FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)

+160
Cricketman
trader7
Gallardo
Hanoifortune
kadik
dilandv
roshana7549
cse.newbie
pure equity
Novice Learner
prasa2004
hanuma
mahasona
kapifm
nigma
TARGET
WLM
troy
sheildskye
ONTHEMONEY
Miss-Sangeetha
ssuni
kcrRanz
umaboobucker
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Suranga malli
Harry82
EquityChamp
SupunD
pfxavier
cseguide
Brinthan
Jaya sri
Learner19
jaya
newer1
hiransilva23
anges
charith666lk
nimantha80
hotstock
A+
wisdom78
Bull Master
Madushan1027
prabath
Ryan Hudson
kuma524
sameboy
tharindufit
real threat
kassachandimal
soileconomy
Pac-man
Dinesh Madushanka
crnsuranjith
gayanath1983
manager
C S E 2015
Madu@1
BvsB
ChateauC
fulltilt
karuna
suku502
bullseye
marusira
Shammi Dharshana
Insight
stocker
sureshot
fireshelter
EPS
gayanath
ssanjeewa20
kashyapa89
DANIDU
Ok One
Teller
shadow walker
rizan666
AUS79
chamil1
kumarweerarathne
worthiness
dmjesua
nis2010
Kiruba8
VALUEPICK
Shashini Akasha
SUSPENS
bandara 123
stockback
piras
Yahapalanaya
kassachandi
peacockman
SLBOY
NZ BOY
udeash
Chinwi
Nick79
watcher
gajaman pro
insidertrader
JennyFunny
MarketResearch
sapumal
kaka
NightStalker
rukaa
Soundchips
ABEST
MJ
invest-abc
ashlee
chandimal
factFINDER
dilantha
marketsee
manula
Pichchiya
wiser
RockStock
gamester
cse.mkt
UKboy
aship
pushpakumara
ha_na
tkc
MoneyMaker
kuk83
wikum100
Fresher
Gaja
innam
Rajitha
Vinu
mark
Monster
yash
smallville
gann
chamith
Light of Hope
ipoguru
ruwa925
Slstock
godswen
tubal
salt
$$$
upuldi
xmart
milanka
mono
ashoka1966
econ
Niggard
164 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

kuk83

Manager - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:So Rajitha, you are assuming that the company will be going into reverse gear considering its growth

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rajitha

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

lol about - 9 rep for stating truth and correct facts!

Well no wonder market is like this with this many idiots around who just want to hear what they want! You get + rep for making false calculations and person who correct it and state facts get huge - rep! Also for all other topcis I posted in first page! Well maybe its time it this forum also like investnow.lk from last few topics I saw !
Maybe its better to stick to facebook than an anonymous place run by idiots patting their own egos!

Anyway Go ahead with your great stocks and lets c what happens ! I'm 2 fed up trying to post sense and make this a better place!

MoneyMaker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rajitha wrote:lol about - 9 rep for stating truth and correct facts!

Well no wonder market is like this with this many idiots around who just want to hear what they want! You get + rep for making false calculations and person who correct it and state facts get huge - rep! Also for all other topcis I posted in first page! Well maybe its time it this forum also like investnow.lk from last few topics I saw !
Maybe its better to stick to facebook than an anonymous place run by idiots patting their own egos!

Anyway Go ahead with your great stocks and lets c what happens ! I'm 2 fed up trying to post sense and make this a better place!

Lets wait and see if you are right time will tell.

+rep from me for your personality + view point

salt

Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am not going to judge somebody here who says I am the man, others are idiots!

Whats innam was talking about Forward PER which always is correct as investments focus on future cashflows/ or earnings. The cashflow or eanings in the past belongs to the investors who were there at that time. Those who know little bit of valuation , knows this factor well.

So, I agree with innam. He has tried to estimates future earnings based on latest quarterly estimate. Instead somebody could have used growth rate for annaul earnings

He may be wrong in his estimate, thats a different issue. Nobody can be right in valuation. Only one can be better than any other in estimates.

innam

sigh, you can take a horse (or a donkey) to water but you can't make it drink.

a blind statement was made that a share "will hit 150 in a few days", no facts were given just a vague statement.

any one able to read a post slowly and clearly will see that my reply to the blind statement actually shows the fact that GRAN is "relatively" the most expensive counter in the poultry sector.

i've also said
-but for the moment let's keep it simple
-that Dec is good for chicken consumption so it may not be prudent to annualize December earnings (refer @salt's post about estimates)

like i said you can take a horse (or a donkey) to water but you can't make it drink.

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Rajitha,

To start off I am giving you a + Rep for you direct opinion but note my difference in opinion and my other suggestion below ...

I have taken note of your comment and it has some validity to a certain level.

On GRAN :

I am not trying to influence people to buy or at the same time demote GRAN . I am stating some facts which was not mentioned. But yes I also hold some GRAN).

When some one consider a share there maybe many sides they look at. for example

a) from a short term trader pespective based on market conditions
b) a long term investor perspective after study of future growth and market
c) from techinical point of view ..
d) Yes some might blindly follow

As Innam and your self pointed your the Financials I will not further elaborate on GRAN fundamentals .
Forum members can decide whether its is over valued or under valued. I also do not know whether this share will go further down.

However note the below facts in addition to fundamentals you mentioned..

* GRAN once traded at Rs 260 ( manipulated or not is a different story) before this huge retraction ;-)
* There were two crossing
a) 1 at around Rs 250 by perpetual if I recall right
b) another around Rs 205 by Laugf
When these people shed out large money they too must have done some research without blidly following. Also they will
not be willing to loose money in medium to long term ( wink wink)

* GRAN financial position is getting stronger.
* In the annual report please read page 3-4 by the Chariman. There are reasons for people to think this to be a potential medium to long term company. http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/671_1301398524.pdf
* GRAN is in the recovery phase after bad period ( of course as with any other company there are risk involved with GRAN too I agree. ) So for some investor this will be future growth share.

* Asha Phillips made a research Report on GRAN where they recommend GRAN as a buy
http://research.srilankaequity.com/t25-ceylon-grain-elevotors-plc-gran

People may have opinion different from yours. When there are far worse shares trading at abnormal PE and prices GRAN is not the worst. Just look at Hotel sector itself with is trading mostly at absured PEs. Why? There is a reason for it.

Remember the call you made on LDEV yesterday. To which I contributed. ( http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2846-ldev-prospect) . Even you would agree that LDEV is a not a fundamental but you had your own reasons to justify what you said.

Likewise there are GRAN believers.

Do not take what I am about to say personally. Take this as an advise from a friend. I have been following your post and observing you comment style.

First of all I admire your straight forwardness in stating you opinion. But there is a way to do it. You have a right to state your opinion but others also have the same right. At the same time we all should respect each other opinion without been nasty, as each side of opinion might have something you did not see before. If you do not like an opinion you should say in a decent way why you oppose without getting personal with words.

We cannot force people to buy or not to buy a share though our opinion might be different. It is their money and it is their call. This is a public forum. Facebook might be a little different but then again what I said above still hold.

Again I admire what you said. But kindly adjust how you reply and your choice of words so it does not attack people if their opinion is different to your. Then these - reps might go away. Statement such as "Well no wonder market is like this with this many idiots around who just want to hear what they want!" might have some truth but is not the polite way to say it or convince someone.

I hope you understand what I am saying and take it correctly.

Last edited by slstock on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Slstock

Slstock

Vinu wrote:Following experts comments I bought at 170 for cedits.Hpoe it will go up

Vinu, honestly I don't think there is such a thing as an expert comment in the share market to straightway rise in price. ( unless leaked information before a share rise.) All share have upward and downward movements. Do some research on this and see if this is a worth counter. If so hold. Else you know what to do.

Just so that you know there was also a research report done by Asha Phillips recommednign GRAN as a buy

Last edited by slstock on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

If earnings were analysed to convert those to PE BFL is the no.1, then TAFL and GRAN.. And at a certain discount to sector, GRAN valuations may come closer to current trading price..

But looking forward from December qtr, we see a huge revenue increase just for Tourist season and world cup time.. A lot of slaughtering might've gone in the back for facilitating the chic consumption..

So I cant actually buy the facts if some1 says GRAN would fall to 150 or below that becuz there's visible qtr to qtr growth in all poultry sector..

Further more; technically the counter is heavily oversold now..
CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Gran_s10

This can go back to 160s before a run but 150 is....

tkc

tkc

K!! now i am ready again to buy GRAN more with buying power......I can hold GRAN for many years.....So no need to fear about those 150 prices........ Smile

ha_na

GRAN was nearly killed today by 200K sell order. It's a massive order for a open market. even though massive amount not attacked the lower prices but recovered to 170. But close of 162.4 is discouraging. If it lost the ground next support around 144. I'll blame it to the 200K sell order.

Gaja

while well come the different point view of the members as another member mention it will be nice if we ignore some words

milanka

milanka

Rajitha : - I am giving you a + Rep for you direct opinion although mine differs to yours. Do continue with this forum to make this a better place.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

pushpakumara

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

milanka wrote:Rajitha : - I am giving you a + Rep for you direct opinion although mine differs to yours. Do continue with this forum to make this a better place.

The TAF and GE are like husband and wife. There is always relations between price movements of these shares. AGMs too are held on the same day and one will start soon after the other one is held.

Is that because they are into same sector or any other reason??

64CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty GRAN labai...... Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

aship

aship
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

GRAN is the holding co of TAFL

pushpakumara

aship wrote:GRAN is the holding co of TAFL

Ah ok, great, tks a lot Aship.

66CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha,

Appreciated your courage to explain the advantages & disadvantages of a share from a different point of view & I salute you for that. We also had same sort of arguments especially about SIRA few weeks ago.
But you cannot criticise others saying that they all are "idiots" This is not the 1st time I saw you mentioned idiots.
Cheer up buddy don't think that everybody loves plantations Smile

67CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 am

Monster

Monster

UKboy wrote:

Rajitha,

Appreciated your courage to explain the advantages & disadvantages of a share from a different point of view & I salute you for that. We also had same sort of arguments especially about SIRA few weeks ago.
But you cannot criticise others saying that they all are "idiots" This is not the 1st time I saw you mentioned idiots.
Cheer up buddy don't think that everybody loves plantations Smile
According to Rajitha, SIRA is quite good though it's trading over PE ratio 20. But GRAN is overvalued. I don't understand.

I agree, GRAN is fairly valued. But look at the growth.

68CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 am

UKboy

UKboy

Dear Monster,
Yes that (SIRA) time he was on the positive side.Not like this time.
Anyway both are his personnal views. But I dont think is it necessary to say all people are idiots apart from him. thats all I wanna say. Smile

I believe GRAN is good counter to buy at current prices (160-170). But GRAN will take sometimes before it goes to the next level & Q4 results will be pretty impressive. GRAN price appreciated exactly like a broiler chicken.
From Rs30 to Rs 250 in less than 6 months. A broiler chicken also can be an adult in less than 6 months( within few months).

Not like SIRA this time I can see the potential with a company. But it badly needs the stability around Rs155-175.

Slstock

Slstock

UKboy wrote:Dear Monster,
Yes that (SIRA) time he was on the positive side.Not like this time.
Anyway both are his personnal views. But I dont think is it necessary to say all people are idiots apart from him. thats all I wanna say. Smile

I believe GRAN is good counter to buy at current prices (160-170). But GRAN will take sometimes before it goes to the next level & Q4 results will be pretty impressive. GRAN price appreciated exactly like a broiler chicken.
From Rs30 to Rs 250 in less than 6 months. A broiler chicken also can be an adult in less than 6 months( within few months).

Not like SIRA this time I can see the potential with a company. But it badly needs the stability around Rs155-175.

Yes, some of us sees potential in this company with long term growth. As explained in my previous post there were 2 huge crossings also which should have had a plan when they bought at much higher than the current market ( Rs 250 and 205)

It should be interesting note that GRAN involve in more than Broiler farms. Their core business is Feed Milling and Broiler Operations. TAFL contributes to their bottom line further by Poultry Breeder & Farming. If ones expect a growth in the poultry sector , one can see why GRAN can become attractive to some in the longer run.

Ceylon Grain Elevators PLC (GRAN) is a Sri Lanka-based company, is engaged in
the business of feed milling, broiler farming, poultry processing and distribution,
poultry breeder farming operations, manufacture and sale of aquatic feed, buying
and selling of poultry equipment and provision of silo and warehouse facilities and
transshipment. GRAN manufactures and distributes a range of feeds under the
PRIMA and FARMERS CHOICE brands. The Company operates poultry and
hatchery breeder farms, commercial poultry and livestock farms. Its subsidiaries
include Three Acre Farms PLC, Ceylon Livestock & Agro business Services (Pvt)
Limited, Ceylon Warehouse Complex (Pvt) Limited, Ceylon Aquatech (Pvt)
Limited and Prima Management Services (Pvt) Ltd.

Profile extract from broker report.

Last edited by slstock on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Monster

Monster

slstock wrote:

Yes, some of us sees potential in this company with long term growth. As explained in my previous post there were 2 huge crossings also which should have had a plan when they bought at much higher than the current market ( Rs 250 and 204)
I don't think these two companies invested blindly.
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/11/chicks-bullish-perpetual-capital-buys-10-stake-in-grain-elevators/

http://www.ft.lk/2011/03/04/laugfs-lights-up-bourse/

econ

econ
Global Moderator

POULTRY sector is very attractive at medium to long term.
GRAN,BFL,TAFL all has lot of growth potential in next few quarters specially TAFL and GRAN as BFL already showed remarkble growth last year.

econ

econ
Global Moderator

Monster wrote:
slstock wrote:

Yes, some of us sees potential in this company with long term growth. As explained in my previous post there were 2 huge crossings also which should have had a plan when they bought at much higher than the current market ( Rs 250 and 204)
I don't think these two companies invested blindly.
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/11/chicks-bullish-perpetual-capital-buys-10-stake-in-grain-elevators/

http://www.ft.lk/2011/03/04/laugfs-lights-up-bourse/

yes those are the investors who invest heavily in cse. so I do not think they invest blindly if they do not think growth prospectus of GRAN.

cse.mkt

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I m little bit confused with GRAN & TAFL..... when some kunu stocks trading @ higher prices y these stocks r nt moving ? Evil or Very Mad

74CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty GRAN Labai Labai Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 am

gamester

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

We dont hurry. wait, GRAN ,TAFL,BFL are gems,but we should wait.they fly as rockets

RockStock

In sri lanka we expect our GDP to grow at a higher rate, so does the income of people.When the per capita income rises people tend to shift their dietary pattern from Carbohydrate rich diet(Poor man's diet) to Protein rich diet(Rich man's diet). The protein rich sources are mainly meat products,eggs and fish. At present in Sri lanka 1 kg of good quality Fish is around 800-900 or even higher, while 1 kg of chicken is around 50% of that or even cheaper and eggs also a very rich protein source available at low price.On the other hand, unlike in western countries Beef and Pork are not popular in Sri Lanka because of religious,moral beliefs(all animals are animals though).This is the Macro picture of the demand for chicken and egg in future.

All three poultry companies have showed impressive quater on quater growth since last couple of years despite season or off season, and the future is even brighter, and much brighter than ever volatile Plantation stocks,

Regarding idiots story," The greatest idiot will think he's the master and all others are idiots" (No personel offence to any one)

76CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am

upuldi

upuldi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

i dont think any poultry firm will be able to results earnings greater than their last quarter. Anualizing p/e based on the last quarter is not good. As per my little understanding p/e is not da only valuation tool. On the other hand high p/e s MAY reflect the future growth potentials , 'investor confidence' or the quality of the shares. My view is that the BFL should always have a discounted p/e than GRAN due to illiquidity. If GRAN is overvalued at this level big players will not enter da game at 200, 250 levels anyway. Very Happy

77CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:39 am

wiser

wiser

GRAN,BFL & TAFL are more atractive to me. Onething I can say, If you put money for one of those stocks today. You can gain a big profit margin on next December. You can book mark my Post reply and can happy viewing it on next X'mas. santa

Disclouser - I have invested on BFL & GRAN

78CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

salt wrote:
innam wrote:
Rajitha wrote:IT will be even more on SALE when it hit Rs 150 in few days! will be on MEGA sale I would say after next quarterly results!
I know many here are married to the poultry industry and don't want to hear this but please wake up and do a fair calculation of this stocks PE, PEG ratios and also compare with stocks on same sector!

Given that i'm not married to the chicken sector here is a PE comp based on December quarter earnings. Keep in mind that Dec is good for chicken consumption so it may not be prudent to annualize December earnings but for the moment let's keep it simple.

........................ TAFL BFL GRAN
Price.................. 162 469 162
Dec. EPS ............ 5.29 10.24 3.42
Annualized EPS.... 21.16 40.96 13.68
P/E.................... 7.66 11.45 11.84

Agree with innam,

Yes, we are not married with any of the investments , they are alwys for sale if comes at right price.

This sector with good potential for growth , offers attractive valuations.

agree,but don't worry if this go further down,because you have fundamentally good share,remember there is many people who bought this over 250......
so considering future developments and changes in external factors,this is good........
*i may be wrong......

79CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Fri May 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Pichchiya

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Going down day by day

ipoguru

Pichchiya wrote:Going down day by day

I sold this at 150 level .... :lol:

Waiting to collect at the bottom... When will be the bottom??
I do not understand the theory of holding on to share when it is going down and down ....
You can always collect at low levels..... Isn't it...

But it will be a disaster when everybody starts selling isn't it .........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum