FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Hairoos Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Good bad Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Directors' Dealings 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» TOP 10 Dividend Stocks
by lakmin Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:19 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by RajapaksaDON Yesterday at 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» ජිනීවා චන්දෙන් පසු හෙට මොකක් වෙයි ද ?
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» BUKI price comeing down
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 10:36 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by dayandacool Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:51 am

» Adani's entry followed by Indian CEOs discussion with Minister ANC
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:30 am

» E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)
by Saman12 Yesterday at 12:08 am

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by madukp Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)

VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 29]

126VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 pm

RichDad

Manager - Equity Analytics
@salt wrote:

I think this has no comparision. Any comparison with VONE is only LGL. Unfortunately , i was wrong with VONE price perdiction. But, i strongly believe this has affected due to matket condition. It mght pick up within couple of months if not soon. It has value. Its not a comapny in line of Free Lanka, or Expo. Its a real business... diversified by very business motive.
Delmage was bought with intention to consolidate positions with Hayleys. They have synergies and management shareing. large parcel of lands. Already they are in intigrating the business units. They bought Orit Apperals. Hayleys has knit fabric maker. They will find synergies. They have bought Ranil Pathirana on Hayleys board, who has spend many years in apperal trade as a financial professional. You have to look for the big picture , not what happned to VONE price today. Thats what investment means...

Good view salt.

DP is a visionary master mind with a great team of advisers around him. Just like HJ he seems to be trying to consolidate his ventures to benefit the synergies. VONE is a strong hold and will shine in the long run. Might have the LGL effect too. Now for sure it is an under dog. Better to be patient and collect in a pyramid at best possible deals.

127VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm

rizjiji

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
It slightly went up about 1/2 hour before market closed. Massive quantities were traded @ 30.

128VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Rajaraam

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@swan03 wrote:My broker asked me to sell at 34 and buy again at low.

Dear swan, If you dont mind could u please tell us who is your broker. I would definetely open an account with such a genuine broker.

129VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 am

swan03

@Rajaraam wrote:
@swan03 wrote:My broker asked me to sell at 34 and buy again at low.

Dear swan, If you dont mind could u please tell us who is your broker. I would definetely open an account with such a genuine broker.

Capital Trust.

130VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Best time to collect VONE Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Thushara Ayya

I think this is the best time to collect VONE now...Before the October...

Only my idea...Risk and return belongs to you...

Happy trading....

131VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 pm

PUBUDU RATHNASIRI

Stock Trader
y's that?

132VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Today reached 52Weeks low. before the rally we have to hurry.. Not a buy recommendation. But I am collecting..

133VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 pm

sachithgh

sachithgh
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
let's see brother
oct 1st onwards.

134VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 am

windi5

windi5
Issued share amount is 1086.56 M, public holding is 12.98%. DP was disposing some of his shares in past months. Its hard to believe in a mega rally but will increase gradually. Good long term investment.

135VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 am

Universalgoal

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
windi you are there Very Happy

136VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty What's wrong with VONE Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Deva

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Continuous and significant drop in price, is it purely due to credit clearance or is it due to any bad news?

137VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm

san1985

san1985
There was some support at 27...Dan eakath iwari..

Now at 26.90..

138VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 pm

BenZ

BenZ
Nimal Perera Dropping every time when it comes towards 30 level

139VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
This very attractive to me...

dont go with credit...

Need to hold some time..

140VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

punter

punter
Stock Trader
IS IT OK TO COLLECT AT THIS TIME OR WILL IT GO FURTHER DOWN ????

141VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 pm

zen

zen
@BenZ wrote:Nimal Perera Dropping every time when it comes towards 30 level

Why would he do that?

142VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:37 pm

BenZ

BenZ
@zen wrote:

Why would he do that?

Yeah I have the same question as well.

143VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Deva

@BenZ wrote:
@zen wrote:

Why would he do that?

BenZ, it's true sometime back he sold a big amount of his VONE shares. For the current downward trend, is there any evidence of involvement of NP factor.

144VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 pm

pathfinder

pathfinder
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Today reached 52Weeks low. before the rally we have to hurry.. Not a buy recommendation. But I am collecting..
it's history only 3 months,bit over sold,may rise with a good new.

145VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm

windi5

windi5
doesnt SHL attractive than Vone?

146VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 pm

chamith

chamith
Nope.
I calculated all the director dealings of NP. and he has sold all of his 8 million VONE shares. So NP factor is not there anymore.

147VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:26 pm

zen

zen
Does that mean he doesn't believe in the company? Does that mean you shouldnt invest there?

148VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 pm

san1985

san1985
@chamith wrote:Nope.
I calculated all the director dealings of NP. and he has sold all of his 8 million VONE shares. So NP factor is not there anymore.

Any idea why NP exit from VONE??

149VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

gamaya

SHL has an IPO barrier at 29

150VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 pm

gamaya

@Deva wrote:
@BenZ wrote:
@zen wrote:

Why would he do that?

BenZ, it's true sometime back he sold a big amount of his VONE shares. For the current downward trend, is there any evidence of involvement of NP factor.

NP is a trader. He will exit if he detects more short term lucrative adventures.

151VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm

zen

zen
@gamaya wrote:
@Deva wrote:
@BenZ wrote:
@zen wrote:

Why would he do that?

NP is a trader. He will exit if he detects more short term lucrative adventures.

You could be correct. If he knew that this credit clearance issue is coming, he would clear his entire portfolio to enter the market around this time.

152VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

windi5

windi5
Directors are buying SHL and its trading way below IPO price. Issued share amount is comparatively less than VONE.

153VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

chamith

chamith
NP take even 1, 2 LKR profit also. He is a trader. (Eg: PCH, PABC)
This time he sold his stake at 30 so he can collect later on for less. Thats what traders do.

Today i saw a massive sell order (Half million shares) at around 27.30 or something. If someone really want to exit he wont put a massive sell order like that. Its just stupid. Lets see what will happen. Anyway this share i keep as a long term share, like a FD.

154VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 pm

chamith

chamith
og

Last edited by chamith on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error post)

155VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty VONE.N0000`C Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 am

punter

punter
Stock Trader
VONE.N0000`C

10:15:07 27.40 2,878,100

what is that can u explain this?? is bought or sold ??? alien alien alien

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum