and how long it would take now.
I personally has a doubt on her snap PF shots too.


Shark why you only telling about what she bought, here she tells she sold it

Being an Co - Admin Promoting the shares what you all have and sell at at Profit, and keep quite. Isn't this falls under the promoting etc etc, you all highly worried,  and wanted to give it SEC, why can't you all give this to SEC then?

Sorry to say this, but now personally feel that you also get on with her and try to fool the retailers, please don't do that!!!

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36383p50-snap-shot-of-my-share-portfolio-latest#221366   - still she is not willing to disclose the detail transaction.

TT OMG..... here we go again ....... Go on bashing .....Its unbecoming of you .... to say some one should disclose everytime you buy and sell.
when she only said i bought 10000qty. and she did not take part on LIOC dicussion in the same manner some others did. Its not very good to allege.

If one should go by what you say, all active members should say i bought and i sold, now how many of us do like that.

Let us continue our journey, see the fire works LIOC cheers

I have never seen previous admin co admins or Mods going to same extent displaying their PF, and its individual choice to do it IMO ....

In any journey their will be passengers getting down and some will continue and some would join in .... Smile

So let us continue the journey

135My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:
@Top Trader wrote:
@Octopus wrote:
SHARK wrote:Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

yes man. I really like her personality.
lets wait and see how much profit she gain and how long it would take now.
I personally has a doubt on her snap PF shots too.


Shark why you only telling about what she bought, here she tells she sold it

Being an Co - Admin Promoting the shares what you all have and sell at at Profit, and keep quite. Isn't this falls under the promoting etc etc, you all highly worried,  and wanted to give it SEC, why can't you all give this to SEC then?

Sorry to say this, but now personally feel that you also get on with her and try to fool the retailers, please don't do that!!!

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36383p50-snap-shot-of-my-share-portfolio-latest#221366   - still she is not willing to disclose the detail transaction.

TT OMG..... here we go again ....... Go on bashing .....Its unbecoming of you .... to say some one should disclose everytime you buy and sell.
when she only said i bought 10000qty. and she did not take part on LIOC dicussion in the same manner some others did. Its not very good  to allege.

If one should go by what you say, all active members should say i bought  and i sold, now how many of us do like that.

Let us continue our journey, see the fire works LIOC  cheers

I have never seen previous admin co admins or Mods going to same extent displaying their PF, and its individual choice to do it IMO ....

In any journey their will be passengers getting down  and some will continue and some would join in .... Smile

So let us continue the journey

Shark - This is my point, she purposely disclose her PF, to promote her holdings, because in this forum few members get attracted by few posts. If she is not willing to say she disposed it, why she care to mention that she purchased it, PURE promotion.

I agree previous admins didn't disclose it, because they don't want the cheap promotion.

If you want me to disclose my PF, i can do it, but my PF have more than 200 shares, because at least i have ONE share of the most listed companies, except very few, to get the AR, for my Job, Study & Knowledge purpose.

136My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:46 am

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any one can promote shares in many ways but we need to buy and sell shares.

137My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:
SHARK wrote:
@Top Trader wrote:
@Octopus wrote:
SHARK wrote:Octopus,

She bought 10,000/- havent you read or you have not been following her Very Happy

yes man. I really like her personality.
lets wait and see how much profit she gain and how long it would take now.
I personally has a doubt on her snap PF shots too.


Shark why you only telling about what she bought, here she tells she sold it

Being an Co - Admin Promoting the shares what you all have and sell at at Profit, and keep quite. Isn't this falls under the promoting etc etc, you all highly worried,  and wanted to give it SEC, why can't you all give this to SEC then?

Sorry to say this, but now personally feel that you also get on with her and try to fool the retailers, please don't do that!!!

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36383p50-snap-shot-of-my-share-portfolio-latest#221366   - still she is not willing to disclose the detail transaction.

TT OMG..... here we go again ....... Go on bashing .....Its unbecoming of you .... to say some one should disclose everytime you buy and sell.
when she only said i bought 10000qty. and she did not take part on LIOC dicussion in the same manner some others did. Its not very good  to allege.

If one should go by what you say, all active members should say i bought  and i sold, now how many of us do like that.

Let us continue our journey, see the fire works LIOC  cheers

I have never seen previous admin co admins or Mods going to same extent displaying their PF, and its individual choice to do it IMO ....

In any journey their will be passengers getting down  and some will continue and some would join in .... Smile

So let us continue the journey

Shark - This is my point, she purposely disclose her PF, to promote her holdings, because in this forum few members get attracted by few posts. If she is not willing to say she disposed it, why she care to mention that she purchased it, PURE promotion.

I agree previous admins didn't disclose it, because they don't want the cheap promotion.

If you want me to disclose my PF, i can do it, but my PF have more than 200 shares, because at least i have ONE share of the most listed companies, except very few, to get the AR, for my Job, Study & Knowledge purpose.


Sharky....!
Let me give my opinion on this
I have had more profits than this Portfolio. But I did not publish mine.
because, small investors would have taken decisions based on my portfolio.which is not good.

As you know, I recently sold my LIOC.If I had shown my PF, some one would have bought it high @ 49???? because I had huge profits. So I think, showing people individual profits wont do any help to them. it will mislead them. because I also think it is highly promotional.

I urge our members to not to take decision based on that PF.Market is highly volatile. by looking at a portfolio developed over 7-8 months wont help investors to take decisions.

take decisions only if you have enough facts to support your argument. not looking at some one else port folio.

Super star, I'd rather you to discuss about individual counters and their strengths and weaknesses so then members can take their own decisions based on current facts rather than the Portfolio which has been developed over some period of time

138My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 am

Wessa123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Agree with Prithi 100% . If I show my PF which is from 2004 people will stop trading Smile I have made big losses but still I'm around

139My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:46 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is what I wrote on 4th September 2014 about LIOC before I purchased and exited. So I exited quickly with a small profits due to fear of losing money. My portfolio is real and decisions are actual. I do not request anyone to follow my decisions. Objective of my  transperancy is to educate the newcomers whilst showing actual adjustments, profit/loss taking and cut loss decisions. I am sure this would be a lesson to the others. They won't make the same mistake I am making. My objective is to make profits and I have already got 83% for last 9 months. Thank you.

My previous post link about LIOC:
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36722p75-catch-lioc-44-levels?highlight=LIOC


Sstar I exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 


LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.



Last edited by Sstar on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total

140My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:56 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:This is what I wrote about LIOC before I purchased. So I exited quickly 


SstarI exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 

LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.

Very good short and sweet explanation.100% correct and agreed.

141My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 am

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:This is what I wrote about LIOC before I purchased. So I exited quickly 


SstarI exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 

LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.

you quit few years ago @ 49???
Never seen your Portfolio with LIOC.
Anyway, I don't care whether you had it or not. I agree that LIOC has some serous risks associated with it.because we have Ceylon petroleum and this is an Indian company.

However, we should never forget that LIOC (couple of years ago) is completely different to LIOC today.
look at the no of trades during last 18 months. extraordinary and healthy. look at the no of filling stations grown.
look at the div. given. etc etc.

overall, this counter has become one of the good counters in CSE now.
Having said that,as with any counter, you need to play smart to get profit. its not easy.
You should have your own strategy and justification.












142My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 am

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
@Pethi wrote:
@Sstar wrote:This is what I wrote about LIOC before I purchased. So I exited quickly 


SstarI exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 

LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.

you quit few years ago @ 49???
Never seen your Portfolio with LIOC.
Anyway, I don't care whether you had it or not. I agree that LIOC has some serous risks associated with it.because we have Ceylon petroleum and this is an Indian company.

However, we should never forget that LIOC (couple of years ago) is completely different to LIOC today.
look at the no of trades during last 18 months. extraordinary and healthy. look at the no of filling stations grown.
look at the div. given. etc etc.

overall, this counter has become one of the good counters in CSE now.
Having said that,as with any counter, you need to play smart to get profit. its not easy.
You should have your own strategy and justification.




Prthi, do you trust this lady? just a waste of time.
she is talking rubbish,she is a promoter of her own shares.
You can see how many people likes her in this forum.






143My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:This is what I wrote on 4th September 2014 about LIOC before I purchased and exited. So I exited quickly with a small profits due to fear of losing money. My portfolio is real and decisions are actual. I do not request anyone to follow my decisions. Objective of my  transperancy is to educate the newcomers whilst showing actual adjustments, profit/loss taking and cut loss decisions. I am sure this would be a lesson to the others. They won't make the same mistake I am making. My objective is to make profits and I have already got 83% for last 9 months. Thank you.

My previous post link about LIOC:
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36722p75-catch-lioc-44-levels?highlight=LIOC


Sstar I exited from LIOC share few years ago at Rs 49 after the IPO and since then haven't bought recently. Share never picked up during previous bull run, but it picked up during current bull. I am skeptical about their future growth due to transfer pricing. Most Indian companies exited from Market at a profit and I wonder what their long term strategy. This is a strategic asset to India which has a strategic value, so they wil run it irrespective of the profits or loss. 

LIOC Profitability is temporary to me. Because the owners of IOC know that moment they show a big profit from LIOC, government of Sri Lanka is going ask LIOC to reduce fuel prices. Elections are around the corner so, you better be prepared for a surprise.

Yes I have a strategy and I am transparent unlike many. So you blame me for my transperancy, sorry I would continue to be transparent for the benefit of the members.

If any one is to argue on this matter, first they should disclose their portfolio. My trading system is Direct FN, broker is Asia, investment is Rs 1mn. Margin 4mn. I have already shown a screen shot of my trading screen. Anyone is free to follow me or everybody is free to follow my strategy. Because I don't want to lose money and I am sure I could make over a return of at least 100% within next 2 Years.

144My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:42 am

econ

econ
Global Moderator
For me LIOC is one of the crappiest shares in the market and due to this forum price has increased recently. Very Happy

145My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:59 am

NC

NC
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@econ wrote:For me LIOC  is one of the crappiest shares in the market and due to this forum price has increased recently. Very Happy
My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Previe10

146My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:04 am

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
@NC wrote:
@econ wrote:For me LIOC  is one of the crappiest shares in the market and due to this forum price has increased recently. Very Happy
My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Previe10


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

147My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:47 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
Whatever said Star is picking stocks carefully and systematically. We also should build our portfolio beautifully adding and chopping during next 18 months. In this process sometimes we might make mistakes by selling stock too early and missing some of the biggest returns in a life time and adding wrong stocks to our portfolio. Because of Sstar I added one stock to my portfolio. So I have followed her to pick one growth stock. Good luck!

148My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I just added 5,000 shares of CINV today becos this investment trust is trading below net asset value. You may Mark to Market their stock portfolio to see the gains and profits. Generally funds are valued at NAV and not on a multiple of PER. I guess I  right.

149My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
@Sstar wrote:I just added 5,000 shares of CINV today becos this investment trust is trading below net asset value. You may Mark to Market their stock portfolio to see the gains and profits. Generally funds are valued at NAV and not on a multiple of PER. I guess I  right.

Thanks Super Star
honda kella wage, when you sell let us know ok.
do you still have Odel?

150My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Vichy

Vichy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I joined the market very recently. Unlike experience traders I didn't know what to do and not. I got the worst investment advisor who used to tell me what ever came to her mind. I don't think I could get any better as my initial investment was very little.

But, following SStar in the forum, I learned a lot.

We don't have to follow every step she takes, but, could learn from it.

I don't see any thing wrong in her action.

Finally its our money and e should know how we use it.

151My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 pm

slrkman


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
You had to add CIC, BIL too. IF you had BIL before the 1 to 1 giveaway, you would have earned around 40% profit by now. Another is GLAS. GLAS was in 3.90 for a long time and gone up to 4.70. CLC was in 3.90 sometime back and came upto 4.70 level, it went to 5.50 one day and came back.

I wonder whether this will happen to SPEN. IT was around 140 in lat time the ASPI went to 6500. Then ASPI went down to 5800 level and SPEN went to 90's. Still SPEN is in 110+ and dont know whether there will be a chance to go to 140 again.

152My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:07 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Q10

153My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
pissu hendana talks cheers

154My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@Sstar wrote:I just added 5,000 shares of CINV today becos this investment trust is trading below net asset value. You may Mark to Market their stock portfolio to see the gains and profits. Generally funds are valued at NAV and not on a multiple of PER. I guess I  right.

Hi Sstar,
Can i know target price of CINV?
I am also CINV boat.. my expectation is Rs.120-125.
Thanks...

155My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
My Share Portfolio - Page 6 Screen69

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum