FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000)

+33
Winner123
Gajaya
Eugine Fernando
wisdom79
NANDANA2012
Ruwan925
bhanu
sanjulanka
lal62
cseranga
player
hanuma
jaya
sameboy
soileconomy
NZ BOY
hammurabi
SECsux
Shehan Dhanushka
Ahcha
MRBRAVO
samaritan
EquityChamp
karuna
deen
jayathu
sisira.wijeweera
hiransilva23
nimantha80
Ok One
ranferdi
SLBOY
skyfall
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 pm

skyfall

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Reef is now selling pretty much 1/5 of NAV. 
It's a really good price collect from the bottom. 
They have managed to ruduce the losses.
George stuart city hotel also comes under REEF management.

2CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:43 am

skyfall

Still a very long way to go. Clearly one of the best value share at the moment. 
Group could easily sell any of their properties and settle the borrowing. But I don't think it's necessary as the financials are improving day by day.

3CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 am

SLBOY

Do not hurry to buy at this level...

4CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:26 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

NAV is somewhere around 27, Financials improving. Now is the time to buy this will rocket soon...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Ok One

ranferdi wrote:NAV is somewhere around 27, Financials improving. Now is the time to buy this will rocket soon...
THANKS RANFERDI.... I love you I love you I love you I love you

6CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:34 am

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

what matters for me is the current price and market condition

7CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:24 pm

skyfall

SLBOY wrote:Do not hurry to buy at this level...

People like you need to learn a lot about markets..!

8CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Ok One

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

9CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:31 pm

skyfall

Per the last quarter report the NAV is Rs 37.7 and we are still trading less than 0.25% of NAV.

Top line & financial are growing at a really good pace. George Stuart's city hotel also now manage by Reef.

10CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Ok One

Thanks dear I love you I love you I love you

11CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:36 am

Ok One

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Basketball Basketball Basketball

12CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:47 pm

skyfall

Dont blame markets embrace the opportunities.

13CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:10 pm

hiransilva23

Skyfall wt z ur target??I brought at 9.20.may I buy some??I saw dt slboy s comment dz y didn't buy before.

14CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:23 pm

sisira.wijeweera

ranferdi wrote:NAV is somewhere around 27, Financials improving. Now is the time to buy this will rocket soon...
ha ha what will be price tomorrow

15CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:48 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

sisira.wijeweera wrote:
ha ha what will be price tomorrow

We didn't see heavy selling last days so we can expect prices to clumb up still. Heavy selling can be expected at pricess 18, 19.

This is what I suggest have your own analysis before you buy.

16CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:43 am

Ok One

Thanks ranferdi...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

17CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 am

jayathu

embrace opportunities but make smart choices and don't be too greedy. These are overvalued shares which are manipulated easily.

18CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:23 am

deen

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

jayathu wrote:embrace opportunities but make smart choices and don't be too greedy. These are overvalued shares which are manipulated easily.
well said jayathu.

19CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:36 am

ranferdi

ranferdi

ajayathu wrote:embrace opportunities but make smart choices and don't be too greedy. These are overvalued shares which are manipulated easily.

On what bassiss this overvalued?

What if when reef starts to have profits.?

20CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 pm

skyfall

jayathu wrote:embrace opportunities but make smart choices and don't be too greedy. These are overvalued shares which are manipulated easily.

Hahaha...! Whoever bought this around 6.5-7.0 must now sitting on 50% profits.

Manipulation..!? 
People like you will blame entire world for any loss you make.

21CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Ok One

Thanks expert 50% profit..... I love you I love you I love you Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers

22CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 pm

karuna

skyfall wrote:

Hahaha...! Whoever bought this around 6.5-7.0 must now sitting on 50% profits.

Manipulation..!? 
People like you will blame entire world for any loss you make.
Brother what you think about me how is nice time of my

23CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:30 pm

hiransilva23

According to last post karuna=jayathu

24CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:33 pm

karuna

My target 14/15

25CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Empty Re: CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 pm

jayathu

@ranferdi I said this was overvalued because its loss making hotel chain.

Look at last yr performance, they have made 2.42/= loss per share. Upto now they have made 2.12/= loss for nine months. At this rate 12months loss will eclipse last yr loss. If there performance and margins are improving then i can understand when people buy in to this. There performance has been deteriorating for last 3yrs. So i don't see any upside on this kind of share.

These are some shares which has some market value and which are performing at decent level.
AHUN.n - EPS 5.51 PE 10.87 NAV 52.85
STAF.n - EPS 5.25  PE 7.96 NAV 43.14
AHPL.n - EPS 3.70  PE 13.41 NAV 53.56

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum