FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF

+21
VALUEPICK
wisdom78
stockback
Yahapalanaya
skyfall
samaritan
Dharshi
BvsB
chamil1
vic19
Teller
nis2010
Joe007
Jana
EquityChamp
karuna
soileconomy
Nuwan Prasad
prabath
Pac-man
Quibit
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:05 am

Pac-man

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Baiyo hariyannae nae admins la hatiyata

Baiyo talk thama we have to listen, eya admin wunoth

Shares gana talk karana ekkenek daanna

I say Karuna

27Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 am

samaritan

Congratulations Chinwi. 

Hope the change will not be like the one that took place on 08th Jan.Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Icon_lol

28Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:03 pm

skyfall

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi is a good choice.
What would happen to GMnet then? Who destroyed the forum?

29Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 pm

EquityChamp

What's the disqualification of Valuepick? I am sure he has added good value to this forum. Is any one opposing my suggestion?

30Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Yahapalanaya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:What's the disqualification of Valuepick? I am sure he has added good value to this forum. Is any one opposing my suggestion?
He doesn't support Hora and his gang.So disqualified.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

31Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:33 pm

vic19

vic19

Value pick for me is just a go get her with every one. Has he ever recommended or not recommended any shares . No and never he is like SLMC party gets on with all and play a very safe game.

That us what I feel.

Done time you had to be straight and ruthless as far as the stock market is concern. There is no time for softies and soft approach.

I have my reservation for value pick

Thanks

32Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:37 pm

stockback

i am happy with "Valuepick"

Chinwi is doing politics here. if you put chinwi all UNP people going this forum. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

33Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 am

BvsB

BvsB

Even If I am a UNP supporter I would prefer to see Chinwi as the Admin.. Very Happy

Simply he is a true gentlemen..

34Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:16 pm

vic19

vic19

BvsB wrote:Even If I am a UNP supporter I would prefer to see Chinwi as the Admin.. Very Happy

Simply he is a true gentlemen..

I too think that chinvi has great characteristics to be a moderator . I say this from his articles and his counter articles for our views.i endorse @ BvsB views whole heartedly. cheers !!!.

I hope he will change the admin existing views specially our lovely QUIBIT Evil or Very Mad

35Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:42 pm

wisdom78

Manager - Equity Analytics

Dharshi wrote:Shall we put wisdom79 and wisdom78 as administrators..... Razz Razz Razz? May be after that they(Razz) will stop their fraud and illegal promotion activities......
Tsunami going to finish wait and see .wisdom said is said

36Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 am

Quibit

We need more nominations and if required we could have a poll. Smile

37Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Together with Valuepick I am proposing Shadowalker as well.

38Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

If I can remember Sstar offered me a position in the past. Thank you for that. I didn’t accept it due to my personal reason. I like to be an average member. I think we can see good names in the above lists. Admin should give some positions for them.

We can create few administrates. Please consider those who propose names as well.

Admin kindly consider some hidden gems in this forum as well. They are maintaining low profile but they are master of everything.

39Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:10 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Very Happy Very Happy

40Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan

Quibit wrote:We need more nominations and if required we could have a poll. Smile

Who is the present Admin? Question

41Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:30 pm

wisdom78

Quibit wrote:We need more nominations and if required we could have a poll. Smile
Stockback 
Teller
Karuna
Harry 82

42Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Thanks to those who  thought about me as a suitable person for moderating   ... also who expressed their genuine ideas against my suitability as a moderator with some reasoning .  

I think I do better  writing unusual, controversial and stimulating comments than moderating. By doing so you can help a forum to become more alive, gain popularity and attract people - pro or against-.

If I get a moderator post I  should change the way I present here.
Hence, I think becoming a moderator may do harm than good to the forum. In addition my routine work outside Colombo  would not permit me to do a good job here.  

Somehow, apart from selecting a person for moderating,  we can take many further steps to make this forum a valuable place again.
Mr. SLS and Mr.smallville placed this forum at top level few years ago and since then  no one in LK was able to do it at any place in www .    I should also mention investnow lk   Rehan , innam, stumpy , Mw and many other good contributors .

It is better if the owners who have the legal rights and domain control can put someone internally to   do day to day monitoring to block unwanted sudden intruders with bad , non related and ugly posts.

Then they should clearly define what are the goals . To which place we should take this and what should we write and avoid.   i.e. the standard of the form and its contents in general .

Two - three or four people  among us can moderate to delete/edit  unwanted promotions and hidden agendas like stuff  in regular manner as we get time. Also do corrections to calculation errors. After watching their service, it is better if they (the owners) can develop understanding with real persons they think good to carryout the work. We have bad memories.

If  I have the financial strength like they have then I will link few reputed figures in financial   sector and PLCs -by allocating some money and work- to fill a dedicated thread with their ideas , to tell us their plans, non illegal organizational information, news published first here  written specially for us.
 Occasional Interviews too. This is something like a hybrid of a periodical and a forum. This will attract new crowd , and consequent income and increase the market value of the forum . The money invested will be not go wasted.  For that you need a good man inside the organization.

If new team takes the management of the forum , even with existing owners , I like to see  apologizing to SLS and Small for the treatment the forum owners or somebody who grabbed the joystick did to them. It will give some dignity to the forum.

---

Those who think I do politics here can read again what I produced   from the beginning and understand if the leaders of  this country followed what we wrote (not only me but many in many forums) they could have been in a better position  now.   I wrote some very harsh comments because I knew about some of the visitors came here to read. We all expected  good outcome from what we write.  

I don't  believe we can topple governments prematurely or manipulate shares using forums.  

What I wrote about costing in Roadway development amid abjection from pro-yahapalana crowd has become true now.   Kadawatha - Kerawalapitiya section is the example. I talked the truth I know when they spread lies for political gain.   Now no one talks about high cost of roadways. Those who blamed me as doing politics for MR are now staying silent.

When the new rulers took foolish steps during initial months I wrote against it. Because we wanted to see a better management. Nothing happened and as we easily saw the outcome -we enjoy now-  did withdraw  from  many stocks like  JKH, cfvf and Banks.  

By the way, 'Chinwi' is a profile I formed to write in investment forums  many years ago without any big hopes and its characteristics are not always similar to the real person. Somehow all  I write are my genuine feelings.

43Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 am

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:Together with Valuepick I am proposing Shadowalker as well.

first we should make some good positions like experts and moderators, i think these two groups should be two separated parties.. like chairman and MD in a company.... one group should take care of governance of the forum..  moderators can post some expert analysis also but they should properly control the forum (ethics and law within the forum).. we should arrange some new rules about promotions and fake accounts.

whats your opinion about these things..

44Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 am

shadow walker

shadow walker

Chinwi wrote:Thanks to those who  thought about me as a suitable person for moderating   ... also who expressed their genuine ideas against my suitability as a moderator with some reasoning .  

I think I do better  writing unusual, controversial and stimulating comments than moderating. By doing so you can help a forum to become more alive, gain popularity and attract people - pro or against-.

If I get a moderator post I  should change the way I present here.
Hence, I think becoming a moderator may do harm than good to the forum. In addition my routine work outside Colombo  would not permit me to do a good job here.  

Somehow, apart from selecting a person for moderating,  we can take many further steps to make this forum a valuable place again.
Mr. SLS and Mr.smallville placed this forum at top level few years ago and since then  no one in LK was able to do it at any place in www .    I should also mention investnow lk   Rehan , innam, stumpy , Mw and many other good contributors .

It is better if the owners who have the legal rights and domain control can put someone internally to   do day to day monitoring to block unwanted sudden intruders with bad , non related and ugly posts.

Then they should clearly define what are the goals . To which place we should take this and what should we write and avoid.   i.e. the standard of the form and its contents in general .

Two - three or four people  among us can moderate to delete/edit  unwanted promotions and hidden agendas like stuff  in regular manner as we get time. Also do corrections to calculation errors. After watching their service, it is better if they (the owners) can develop understanding with real persons they think good to carryout the work. We have bad memories.

If  I have the financial strength like they have then I will link few reputed figures in financial   sector and PLCs -by allocating some money and work- to fill a dedicated thread with their ideas , to tell us their plans, non illegal organizational information, news published first here  written specially for us.
 Occasional Interviews too. This is something like a hybrid of a periodical and a forum. This will attract new crowd , and consequent income and increase the market value of the forum . The money invested will be not go wasted.  For that you need a good man inside the organization.

If new team takes the management of the forum , even with existing owners , I like to see  apologizing to SLS and Small for the treatment the forum owners or somebody who grabbed the joystick did to them. It will give some dignity to the forum.

---

Those who think I do politics here can read again what I produced   from the beginning and understand if the leaders of  this country followed what we wrote (not only me but many in many forums) they could have been in a better position  now.   I wrote some very harsh comments because I knew about some of the visitors came here to read. We all expected  good outcome from what we write.  

I don't  believe we can topple governments prematurely or manipulate shares using forums.  

What I wrote about costing in Roadway development amid abjection from pro-yahapalana crowd has become true now.   Kadawatha - Kerawalapitiya section is the example. I talked the truth I know when they spread lies for political gain.   Now no one talks about high cost of roadways. Those who blamed me as doing politics for MR are now staying silent.

When the new rulers took foolish steps during initial months I wrote against it. Because we wanted to see a better management. Nothing happened and as we easily saw the outcome -we enjoy now-  did withdraw  from  many stocks like  JKH, cfvf and Banks.  

By the way, 'Chinwi' is a profile I formed to write in investment forums  many years ago without any big hopes and its characteristics are not always similar to the real person. Somehow all  I write are my genuine feelings.

hats off to you sir..

45Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin and Moderator Vacancies - SLEF Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 pm

wisdom78

karuna wrote:
prabath wrote:karuna
කලකට පෙර ඒ බෙත්ලෙහෙමේ
ශුද්ධ වූ නගරේ,

දෙව්මව් තුරුළෙ උණුසුම ලබමින්
මේ ලෝකෙට ආවේ.

i nothing this moderator case . i vote for jana/gainer    
I love you

because i am a god  I love you