FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 4:12 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections?

Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections?

+39
cseranga
NANDANA2012
soileconomy
Thushara Ayya
Eugine Fernando
jonny
hasarel
Teller
kumarweerarathne
piras
R_K
stockback
Senior Citizen
fireshelter
shan
Sarabulathwita
omegaplus
Dhehan
RPPA
Hamish
Ernie Tissera
OzTRADER
san1985
IO3+O
Gainer
dsam
malanp
chutiputha
Jana
worthiness
Market.Player
Universalgoal
arrowms
SL.Market
amilaela
dratnayake
RIO
tkc
dimithridesilva
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections?

Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% [ 7 ]
Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% [ 7 ]
Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

RPPA


Expert
Expert

dsam wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

live telecast was paid one.


ITN accountant is here. Be careful on what you all comment on. pale

Dhehan


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:
dsam wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

live telecast was paid one.


ITN accountant is here. Be careful on what you all comment on. pale

Yes, yes but the funny part is that ITN accountant does not know really where this money come from Very Happy Very Happy

san1985


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

dsam wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

live telecast was paid one.

lol! lol! lol!

Joke of the year...!!!

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Every year First Two Months good for investors all the fundamental ok after election will start to move up fast Now we Have to collect good stocks when market Run we can sell at profit

Senior Citizen


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Only two more weeks left to get out of the weak stocks. Whatever you think will not least the turbulence before and after elections should Abe gotten dis off.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

Do you think Gota Can do that.
Yes. its posible Araliyaga Mandira at Hambandthota, Parliment also should be in Hambanthota.
Colombo inna UNP karayo Tokka Tokka Annath me anduwa iwarai. Habai MR Chande Paradunoth.
Resuilt eka MR Paraduna Kiyala awoth


oya kattiya ratin paninwa nikan butter bonchi wage lissala yanawa.
Ewani Miltory Power eken thiyaganna haduwoth. Lankawema UNP karaoyo innwa laksa 45k withara un tika colombata gennanawa prajathanthra wirodi wadak koloth. Gamunu Wijerathna Apita Bus dei.

Habai Danata Mahinda Idiriyen.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

Do you think Gota Can do that.
Yes. its posible Araliyaga Mandira at Hambandthota, Parliment also should be in Hambanthota.
Colombo inna UNP karayo Tokka Tokka Annath me anduwa iwarai. Habai MR Chande Paradunoth.
Resuilt eka MR Paraduna Kiyala awoth


oya kattiya ratin paninwa nikan butter bonchi wage lissala yanawa.
Ewani Miltory Power eken thiyaganna haduwoth. Lankawema UNP karaoyo innwa laksa 45k withara un tika colombata gennanawa prajathanthra wirodi wadak koloth. Gamunu Wijerathna Apita Bus dei.

Habai Danata Mahinda Idiriyen.

SRI LANKA never happen miltory power not possible .if UNP win Sarath Fonseka bring under control the Miltory power, no need to worry.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:
stockback wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

Do you think Gota Can do that.
Yes. its posible Araliyaga Mandira at Hambandthota, Parliment also should be in Hambanthota.
Colombo inna UNP karayo Tokka Tokka Annath me anduwa iwarai. Habai MR Chande Paradunoth.
Resuilt eka MR Paraduna Kiyala awoth


oya kattiya ratin paninwa nikan butter bonchi wage lissala yanawa.
Ewani Miltory Power eken thiyaganna haduwoth. Lankawema UNP karaoyo innwa laksa 45k withara un tika colombata gennanawa prajathanthra wirodi wadak koloth. Gamunu Wijerathna Apita Bus dei.

Habai Danata Mahinda Idiriyen.

SRI LANKA never happen miltory power not possible .if UNP win Sarath Fonseka bring under control the Miltory power, no need to worry.

Yes. I agree.

dont forget we in colombo city area
Snadane 1 : UNP 8 innawa.
Mama Bayanathuwa kiyanwa. ehema prajathnthra wirodi wadakata awoth egollonw Payen eliyata danawa.
ewani wirodayak nawathawanna minissu dahas ganan maranna wei.
Minissu danne naha minissunge Power eka. Mama Hithanne Naha Lankwe Hamudawa ewani Aparadayak Karai kiyala.
Ape Hamudawa shreshta Hamudawak. Loke darunuma thrasthwadaya parada karapu.
Ewani Hamudawak Kalalak athi karaganne naha kihipa denekwa araksha karnna
Baya wenna epa Kisima deyakata.
wadima unoth Market eka eka dawasakata watei.

Habai danata Mahinda idiriyen.

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:
Gainer wrote:
stockback wrote:
Dhehan wrote:MR can get use of military power since Gota is there.
These days MR is doing whatever he can.
Eg last rally at Anuradhapura by use of CTB buses and live telecast on state media at the expense of tax payers money.

we pray God that this should not happen to our country.

Do you think Gota Can do that.
Yes. its posible Araliyaga Mandira at Hambandthota, Parliment also should be in Hambanthota.
Colombo inna UNP karayo Tokka Tokka Annath me anduwa iwarai. Habai MR Chande Paradunoth.
Resuilt eka MR Paraduna Kiyala awoth

oya kattiya ratin paninwa nikan butter bonchi wage lissala yanawa.
Ewani Miltory Power eken thiyaganna haduwoth. Lankawema UNP karaoyo innwa laksa 45k withara un tika colombata gennanawa prajathanthra wirodi wadak koloth. Gamunu Wijerathna Apita Bus dei.

Habai Danata Mahinda Idiriyen.

SRI LANKA never happen miltory power not possible .if UNP win Sarath Fonseka bring under control the Miltory power, no need to worry.

Yes. I agree.

dont forget we in colombo city area
Snadane 1 : UNP 8 innawa.
Mama Bayanathuwa kiyanwa. ehema prajathnthra wirodi wadakata awoth egollonw Payen eliyata danawa.
ewani wirodayak nawathawanna minissu dahas ganan maranna wei.
Minissu danne naha minissunge Power eka. Mama Hithanne Naha Lankwe Hamudawa ewani Aparadayak Karai kiyala.
Ape Hamudawa shreshta Hamudawak. Loke darunuma thrasthwadaya parada karapu.
Ewani Hamudawak Kalalak athi karaganne naha kihipa denekwa araksha karnna
Baya wenna epa Kisima deyakata.
wadima unoth Market eka eka dawasakata watei.

Habai danata Mahinda idiriyen.
මොන මිලිටරි පවර්ද. ඔය පවර් එකට වඩා පවර්ෆුල්නෙ කොම්පියුටර් ජිල්මාට් පවර් එක. ඒක පාචිච්චි කරයි හිමින් සැරේ පරිස්සමට වගේ. එතකොට කිසි මහන්සියක් නෑනෙ. හැබැයි මෙදා සැරේ මැ.කො. නම් කීයටවත් කියන එකක් නෑ ගියපාර එක්කෙනා වගේ 'මට එක ඡන්ද පෙට්ටියක්වත් පරිස්සම් කරගන්න බැරිවුනා' කියල. ඊට පස්සෙ 'මම එහෙම එකක් කිව්වෙ නෑ' කියල පරන එක්කෙනා කියපු කතාවම ආයිත් කියන්න බෑනෙ. දැන් ඉන්න ෆන් මෑන්ට රෑ වැටුනු වලේ දවල් වැටෙන්නත් බැරි නිසා එහෙම නං කියන්නෙ නෑ.  Laughing

R_K

R_K
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

You guys are speculating extremities which are very unlikely to occur. I think the actual debate should be as to whether MR or MS is better for the country in the context of business.

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

R_K wrote:You guys are speculating extremities which are very unlikely to occur. I think the actual debate should be as to whether MR or MS is better for the country in the context of business.

Totally agreed. People willing to create more panic situation here.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Nothing will happen

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

dnt create unnecessary panic here , looks like these guys runs out of money by buying everything  Very Happy . what ever the political situation arises , market will heading towards 8000 soon as it was prepared.

So hold what u have bought & keep cash at least 1/3 to buy if panic fluctuations occurs. Cheers Very Happy

Senior Citizen

Senior Citizen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Market Crash inevitable!

Sell when you can. Collect what you could not.
Now the difference is known only in the next two weeks!

The 1st week of 2015 will be not so sobering!
People would not have a clear head and investing would be the last thing on their minds.

Chaos will be there on the green green, red, yellow and light blue sides. Anarchy cannot be ruled out. Anyway, what can you do with excess money these days?
What interest rates are paid in FD, Call etc.?
Why not make a quick buck here and there men? Laughing Laughing lol!





Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

Mr will not give up his power easily. There will be an another war if he loose the position.

hasarel

hasarel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Think positively and grab the opportunities study study

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Mr will not give up his power easily. There will be an another war if he loose the position.

This is the fear an ordinary person has these days.

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Mahinda ta cheenage look ekek thiyanawa neda Ernie? Cant u see?. Cheennuu patau gahaida danne na neda Ernie thawa 8 hitiyoth. Ai ithin Rajata kiranna bari deyak nane.

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Agreed.
So bottom line is
if MR win no future for us and he will sell our country
if MR lose he will create a situation similar to arab spring

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Market crash on or after the Presidential Elections? - Page 3 15071010

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:
Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Agreed.
So bottom line is
if MR win no future for us and he will sell our country
if MR lose he will create a situation similar to arab spring

Chinese will enjoy open visa or visa free status to Srilanaka.This MR the GAME BAIYA not only Our mother land ,he had put the whole region in danger.It would have been better if he remove his sarong and under pant in public (in chaina).... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:
Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Agreed.
So bottom line is
if MR win no future for us and he will sell our country
if MR lose he will create a situation similar to arab spring

Chinese will enjoy open visa or visa free status to Srilanaka.This MR the GAME BAIYA not only Our mother land ,he had put the whole region in danger.It would have been better if he remove his sarong and under pant in public (in chaina).... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

jonny wrote:
Dhehan wrote:
Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Agreed.
So bottom line is
if MR win no future for us and he will sell our country
if MR lose he will create a situation similar to arab spring

Chinese will enjoy open visa or visa free status to Srilanaka.This MR the GAME BAIYA not only Our mother land ,he had put the whole region in danger.It would have been better if he remove his sarong and under pant in public (in chaina).... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
අනේ ජොනී. Wink

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

cheennu lankawe patau gahaida kiyalai baya

Kamak naa ban - bulath cheea patiyek wath hadanna bariye ban

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

jonny wrote:
Dhehan wrote:
Ernie Tissera wrote:Just imagine what will happen if he gets power for another 8 years. He has sold 50 acres of sea to China near Galle Face and China is filling that and creating an island there. This is total betrayal. He will sell the country for his benefit.

Agreed.
So bottom line is
if MR win no future for us and he will sell our country
if MR lose he will create a situation similar to arab spring

Chinese will enjoy open visa or visa free status to Srilanaka.This MR the GAME BAIYA not only Our mother land ,he had put the whole region in danger.It would have been better if he remove his sarong and under pant in public (in chaina).... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

thun hithakin wath hithanna epa ban, epa ganun gena cheenawa bera ganna puluwan waida danne na

RPPA


Expert
Expert

Don't think about any big crash. Foreigners are net buyers today as well. Very Happy

They are active. Locals are sleeping.

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:Don't think about any big crash. Foreigners are net buyers today as well. Very Happy

They are active. Locals are sleeping.

Agree Locals are panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpgtPgBM38

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Yes who ever comes, market will be a boon. So political situation is only a temporary hiccup specially due to manipulators. If you get a list of assets MR has sold to China, you will be surprised.

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ernie Tissera wrote:Yes who ever comes, market will be a boon. So political situation is only a temporary hiccup specially due to manipulators. If you get a list of assets MR has sold to China, you will be surprised.

List of assets? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum