FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

try to understand

+11
real threat
sisira.wijeweera
SLBOY
wisdom78
Teller
Ok One
tharindufit
Pac-man
Ryan Hudson
Chinwi
karuna
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:Jkh going to say little bit run . So don't think it's a real run coz dev near after the dev it will drop may be 6/7 rupee
Think if you brought mariyawa period u will seriously trouble . U know me jkh when its 187/190 level with dev 4.0 I guarantee it will drop don't panic to buy .
this week u will see casket of jkh. its bring with large crowds 

try to understand  - Page 2 Tehran1-master675 try to understand  - Page 2 9k=try to understand  - Page 2 9k= 
u will see the darkness with your stocks

27try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:05 am

karuna

If I said something it's 97 % right

28try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:28 am

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:Jkh going to say little bit run . So don't think it's a real run coz dev near after the dev it will drop may be 6/7 rupee
Think if you brought mariyawa period u will seriously trouble . U know me jkh when its 187/190 level with dev 4.0 I guarantee it will drop don't panic to buy .

try to understand  - Page 2 Tehran1-master675 try to understand  - Page 2 9k=try to understand  - Page 2 9k= 
May be one of big man selling jkh.  I think no one can fight with his selling oders

29try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:25 pm

SLBOY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49038p25-goda-wuna-aiyata-yanda-puluwan#300949

On 19th of January 2016 he says JKH going to up and if he says 97 % correct and Today he saying JKH going to die and if he says it is 97 % right. lol!

30try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 pm

karuna

SLBOY wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49038p25-goda-wuna-aiyata-yanda-puluwan#300949

On 19th of January 2016 he says JKH going to up and if he says 97 % correct and Today he saying JKH going to die and if he says it is 97 % right. lol!
Go and meet your boctor I said jkh. 23 not jkh .N
As well I already said jkh.22.23 gambling

31try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 pm

sisira.wijeweera

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
SLBOY wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49038p25-goda-wuna-aiyata-yanda-puluwan#300949

this week akee JKH N UP UNOT karuna mokada kiyaneee
Shocked

32try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:29 pm

SLBOY

karuna wrote:

As per karuna on 19th January 2016 JKH.W23 will go up and JKH. N going to die.   lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

33try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:17 am

karuna

It's me karuna if I said something it's 97 % right 
The great knowledge behind everything

34try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:26 am

real threat

real threat
Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:It's me karuna if I said something it's 97 % right 
The great knowledge behind everything

JKH W23 ....??????

35try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:07 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:Think mariyawa mean too hard weather for seaman
If mariyawa coming like a tsunami then season didn't go to sea like that jkh they doing big  freak to they are investors now investors slowly understand
              So jkh mariyawa now active if you brought mariyawa period u can earn they do burn your money . Think if you are father don't panic to buy
Now everybody understanding what is the jkh 
I remember fast time when I say jkh more than 50 members said jkh is the teacher of shares market

36try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:56 pm

cseranga

cseranga

don't worry people jkh w23 will go up to 30/= again before May, so everyone can quit from jkh w23...

37try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 am

karuna

Ok One wrote:Thank karuna apiwa denuwath kalata.... I love you I love you I love you
Now people understanding what is the jkh one day will come They will think why investors didn't invest big quantity.  

They doing big freak to they are investors that's all

38try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Hanoifortune

Hanoifortune

Thank you Karuna.
Normally I do not go behind Models. Because there are plenty of other pretty girls around to chose.

39try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:47 pm

sisira.wijeweera

karuna wrote:
Ok One wrote:Thank karuna apiwa denuwath kalata.... I love you I love you I love you
Now people understanding what is the jkh one day will come They will think why investors didn't invest big quantity.  

They doing big freak to they are investors that's all
how about Jkh w  8 Level

40try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:

U understand

41try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:07 pm

karuna

next week sometime jkh move but i am not buyif u like it no worry may be 5/6 can up sometime 
Hum pyaar karne waale hai, koi gair nahin
Arre hum tum pe marne waale hai koi gair nahin, i think u understand properly cse did't dippend
with jkh

karuna wrote:

42try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:24 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:
 next week sometime jkh move but i am not buyif u like it no worry may be 5/6 can up sometime 
Hum pyaar karne waale hai, koi gair nahin
Arre hum tum pe marne waale hai koi gair nahin, i think u understand properly cse did't dippend
with jkh

karuna wrote:

Boora boora u c 150/156 I said properly its such a right time . That's why I said I would biggest experience man.  

43try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Thu May 26, 2016 7:16 pm

karuna

If mariyawa coming like a tsunami then season didn't go to sea like that jkh they doing big  freak to they are investors now investors slowly understand
              So jkh mariyawa now active if you brought mariyawa period u can earn they do burn your money . Think if you are father don't panic to buy
Long term investors will not trouble but new comers and short term people very panic now

44try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:47 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:

සිංහල සිංදු කියන 
නළලේ තිලක තියන කිරිල්ලී...
උඩින් හදවතක් අරගෙන 
ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී...

This is ture store 
It was may be 1989  at borrala police .
The lady was came from galla and boy came from jaffna.

Kathawa eadanna marrie kala gawal dakan ma viruthda wuna namuth sinhala kallai tamil kollai banda dannama work kara borrala police eaka

Namuth kolla puthukuduirrupu wala ltte officer kanak  seriously this is ture store 

උඩින් හදවතක් අරගෙන 
ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී..

This is very interesting song  and have a large story around the song.

Like that jkh 

ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී

How long I said.  Nothing to say anything

45try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:37 pm

wisdom78

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

May be one of big man selling jkh.  I think no one can fight with his selling oders

It's so right 190 to 135  amazingly still selling not over never easy to move 200 again

Maya warungan pawathagana eana god man its said 8 months ago

46try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:51 am

karuna

Do not wasting your time for Jkh . Try to buy dammika peraras share . He is good person . Personally I recommend his companys better than harry

47try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 am

Ryan Hudson

Has champion developed the second level to run his businesses pls explain how he has done that with examples

48try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:05 pm

karuna

karuna wrote:
Now everybody understanding what is the jkh 
I remember fast time when I say jkh more than 50 members said jkh is the teacher of shares market

if u like to invest others its better than jkh . because we have a good fundamental shares more than jkh.

49try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:58 pm

hiransilva23

Nice pic.miss sangeetha metanin oya kotanada inne??metana inna kauru unat awulak na

50try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:26 pm

stockback

tikak thalelu kena thamai sangitha.

passa ohma unata  
muhuna chaka blass  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

51try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:45 pm

hiransilva23

Hm eka nam atta wenna puluwan.habai passat ohoma ati kiyala hitanna amarui machan.babunge wage ati

52try to understand  - Page 2 Empty Re: try to understand Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:48 am

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

සිංහල සිංදු කියන 
නළලේ තිලක තියන කිරිල්ලී...
උඩින් හදවතක් අරගෙන 
ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී...

This is ture store 
It was may be 1989  at borrala police .
The lady was came from galla and boy came from jaffna.

Kathawa eadanna marrie kala gawal dakan ma viruthda wuna namuth sinhala kallai tamil kollai banda dannama work kara borrala police eaka

Namuth kolla puthukuduirrupu wala ltte officer kanak  seriously this is ture store 

උඩින් හදවතක් අරගෙන 
ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී..

This is very interesting song  and have a large story around the song.

Like that jkh 

ගිණිගත් තල් අරඹට ආවාදෝ ඉගිල්ලී

How long I said.  Nothing to say anything

Jkh can't move because billion investors selling continues it Will be ginigath thalaraba now nearly one year no way totally war selling .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum