FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by God Father Today at 5:37 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Today at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Today at 5:12 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by Biggy Today at 5:11 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Today at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)

+73
bkasun
Baba2020
jaya
Basu
K.R
Hairoos
Zahara khan
Wickyz
Bakkabwoi
Galeon
judecroos
shakthi1974
M S L DIAS
subash81
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Promoney
Bish2020
DKbogols
shan31
LHW
chathura123
Srilankan Psyco
Ekanayake90
grape101
Randikaayesh123
ThilinaM
samaritan
player
Miss-Sangeetha
Winner123
KOLAA
Bakka1988
Teller
Chanaka303
Uaecoindubai
sajcolombo
cseguide
nimantha80
jayathu
kassachandi
Harry82
kassachandimal
nis2010
DANIDU
real threat
capitallinkceylon
gayanath1983
C S E 2015
karuna
EquityChamp
sisira.wijeweera
roshana7549
Aubrey Perera
bandara 123
Yahapalanaya
maalinda
wisdom79
Quibit
BvsB
Slstock
Dhehan
Siva08
chutiputha
RPPA
schemer
Invest_Wisely
SHARK aka TAH
windi5
Jiggysaurus
Top Trader
kkronline
NilangaG
skyfall
77 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm

chutiputha

Manager - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:
Siva08 wrote:how much it will appreciate and do u think it may fall from this level before crossing 100 id there is a correction.

RPPA Pls advise

Technically it should go to alt least 125/-. But the problem is now it is 95/- (in one day 10/- gain) & this is a illiquid stock.

So wait. Allways get in low to minimise the risk. 

If it starts moving again tomorrow try a day trade but you have to sell tomorrow or next day morning @ a gain or loss.

RPPA ,But this is good for hold for long run . am i correct? Very Happy

52CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:37 pm

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Long run good. As i see now currently there are very limited long run investors here. So i am advising based on that in mind.

When i ask from most, They say they want to trade. So all are risk takers. Very Happy

If i ask them to buy at higher prices & the prices fall after that. Then my reputation will go for a six.Shocked

Then i may become a enemy to them where people can thing i am asking them to buy @ higher prices for me to sell. 

53CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 pm

schemer

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yes, it is not advisable to buy share  expecting huge gain in a day or two.
buy and give some time to  adjust/appreciate the price.

three months, six months etc

54CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:50 pm

chutiputha

There r three main golden rules

1> වැඩි තන්නහව දුකට හේතු වේ
2> Profit is a result of Risk Analysis
3> තියෙන සේසතම එකකට දාන්නෙපා

55CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Dhehan

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Does this announcement have an impact on this share?

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/9711416381401_665.pdf

56CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

CIND was one of the most boring shares at CSE during a bear period. But today all of you are happy investors. If you are buying this for long term investment be aware. This is a share which had given me one of the worst opportunity costs in the past. So my cost can be your future gain ;-) . However it is also crash proof . You will not probably loose 50% value unless a major crisis happens. But  share will prosper.

Products :
CIND is the manufacturer of National PVC products. A name everyone knows. They also market electrical products namely Krypton. 

Expansions and balance sheets: 

They went for expansion last year. A big warehouse was built with their retained money and loans. They did not go for right issues. A positive in my book. Actually this is one of the matured and established companies at CSE which maintains one of the strongest balance sheets. Debt is minimal. Have over Rs 60 per share on retained earnings. I believe they have another stage of development coming in their expansion plan. But I believe they will not tax the share holders and will do it from internal money and loans. 

CIND did rather badly last year as they were into building a new facility and then they got caught in demand issues due to prevailing market situation. Yet they maintained Rs 7 eps and paid Rs 3 dividend. 

Fundamentals : 

NAV is over Rs 105
6 month eps over Rs 5
Sept quarter nearly Rs 4 ( more than I expected) 
As mentioned before they have a fantastic balance sheet

Future prospects : 

Yes they have lot of competition. But with construction boom, a good name, capacity to update technology , and low interest regime things are expected to get better. I believe their lagging previous order books may now have started to recover a bit with government contacts ( to be verified) 

Dividend : 
They will pay more than Rs 3 dividend for 2015 . 

For medium and long term investor :

The share price shot up to Rs 95+ from Rs 80s in one day. Now a correction is happening. Around Rs 80s is a good price for share that is trading below NAv of Rs 105. If you want to buy ( after study and not because of this post) , monitor and wait for the right price to buy ( don't make the mistake I did some time ago) . 

Things change a lot for CIND this week. This was a boring share as mentioned before. This week nearly 450000 share traded. A big amount for CIND by any standard considering 4 year history. I hinted this before all this drama happened . I did not have inside info . I felt a vibe and something would happen. Then they reported better earnings also. 

The Sierra cable stake of 15.9% was sold at Rs 80. Dinal W bought 13% of it. He surely must have done some study. Remember this is the same person who bought SFL at around rs 75-80 and sold for 150-200% more. 

Remember what happened to illiquid REG some years ago. IF( I repeat IF) the right conditions, earnings and push comes this can be another REG. But if it doesn't you will earn over Rs 3 dividend and the share still trades below NAV. 

I think I gave lot of info now. Don't not jump in before study and noting positives and negatives I said. 

This is an analysis not a recommendation.

57CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 pm

BvsB

BvsB

OMG...

This is simply copy & paste from other forum.... Mad

58CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

BvsB wrote:OMG...

This is simply copy & paste from other forum.... Mad

Except that in this case the real or the imitated poster is available for comment. Forums intention is to provide news worthy information and analysis for the benefit of the members irrespective of its source.

59CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Within two or 3 days CIND will touch 125, remember, only one million shares in the market and today traded over 400000 shares, that means it will pass 120 tomorrow.

CIND WILL TOUCH 150 WITHIN A FEW DAYS.....!

This is not a promotion, I suggest and you decide......!

Buy and enjoy...................!

HAPPY TRADING AND GOOD EARNIG!

60CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:03 am

maalinda

Trading under Net Asset Value and PER is around 8 - 9.

Good dividend payout.
Large quantities traded and slowly moving up.

61CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

CIND is valuable stock.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

62CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

CFIN will move up more and it is 277 and CIND WILL PASS 150 EASILY. 

WAIT AND SEE IT WILL TAKE TIME!

63CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:30 am

bandara 123

CIND is ready to go up. What a valuable share this is. Has the backing of CFIN the giant in financial industry.

64CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now it is moving! I told you to buy at 110 and now 15, what will be tomorrow!

May be 120, so be patient!

65CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Aubrey Perera

Smile GL

66CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

CIND provide another excellent result.

NAV                                  118
EPS(Anualised)                   19.6

Current price 102

This is another undervalued share.

Wink Wink Wink

67CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am

roshana7549

CIND seems to be a good growth stock.....

2015 1st Quarter EPS is Rs 3.48

2015 2nd Quarter EPS is Rs 6.41

Significant growth in Revenue and relatively low increase in Expences thus growth in Net earnings....
This can go pass Rs 120 mark given the Earning growth and NAV of Rs 118...

68CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:38 am

sisira.wijeweera

roshana7549 wrote:CIND seems to be a good growth stock.....

Significant growth in Revenue and relatively low increase in Expences thus growth in Net earnings....
Yes sure it will up

69CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty CIND Q2 PT up 60% & PE less than 6 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:46 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Good to get in now. Basketball

70CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:51 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

BE CAREFUL PUMP AND DUMP, BUY SFL INSTEAD OF HELPING TO GAMBLERS!
SOME ONE HAS STOLEN MY NAME AND SENDING BAD NEWS,

SOME HAS HACKED MY NAME!
CIND, BE CAREFUL!

71CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

SOME ONE HAS HACKED MY NAME HERE, I AM NOT IN CIND, IT IS ONLY PUMP AND DUMP, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH IT!

BUY SFL AT LOW PRICE THAN SUFFERING WITH CIND.

72CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:00 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

@ 115/- a sell-off or what? Question What a Face

73CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 am

karuna

wisdom79 wrote:SOME ONE HAS HACKED MY NAME HERE, I AM NOT IN CIND, IT IS ONLY PUMP AND DUMP, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH IT!

No no it will move up

74CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 am

karuna

sisira.wijeweera wrote:
roshana7549 wrote:CIND seems to be a good growth stock.....

Yes sure it will up
Yes I am sure

75CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:03 am

karuna

Yes don't miss it

76CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 am

C S E 2015

wisdom79 wrote:SOME ONE HAS HACKED MY NAME HERE, I AM NOT IN CIND, IT IS ONLY PUMP AND DUMP, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH IT!

NOW WHO ARE THE HACKERS HERE.............\ Question Question Question Question

ADMINISTRATOR Shocked Shocked Shocked THIS IS A BIG ISSUE FOR THIS FORUM....

77CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

I AM NOT IN CIND, DUMP,DUMP, BE CAREFUL

78CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

115 n game over wage...thakkadiyonge thawath kapati wadak..ahuwennepa

79CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:12 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

kohomada 115 hira una hati.. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

80CIND - CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 am

karuna

C S E 2015 wrote:

NOW WHO ARE THE HACKERS HERE.............\ Question Question Question Question

ADMINISTRATOR Shocked Shocked Shocked  THIS IS A BIG ISSUE FOR THIS FORUM....
Mr. Cse 115  It's not very important so go and find your work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum