FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Today at 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Alibaba & 23 Thieves
by ChooBoy Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:23 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Biggy Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:02 am

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:17 pm

» Financial Woes at Richard Pieris Group
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:29 pm

» Report a Tax Evasion and Get Rewarded upto 15%
by God Father Fri May 31, 2024 11:51 am

» LankaGPT Platform Launched in Sri Lanka
by God Father Wed May 29, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Popularity Is Surging With Travelers. Here’s Where To Go
by ResearchMan Wed May 29, 2024 1:10 pm

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Mon May 27, 2024 7:29 am

» Seylan Bank did not pay final coupon of expired debentures
by Gaudente Wed May 22, 2024 2:32 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by agentnrox Wed May 22, 2024 1:50 pm

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

My Share Portfolio

+150
God Father
Eranga87
Kipling
kasun_gimhana
Promoney
naveen
roshan1039
hammurabi
KavinduTM
ColomboCSE
Sajeewa Niranjan
Eugine Fernando
MoneyLover
bhanu
Junior investor
ThilinaM
kumarweerarathne
nis2010
hettdas
SECTOR
jayathu
NIRANJANRAS
charith82
Dinesh Madushanka
SLBOY
dcwal
ddp
Runnerx
Teller
Dharshi
keeper
Madu@1
raider
playsmart
Dhehan
kow2014
Senior Citizen
Nitro 7
nimantha80
Thushara Ayya
jazstock
aran
siga
piras
flash
Siva08
sikka89
Ok One
thankrishan
fireshelter
NZ BOY
smallinvestor
fff4sl
nalban
janakatk
jonny
Dr Stock
SAWA123
erga
oops
nemesis
CSE.SAS
Jiggysaurus
EPS
PriyanDV
Padonrup
stocker
RPPA
IO3+O
slrkman
NC
soileconomy
Wessa123
Pethi
Top Trader
VALUEPICK
dougieboy
Octopus
SHARK aka TAH
bakapandithaya
Vichy
Eng Krishantha
shadow walker
troy
Market R
sampath.anuradha
kuma524
PrabathR
Invest-Wise
Sstar
anges
pathfinder
prabath
Gaja
Leon
smallville
sandunj
hunter
dhanurrox
Rapaport
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
hariesha
knockknobbler
worthiness
Slstock
stocksira
vegasbabay
pirate
JennyFunny
sas
ashenrc
thambi
econ
RichDad
roshanalv
Quibit
lbnnirmal
bettersrilanka
ROHAN
dilz
Chinwi
ss7097
Rajaraam
chamarahs
invest-abc
mcyi9rt4
SNIPO (+)
early
ssb
factFINDER
Hiru
player
gfte
sithika
STOCK HUNTER
innam
Jayasri
dsam
nkalansu
cse_investor
Fresher
amibroker
Soundchips
bpm
waruna dha
mark
FIRE123
Aamiable
MoneyMaker
154 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

226My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

My Portfolio as at 24th November 2014. 2.08 pm.

My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Screen12

227My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:21 pm

VALUEPICK


Expert
Expert

After seeing your new portfolio I was about to buy CINV around Rs.110/.Finally I didn't buy. May be should study support base now.

228My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty My future Portfolio! Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 am

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

There are good stocks to pick in the current market. My investment size would be Rs 100mn and I want to hold maximum 5 -10 companies. First I want to find answers to below questions before I start investing.


1. How long the Sri Lanka's construction boom is going to continue.
2. What are the current trends in the world food and commodity demand  and it's implication to the economy.
3. What implications the low interest rate will have on property prices and future demand for real estate.
4. If MR loses what implication country will have in respect infrastructure development and relationship with China.
5.what are companies that trade below PEG ratio of 1.
6. What are the companies not affected by the political uncertainty and what are companies currently benefited through political influence. 
7. What are the sectors that will perform best during the next year.
8. Owners of the companies and their past track record and credibility. 
9. Economic indicators, it's future trends and forecast.
10.  Overall market enthusiasm and future regulations.


This is too much work for one person. Perhaps we can start sharing few ideas here.

229My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:03 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Seems like SStar wants to enter before Jan lol!

230My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes probably before elections, if predictions are that MR is going to get the 3rd term.

231My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:10 pm

flash


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

my first post in SLEF,

Good to contribute to a post like this heads on.

I cant answer all the questions but I can voice my opinion to some.

1. The construction boom is going to be for many years (my guess is maybe 10 to be safe) due to the fact that lot of construction projects are pending and more FDI's will be in Sri Lanka in the next 10 years in order to businesses to establish. So construction companies like AEL, MAGA, ICC, KEANGNAM, etc... will have the top hand. I believe there still untapped opportunities in construction sector.

3. I don't expect the property prices to go down in anyway and I think nobody is and I honestly don't believe the interest will be low from next year maybe towards from the end. I think we can agree that deflation is not good for the country.

4. I don't think there will be any major implications. Basically we don't owe China, we are owned by China.

6. Every company is subjected to political risk and influence in terms of trading in CSE. May be SLTL and any other owned by treasury department will be benefited through inherent risk but then again it's no secret that government officials prefers Dialog over Mobitel.

7. Banking and Finance / Motors / Hotels and Travels / Plantations

All in all I think if you are going to hold maximum of 10 its better be worth every penny and it should be definitely good in terms of fundamentals. If I were you I my top 10 definitely will include SAMP/LLUB/VONE and may be NDB.

btw I do hold SAMP and NDB

Cheers !!!

232My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:41 pm

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

flash wrote:my first post in SLEF,

Good to contribute to a post like this heads on.

I cant answer all the questions but I can voice my opinion to some.

1. The construction boom is going to be for many years (my guess is maybe 10 to be safe) due to the fact that lot of construction projects are pending and more FDI's will be in Sri Lanka in the next 10 years in order to businesses to establish. So construction companies like AEL, MAGA, ICC, KEANGNAM, etc... will have the top hand. I believe there still untapped opportunities in construction sector.

3. I don't expect the property prices to go down in anyway and I think nobody is and I honestly don't believe the interest will be low from next year maybe towards from the end. I think we can agree that deflation is not good for the country.

4. I don't think there will be any major implications. Basically we don't owe China, we are owned by China.

6. Every company is subjected to political risk and influence in terms of trading in CSE. May be SLTL and any other owned by treasury department will be benefited through inherent risk but then again it's no secret that government officials prefers Dialog over Mobitel.

7. Banking and Finance / Motors / Hotels and Travels / Plantations

All in all I think if you are going to hold maximum of 10 its better be worth every penny and it should be definitely good in terms of fundamentals. If I were you I my top 10 definitely will include SAMP/LLUB/VONE and may be NDB.

btw I do hold SAMP and NDB

Cheers !!!

Well said, in your first post. Welcome to the forum.

233My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:28 pm

siga

siga
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

hi Flash

Welcome to the forum .........  flower flower flower flower

Koheda mecharakal Hangila hitiye ??????  Very Happy

234My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:33 pm

flash


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@piras - Thanks:D

@siga - Thanks, I was looking this forum for sometime now. I have only a very small portfolio of good stocks. I am kind of a long term investor. Very Happy

235My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:04 pm

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

sstar please answer the questions that u ask that will help us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

236My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes my answer will follow shortly..

237My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:51 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

flash wrote:@piras - Thanks:D

@siga - Thanks, I was looking this forum for sometime now. I have only a very small portfolio of good stocks. I am kind of a long term investor. Very Happy  


Flash

Welcome to the family. Very Happy

238My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:49 pm

jazstock

jazstock
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

That was a good one flash! along with construction goes up the supplements like cement and tiles hopefully! Very Happy

239My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 pm

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

waiting for the answer Sstar did you really investing 100000000 a lot of money Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

240My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:34 pm

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

flash wrote:my first post in SLEF,

Good to contribute to a post like this heads on.

I cant answer all the questions but I can voice my opinion to some.

1. The construction boom is going to be for many years (my guess is maybe 10 to be safe) due to the fact that lot of construction projects are pending and more FDI's will be in Sri Lanka in the next 10 years in order to businesses to establish. So construction companies like AEL, MAGA, ICC, KEANGNAM, etc... will have the top hand. I believe there still untapped opportunities in construction sector.

3. I don't expect the property prices to go down in anyway and I think nobody is and I honestly don't believe the interest will be low from next year maybe towards from the end. I think we can agree that deflation is not good for the country.

4. I don't think there will be any major implications. Basically we don't owe China, we are owned by China.

6. Every company is subjected to political risk and influence in terms of trading in CSE. May be SLTL and any other owned by treasury department will be benefited through inherent risk but then again it's no secret that government officials prefers Dialog over Mobitel.

7. Banking and Finance / Motors / Hotels and Travels / Plantations

All in all I think if you are going to hold maximum of 10 its better be worth every penny and it should be definitely good in terms of fundamentals. If I were you I my top 10 definitely will include SAMP/LLUB/VONE and may be NDB.

btw I do hold SAMP and NDB

Cheers !!!

Good article..Thanks and welcome aboard..!!

241My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes I will invest Rs 100mn, If interest rates stay at this level. Otherwise I am out!!!

242My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:24 am

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin

I think this is a good post started by sstar.
It gives an idea how one should think , analyse before taking a investment desicion.
The success of investing based on how we make assumptions about the future , not the present. To see the favourable conditions and anticipate growth.

to be frank, i would wait few more weeks to see how this political drama go.
Affect of Winning MR or MS wont take much detrimental affect to the market as whole. Market will boom after the election definately. The problem arises if the game gets pretty bad and things go out of control in the political arena.
If matters going to settle in non democratic way things might be shaky.
As we know some owners of big companies support MR and some support MS.
There companies will affect by the person who wins.
So we have to have an idea about that fact.
Until a socialist party does not come to power and political stability persists we dont have to worry about growth of Sri Lanka. with correct visionary management post war sri lanka should boom !

243My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:34 am

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

well said DR.stock

244My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:59 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Thank you for good discussion here.

I think with time we will have peaceful political environment in the future. One time JVP had different approach. Now they have selected democratic path. Unlike in the past even communist countries have accepted free economy system. As a result of this they have benefited lot. They have big market to export their things now. Similarly western countries also have benefited lot due to increased activities in Asia. More import and export will benefit each other. Sri-Lanka will have demand and market for their few emerging commodities in the coming decade.

I have already portfolio for next two to five years. Last couple of days I am readjusting it while using my risk and credit management skills to face next stages of current major uptrend. I think agriculture will have bright future. Don’t forget high quality black and organic tea industry in Sri-Lanka. Hotel and food are the two sectors to watch. Next two financial years are very important for both poultry and tea industry. That is where we are going to see industry capacity, new markets, growth, demand and prices etc. Accordingly we can get wise decisions. Too much trading in a major uptrend is not a wise decision. Sometime market can touch 8000 by December or first week of January 2015. After that we should prepare for next stages of current major uptrend. I don’t have any stocks in my portfolio which suitable for first and first half of second stage of current major uptrend. Still some crowds are trying to chase same types of stocks. That is where they are going to make mistakes again. By Friday there will be some stability. Month of December we may have another active period in the CSE. I am going to stop following hot news now. Because we may make mistakes in the stocks market and sometime we will become bankrupt. Even if sky is going to fall stock market is not going to stop.

Now market is not in the first stage. In the next stage of market there will demand for defensive sectors. I believe next year defensive sectors will become more expensive. It is better to target stocks before they become more expensive. We know some stocks have appreciated by more than 100% and whereas market has appreciated only by more than 22% during last one year. Don’t buy and sell stocks unless you have valid reasons such as fundamentals, behaviour of stock and managing credit etc. Do not follow the crowd. By reading some news we can make some big mistakes in the market. Risk and credit management is very important. Finally in Asia food related stocks should outperform others in the coming decade.

Good luck!

245My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:16 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

VALUEPICK wrote:Thank you for good discussion here.

I think with time we will have peaceful political environment in the future. One time JVP had different approach. Now they have selected democratic path. Unlike in the past even communist countries have accepted free economy system. As a result of this they have benefited lot. They have big market to export their things now. Similarly western countries also have benefited lot due to increased activities in Asia. More import and export will benefit each other. Sri-Lanka will have demand and market for their few emerging commodities in the coming decade.

I have already portfolio for next two to five years. Last couple of days I am readjusting it while using my risk and credit management skills to face next stages of current major uptrend. I think agriculture will have bright future. Don’t forget high quality black and organic tea industry in Sri-Lanka. Hotel and food are the two sectors to watch. Next two financial years are very important for both poultry and tea industry.  That is where we are going to see industry capacity, new markets, growth, demand and prices etc. Accordingly we can get wise decisions.  Too much trading in a major uptrend is not a wise decision. Sometime market can touch 8000 by December or first week of January 2015. After that we should prepare for next stages of current major uptrend. I don’t have any stocks in my portfolio which suitable for first and first half of second stage of current major uptrend. Still some crowds are trying to chase same types of stocks. That is where they are going to make mistakes again. By Friday there will be some stability. Month of December we may have another active period in the CSE. I am going to stop following hot news now. Because we may make mistakes in the stocks market and sometime we will become bankrupt. Even if sky is going to fall stock market is not going to stop.

Now market is not in the first stage. In the next stage of market there will demand for defensive sectors. I believe next year defensive sectors will become more expensive. It is better to target stocks before they become more expensive. We know some stocks have appreciated by more than 100% and whereas market has appreciated only by more than 22% during last one year. Don’t buy and sell stocks unless you have valid reasons such as fundamentals, behaviour of stock and managing credit etc. Do not follow the crowd. By reading some news we can make some big mistakes in the market. Risk and credit management is very important. Finally in Asia food related stocks should outperform others in the coming decade.

Good luck!

Yes. Well said VP.

Friends during a market boom(currently we are in such stage) there will be temporary setbacks (current scenario). 

As a dealer i break the boom into 4 stages. And i believe we are currently in the second stage of it so another 2 to go.

At this stage the big players are still collecting.They will only start dumping at the end of 3rd & the 4th stage. And the 3rd will last for some time (maybe 6 months or more)

So there is enough room. Examples are there from todays market too. I said yesterday today will be a dull day & it is a dull day.

And i have to tell you i have not cut my portfolio in the down pore due to confidence i have on the future. But i bought & sold. and again buying.

246My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:37 am

jazstock

jazstock
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

+ + to VP and RPPA!

247My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 pm

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

+ + + to VP and RPPA and other experts.

248My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty My Portfolio and my picks Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hi Everyone ,

So MR lost and we have a new president. eagerly wait his 100 day plan and policies. in the mean time some of my picks are as follows: OSEA, ESL,CFVF, COCO. also look at TKYO, LIOC, ALUM, ASIR a dark horse of mine is Madu (speculative play). GL.

249My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:56 pm

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Good pick.

250My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Moderator
Moderator

Aubrey Perera wrote:Hi Everyone ,

So MR lost and we have a new president. eagerly wait his 100 day plan and policies. in the mean time some of my picks are as follows: OSEA, ESL,CFVF, COCO. also look at TKYO, LIOC, ALUM, ASIR a dark horse of mine is Madu (speculative play). GL.

Good Selection Aubrey,

251My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Madu???? Any reason Aubrey..

252My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I prefer AMSL over ASIR.
BLI
MEL
ASIY(two dividends due)
Anyway early february dividend rain.

253My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:04 am

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Aubrey - ESL any particular reason?

254My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks everyone.Madu speculative because they have improved in last few quarters. But don't really know have to wait for the December quarterly reports to start pouring in. ESL simply because they have had a stupendous year and as mentioned above excited to see last quarter results. hard to say how the future will look for counters such as CFVF and ESL but they have made great profits and this should reflect in the current share price.

255My Share Portfolio - Page 10 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Senior Citizen

Senior Citizen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

One odd pick is SERV.N.

Gaining a little activity at the moment.
There are rumours regarding this share.
It can take off soon.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum