FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » My Share Portfolio

My Share Portfolio

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

401My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:42 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:some times companys will bancrupt . some times divident become 0. 
my coconut land have coconuts irrespective of economy.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Aha did u buy a coconut land after selling RCL?

402My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm

ThilinaM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kavindu - investing is a slow game. read books you will understand. u will slowly grow. if u try to hustle you will loose and again end in starting possition. invest slow and wise . do not loose.

403My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm

ThilinaM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
no no coconut land i had priviously also

404My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:45 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:@Kavindu - investing is a slow game. read books you will understand. u will slowly grow. if u try to hustle you will loose and again end in starting possition. invest slow and wise . do not loose.

Yeah true. I am going slow. I'm not in a hurry. I have time right?



Last edited by KavinduTM on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

405My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:46 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:no no coconut land i had priviously also
Oh then where did u invest this time? paddy fields?

406My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:47 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy paddy fields are not bad. they give u tresure. if you are a srilankan. you should have paddy fields and you should work there (manual labour). thats our culture and freedom

407My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:49 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy paddy fields are not bad. they give u tresure. if you are a srilankan. you should have paddy fields and you should work there. thats our culture and freedom

Yeah. Specially it will be if great some big investor could buy a lot of paddy field and boost the crop using new tech and also it will be lower the cost. But needs machine participation much. Today farmer became a poor position. Sad.

408My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:40 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:less than 1mn usd bro. i have contracted half from that also to do real estate investments

wow good which mean around LKR 180mn... really good

409My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:47 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:
@ThilinaM wrote:less than 1mn usd bro. i have contracted half from that also to do real estate investments

wow good which mean around LKR 180mn... really good

Yeah that's huge. 

@ColomboCSE , What is your net worth in share market?

410My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:26 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
You should not disclose your portfolio to public. There is a big reason on it. I dont know what discipline your guys have?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔


_________________




Teller said is said..

411My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:21 am

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.

412My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:31 am

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:You should not disclose your portfolio to public. There is a  big reason on it.  I dont know what discipline your guys have?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yes! correct

413My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:39 am

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.

I'm also have similar target, 10000USD monthly passive income before age 45. 
I'm also very good fan of travailing... for now completed few countries thanks to my office. 
Yes cruise ship and "Trans-Siberian Railway trip" is my big dreams.

414My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:50 pm

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.

I'm also have similar target, 10000USD monthly passive income before age 45. 
I'm also very good fan of travailing... for now completed few countries thanks to my office. 
Yes cruise ship and "Trans-Siberian Railway trip" is my big dreams.
Same here ColomboCSE, 
When I was early and mid 20's I thought that being in a relationship makes me happy. it was totally a nightmare. Then I thought that acquiring material things like a car, a house makes me happy. instead of happy, it is additional work to taking care of them. Recently I visited India, the total cost was borne by the Indian government as well as my office. Then I realized traveling is the best thing that makes me happy.

415My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:18 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@ColomboCSE wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.

I'm also have similar target, 10000USD monthly passive income before age 45. 
I'm also very good fan of travailing... for now completed few countries thanks to my office. 
Yes cruise ship and "Trans-Siberian Railway trip" is my big dreams.
Same here ColomboCSE, 
When I was early and mid 20's I thought that being in a relationship makes me happy. it was totally a nightmare. Then I thought that acquiring material things like a car, a house makes me happy. instead of happy, it is additional work to taking care of them. Recently I visited India, the total cost was borne by the Indian government as well as my office. Then I realized traveling is the best thing that makes me happy.

Yeah me too. I love travelling 😍

416My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.
I have achieved it. It is not as good as you think. Smile

417My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 pm

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.
I have achieved it. It is not as good as you think. Smile
@Quibit
The perspective of net worth is changing person to person. I came to Colombo from a rural village and from a poor family. early 20's I did not have money to eat 3 diets per day. So 1 million is 185 million LKR in the current exchange rate. It is big money for me with my current net worth and annually 15% 20%return, I can achieve that before 50. we have to satisfy what we have "I ain't gonna live forever.....
I just want to live while I'm alive" Laughing
So if you have that much of money just enjoy go a world tour . not these days these days corona is there. if you want someone to company for that tour ask me I will come with you..  Laughing Razz

418My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:56 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:My target is, to achieve 1 million USD before age 50. once I achieve this, I will go world tour in a cruise ship.
I have achieved it. It is not as good as you think. Smile
@Quibit how old are you sister/brother?

419My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:59 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@Quibit
The perspective of net worth is changing person to person. I came to Colombo from a rural village and from a poor family. early 20's I did not have money to eat 3 diets per day. So 1 million is 185 million LKR in the current exchange rate. It is big money for me with my current net worth and annually 15% 20%return, I can achieve that before 50. we have to satisfy what we have "I ain't gonna live forever.....
I just want to live while I'm alive" Laughing
So if you have that much of money just enjoy go a world tour . not these days these days corona is there. if you want someone to company for that tour ask me I will come with you..  Laughing Razz
@kasun_gimhana

Happy to see you now in this situation as you had a hard journey. You are already succeeded. But keep working for targets. You will achieve it. 

How old are you bro?

420My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:12 am

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@Quibit
The perspective of net worth is changing person to person. I came to Colombo from a rural village and from a poor family. early 20's I did not have money to eat 3 diets per day. So 1 million is 185 million LKR in the current exchange rate. It is big money for me with my current net worth and annually 15% 20%return, I can achieve that before 50. we have to satisfy what we have "I ain't gonna live forever.....
I just want to live while I'm alive" Laughing
So if you have that much of money just enjoy go a world tour . not these days these days corona is there. if you want someone to company for that tour ask me I will come with you..  Laughing Razz
@kasun_gimhana

Happy to see you now in this situation as you had a hard journey. You are already succeeded. But keep working for targets. You will achieve it. 

How old are you bro?
@KavinduTM
Ha ha  You going to do rollback calculation to find my current net worth. I'm less than 35. Still, a big part of net asset is inherited assets from my grandfather.

421My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:19 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
All are following material plesures. material plesure hunting do not motivate me any more.
i just need to attain nirvana/full liberation!!!

but i have one fantacy (cant reject that) its meditating on highest mountain peak which i own

422My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:54 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:@kasun_gimhana

Happy to see you now in this situation as you had a hard journey. You are already succeeded. But keep working for targets. You will achieve it. 

How old are you bro?
@KavinduTM
Ha ha  You going to do rollback calculation to find my current net worth. I'm less than 35. Still, a big part of net asset is inherited assets from my grandfather.

@kasun_gimhana
heh if you are less than 35, lemme guess your current net worth. 100K USD - 200K USD?

423My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:57 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
i would happy to know modern grandfathers inherit stocks

424My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Make real estate investments if you are above 100000 usd range.
lock the profits by investing real estate. they dont go down like stocks

425My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:02 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:i would happy to know modern grandfathers inherit stocks

He meant assets. I don't think it is stocks :3

426My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:08 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
How to call a some a "millionaire"? Is it net worth? Will anyone be a millionaire if he has more than 1mn net worth? Or is it Annual income or monthly income? 

Asking to clarify. Thanks.

427My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:09 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
u are a acredited investor when u have 1mn usd

428My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:09 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
u are a millioneer when u have million . dont play foolish  Laughing Laughing Laughing

429My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:13 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:u are a acredited investor when u have 1mn usd
In market?

430My Share Portfolio - Page 17 Empty Re: My Share Portfolio Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:15 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:u are a millioneer when u have million . dont play foolish  Laughing Laughing Laughing
🙂

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum