FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can MR Win?

+56
mayasl
bandara 123
VALUEPICK
nihal123
Arena
JustMy2Pips
rangananwr
Madu@1
zy
samcader
Aubrey Perera
dsam
W M C Elmo Fernando
killstock
Beta1
SL.Market
hariesha
St. Clears
kuma524
fireshelter
nimantha80
Chinwi
Ok One
cseranga
Yahapalanaya
bandulawee
TraderCSE
oops
Vptilak
Jiggysaurus
nalban
soileconomy
kumarweerarathne
Ryan Hudson
Gainer
HyLander
stockboy
samaritan
easthetic
Dhehan
EquityChamp
sureshot
NZ BOY
Ernie Tissera
worthiness
hettdas
anjelo
SLBOY
thilankad
ranferdi
GameUP1030
stockback
skyfall
akashameer
nis2010
Teller
60 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

21Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:15 am

ranferdi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

MR will never win.. there will be a coalition government after elections..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

22Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:56 am

thilankad

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Gents, what do you think? udaya gammanpila says this time mahinda rajapaksa will get (UPFA) 74 Lakhs votes. How is it possible?

Who Is Udaya Gammanpila Bloody Fool

http://thilankadinush.blogspot.com/

23Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:08 am

SLBOY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

thilankad wrote:
Teller wrote:Gents, what do you think? udaya gammanpila says this time mahinda rajapaksa will get (UPFA) 74 Lakhs votes. How is it possible?

Who Is Udaya Gammanpila Bloody Fool
Well said.

24Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:13 am

anjelo

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

what ever said MR will win.... it was MS against MR last time. now MS and MR on the same side...
interesting. but MR has the upper hand now...

25Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:39 am

hettdas

Real truth  is He should  be in jail now.

Reasons - robbing, Safeguarding  robbers & drug trafficking ,safeguarding rapists & murderers etc...

26Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:10 am

anjelo

anjelo

if you put every thing on scale, having MR as PM is better than RW

27Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:12 am

worthiness

Anything might happen before the last day of nomination date. Media reports confusing events in every hour.

As an independent viewer, victory of MR team ( If he contests ) faces low chance. It does not mean RW team is given major win over opposition that sets up the necessity of another coalition.

28Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 am

Ernie Tissera

As stockback said UNP will win this election without any problem. Dont forget the north & east. Muslim congress is a partner of UNP. Only problem is Galle, Matara, Kurunegala & Ratnapura. Mr cannot go forward with Thieves, Rapists, Drug Dealers, Race by race owners, etc. Also at the correct time if, i repeat, if MR gets a mejority by hook or crook, ALL OTHERS WILL GET TOGETHER (Heal Urumaya + JVP + SF + TULF + SLMC). Also dont forget that Rajitha, Arjuna, Hirunika will also go against MR and they have a good vote base. The major advantage for MR is money. Even China is backing heavily for MR in all means including money.

29Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:25 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

MR Laksha 58 gatte kada haul natuve My3 62 gatte kada haul ekka oya 62 laksha 5 k kadenava sure 

Defa MR will win this time

30Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:27 am

nis2010

no one can't get majority in the parliament. everyone needs tamil and muslim votes. actually MR no need this election. tht pacha wimale and others need to enter parliament , because except parliament they don't haave any qualifications for even a security job. poor MR

31Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 am

nis2010

NZ BOY wrote:MR Laksha 58 gatte kada haul natuve My3 62 gatte kada haul ekka oya 62 laksha 5 k kadenava sure 

MR has possibility to win the game. but it's very close game. without tamil and muslim votes no one get majority in the parliament. If MR gets more divisons than UNP then muslim congress will support MR.

but I wish that MR must  loss this election., because we don't want kings, queens and princes  and we don't want to be slaves.

32Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:20 am

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:Goiya - MS

GoViya =   MS   Very Happy

Even  Goiya   farao   or Toiya   afro   wins  CSE  market will  Doiya    Sleep  ne  Question

33Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:30 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Different views. But I think it is not correct to say MR win because it is between UPFA and UNP this time. If MR contest separately then it will be MR, SLFP & UNP in which case we can talk about MR win or otherwise . As per my analysis below will be the likely scenario if it is between UPFA and UNP for the 22 districts.

Vanni & Jaffna - TNA
Bati, Trinco & Ampara - UNP (because of muslim parties with UNP)
Colombo, Puttlam, Kandy - UNP (with minority support)
N'Eliya, Badulla - UNP (with Digambaram support)
Kurunegala,Galle,Matara,Kegalle,Kalutara,Ratnapura,Moneragala,Anuradhapura,Polonnaruwa,Matale - UPFA (but with less majority compared to 2010)
Gampaha,Hambanthota - Tight contest is expected

Also I can expect a large amount of floating votes will go towards JVP this time who casted their votes during the last Presidential election to MR as well as MS

So in the final analysis in case UPFA wins majority seats as a single party they wont be able to clock 113 seats to form a government.

then question will be who will be going to form the government and who will be the PM. The MP group supports MR will push MR for that on the other hand MS group will push for another one. So at this point the parliament will have six groups MR group, MS group, UNP, JVP, TNA and the other minorities. So at this point UNP will be the bigger group and if MS wishes to cut the wings of MR he will surely appoint RW to the PM post getting the MS group as well as other minority groups into a national government. JVP will act the role of 'pariwasa' again. Then the opposition leader has to be appointed either from MR group or TNA and most probable it will be MR.

So I sense even if UPFA emerge as leading group in this election still the chances for MR to become the next PM is very low and RW to become the PM again is very high.

No hard rules guys this is my view.

34Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 pm

stockback

NZ BOY wrote:MR Laksha 58 gatte kada haul natuve My3 62 gatte kada haul ekka oya 62 laksha 5 k kadenava sure 

MR 2010 Janapathi chande ganne Laksa 60

MR party eka Parliament chande 2010-- Ganne aks 48

me wele laksa wissaka withara chanda watimak wenne naha MR ta

ganne laksa 35-38 wthara

UNP + SLMC - 52 Laks
JVAP -- 8 Laks
TNA -- 4.5 Laks

balamu  wena deya

35Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 pm

stockback

EquityChamp wrote:Different views. But I think it is not correct to say MR win because it is between UPFA and UNP this time. If MR contest separately then it will be MR, SLFP & UNP in which case we can talk about MR win or otherwise . As per my analysis below will be the likely scenario if it is between UPFA and UNP for the 22 districts.

Vanni & Jaffna - TNA
Kurunegala,Galle,Matara,Kegalle,Kalutara,Ratnapura,Moneragala,Anuradhapura,Polonnaruwa,Matale - UPFA (but with less majority compared to 2010)

Also I can expect a large amount of floating votes will go towards JVP this time who casted their votes during the last Presidential election to MR as well as MS

So in the final analysis in case UPFA wins majority seats as a single party they wont be able to clock 113 seats to form a government.

then question will be who will be going to form the government and who will be the PM. The MP group supports MR will push MR for that on the other hand MS group will push for another one. So at this point the parliament will have six groups MR group, MS group, UNP, JVP, TNA and the other minorities. So at this point UNP will be the bigger group and if MS wishes to cut the wings of MR he will surely appoint RW to the PM post getting the MS group as well as other minority groups into a national government. JVP will act the role of 'pariwasa' again. Then the opposition leader has to be appointed either from MR group or TNA and most probable it will be MR.

So I sense even if UPFA emerge as leading group in this election still the chances for MR to become the next PM is very low and RW to become the PM again is very high.

UNP ekata

Matale, Kegall, dinanawa

Gampaha and Hambnthotath dinima wadi sambawithawak thiyenawa

me districts 4 dinnoth. districts 14 dinanawa, mahinda dinanne  districts 8

anduwa hadanne

UNP + SLMC +TNA

JVP eka gannawa asana 15-17 athara

36Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030

stockback wrote:

ganne laksa 35-38 wthara

UNP + SLMC - 52 Laks
JVAP -- 8 Laks
TNA -- 4.5 Laks

balamu  wena deya
Very Happy this result most probably will be there after the election lets see. what is JVAP? I THINK JVP Very Happy

37Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:54 pm

stockback

GameUP1030 wrote:
stockback wrote:

ganne laksa 35-38 wthara

UNP + SLMC - 52 Laks
JVAP -- 8 Laks
TNA -- 4.5 Laks

balamu  wena deya
Very Happy this result most probably will be there after the election lets see. what is JVAP? I THINK JVP Very Happy

typo

sorry. JVP

38Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan

The two main parties are playing their own game for their benefit.. We as citizens have been betrayed once again

39Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:19 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030

Dhehan wrote:The two main parties are playing their own game for their benefit.. We as citizens have been betrayed once again
don't you think we should strengthen third force in the politics, may be JVP Smile

40Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:39 pm

easthetic

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

EquityChamp wrote:Different views. But I think it is not correct to say MR win because it is between UPFA and UNP this time. If MR contest separately then it will be MR, SLFP & UNP in which case we can talk about MR win or otherwise . As per my analysis below will be the likely scenario if it is between UPFA and UNP for the 22 districts.

Vanni & Jaffna - TNA

Good one.

41Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Teller

Teller

Equitychamp, really you are one of the best analysers. Totally agree with your logic. Even stockbacks also excellent view.

42Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

akashameer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Arjuna, Champika, MKDS, Hirunika, Rajitha and many other to form a front and contest under UNP Ticket
now all the bhaiyos
its time for MR to be humiliated to the level of ">>>>>>""

43Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:54 pm

sureshot

sureshot

EQUITYCAMP...

Note : Tondaa will play a bigger roll than Digga this time.

according to me UNP will jointly form the govmt this time .

Geetha,babba also nominated this time loo  ....what a yahapalanaya .....

" Gonnung ta nomination dunnen harrak ...."

44Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 pm

stockback

akashameer wrote:Arjuna, Champika, MKDS, Hirunika, Rajitha and many other to form a front and contest under UNP Ticket
now all the bhaiyos
its time for MR to be humiliated to the level of ">>>>>>""

Yahaplanayak Sanda ekunu prisata amatharawa wadi pirisak ekwa hamarai me wana wita

Sarath fonseka - Kurunagala

Baiyo datha kata madan inna athi andukarnna

MR laksa 35 gaththoth mama me forum eke Comments karanne naha aye.

apita paksheta wada rata lokui

45Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 am

Teller

Teller

Mahinda finish Now, Genaral is coming under UNP From kurunegagala district. No more hope at all now. Genaral fonseka may obtain more votes as more soldiers will caste their votes . Poor MR.

46Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:26 am

stockback

more than 25 SLFP members are contesting under UNP

47Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:34 am

skyfall

MR nikan kicha wenawooo

48Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:05 am

akashameer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Nz boy pissek waage katha karanna epa halo, haul chande gathe
Mr modaya used state media and public resources like his fathers money to get loosing 52lak,
Cant u remember how itn news changed when mr was defeated, cant u remember how sltb was used and how many ur mr ministers killed to get that 58lak, using all he still lost, because truth will win somehow,
ochara karapu mr jan 8 gedara giya eka
Aapahu oya pissek venna thamai hadanne
When wahallu fools like you people are ther, thieves like mr are god for them

49Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:15 am

samaritan

In politics there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies.  

You may see a cobra making love to a mongoose in a park bench and a dog & cat are playmates!

If a situation arises where the ethnic minority parties support is required to form a government, then they resort to bargaining placing their demands. This is on an assumption that JHU & JVP will stand with the UNP.  For example, for TNA more powers and privileges given to the governance of their regions will take priority over good governance at the centre. Some from other parties may succumb to key ministry portfolios as like in the past. Then what decides is who is offering a better deal. Whether it comes from an angel or demon is not the issue at all.

So, in my view its foolish to align SLMC, TNA & Diga's party with UNP. It is too premature.

Then, there is the bidding game, like the IPL. Majority may not succumb, but one cannot rule out a few with new players in the scene. Here where humans imitate frogs.

After all politics is the art of the possible, ONE CAN EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

50Can MR Win? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can MR Win? Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 pm

stockboy

MRwill win

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum