FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Today at 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Yesterday at 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club

+93
Aubrey Perera
nihal123
hitback
NUINTH
Chinwi
Backstage
bullrun
NZ BOY
sandunj
LSE
seek
Light of Hope
keeper
The Alchemist
Sasanka De Silva
UAEBOY
traderathome
D.G.Dayaratne
kmchandra1
Malika1990
Fresher
SRIAS
glwking
rishanpossitive
rmark
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
Appuhamy
cseguide
kas
kaka
greedy007
LateTackle
Roboticfx
Carolis
chamith
K.Haputantri
market bull
bakapandithaya
prabath
2011_NewComer
ranjanie
arrowms
sas
RUBBY
Great.Stocks
Kithsiri
Azthama
Rajaraam
Kumar
rijayasooriya
sriranga
vgbest
Market Sucker
seyon
maddu
Auther
JennyFunny
manula
Thor
nadun_nevermore
bettersrilanka
kam2011
godswen
chamarahs
smallville
UKboy
bmi
ishnet
Meta Trader
yoyo
STOCK HUNTER
Aladin
ssb
Intrinsic
Gaja
optimistic
mark
SL.Market
is
Monster
swan03
mushrif.m@gmail.com
Slstock
StocksWatch
RockStock
san1985
Rocky
Quibit
milanka
Chabbi
xhora
tkc
97 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 25]

201Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

Congrats Qubit.
Best wishes.
Really proud of your commitments.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

202Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

swan03

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Congratulations QB! All the best!

203Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Congratulations QB....!!!!

204Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Monster

Congratulation QB and Mono

205Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Rajaraam

Dear Quibit'
In fact large number of members of this great Forum are enjoying the discussions during both upward and downfall market conditions. During the last 3 or 4 months we were badly affected due to falling of indices. But your great forum helped us to forgot every thing and enjoy even in the deep falls. Many members helped those who were disappointed in share dealings to make their minds. We also enjoyed good songs from several members led by swan.
I know definitely you could have been the first member of 1000 posts club .But you never misused your power to do so and always posted imporant and useful thoughts only.

Pl, accept my best wishes for your bright future

206Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:08 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Quibit,

I am happy the way you handled this forum from the inception. Your out of the box views and inputs further added light and value to the discussions. Not only you are a good admin but you are considered a valuable member to the forum. A rarity nowadays we find in people with administrative powers.

We thank you for giving us this forum and making it so that it is an enjoyable and informative place. Keep doing your good job. All the best and thanks.

ps : Ofcourse some of us including the Moderators had our disagreements with you but thats all part of life I take. These difference in opinion was constructive only to serve one purpose: to make the forum even better. Importantly we worked through them and we are all still here united.

Last edited by slstock on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

207Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 am

Quibit

Thanks... Slstock..and all of you guys, I know I am late to the party but my intentions are very clear. I am your obedient servant without a real life like all of you guys have. I am a virtual personality, some think I am deleted or deleted. Some guess me to be asanga S or Kishane B. I am also not Priyani R or Marrinne P, wish i could could Jeewnathi and anusha from Rajagiriya... I am another glorified employee just like many of you. My job is to give you guys a platform or discussion board for your free expression. My 1,000 posts have had more controversies than any one of you guys. I was called a man , in some cases as a person who has no brains, But I,am trying do my best job. I need your blessings!!!

And wish you guys know my real personality and what prevents me from being your good-friend.

208Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 am

sas

sas
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Congratulation Mono and QB, it feels good to stay with the forum. Thanks for your contribution.

209Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 am

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

All the best admin

210Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 am

milanka

milanka

QB ,

Happy to be associated with you on development of the forum. Excellent management and administrative skills with tons of innovative ideas. Learn a lot from you.

Good luck SLE and QB.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

211Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Quibit wrote:Thanks... Slstock..and all of you guys, I know I am late to the party but my intentions are very clear. I am your obedient servant without a real life like all of you guys have. I am a virtual personality, some think I am deleted or deleted. Some guess me to be asanga S or Kishane B. I am also not Priyani R or Marrinne P, wish i could could Jeewnathi and anusha from Rajagiriya... eI am another glorified mployee just like many of you. My job is to give you guys a platform or discussion board for your free expression. My 1,000 posts have had more controversies than any one of you guys. I was called a man , in some cases as a person who has no brains, But I,am trying do my best job. I need your blessings!!!

And wish you guys know my real personality and what prevents me from being your good-friend.
I thought u own this site.Could u just mention who is ur employer ? Wink

212Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 am

manula

congarulations QB..

Same way thanks for the forum... we learn lot from this and had some good ideas from the members.

Wish you all the best !!! cheers

213Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 am

tkc

tkc
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Congratz QB! Without you we will not have a family called " Sri lanka equity forum". We are the biggest investors family in Sri Lanka! Smile

214Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 am

Azthama

Azthama
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Congrats QB Smile

215Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 am

prabath

I think some members are trying desperate to enter 1000 posts club,some are publishing every news they find.

216Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Rajaraam

prabath wrote:I think some members are trying desperate to enter 1000 posts club,some are publishing every news they find.

Though I am not doing that I find comfortable to have access to information relavant to stock trading business without reading all newspapers and websites coz they post them here. So I see nothing wrong and actualy I appriciate their effort.

217Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

Congratulation QB, you r doing wonderful job here. cheers

218Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Kumar

Kumar

Hi QB,
Congrats for your wonderful performance and tireless commitments towards the forum.
Really really appreciate your efforts.
Keep it up.

@prabath,
I totally agree with Rajaram.
The members who are posting news here in the forum, I don't think they are doing intentionally to become in the 1000 members club. If they want they can create so many threats leading to wasteful discussions which we experienced/ are experiencing here and there and stopped by admin by creating 'The Prison'. Please behave when you try to praise or congratulate someone and the same time unnecessarily undermine others.
Good luck.

219Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

prabath wrote:I think some members are trying desperate to enter 1000 posts club,some are publishing every news they find.

agree,some are useless... Mad

220Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

UKboy

UKboy

Congratulations QB

221Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 am

tkc

tkc

We have 2000 club also!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t13741-2000-posts-club#89386
This is the greatest forum which is really rich with great contributors!
cheerz all members of SLEF!! cheers

222Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 pm

smallville

smallville

Congratulations QB.. good luck ahead Wink

223Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Congrats UKboy.
Really appreciate your valuable contribution.
Keep it up.
God bless you.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

224Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Congratz UKboy...!!!!
Keep up the good work.

225Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

congrats brother..worth 1000 posts..

226Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm

market bull

market bull

Congratz buddy...

227Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Kumar

Kumar

Congratulation UKboy.
As mark said worth 1000 posts.

228Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Slstock

Slstock

My first impression of UKBoy (who joined this forum when it was very young) was of being a Bear. But over the years I realized even if he is , he is the most balanced bear I have seen.

He is genuine in his statements , opinion and knowledge. He is conscious and consistent of what he says.
He cares about the forum and people. He has been with the forum through thick and thin.

He in short is a true assert to this forum. I request the forum to protect people like this.

Congratulations UKBoy. Your journey to 1000 posts was not a speed race. But it is journey which was followed and cherished by many of us.

229Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

UKB...
Go ahead.. well done

230Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 9 Empty Re: Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm

kam2011

Dear Ukboy,I too join the team to congratulate you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum